[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sacred geometry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 58

File: sacred-galaxy.jpg (73KB, 720x775px) Image search: [Google]
sacred-galaxy.jpg
73KB, 720x775px
Am i the only one whos fucking spooked by this? Im mean, its all fucking there, its everywhere.
EVERYTHING in existence guys, is sacred geometry.

What is /x/' opinion on this?
>>
File: geomsag06_09.jpg (29KB, 226x305px) Image search: [Google]
geomsag06_09.jpg
29KB, 226x305px
Even Da Vinci himself was obsessed by this
>>
>>17484360
>>17484365
Just a coincidence, dont worry about it.
>>
> mathematics is spooky!!
>>
>>17484369
just a coincidence, yeah sure, thats what most scientists say

>>17484371
the very basics of everything is geometric shapes and we arent even fucking talking about it, most scientists look at this and think "muh thats stupid"

Y
>>
>>17484360

I was reading Oliver Sacks' "Migraine" and he was talking about hallucinations during migraine aura and how people will often see a hexagonal, morphing grid (much like psychedelics induce) and speculated that there are sort of "minimal perceptual units" that sort of blow out of resolution in certain altered states. It makes sense since damn near everything else seems to follow a related geometric formula
>>
>>17484383

you really don't know much about scientists then.
>>
It's the last mimsy, mother fuckers! Fractals are the key!
>>
Life is a combination of science and magic.
>>
>>17484399
Yeah, sure i dont

Go to the average scientist and tell them you think sacred geometry is legit, and look at their faces.

>>17484397
Yeah, psychedelic trips often put you in a space full of geometric shapes

the thing is, do you think that archaic humans eating mushrooms 150000 years ago would also see these shapes, even if they never thought of them? cause if they did, then psychedelics must be doing something fucking amazing
>>
>>17484406

It's like we're soul mates. When I say something like that people call me a faggot or an idiot or an asshole.
>>
>>17484420

20 minutes ago I decided not to bother making coffee. 3 captchas since then saying find the coffee.
>>
File: smashing.jpg (17KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
smashing.jpg
17KB, 600x832px
>>17484360
Yup. Particle-Wave dualities, fibonacci spiral, etc...

There's a single 'entity' which is the base unit for the infinite unfolding of creativity within, essentially making all that exists a complicated orchestra separate in it's elements yet fundamentally from the same source...

If we are from the same thing/place, where do our differences begin?
>>
>>17484365

Da Vincis original works are kept in windsor castle, the vast majority anyways. The elites have the knowledge, they always have.
>>
>>17484429
its the Phi ratio thats the single "entity" isnt it?

>>17484430
See? Why would they keep it locked up if it really isnt fucking valuable?

Some also say that theres a lot to back up that Da Vinci was a master mason
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
It's an information archival and transportation system for the mind.
>>
>>17484469
wu do u meen?
>>
They're fucking circles, OP.

They're one of the most geometrically simple and common shapes in existence because of their ability to maximize area with minimal perimeter. It's not unusual that things would take this shape when they're not subjected to forces or laws that would change them.
>>
>>17484497
its not all, go google it yourself and dig deeper, youll see how complex it actually is
>>
>>17484474
well you use tha AI interface to decode and encode information stored within the shapes and waveforms and prepare different pathways and shit. Otherwise known as a cipher.
>>
Ahh, the mighty fibonacci spiral...

Btw, great words.
>>
>>17484499
I'm not going to disregard a simple explanation for an overly convoluted one that tries to correlate unrelated phenomenon.

That's fucking stupid.
>>
File: IMG_2929.jpg (47KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2929.jpg
47KB, 510x427px
We created logic, and therefore all the math and geometry, by observing the environment around us. We saw how things tend to work and created a few rules. Then we processed those rules, created new ones and new sciences.
Funny, you think that it's weird for geometry to be found in the universe, while we took geometry from it in the first place
>>
>>17484518
Which is exactly the reason we call it an art and not science. Math is the only science with all others excluding void being a reinterpretation of the same.
>>
>>17484511
your "explanation" is that its just circles, it isnt, its more complicated, many more geometric shapes and more math is included
>>
>>17484360
About that picture, a galaxy (that type) is actually just a spiral as you can see.
It's not a bunch of circles, it's a spiral.
>>
>>17484585
even if it is, it looks like the Fibonacci ratio fits
>>
File: Tlaloc_Coll_Goupil.jpg (777KB, 730x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Tlaloc_Coll_Goupil.jpg
777KB, 730x1189px
>>17484416
Tell me what kinda baby doesn't draw a circle?
I was an abused kid and I can draw a circle, and I have been for decades. This leads you to draw other shapes, and they have been present in out environment since forever.

