[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Unsolved Mysteries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: rs5435455dfd.png (136KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rs5435455dfd.png
136KB, 480x360px
Where can I find episodes of this awesome show?

What were your favorite episodes?

I chatted with someone that worked for Netflix and she said if there was enough demand Netflix would pick it up and stream it.
>>
>>17488536

The theme song to that showed scared the shit out of me.

I liked the Outer Limits
>>
primewire.ag
>>
>>17488548
The Outer Limits was so good. It deserves to have constant re-runs on major networks way more than any crime drama.
>>
>>17488567
outer limits is good, better than the average crime drama, but real life stories are always the best.
>>
There used to be shit load of old episodes on youtube. Can't find any now.

You can find Sightings sometimes though. Just as good.
>>
Unsolved Intro. Still spooky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5h2x3G40to
>>
Only episode I could find...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5cu5xaQPcc
>>
>>17488805
Damn, that looks like a great episode.
>>
>>17488548
>The theme song to that showed scared the shit out of me.

Same here. I have this really early memory of my family watching UM one night and the theme song had me petrified of walking by the window. That theme at night when you're only like 5 or so is terrifying.
>>
I remember a Men In Black episode, scared me when I was a kid, thinking these men would just show up at my home if I saw something and told about it.
>>
Hey did we ever know what anyone looked like back then.
>>
>>17488967
what?
>>
>>17488536
One of my good friends is a fanatic of this show. I used to love watching it as a kid but grew out of it. He has pretty much 80% of the episodes in dvd packs/seasons. I'm sure they're not too hard to find.
>>
A fairly large chunk of the series is on YouTube if you know where to look, it's just not indexed
>>
>>17488984
Oh ya. I cant remember a favorite episode per se. But the alien ones and the one with the experimental aircraft stuck with me
>>
>>17488985
Can you please elaborate?
>>
>>17488985
>if you know where to look
i don't, please help
>>
>>17488994
>>17489001

Take a look at the IMDb board; that's how I found it. I've given anons the magic word here before, but I don't want to spread it around too much. Whoever currently owns the ip is pretty quick to file dcma claims

It's on the internet enough that if you can't find it you're not really trying hard though
>>
>>17489031
Hm, well I've already found the ones on youtube. I won't type his last name, but if they're from Tim, they're just ok.

Know of any others?
>>
>>17489094

Not those, although they're watchable. The full DVD set and 1000 series is up in fairly decent quality.

The IMDb board should still have the magic search word, but if not I've definitely seen it on the subreddit within the last year.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.