[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ganesha thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Has anyone ever had experience with this God? Share your experiences
>>
>>17488274
Ganesha once touched me inappropriately.
>>
>>17488274
Curry shit everywhere except the loo.
>>
>>17488274
Go fuck Ganesha you shitskin currynigger.
Learn to poo in loo.
Fucking rapists.
>>
>>17488274
He spoke to me in a dream years ago before I knew his name.
>>
do you listen to the devil if someone says kill yourself? he's a dead goner you know. why is he lying to you about that? because he's a tulpic illusion. and ganesha's chew toy. but you already knew that.
>>
>>17490531
Whoa there cumskin. Don't you have to shoot a school or something?
>>
File: 593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg (81KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg
81KB, 593x600px
Goodness there's so much saltiness here.
I'd say that Ganesha isn't exactly welcome here, but I'll tell my story.

One day, smoking with friends, stand up to go to the fridge, see dancing elephant man on top of mango ice cream. Share ice cream with everyone, go to my bedroom for some reason, get into deep meditation because I just KNEW something was going on, that something had been open. and he said "you bring many fine things to this table, and you know what to share. Luckily I do know this as well, and then I looked around, and I saw more of the Gods.

I saw Shiva sitting next to Parvathi, and they were wearing nothing but faces of godly ananda(bliss) then as they both exhaled, I realized how huge they all were, like they had shrunken down before and gradually the two got bigger and bigger as they talked to me. I was high on god-drugs so I didn't think sexually of the explicit sexual yoga unfolding before me, until it hit me that they were doing that everywhere, constantly. their hands brushed next to each other, not a single mistake in the amazing forces. From the vision of that I realized that Shiva had an infinite dick in that metaphor. And Kali as she had become, (following the hugeness) she had an infinite vagina.

I became somewhat embarrassed at the bizzare heterosexual fantasy that had been brewing in my homosexual mind, and I looked around, and I saw stars, and a sea that looked like turmeric milk with pomegranate fruits floating in it. And a smoky bitter scent permeating all things. I looked to the swan in the sky, (I had known and fed many swans since childhood, and I said to myself. "These colors are all the instruments of Learning" and left my sudden 3 hour meditation, my boyfriend was concerned, the friends had left, but they had really enjoyed the ice cream.
>>
>>17490839
Nice, what did you learned about Shiva from this experience? Is he the supreme one? How powerful was he? Did you life changed after that?
>>
>>17490839
Faggot.
>>
despite the shitposters I'll share some of my experience with this most wonderful and benevolent of Gods. Sharing is caring, yeah?
I don't exactly know where Ganapati sits on the metaphysical plane of things, but using Kabala as a tool for orientation, I think Tiferet works nicely - He is, after all, the Son of God, the manas of Shiva made manifest through Shakti. In the end my personal relatioship with Ganesha is more devotional and emotional than it is intellectual and analytical. This said, I find Him to be magnificent. Chant His mantra, do japa for Him, do puja or whatever you wanna call ritual worship, and not only will He remove all obstacles barring your spiritual unfoldment but also He will provide for you - He is the bringer of siddhi, riddhi and buddhi, the bestower of perfection, riches and wisdom. The patron deity of literature and knowledge, He is supremely useful for an aspiring magician to worship. For a good reason is He worshipped first in all hindu puja - for a good reason is He worshipped first when one begins work on kundalini. He is the gatekeeper, the guardian of the treshold, among other things - an endlessly complex and many-faceted God I can only warmly recommend you form a personal relationship with. He is the benevolent spirit of Earth, the Lord of Ganas meaning the Lord of Spirits; in Him is bestowed both the powers of His father Shiva and His mother Tara, making him truly the manifest tangible Godhead. The beauty of Ganesha, among other things, is that He can be worshipped in any way one finds fitting - He is a divine child, much like Horus or Christ, and in His childlike nature He appreciates honesty and pure intentions infinitely more than strict formality.
>>
he came see me 3 times when I was psychotic
he didn't say anything tho
>>
>>17491161
To digress a bit and to share some less orthodox thougts on Ganapati, I find that there are many interesting analogies connecting Him to western myths. Because of our christian heritage, we have a tendency to view things on a metaphysical plane in a highly polarized way - there is Jesus, the ultimate Good, there is Satan, the ultimate Bad. Seeing how the Oriental mindset proceeds from the assumption of essential unity, such polarisation is not so definitely found in Eastern beliefs - Tara is both fearsome and beautiful, Shiva both creates and destroys, Krishna is a trickster to the core yet a fountainhead of joy. Ganapati, to me, is an infinitely elegant way of symbolizing what I believe Eliphas Levi also tried to convey in his pictorial representation of Baphomet - an androgynous force directing creation, the living principle personified, indeed the union of Shiva and Shakti, the electro-magnetic fluid, the prana shakti and the manas shakti working in perfect equilibrium to bring forth the manyfold creation. Satan, in esoteric christianity which is sometimes called theistic satanism, is labeled as "the ruler of this world", said to reside in the heart of the earth - the ruler of hell and it's demons, indeed the ruler of the Ganas which are sometimes depicted as ghouls and demons, sometimes as cozy little gnomes. I've now digressed to the point I've lost my point, kek. Anyway, Ganapati is a potent symbol worth contemplating, especially in analogy with such western entities as Baphomet, Satan, Pan, even Thoth - surely the list goes on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.