[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JFK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 23

File: HaveWeFoundHim.jpg (43KB, 800x393px) Image search: [Google]
HaveWeFoundHim.jpg
43KB, 800x393px
Who killed JFK, /x/?

My money is on pic related.
Also, general conspiracy theorist thread, I guess.
>>
>>17486761
He Killed Himself
Trust me, I'm a Doctor after all.
>>
>>17486761
Oswald.

Real question is who put him up to it and who ordered Ruby to kill him.
>>
>>17486770
>Oswald.
Maybe.
I'm convinced it was a cover-up, though.
It just seems too obvious.
>>
Find out on next week's 11.22.63! Only on hulu
>>
File: OswaldinaJam.jpg (87KB, 600x680px)
OswaldinaJam.jpg
87KB, 600x680px
>>17486776

Of course it was a cover up. The person who killed Kennedy was Oswald that was the question.

He was the perfect assasin for the objective, the perfect patsy and was killed by Ruby a mob affiliate before he could come down from his 15 minutes of fame and give any testimony to the who why and where's of what motivated him to shot the president.

At this point we will probably never know, the mob ordered Ruby to take out Oswald and that's about as far as we can go for almost 100% confirmable.
>>
>>17486794
that is quite a shot to make that accurately with the rifle that he used.
>>
>>17486810
Oswald scored above the requirements for a sharpshooter in the Marine Corps. He could've easily make the shot.
>>
>>17486810

Eh it's overhyped how amazing the shot was.

The Carcano can accurately reach out and touch someone within 500 meters which is well within the range he was shooting from.

People like to point out how "shit" of a rifle it is, and it's is for military actions, but it is accurate it's faults lie in operation and durability. In a controlled environment like a range or using it for a few shots not a full battle, it's a decent rifle.

I believe that Oswald was put up to it by someone else and was silenced, but his shot at a slow moving target with a pretty accurate rifle well wig in its effective range is by no means a miracle or even amazing.
>>
>>17486834
He had already come to the attention of the US government with his relations to the USSR and his activism regarding Cuban trade. He probably thought buying a good rifle in person would raise suspicion so he bought one through a newspaper ad and had to work with what he had.
>>
>>17486844
And that itself brings into question connections with a third party. You'd think a third party like the mafia, a communist organization, or a foreign agency would supply him with a good enough rifle or put him in connection with a black market dealer. That could also mean a possible third party was trying to cover up their involvement by having him obtain his weapon legally, but you have to wonder.
>>
>>17486844

Most likely yea you're right. Why the Carcano god knows, since he coulved probably gotten a old Springfield or Mauser without too much eyebrow raising. Still it's not like he hit Kennedy with a .22, it's a allright bolt action, completely within the realm of reason he was the shooter.
>>
>>17486852
The less people know or are involved the longer a secret stays buried.
>>
>>17486852
The third party did cover it up, they shot Oswald.
The question isnt did Oswald shoot Kennedy, it's who put him up to it. The Mob was behind Ruby, it's doubtful they orchestrated the whole thing though, who wanted Kennedy dead that bad? Commies? Maybe. US govt.? More likely.
>>
Federal Reserve *cough* jews *cough*
>>
>>17486761
The official story is that JFK killed JFK because he knew what he was getting in to and you can't pin the CIA for shit.
>>
>>17486971
this
>>
File: jfk-hickey-with-rifle.jpg (98KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
jfk-hickey-with-rifle.jpg
98KB, 600x450px
Secret service agent George Hickey
>2 different types of ammunition were used
>one bullet from Oswalds rifle went clean through jfks neck
>one bullet from george Hickey's AR15 exploded in his head
>bullet entered jfks head from the left. The book depository was behind jfk to his right.
>people smelled gunpowder at street level
>people saw George stand up with rifle and aimed and sat down.
>>
>>17487165
so secret service gaff or still federal reserve hack hack jews?
>>
File: misfits-bullet.jpg (201KB, 640x652px) Image search: [Google]
misfits-bullet.jpg
201KB, 640x652px
Yous guys, yer crazy.
No Oswald.
No 281meters at a moving target.
Not from the sixth floor.
No magic bullet.
Oswald was an amazing patsy, but that's about as amazing as he gets.