We might not have even needed psychedelics, and certainly we don't need them to start the path of understanding. They are best thought of as teachers, but teachers can be child rapists too. Teachers can secretly be abusive and cruel, and the particularly intelligent and tenured among them, can become very dangerous.

This is why you gotta know what is good for you, and pay attention to the surroundings. Abused kids know this just as much as beasts, just as much as a person that can actually learn from anything.

Are you ready to learn from everything equally, and seek the truth, would you eat corn if you knew it was scraped from the earth mother's body? All for the sake of Life above all. These are lessons the earth teaches those who hunger. If you've conquered your hunger and your fear, then you have no real fear of psychic damage, otherwise you will become controlled by your fear and pepe turns into a vessel for "evil" chaos.

Don't do drugs before you know them, they were and still are people's gods, and ancestors. Where would mayans be without chocolate?
A lot less high and a lot more dead, that's what.

Where would europeans be without their ancestors. Greek food without Gods isn't greek, as Olives are sacred to Athena. Hindu food isn't so good without turmeric, Shakti doesn't make sense as making weed, unless you imagine climbing without ropes. These plant lessons are made by learning and interacting with nature, not by quaffing some foreign chemical. By foreign I mean Not local. It's disconnected, like true shapes are to the universe. Try and find me an IRL triangle that isn't manmade.
>>
>>17484731

>>i was abused as a child
>>everything is relative to an abused child
>>
>>17484731
>Don't do drugs before you know them

uhm, ok, and how is a person supposed to get to know a drug without using them?

Look up the stats on abuse of psychedelics, if youre really being a prude bitch about mushrooms, you should put away alcohol, caffeine, sugar and pain killers from the doctor
>>
File: A new step in human evolution.jpg (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
A new step in human evolution.jpg
122KB, 600x600px
>>17484420
Science is like pinnig butterflies to a piece of a cut down tree (posterity)

Life is letting them be fre and not killing them.

Life made over a trillion mice, science killed them all after a two week study on obesity.

I am pretty sure life is in an abusive relationship with that professor guy, and she's too scared of him to stop.
>>
>>17484754
I reached spiritual enlightenment well before ever trying psychedlics, and when I ate an eighth of mushrooms I realized that I was just tripping balls. I even tried getting into some spirituality and it was nothing. There is nothing existential or opening about psychedelics and I've been doing them alongside meditation and other practices for years. All you're experiencing is a really fucking crazy high, that's it, making it anything more than that makes you really fucking crazy.

This is the worst fucking meme, go smoke your DMT and talk the aliens faggot.
>>
>>17484770
how do you know youre enlightened?

>There is nothing existential or opening about psychedelics and I've been doing them alongside meditation and other practices for years.

Ok, sure thing bro

Go around the internet, or just ask others who have/do psychedelics, and ask them if they feel the same. They dont, most people really do experience something gr8 and intense with psychedelics.

>muh, i didnt experience anything special, so its nothing

Youre one fucking person you retard, what you feel doesnt dict8 what others feel
>>
Yes, God is a Geometrician. This has been known for millenia ;-)
>>
File: 1439874396104.jpg (533KB, 600x854px) Image search: [Google]
1439874396104.jpg
533KB, 600x854px
The Great Architect of the Universe designed and laid our all the laws for the Cosmos.

The Gnostics called him the Monad or the Absolute, the Supreme beings or the Father of all Beginning and the Creator of All that Is.

He is the God with a big G who is above the gods with a little g.

The Demiurge claimed that he was the Prime Creator and this was a blasphemy against all eternity.

He is only the god of this world.
>>
File: 640px-6H-Lambs-quarter.jpg (135KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
640px-6H-Lambs-quarter.jpg
135KB, 640x898px
>>17484754
I have put away alcohol, sugar and pills from the doctor.

