[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SYNTH (NORTHERN EUROPE WARNING)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: GRASS.png (106KB, 407x322px) Image search: [Google]
GRASS.png
106KB, 407x322px
>>17490762
It's true, it started as "Illuminati" jokes, then bigger networking, now the big shots want to replace the lower downs with synths.
>>17490794
"Illuminati" is not an issue anymore. We're too divided fighting about the latest leaders, fighting about celebrities and triangles, we aren't noticing the signs.
>>17490812
That white washed pseudo religion is killing people. I don't support it. There are no "Chakras" we all elevate at different levels to a higher level of consciousness called being a human.
I am NOT here to preach religion. So shut it, pal.
>>17490935
Transhumanists have the support of the children, I'm not joking. Ask any little brothers/sisters who like let's plays and viners if they've heard of TRANSHUMANIST
>>17491000
>>17491005
Slav's, Scandinavians, Northern Europeans are getting the next shipments.
Prototypes were being tested in the Golden Veil of China, the inner cities of Japan, and some places in Royal North Korea. They were using them as Hotel Receptionists and Clerks.

What is important is now that they've tested the prototypes in Asiatic countries, they're passing the TPP to move trade from America, to Asia, This means that the Asians are going to get the final products and the latest prototypes are moving into Northern Eurasia.

Russia, Northern Europe is being infiltrated by test synths just like the Asians were years before. You'll notice that old meme of Japan being weird changing to Russia being weird soon.

Interracial mixing (Cuckoldry) is being pushed by the media so that Muslims/Africans move into mainland Europe so that after the shift from Asia to Europe is made they can then send Synths to Africa, then South America, then America.

Prototypes went well in Japan, they installed them full usage years ago. China is just now installing full usage retail and clerk synths, and Europe (SPECIFICALLY HIGH DENSITY BLONDE AND NORTHERN PEOPLE POPULATIONS) are being infiltrated with the first strain of European Geminoids. More late
>>
more proof, if you didn't follow the earlier post that CONVENIENTLY 404'D right when I wanted to reply:

Google: Asia Female Population, Asian European Mongolian Breeding, Eastern Medicine In Europe, Asian Culture in Europe.

Whatever you do, Don't mow your grass. It's too short.

Hurry now, they're deleting my contacts reports as I speak. I'm not shitting you, we were using an unsecure, unknown, fan forum that was forgotten for years, and now all of a sudden the tables are being deleted.

Warn people who are in lower income medial customer service jobs that you care about in Northern Europe. Watch eye blinking, and make damn sure that big packages are thoroughly inspected.

Do not go on random drug screening/private interviews/professional developments/court physicals for workers. Especially in hotels.

Hampton.
Hol. Inn
ESPECIALLY.
Places that get foot traffic from AMERICAN and ASIAN foreigners.
>>
Last message for a while. Contact messaged me telling me that we're supposed to start writing press reports about new miniature models for "toys" so I have to head out to the office.

Word of advice, don't drink do drugs and go out in public. Especially if you have other people with you.

You don't want to know how they get facial molds so realistic.
>>
>>17491191
I almost want to believe you, tell me more anon, if you can.
>>
File: GRASS1.png (624KB, 570x800px) Image search: [Google]
GRASS1.png
624KB, 570x800px
>>17491211
Memo just came in. I don't want to give out links I've been trying to keep them hidden but you guys aren't astute.

DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP, DON'T CUT YOUR GRASS!

If I post links they'll find them, they got shit deep, searching links every minute. Luckily enough they don't have the technology to find keywords on boards this flimsy.

All I'm saying is I've posted images, that have things that we've produced. Take a hint.
>>
>>17491220
This series had to do alot with human cognition.

This video in particular had to do with facial recognition. They didn't do so good. But that's not important. We wanted anonymity. Celebrities like to be treated like everyone else and not flustered by autographs during their retreats.
>>
on way to car.

Homunculi, Shamballa, 7 Steps, Seals, Chakras, Hitler and Tojo tried to perfect soldiers, technology, scientists got stolen, that was the recap of the last board.

this ones going down soon, no doubt, so I'll tell you that I hid the URL in the images.

Hope someone gets the videos and spreads them, because I'm going to be watched for the next 2 days while we work on PR reports.
>>
>>17491220

>Find keywords

Yes, actually 'they' do. Don't know what you're pretending about, but it's pretty common knowledge keywords are one of the main things used in internet surveillance.
>>
>>17491244
This company is more focused on the video evidence being released, not the keywords. Who gives a shit if tin foils and fallout freaks are talking about synths? if you have the exact same letters and numbers in a youtube string, then that's a lot more fucking accurate, numbnutts.

On way to office from car.

Heard something about California, Diablo Power Plant and an Explosion, and immigration from the quallcom. Also Charleston, explosion, and Stock Market shutting down.

Ides of march.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.