William Greer made the kill shot from the front seat. Standard issue Colt.45

Also, a shooter in the bushes/grassy knoll.

Mr. Kennedy had pissed alot of folks above him off. He was about to let the car out of the bag about ufo's, drugs, disban the CIA, break up the "Mafia..." Among other things

He was not well liked.

My final piece of reasoning: Consider Jackie O ..... Who runs into the fire???
No one that obviously scared. She was running away from the shooting.

Check it out.
>>
>>17486761
The babushka lady using one of these
http://deadliestwarrior.wikia.com/wiki/Camera_Gun
It was probably a guy which explains the headscarf and also explains why "her" footage never turned up.
Thats my theory, makes sense though.
>>
Fun fact linden had the oval office redecorated while jfk was alive but out of town then bam he get killed, ive heard the power structure got em tho you know the crime syndicate secret govt.
>>
i am more interested what secret was he about to reveal, as he said in his speech
>>
>>17486761
it was Lyndon /b/ Johnson
>>
>>17487165
I have heard the theory that it was a secret service agent that accidentally shot him during the commotion, any more info on this?
>>
>>17487618
Theres a documentary that concluded this, i find it hard to believe a sec serv agent 180 no scoped the president from the back of a convertible with a single bullet from an assault rifle accidentally with nobody seeing his gun discharge but thats just me.
>>
>>17487618
JFK - The Smoking Gun is a doco about this theory its based on a book a ballistics expert brought out
>>17487631
skeptical myself on the theory butyou have to remember majority of the crowds eyes wont be taken off the president on ground level anyway the people on the underpass wouldve seen something
>>
>>17487631
>>17487643
Thanks guys, I'll give it a look
>>
>>17486761
AFK, of course
>>
File: Babushka lady.jpg (282KB, 1536x1024px)
Babushka lady.jpg
282KB, 1536x1024px
>>17486761
>My money is on pic related.
nah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbrella_Man_(JFK_assassination)
Agency did it, Oswald didnt even pull the trigger.
>>
>>17487282
you mean the conspiracy of evil spreading around the globe he mentioned once in a speech? If you read it in context it is very obvious he was referring to communism, not a juden cabal of elites or whatever.
>>
>>17487761
>The "umbrella man", identified by the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1978 as Louie Steven Witt, is a name given to a figure who appears in the Zapruder film, and several other films and photographs, near the Stemmons Freeway sign within Dealey Plaza during the JFK assassination.
>The "umbrella man", identified by the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1978 as Louie Steven Witt,
>identified by the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations
Sorry if I'm a bit skeptical.
>>
>>17487767
read the whole article, mang
>After an appeal to the public by the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations, Louie Steven Witt came forward in 1978 and claimed to be the "umbrella man".[5] He claimed to still have the umbrella and did not know he had been the subject of controversy. He said that he brought the umbrella to simply heckle Kennedy whose father Joseph had been a supporter of the Nazi-appeasing British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain. By waving a black umbrella, Chamberlain's trademark fashion accessory, Witt said he was protesting the Kennedy family appeasing Adolf Hitler before World War II. An umbrella had been used in cartoons in the 1930s to symbolize such appeasement, and Chamberlain often carried an umbrella.[5][6][7] Kennedy, who wrote a thesis on appeasement while at Harvard, Why England Slept, might have recognized the symbolism of the umbrella. Black umbrellas had been used in connection with protests against the President before; at the time of the construction of the Berlin Wall, a group of schoolchildren from Bonn sent the White House an umbrella labeled Chamberlain.
>>
File: 8tOcpZS.jpg (40KB, 453x576px)
8tOcpZS.jpg
40KB, 453x576px
>>17487844
Take a look at pic related.

