[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

/x/, something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go. I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east. It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What happened to me?
>>
>>17484539
" looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east. It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home."

This ^
>>
>>17484551
I'm going to have to agree with this guy.

It's pretty clear. You driving home with just a couple of miles to go. Then you looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east. It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around you - and when you came to, you were at home.
>>
Some kind of migraine/seizure related fuckery, it sounds like. DO you have a history with anything like that?
>>
>>17484551
>>17484566
These guys are on point, OP. Sounds like your alien abduction started off with you driving home on a Thursday. Presumably you were only a few miles from home when you saw it -- a glowing orange object somewhere to the east of your position. The object moved irregularly and eventually abducted you with a bright flash of light, and while you may have been conscious during the following events, your memory must have been wiped if you were because then, next thing you know, you're at home! I hope that clears it up OP.
>>
It would be cool if it was aliens, but honestly the most likely explanation is that you had some sort of mild seizure and drove home "on muscle memory". Seeing a bright light and then doing things without remembering it is a pretty common symptom of epilepsy. You should go to a doctor and get a test before you fall over randomly one day and split your head open on a table
>>
I need scissors, 61
>>
You cheeky cunts
>>
I'm sorry I made you paid for lunch.
>>
>>17485814
...or most likely its another really bad RP thread.
>>
Don't you have anything better to do with your time?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.