[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ how do i talk to my guardian angel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (12KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 184x273px
/x/ how do i talk to my guardian angel?
>>
>>17487003
Don't even bother. Chances are you'll get better life advice just by watching http://www.cbs.com/shows/angel-from-hell/
>>
Perform the Abramelin Operation.
>>
>>17487059
Shill G T F O
>>
>It is impossible to lay down precise rules by which a man may attain to the knowledge and conversation of His Holy Guardian Angel; for that is the particular secret of each one of us; as secret not to be told or even divined by any other, whatever his grade. It is the Holy of Holies, whereof each man is his own High Priest, and none knoweth the Name of his brother's God, or the Rite that invokes Him.
>>
>>17487003
Think about your situation. Study the Truth. Where is the fault? Then ask truthfully.
>>
File: 18000.jpg (168KB, 859x688px) Image search: [Google]
18000.jpg
168KB, 859x688px
>>
>>17487003
Is it possible to have a guardian demon instead? Like, it's just around to give you small misfortunes?
Because ever since I was a small kid, I've always smelled onions. Even if there weren't any around and I hadn't touched an onion in weeks.
Hair would also just spontaneously appear at the corners of my mouth/under my fingernails? That hasn't happened since middle school, though.
Sorry for not answering your question OP.
>>
>>17487774
Thank you, venerable sage. There is wild bounty in having no destination.
>>
>>17487362
looking for this, quite not dissapointed.
>>
>>17487003

Like you would any other sentient being. They will hear you.
>>
there is nothing you can do to guarantee that it will answer, since that depends on god and wether it considers if it will be of any use for your salvation to comunicate with it. still you can actually pray to it, since they are in heaven and looking after you.
fuck all of the future posters that will call me a fgt.
>>
Why am I retarded no matter how hard I try I always make stupid decisions and get angry at myself and it manifests as anger towards others
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.