The same thing applies to real life.
>>
his wife did it.
all the rest of occurences was just happenstance.
>>
also why was the security so lax look at the op pic if you look at any other parade of JFK like what he done on his tour of ireland he was completely surrounded by cars and bikes in Dallas they were metres behind him with nothing in front or on the sides
>>
>>17486832
But the timing of the shots couldn't be done at that speed, and the supposed third shot killed JFK. And there was a fourth shot. Not going just by the movie.
>>
>>17486761
Either the CIA got Oswald to do it and the mob got revenge

Or the mob put Oswald up to it and killed him because he'd squeal. If it came out that the mob killed JFK, they'd have been wiped out in '64
>>
File: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (15KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg
15KB, 250x333px
come on guys
>>
>>17487165
because skulls and soft tissue can be expected to behave the same way when hit by something.
>>
>>17487979
not to mention the rifle he used was determined by the commission to be unable to hold a zero, and was difficult to actually work the bolt
>>
>>17488030
also
the commission said oswald did it to become a commie celebrity, and bask in his newfound fame
why then did he "vehemently deny" the allegations to reporters as he was shuffled past?
>>
CIA did it
Oswald is a cover up
>>
>>17487618
It's a very convincing theory. Furthermore, the two main theories - Oswald as a lone shooter and some form of conspiracy with one or more other assassins - both suffer from serious credibility issues.
>>
>>17487233
They recovered bullet fragments from Oswald's rifle after the shooting. That blows your whole "theory" to hell now doesnt it?
>>
>>17488142
Literally how does this prove anything other than "guns shoot bullets"
>>
>>17488252
it proves that at least 1 bullet came from a 6.5 mm Carcano Model 91/38 and not a 45
oswalds rifle was still fucked though, and he personally never fired a bullet i dont think.
>>
>>17488252
If they find fragments inside JFKs body from the rifle that Oswald was confirmed as shooting it means ... wait for it...

He shot him!!!!
Do you really need this explained to you?
>>
>>17488268
He had powder residue all over himself and admitted he fired it and the ballistics tests proved he did and that he hit his target.
>>
File: ProfBee.png (3KB, 144x142px) Image search: [Google]
ProfBee.png
3KB, 144x142px
>>17486770
>who ordered Ruby to kill him.
Shortly before the Dallas police tried to transfer Lee Harvey Oswald to the sheriff's jail in the police station basement, Jack Ruby was purchasing a money order at a Western Union office across the street from the police station in order to help one of the strippers at his nightclub with making her rent money. According to Western Union records, Ruby's receipt was time stamped at 11:17 AM. Ruby then walks across the street to the police station while the police are transferring Oswald. Impulsively, Ruby shoots Oswald at 11:21 AM, just four minutes after leaving the Western Union office. Coincidentally, Lee Harvey Oswald delayed his own transfer by insisting on changing into a black sweater before going into the basement. If Ruby had either finished his transaction at the Western Union office either a few minutes earlier or a few minutes later, Oswald and Ruby would never have crossed paths for the shooting to happen. Similarly, if Oswald hadn't decided to put on a black sweater and delay his own transfer, Oswald and Ruby wouldn't have crossed paths either. If there had been a conspiracy to kill Oswald, Oswald would have had to have been in on the conspiracy himself, because he was the one responsible for the delays in his transfer to the jail in the police station basement.
>>
File: 1458171524052.jpg (99KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458171524052.jpg
99KB, 640x360px
>>
File: 800.jpg (337KB, 800x1202px)
800.jpg
337KB, 800x1202px
>>
>>17486761
Lee Harvey Oswald
>>
>>17488823
kek
>>
>>17486856
That rifle was not able to be zeroed by the FBI. Two of its four scope mounting bolts were missing. Oswalds marine shooting was with a fucking battle sighted semi auto 9 pounds heavier.

Oswald, a mediocre shooter at best, relatively insane, totally inexperienced with adrenaline, MISSES his first shot. Then, miraculously, doesn't get worse as he pulls the bolt, after missing a shot at the leader of the free world, he gets BETTER. His second shot is a hit, but looks like a miss from that angle. JFK barely moves. Now, he thinks he has missed TWO shots. And what does this clumsy insane amateur do? He turns into iceman and NAILS his 3rd shot perfectly. After what he thinks are two misses, two bolt pulls, gets back on scope and somehow scores a headshot,
on the most difficult shot.

Fucking bullshit. In a range setting, the shot isn't incredible. It's not far and the angle is bad, but not terrible.

But the fact that he got BETTER after each shot, especially after what he thinks are two misses in a row, then nails a headshot at the worst angle he has seen?

