[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are hexes lillegal? Have you ever thrown one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Are hexes lillegal? Have you ever thrown one?
>>
File: little_eagle.jpg (8KB, 203x240px) Image search: [Google]
little_eagle.jpg
8KB, 203x240px
>lillegal?
>>
>>17491423
*illegal

Nice lil birdie tho
>>
>>17491413
in some parts of europe i think its still on the books its illegal to pretend to practice which craft

unless you can do some harry potter shit or at least close up slight of hand it would probably be considered fake and thus you would be pretending to practice witch craft
>>
Is it ok to send hexes through the interenet?

Everyone reading my reply has just been hexed anyway.
>>
>>17491447
But which craft tho?
>>
I did a DEX build my first playthrough and a DEX/FTH on my second. I really think hexes are overrated. Alright for PVP but pretty useless in PVE.
>>
Yeah dude, hangin round with the wrong kids casting hella hexes, spellz, and jizzing magick everywhere is the quickest way to spend your life in prison. A real judge will show up at your door and beat you.
>>
>>17491499
Oops, meant STR/FTH. SL 110 meta.
>>
File: hillary_2.jpg (50KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_2.jpg
50KB, 526x472px
>>17491447
>practice which craft
>>
>>17492115
The fuck are you bumping?
What is this illegal magic? Is that even a thing? Last time I checked, this wasn't Dresdenverse and there is no White Council that will tear you a new one when you do "illegal" magic
>>
>>17492167
there's a few places in the world where sorcery is punishable by law

one is Saudi Arabia
>>
>>17492181
Those are literal sand nigger places. We have moved on from those practices, and see! We have more advanced shit than they do. They were cool when they still practiced magic openly, fuck Mohamad and his shit religion.
>>
Theres a cult posting on /x/ today trying to convert users to their train of thought. Its wierd because I usually get signs of wierd stuff like this happening. Last night I was at the beach and I saw a seagulls nest.
>>
>>17492204
There's always a cult or two here. It would be weird if there weren't any
>>
What exaxtly is witchcraft? Has is somethibg to do with satanism?
>>
File: wii.png (227KB, 518x281px) Image search: [Google]
wii.png
227KB, 518x281px
No.
>>
Big brother watches all
>>
Yes. There are actual laws against it. However it is not something you can prove, they are old outdated laws, but every country has a no black magic law.
>>
So do these individuals get stalked their entire life or does it come to an end eventually?
>>
>>17491447
britfag here. our current witchcraft act says it's illegal to claim to have magic powers. the last time it was enforced was 1950 though, some psychic medium.

you're more likely to get locked up in a psych ward than a jail if you claim this kind of stuff.
>>
File: 1441993090073.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1441993090073.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>>17491456
hey fuck you, today was going pretty good!
>>
>>17495181
actually scratch that, outdated info. since 1951 you've only been able to fine people that are using magic as an excuse to swindle people
>>
>>17495143
Its a mindgame, it only works if they think they are hexed.
>>
>>17495189
I meant the gang stalking itself, Does their job just go on until the target dies, or do they give up eventually?
>>
>>17495223
gang stalking is not real. making people think they are is
>>
You guys don't know shit, do you?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.