I have replaced them with local alternatives.
Get to know something by looking at art inspired by it. You can get to know a snake's tempermant by reading about other snake-havers, can you not? Isn't it neater to know that the rose plant carries vitamin c, or that certain death oriented plants make big red lips as flowers. Or that the rain-vine of the moon was eaten with chocolate? This knowledge is harm reduction, and it's also internal alchemy, and geometry. Both of which are really connected, to an ancient person.

We still are ancient, but we have ignored our ancestors, we must not forget that dandelions came from europe to america, and that potatoes came from america to europe. If we do, we risk losing the vibrant voices that speak to you when you look at the picture from an ancient's point of view.

Plants are ALL instruments of the gods, and we should be aware of who the gods are. Knowing chocolate well, can inform you of secrets about the others.

Pic related, american quinoa, one of the greens that the native americans ate, back in the day.

It's a great link to many american's ancestors, especially if they're descended from slaves, as slaves came from places, that knew the ancestor spirits lived in everything. This connects to the fractal nature of everything.
>>
File: 114903.jpg (30KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
114903.jpg
30KB, 590x350px
>>17484801
>Plants are ALL instruments of the gods, and we should be aware of who the gods are.

For the maladies relief I have brought, Ninmah to her brothers said.
From her pouch a bag of seeds she brought out, seeds in the soil to be sown;
A host of bushes from the seeds shall sprout, a juicy fruit they will produce.
The juice an elixir shall form, for drinking by the heroes it shall be good.
Their ailments it will chase away; happier their mood it shall make!
In a cool place the seeds need to be sown, by warmth and water need they nourishing!
So did Ninmah to her brothers say.

The place that for this is perfect I will to you show! Enlil to her said.
It is where the Landing Place was fashioned, where an abode of cederwood I have made!
In Enlil's skyship the two of them, Enlil and Ninmah, skyward soared;
To the Landing Place in the snow-covered mountains, by the cedar forest, brother and sister
went.
On the great stone platform the skyship landed, to Enlil's abode they went.

Let us from Nibiru seeds that are sown bring down,
>>
>>17484812
where the fuck is that text from?

also, is it saying that weed is from nibiru?
>>
>>17484780
Phychedelics have been tried en masse in the 60 and have only produced a generation of lazy, slovenly, mouth breeding retards. That experiment failed. But history is doomed to repeat itself, i guess.
>>
>>17484825
Hahahaha

Bro, youre really, really, really fucking ignorant when it comes to the role psychedelics had in human history, do you?

I see how you have never had a trip yourself
>>
>>17484831
If ignorant means not taking at the face value the sacred words of the deified ascended master Terence Mckenna, then sure.
>>
>>17484383

what else could the basis be? and whatever it was, would it not be similarly pervasive and meaningful?
>>
File: GreatPyramid_moon_pi_phi.jpg (56KB, 590x592px) Image search: [Google]
GreatPyramid_moon_pi_phi.jpg
56KB, 590x592px
if this stuff doesn't convince atheists nothing will
>>
>>17484840
Hes not the only one whos done psychedelics

what the fuck is wrong with you? Dont you have any fucking curiosity`? Psychedelics is even waay safer than fucking SUGAR, and yet youre scared of shrooms, and probably drink alcohol ones in a while
>>
>>17484511

>>unrelated phenomenon

>>existing
>>
>>17484847
that doesnt neccesaraly mean theres a creator

and the chances of that creator, if there is one, being a specific god we humans have made up through the years, is fucking low
>>
>>17484731
>>17484801
>>17484770

if you can handle the drugs, you're doing them wrong.

there's no point in taking drugs if you can handle it. totally defeats the purpose.
>>
>>17484360
what is hermeticism
>>
>>17484801
>>17484812
What the fuck are you rambling about?
>>
>>17484416

>using the word sacred when discussing something scientific

Come on man, do you not realize how bad that sounds? I guarantee if you go talk to a "scientist" about the kind of wattage the "sacred sun god Sol" releases, you'd get the same reaction.
>>
>>17484854
It's just a temporal leap and instead of tranformed in any substantial way it leaves you a self conceited rambling asshole.