I cannot believe that headshot was due to his skill. Could it have been a lucky fluke? Yes. He could have gotten lucky. Do I believe it? No.

I don't believe in that situation that a shooter like Oswald could ever intentionally make that third shot. Never. He wasn't good enough to control himself in the manner required to get better after missing the first shot. His body and mind would have betrayed him instantly after missing the first, and it would have been compounded by the appearance he missed the second.

The headshot was pulled off by someone with a dozen years of training and deep talent. Someone who was assuming Oswald would fuck up his mission and could calmly finish the job.

Someone like Oswald could try that series of shots 1000 times in a row and never make that 3rd shot. He just wasn't capable.
>>
>>17487165
This makes sense to me
>>
>>17489029
Also let's not forget the range he was shooting from and that his target was on a moving vehicle in a windy area.
>>
>>17487643
Yeah its mostly the accidentally part im skeptical of.
>>
>>17486761
Oswald
He's exactly the type of guy who does this kind of thing.
Bitter, poor nobody loser in a deadend job
Castro sympathizer and commie defector
The handsome successful rich boy, war hero president is driving by his place of employment
The president is a rich boy who thinks the rules don't apply to him
the president tried to overthrow Cuba and when that didn't work tried to have Castro assassinated
plus Lee Harvey brought a large package to work and left without it
plus he shot a cop later in the day
people just don't like the idea of some reeeeing loser killing prince chad the wealthy
because they know the higher they climb the ladder, the bigger the bullseye on their head in some robot's sites
>>
>>17487233
Is there no agreement on the calibers of the bullets that entered his skull? They wouldn't have matched up.
>>
Also why was JFK's brain taken by secret service and never recovered?
Wouldve been quite easy to swap the bullet for one fired from LHO's gun if they had the clearance to walk in and pick up the presidents brain then walk straight back out out again with it.
>>
>>17489029
there's this thing called luck

that's what scares conspiratards most: the idea that all things aren't neatly planned out from start to finish.
>>
>>17486761
I believe lee harvey oswald acted with clones.
>>
>>17487165

I personally enjoy the Hickey theory, the way I heard it was that it was an absolute accident and the gov't covered it up because they simply couldn't take the russians knowing we accidentally greased our own president.

He grabs the AR15 from under the seat and brings it up with his finger on the trigger after the first shot rings out, the car changes speed and causes a jerking motion which sends the still upright Hickey backwards, his finger slips on the trigger at the critical moment and puts a bullet in the presidents head. A freak accident.

There's something so enjoyable to me that such a monumental moment in American history boils down to nothing more than a simple mistake made in the heat of the moment.

No idea if it's true but it's a fun thought.
>>
>>17489478
How many secret service have accidentally discharged guns while with the president before or after JFK died?
This is the only time and it happened to blow the presidents brain out after the sharpshooter had 2 non lethal shots.
I like the story too though anon...
>>
Chris Angel fucked up a magic trick and shot JFK. Trust me, I was there.
>>
>>17489496

Exactly. It's preposterous. But there's something about how human the whole story is that appeals to me. An honest mistake covered to prevent embarrassment.

However I'd be interested to know

>How many secret service have accidentally discharged guns while with the president before or after JFK died?

Or whether an accidental discharge has ever happened around the president, by SS or a third party?
>>
>>17489529
Yeah i get ya man, its super American
>Shit Ted, someones shooting that there president, watch out imma grab ma rifle, show this sonna bitch whos boss.
*BANG*
>Shit Billy now look what you gone done
>Do me a favour and put this here back under the seat
>>
>>17489560

>Ted. I done shot Johnny.
>Taaarnation
>>
File: JFK.jpg (314KB, 960x1144px)
JFK.jpg
314KB, 960x1144px
>>17486810
Dude was aiming roughly center mass of his visible target, and the head shot wasn't deliberate, but the result of fundamental errors while at a range close enough that still allowed the round to land. That's why you aim center mass.

He landed one clean shot that went through JFK's back and out under his throat, he pulled a shot that missed wide and hit the dude in the front seat, and the head shot was the result of the round landing high on target that impacted JFK's skull while he had his head slumped down.

