[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Your Guardian Angels Name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: angel.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
All you need to do is set aside a few minutes and find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. Sit in a comfortable seat where you can sit up straight and place your feet flat on the floor. Make sure to take off anything that binds you, including jewelry, shoes, or a tight belt.

Just sit there a few minutes and relax. Then take a nice deep breath, and let it out like a sigh of relief. As you inhale, imagine yourself taking in everything that you want. As you exhale, imagine yourself letting go of anything that you don’t want.

Now begin to count just your inhales. When you reach the number twenty, simply ask your guardian angel his or her name. Then quiet your thoughts and wait for an answer. Be patient and know that your response is coming. The answer may come as a thought, a picture, a feeling, or even an audible voice.

Be open to accept whatever is given to you. If at first you don’t receive anything, ask your guardian angel to speak louder so that you can hear him or her. The most common way to receive an answer is as a thought, so if a name just pops in your head, don’t think you are making it up. In this case, your guardian angel is speaking to you telepathically, so make sure to accept whatever you are you are receiving. The key is to simply listen for the first name that comes to you.

I got Ida-riel
pronounced ee-da-reel
>>
>>17487134
lol you shouldn't say the name of your protector only you should know it, as long as someone remembers it you are in danger, and i have good memory
>>
>>17487134
and i also think you got ida-ri-el but that is just my opinion
>>
Fyi you have to reverse the name you here for true name
>>
Big Ron protects me
>>
>>17487134
Rae Sum Summerland.
>>
>>17487134
I got Do-nal-d-tr-ump
>>
File: םמק-b.png (6KB, 719x214px) Image search: [Google]
םמק-b.png
6KB, 719x214px
>>17487134
Jazee-el
>>
>>17489813
thought closer to
Yashel
>>
all I got was an image of a black mountain in a desert, surrounded by a sandstone maze.
>>
I dont know its name or what it is
>>
File: Jew-cartoon (1).jpg (28KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
Jew-cartoon (1).jpg
28KB, 300x351px
>>17489813
"Pure coincidence" He replied.
>>
>>17487134
Samael
>>
>>17491782
wow you got satan
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.