It's a good gateway to meditation though, for people who want a more permanent sip of it without the nasty hangover.
>>
>>17484854
>ones in a while
Okay, you're retarded so I'll go easy on you.
>>17484780
I've had enough experience in the process of enlightenment to understand that I've succeeded, but explaining that to you won't do any good because it's entirely subjective and your mind is already made.
>Go around the internet, or just ask others who have/do psychedelics, and ask them if they feel the same. They dont, most people really do experience something gr8 and intense with psychedelics
I don't need to, I've been a part of the community for well over a decade and used the internet to read up on others' already, and the only conclusion it's come to is that most people trying psychedlics and claiming spiritual experiences are mentally inept people. If you think your hallucinations are some deep, meaningful thing, and not just your brain trying very hard to cope with the excessive chemicals, then you're a sad person. I love tripping, and the associations you can make with patterns and designs, but I'm not so deluded that they become some extrasensory thing.
>Youre one fucking person you retard, what you feel doesnt dict8 what others feel
You're not making a very good argument, of course it's all subjective, but the science behind it and the science behind spirituality are two completely separate things. Your head is already far too up your ass to understand the difference between hallucinating and enlightenment, so your journey has already come to an end, and that's sad. Have fun accepting your delusions and never having the clarity to accept more.
>>
>>17484865
>>17484865
>handling it
I think you misunderstood. I said I reached spiritual englightenment years before trying psychs, and my first time taking mushrooms I ate a very potent eighth. I was tripping really fuckin hard and had some very insane hallucinations for about 16 hours. I understood they were hallucinations, though, and not the same as anything spiritual, and that's where my experience is different and more concrete. The ability to acknowledge reality and spirituality go hand in hand, not handling your psychedlic trips is essentially losing your grip of reality. That loss of reality is what gives it away that there is no spirituality. Do your drugs, and practice your spiritual beliefs, but don't be so stupid as to confuse the two.
>>
>>17484928

you did not bring reality with you into this world and until you are willing to lose it, you have not even begun...
>>
>>17484847
Earth isn't a perfect globe, retard.
>>
>>17484999
Despite your trips, your shitposting is lacking. Try being as obtuse as you like about the topic, but reality is all there is. Spirituality, extrasensory or not, quantum and base physics, all things observable and non are reality and you're a fucking psycho if you think parting yourself from that is a form of enlightenment. You have to view the other aspects of reality, not disassociate. I'm sorry you lack the understanding of things that I've been lucky enough to find. I hope you're at least happy in your delusions.
>>
>>17484497
Actually it's pretty much impossible to find a perfect circle in nature. The closest you can get is probably a ripple in really calm water.
>>
File: Qing_Dynasty_Immortal_Magu.jpg (195KB, 387x640px) Image search: [Google]
Qing_Dynasty_Immortal_Magu.jpg
195KB, 387x640px
>>17484820
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magu_%28deity%29
>>
File: euler-identity.png (35KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
euler-identity.png
35KB, 360x240px
Never forget guys
>>17484448
>Phi ratio thats the single "entity" isnt it
That makes no sense, even for sacred geometry.
>>
File: balki.jpg (36KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
balki.jpg
36KB, 190x190px
>>17484360
Don't be ridiculous. What about a duck? no geometry! No sacred!
>>
>>17485051

reality is a resource. you do not own that which you do not carry with you at all times. you must learn the tools which you brought with you into reality. you can not objectively view a reality that you can not objectively dispense with, and you need to grasp this.

the 'enlightenment' you're speaking of is essentially a fashion choice... make up. dare god. in order to discover that part of you which is invincible you must be repeatedly exposed to annihilation; risk unreality. the fear of madness is the last guardian before the burning whirlwind to whom you must at last speak before the veil is rent.

when the abyss yawns before you, will you take the plunge, or come crawling back to the detritus which all along only obscured it? there is no safety. you have no chance.

if you withhold a single drop of blood, or drop of fearful sweat, from the cup of mine lady the whore of BABYLON, mother of abominations, you will be cast out of the communion - to become a pillar of dust!
>>
File: Antarctic Megalith.jpg (40KB, 322x472px) Image search: [Google]
Antarctic Megalith.jpg
40KB, 322x472px
>>17484369
It's not a coincidence. Things form logical patterns because the world is governed by logical laws.
>>
>>17484365
>>17484430
>>17484448
Da Vinci was a mathematician, scientist, and engineer, as well as being an artist. He performed visual studies of various subjects ranging from human bodies, animals, plants, and geometric shapes and patterns. Nowadays, he's one of the most famous individuals in history.