The range to target was less than 100 meters...which isn't shit, especially with a little 4X scope.

Pic related: X marks the spot
>>
>>17489590
Ring on right hand of driver. Highly irregular.
>>
>>17487766

He specifically mangroves secret societies, you trilobite
>>
>>17489623
That's a recreation of the event the feds did, anon.

Even though you can see a lot of detail, that photo doesn't do the actual range any justice, especially while looking through a 4X scope.

The shot was easy and close as fuck, and a determined dude that did some dry fire drills prior to the event could easily put out accurate shots under 2 seconds each.
>>
File: 1444659400654.png (100KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
1444659400654.png
100KB, 281x211px
>>17488823
Amazing
>>
>>17488305
>would have had to have been
Holy shit man
>>
>>17489673
Ahk gotcha.
First shot was 73m away and the last 81m. 4x zoom means its like looking something 20m away.
I could throw a rock at his head from that distance.
>>
>>17489393
you should spend some time away from 4chan
>>
>>17489560
Gee Bill!
Two shots at da presiden'!
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 480x281px
>>17486761
this guy
>>
>>17486761
The part that always weirder me out is that secret service was called away from the side of JFK's vehicle right before the shooting.

There is a video of the secret service agents being very confused and asking why they were being called away.
>>
>>17486761

The CIA is releasing 1,500+ pages next year anon.
>>
>>17486761
9/>>17486761
11 shot JFK
>>
>>17490469
>There is a video
Great contribution fagget.
Start @ 1.10 to avoid bullshit/intro
https://youtu.be/01M8LFTAVQI
>>
>>17490590
Also look @ 4.02 the driver turns and shoots. WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>17490602
SERIOUSLY YOU CAN SEE THE FUCKING PISTOL
>>
>>17486761
nobody, nobody died that day
>>
>>17486761
Corporate interests.
>>
>>17486761
it's a riddle wrapped up in a mystery inside an enigma
>>
>>17490964
even the shooters don't know man, don't you get it?
>>
>>17490966

They DEFROCKED ME!
>>
Obama killed JFK isn't it obious CAUSE it is.
>>
>>17491283
But-t-t anon the Egyptians were white.
>>
>>17491295
You know something FUCK LOGIC!
>>
File: thOA41PQXX.jpg (18KB, 480x397px) Image search: [Google]
thOA41PQXX.jpg
18KB, 480x397px
it was his driver
go watch the video again
driver turns around with pistol in his hand. shoots jfk, turns back around and accelerates.

you're all welcome
>>
File: download (3).jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
14KB, 300x168px
HE IS!!!!
>>
File: 1458048129405.jpg (41KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
1458048129405.jpg
41KB, 499x665px
>>17491302
did I mention the pistol is visable?
go watch. before commenting some shit. just go watch.

I have no idea how it's not blatantly obvious to everyone, because it's all on tape.. and has been examined a trillion or more times.. I watched it once and solved the mystery.
>>
>>17491306
Then the USA made a cover up? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
>>
>>17486761
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXQYvm57YM

it's been solved for years bro. you dumb?
>>
>>17491320
If you're talking of me you're just a MOHAWK.
>>
>>17486761
It was slenderman
>>
>>17492371
Oh, I get it.
That's pretty fucking clever, actually.
>>
There are so many people that could want him dead that I don't think anyone can say without more evidence. That evidence wont come to light of course, so I doubt we'll ever know.

There's too much dodgy stuff for me to buy that Oswald did it unilaterally, perhaps he even did it for the reasons he stated but government agencies and crime syndicates often use people who already have a motive to kill a target, especially if they want deniability.
>>
Do you guys just hurr durr around without reading anyone elses posts? Its literally right her e;
>>17490590
>>17490602
>>
>Oswald had a Jewish girlfriend while living in the Soviet Union
>Zapruder was Jewish
>Jack Ruby was Jewish

