[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/eg/ - Enlightenment General.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: thinking-man.jpg (44KB, 576x777px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-man.jpg
44KB, 576x777px
previous thread
>>17476521

>Have enlightening discussion with enlightened others
>Learn and teach.

Become enlightened.
>>
>>17486147
What is enlightenment?
>>
How does one become enlightened?
>>
>>17486376
When you are what you see, then you are there.
>>
File: 1458316066856.png (509KB, 639x999px) Image search: [Google]
1458316066856.png
509KB, 639x999px
>>17486376
You, me, everything and everyone is simply the universe experiencing itself as all the forms of existence. You are just experiencing yourself through one of all those forms, and we call that specific one a "human being". I am you and you are me, we are all the same playing we are not. We are all God, and when that is perfectly obvious to everyone, only then will we all treat eachother as equals.
>>
>>17487468
/thread
>>
Are enlightened people always happy?
>>
>>17489053
They are not allways happy, but they are allways at peace.
>>
who here /vipassana/?
>>
happiness is suffering
>>
>>17486147
there's no such thing as enlightenment and as soon as you call yourself enlightened, you reveal that you're not.
>>
I may be totally wrong but I see enligthened people always "calm". Can you still be an excited and exciting person when you're enightened or do you become boring socially?
>>
What are different visions or method of meditation besides buddhism? (like, in other cultures or chaos magick maybe)
>>
While on MDMA one night I had a long chat with my friend about the universe, I determined that as creatives (musician and photographer) it was our job to interpret the universe for everyone else. I believed that if a higher power existed, by creating we had made contact with it, a bit like a prophet. My mind is also conflicted about our insignificance to the universe's grand scheme, scale and power...but I'm thinking about channelling this into my art somehow.
>>
>>17492696
They don't become boring because they are enlightened, they still have the same personality, it's just that they behave calmly in every given situation. Restless and energetic does not equal fun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.