Of course they're going to lock all of his notes away in a safe location that isn't accessible to the public. Would you trust a random person not to accidentally tear a priceless piece of parchment several centuries old? Or smudge something? It's the same reasoning why the Declaration of Independence is kept beneath a layer of glass rather than just being left in the open.

Sometimes the simplest, most logical answer is the right one. Which is simpler: trying to protect a set of notes written by an important figure in history, or trying to blind the global population to the significance of something that's plainly known to be significant in all forms of science?
>>
File: 1451199836467.gif (2MB, 245x289px) Image search: [Google]
1451199836467.gif
2MB, 245x289px
>>17484360
>>17484360
>>17484360
If ur interested in /x/ (voice)talk try the discord @ https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfOo7cIi
>>
>>17484922
i dont care whos right or wrong in your arguments but the way you speak to other people like they're lesser wouldn't make anyone in the world think youre enlightened
>>
File: 1458003215827.jpg (130KB, 960x849px) Image search: [Google]
1458003215827.jpg
130KB, 960x849px
grats op you've finally figured it out
>>
>>17484369
>>17484399
>>17484497
>>17484741
>>17484874
Look at all the shill in this thread
you cunts are dumb. dismissive too.
>>
I'm watching a few different threads right now and making sure my kid doesn't demolish the house, could some one give me a brief on this? No negging please. I enjoy X, crazy or true or not.
>>
>>17487411
>X
We're anal about this; it's /x/. Always /x/.
>>
>>17487419

I know. I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>17484765
I'm pretty sure life is based on some odd interrelationship where things feed off of each other and yet cultivate one another at the same time.
>>
Kepler used the relationship between astronomy, music and sacred geometry to give us the 3rd law of planetary motion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonices_Mundi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysterium_Cosmographicum
>>
>>17487384

I don't think you know what shills are. Also, when you have time to think out, prepare, and edit yourself a bit, why post something angry and ignorant?
>>
>>17484825
You wonder what the world would be like if we didn't take those psychedelics..an entire subculture displaced by not wanting to follow a governmental order to go to other countries and kill.

At least they had somewhere to go, made some amazing music and got in touch with what it means to be alive, even if it is just to be "lazy", seems better than what all you shills do.
>>
>>17484847
But earth isn't a perfect sphere...
>>
>>17484847
>>17488038
The Earth is an oblate spheroid. The North and South Poles are flat and there is a 27 mile bulge around the equator.
>>
>>17488038
>>17488052
>>17484847
actually if you take all of the water out of earth, it's not a sphere not event a oblate spheroid, it's just a random big rock, the gravity and the big amout of water, and the fact that we simplify our drawings, give the illusion of a geometric shape
>>
File: 169538.gif (310KB, 314x241px) Image search: [Google]
169538.gif
310KB, 314x241px
>>17488163
here is the GIF
>>
>>17488171
nice b8
>>
>>17488192
this isnt bait you mongoloid
>>
>>17488163

So... What if all the water on Earth was instantaneously "deleted?" How long would it take for earth to fry? That's what I wanna know
>>
>>17488308
it's not going to take long maybe less than 10 minute ( to see actual results)
+ if that happen, the balance of earth is going to be lost and we'll have an earth that reshape itself
( but i'm suggesting :P )
>>
>>17488163
>>17488171
It's a random big rock without the water BECAUSE the water fills in the gaps retard.
The moon is spherical and it has no water.

Gravity and angular momentum in space favor spherical shapes.

>/sci/ out
>>
>>17484522
I'm afraid none of this is true. First off, most people don't call math an art. Secondly, a good portion of math is an approximate description of other sciences. Calculus? Invented to approximate what we were seeing in physics. It's not even exact.
>>
>>17484798
>best post ITT
>>
>>17488338
we call that talking for nothing..
we all know that the water fills the gaps you morron, but MR SCIENCE AND SHIT, if you take mars for exemple, there is no water, and you can clearly see that the topographi is not regular. ( WE ARE TALKING ONLY ABOUT THE GEOLIGICAL FACT) ( NO WATER IN THIS IMAGINARY WORD)
>>
>>17488338
and the moon too...
>>
>>17488370
>>17488377
It's well established, and almost unbelievably well known, that per scale the surface of even Mars is far more regular than comparative manmade "spheres." Extended to the size of Mars, your average pool ball would be an insane mess of valleys and cliffs.