hmm
>>
>>17489823
that's 100% grammatically correct though. future conditional pluperfect or something like that is the tense.
>>
File: cig_smokingman.jpg (292KB, 802x997px) Image search: [Google]
cig_smokingman.jpg
292KB, 802x997px
>>
>>17487233
Jackie was trying to collect the pieces of his head splattered all over the trunk. Watch the film again, it's just a woman in shock trying to save the person she loves even if it doesn't make sense, it did to her in that moment.
>>
>>17488051
Well somebody shot him, it actually happened so it's not some far fetched idea it could be a conspiracy of a few shooters.
>>
>>17488305
Ruby's said he wanted to prove that jews had balls by killing Oswald
>>
>>17489438
If the story about Ruby going to the Western Union and just happened to slip into the basement at the very moment Oswald was being transferred is true. It was literally a perfect storm, Oswald was late the car wasn't in the right spot and it just seems like one of those perfect storm scenarios, that is if you believe the official story. If Oswald had lived would it of mattered what he said, of course it would have but I mean no one would take him seriously since he was guilty in the public eye immediately.
>>
Oswald shot 1st but it was a Secret Service Agent with his finger in the trigger of an M16 that accidentally fired the head shot. That agent is still alive today and has successfully sued to keep that information suppressed. That's why Clinton resealed the files for another 30 years, there were still people who were involved who are still alive.
>>
>>17489529
If there was any accidental discharges why would anyone in the public know about it?

They aren't going to admit they are human beings that make mistakes, check out the Time magazine article about the Nuclear football. They have literally left the guy with it chained to his wrist at golf courses leaving the entire country vulnerable.

People aren't perfect
>>
>>17489840
No you couldn't but I get your point
>>
>>17493131
Welcome to 4chan, Anon.
>>
Me tbqh
>>
File: 1458418947316.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458418947316.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>17490602
>>17490611
>>17493131
holy shit it legit looks like the driver does it
>>
>>17490602
>>17494813
I can't see shit plus the angle of him getting shot is different
>>
File: 1455990767377.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1455990767377.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>17490602
Its the top of the passengers hat you fucking autist
>>
>>17491295
Arabs are white?
>>
>>17494813
Been proven it wasn't
>>
>>17486761
The driver of the car gave him the headshot.
Not sure about other shooters, but Oswald was definitely not alone and couldn't pull it off.
You can see the driver turning and shooting, even in the 'official' video.
>>
>>17494846
Well that meter is still hitting the negatives.
Maybe he still has a chance.
>>
>>17486761
Suicide.
Kennedy killed Kennedy.
>>
>>17486761
Courtney hired Allen Wrench to kill him
>>
My theory goes like this- the CIA was all set up to kill JFK, but then this random dude Oswald showed up and shot him instead.It explains all the suspicious people in the Zapruder film, and also puts the blame on Oswald, who I'm 100% sure is guilty.
>>
Ruby and Oswald killed Kennedy. Ruby killed Oswald to shut him up.

The Texas Police were heavily involved in the conspiracy.
>>
>>17486834
It was more than one shot. Did you even see Full Metal Jacket?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5IWK9sRYTs
>>
on a related note, and I'm sure anyone here who has read it will agree with me, I was really disappointed that King didn't explore any conspiratory possibilities in 11/22/63. So much potential squandered; hell, I'd have preferred, fucking FLAGG to have been the real shooter. Now that would've been something.
>>
Nah my friend was telling me that the umbrella guy was there to show the shooter what way the wind was blowing. I actually believe this. Imo i think the government killed JFK
>>
The real beef i got with all this consipiracy shit you know man is that we all have to get along but you wonder who isnt and its all like where do the not getters go gettem and you look on the tv and you see the faces embraces the hatreds. I found this bug spray that gives me the intoxicating euphoria i love most
>>
>>17500556
theory i heard is that him opening the umbrella is the signal to the shooters that thunderbirds are go
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 196x257px
>>17500710
>>
File: Wtf.jpg (230KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wtf.jpg
230KB, 1600x900px
>>17500556
>>17501426
I really believe that the Umbrella Man shot him
Pic related.
>>
>>17500556
>>17501426
>>17501620
http://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion/100000001183275/the-umbrella-man.html
>>
>>17501426
Well the shots ring out right after the car passes him so in all likelihood he would be used to gauged optimal range.

That's the first thing I thought when I noticed that the bullets start flying right after the car passes him.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.