[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampyrism is Magic - freestyle edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Let's get wild and crazy - no evidence needed.

Stories, links, theories, bring it on! I want the full body of possibilities examined.

What different views are there, here's an /x/ summary:

- Those "I'm a vampire posters" saying their line was created 4000 years ago by a warlock at stonehenge. They pass it on but the further down the line the less abilities they have. If they don't drink blood (animal is ok) they get flu symptoms. Can be killed. Operate thru now existing secret societies.

- Those supposed vampires that noone has really seen, haven't turned anyone in a few 100 years, only blood type O- works. More of a rumour really. Magic practitioners somehow associated with "The Maergzjiran Cabal" http://theblackcourt.com/

- Those "awakening" vampires, claiming at age 14 they realized they are incarnated vampires who come back lifetime after lifetime. Associated with "Temple of the Vampire" and websites like http://www.vampirismforum.com/

- Folklore vampires, blamed for weird diseases and are said to sleep in coffins at the graveyard, live in catacombs and attack people in dark alleys.

- The classic Dracula, the corrupted nobleman who became a beast by aligning with the devil. Mainly survives by terrorising the locals and can't really travel anywhere. Similarities with a modern day gangster leader.
>>
>>17487620
>Those "I'm a vampire posters" saying their line was created 4000 years ago by a warlock at stonehenge.
I'm pretty sure that's just the one dude. Did you rly write a whole category because of one shitty role player from x? Your whole fucking list is dumb desu.
>>
>>be me, 11
>>spend a summer in small town in Alberta
>>local kids show me a house where they are sure someone lives, but nobody has seen
>>grown ups say to leave it alone, guy just likes to be left alone
>>i can see house from where i was staying
>>watch it for a few days
>>every night at around 11, the fireplace comes on
>>never see anyone come or go
>>finally get balls to go over one night and knock on door after the fireplace comes on
>>mfw guy answers almost immediately
>>guy invites me in, think no, go inside anyway
>>huge ass pit fireplace with a cage around it
>>bones, lots of bones
>>tells me I'm going to do him a favor
>>tells me to make something up to the local kids so they stop spying on him
>>tells me why

He's an old vampire, never said exactly how old, just very. He hunts and kills every night. Brings them home, hangs them upside down and drains them. Then he burns the bodies. He doesn't hunt where he lives. He doesn't own a car. He's very strong, and very fast.

He picks small towns for their lack of children. Adults usually mind their own business. But, people decided to pair off and make kids, screwing him over. Normally he would just burn everything, house included, and move on. He thought he could use me since I wasn't local. I did try, but a couple years later I heard his house burned down.

I know I was young and could have easily been fucked with, but that's what I remember.
>>
>>17487793

What did the guy look like? Also if you remember anything like did he have an accent or other traits, like limp or something to recognize him by?
>>
>>17487793
Are you sure this wasn't just a dude that made up a story to justify his murders towards you?

>>17487816
He prolly just looked normal, otherwise anon would have mentioned that. If there really are vampires out there, they wouldn't have fangs (made up by media but not to cover the real vampires). It would be too easy to spot them.
>>
>>17487816

Nothing wrong with his posture. His accent was typical of west Canada, which is suspicious. Someone moving around a lot wouldn't have the accent of the locals. That means he is either lying or faking the accent to blend in. His hair, facial hair, eyebrows, all white. That's not that strange though.
>>
>>17487846

>>Are you sure this wasn't just a dude that made up a story to justify his murders towards you?

Haha, I've often wondered if I didn't help a serial killer.
>>
>>17487863
I guess it's better to help an vampire than a serial killer. You should stay with that. :D
>>
>>17487870
>vampires can't be serial killers

durr hurr hurr im a potato
>>
>>17487875
No, I meant a human serial killer. Ofc vampires can be serial killers too.
>hurr durr
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.