I'm not entirely sure what your final point is, but the fact that Mars has "terrain" isn't exactly breaking news, either. I'm not sure what argument pointing this out would serve. If you're trying to argue that gravity doesn't favor spherical shapes you'd be wrong and the fact that Mars has terrain wouldn't change that.
>>
>>17488387
I'm not arguing with that, and i'm 100 % agreeing with you, i can even give you the example of the soap bubble, (spheric)

actually i was just trying to explain that this is maybe incorrect >>17484847
but mr sciene here went overload>>17488338

but i don't argue with THE FACT that gravity create spheric forms
>>
>>17488171
Wrong, dumbass. This image actually illustrates the variation in gravity around the globe.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-gif-of-a-potato-like-earth-has-confused-the-internet-for-years
>>
>>17488403
if you can properly read a map, you'll see that the outline of the map is in M (meters)
and as far as i remember, i don't recall refering to gravity with M
>>
>>17488403
and if you can get me a picture of the variation in gravity around the globe of mars, then maybe you'll convince me.
>>
>>17488402
Gotcha. That makes more sense to me. Thanks for clarifying!
>>
>>17488419
m stands for mewtons. The gif was made by a cat.
>>
>>17488436
AHAHA +1
>>
>>17488035
I feel you bro
>>
>>17485070
Wow
>>
>>17484812
http://www.benpadiah.com/otherstuff/ENKI/05.html
its an excerpt from the lost book of enki by zachariah stichens

more interesting is the oldest recipe ever. used to store grain, make bread...make beer.
http://www.beeradvocate.com/articles/304/

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
Gen. 1:29

as >>17484801 explains, humans and plants go waaaaay back. psychedelic plants can help or hinder, just as weed can relax or agitate.

be responsible. obtain knowledge before you venture to the otherside.
>>
>>17488423
Still a dumbass.

This is from the guy who actually made the gif.
http://www.asu.cas.cz/~bezdek/vyzkum/rotating_3d_globe/index.php

He actually says on there
>Variations in geoid height are thousand times exaggerated ("Earth potato"), in reality the Earth's shape is very close to a sphere (for more details, see the reference paper).
>>
>>17484369
dude is being sarcastic you dumb fucks. I have always wondered why /x/ doesn't talk more about sacred geometry there really seems to be something to it in my opinion.
>>
File: image.jpg (628KB, 1711x1560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
628KB, 1711x1560px
>>17484360
Ha, thought i'd share this

>be me
>be high
>be writing in my music theory book
>done making a diagram
>suddenly go back at 1st page and draw a hexagon
>5 cm each segments
>end up doing an octogon without having taking notice of it while doing it
>fuck... Roll with it anyways
>end up linking lines using specific intuitive patterns
>end up doing a square in middle of everything around it symmetrical
>holyfuck.avi
>end up seeing so much shits inside everything i end up linking everything and added the 12 zodiac signs
>was about to write each note on top of each sign

Tell me waddya think, it's a bit sketchy but if i were to re do it, i'd sure as fuck do it way better
>>
Terms I could go the rest of my life without hearing/reading:

-ayurvedic soap
-tantric meditation
-sacred geometry
>>
File: Pythagoras.jpg (46KB, 449x599px) Image search: [Google]
Pythagoras.jpg
46KB, 449x599px
>>17484360
>Square root of two.
Been there done that. Got co-opted so hard even Kepler couldn't save my shit.

Pic related
>>
>>17484765
>I am pretty sure life is in an abusive relationship with that professor guy, and she's too scared of him to stop.
Im not sure about the rest of your post. But that bit is certainly true.
>>
>>17489175
Speaking of ayurvedic soap, have you heard of this tantric meditation branch based upon sacred geometry?

Bet you'd enjoy it senpai
>>
>>17489143
You dindnt connect everything
>>
>>17489273
Thanks man! You're right!
>>
>>17484360
The reason the same shapes repeat is simply because: a) There are a limited number of possible shapes and an effectively infinite number of things that have shape b) shape is based off physical interaction which by definition is proportional to distance (radius) in some way. To explain point b further, most objects are held together by intermolecular forces or gravity, which are all attractively and so logically they point towards the centre of the object. It's common sense, nothing spoopy about it. Also the atomic model in >>17484360
is about a hundred years out of date. Google electron orbitals, they're nothing like planetary orbits or nebulae.
>>
>>17484360
How is that spooky? It's beautiful.
>>
>>17488163
That's the Potsdam gravity potato you silly goose. It shows gravitational strength it's not representative of form
>>
>>17484754

>"hi, I'm coke "
>"hi, I'm Bob, let's be friends "

Simple as that bro
>>
>>17484360
>Am i the only one whos fucking spooked by this?
ALL geometry is sacred.
"Sacred geometry ascribes symbolic and sacred meanings to certain geometric shapes and certain geometric proportions. It is associated with the belief that God is the geometer of the world."
Every geometrical form every geometrical design no matter how simple or how complex it is is was formed it was started it was created from single very basic most simple geometrical form-design.
To say that some geometrical forms-designs are non sacred and others are sacred and others even more sacred is wrong in my opinion.
ALL geometry ALL life forms is sacred in their own way.
ALL was created by the same God.
Nothing to be spooked about.
Just enjoy. Don't create fake panic.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1878x1912px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1878x1912px
>>17489273
>>
>>17489342
some people can't handle the divine (geometric)
Too much sin around them, I guess.
>>
>>17489491
Thats cool af bro. Wonder what a 6 8 and 9 sided one would look like in comparison?
>>
>>17489491
Why dos the circle in the middle have flat lines intersecting at top and bottom but not the sides?
>>
>>17489510
Haha thanks, yeah i'll try to do that more often tho cause it just randomly happened
>>
>>17489520
The lines dont join anything, he dun goofed
>>
>>17489491
beauty, thanks for that anon
do you know who is it Leonardo da Vinci ?
"search google for image" shows no record
>>
>>17489520
It's not "perfectly" done so i guess it accounts for the imperfections
>>
>>17489527
I drew that myself...

And of course i know who the man is

I just drew that randomly being high

Just thought i'd share
>>
>>17489540
>And of course i know who the man is
you mean you know him personally ?
>>
>>17489549
No but who doesn't know about Da Vinci?
>>
>>17489540
>I just drew that randomly being high
what floor you live on
>>
>>17489558
nigger do u even dj0nt?
>>
This is my earlier post:
>>17489143
Now
>>17489491
>>
>>17489570
oh, now I got it, dope high haha
I was thinking you were high up like in the building or on mountain
>>
>>17489554
Leonardo's da Vinci signarure
>>
File: Braided joint geometry.jpg (2KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Braided joint geometry.jpg
2KB, 120x120px
>>17489540
did you use this design to get high :) ?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 538x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 538x387px
>>17489612
Mine

Cut it out short for obvious reasons
>>
File: Leonardo da Vinci.jpg (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo da Vinci.jpg
8KB, 212x238px
>>17489622
I wonder if Leonardo da Vinci is reincarnated now on Earth or is he on some another planet or in another dimension and he is done with this reality ?
>>
>>17484922
retard award goes to...

and yes psychedelics do allow you to toy with the matrix

as anyone here done magic on acid? i'd like to share experiences
>>
>>17484999
I like your post.
Don't mind trolls.

Also, Czech em
>>
>>17488338
Are you implying Earth was "made" to hold water?
>>
>>17490137
>Are you implying Earth was "made" to hold water?
to hold water and to hold smart people and to hold idiots
>>
>>17484922
>science

Who fucking cares about the science? I dont care if it just fucks you up for 3 hours, or if youre really communicating with other beings, its still the same fucking experience.

Dogmatic science fanboys like you are fucking annoying
>>
>>17489702
Probably reincarnated in Nikolas Tesla and then after was done helping humanity since it isn't bothered to look beyond greed and egoistic superficialism
>>
>>17489403
what if "god" didn't create anything (or almost anything) and just pretending to be a creator of the world while he is really a parasitic demonic creature who eat souls and we need better of get rid of him?
>>
>>17491032
*better to get rid of him?
>>
File: image.jpg (839KB, 1742x1618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
839KB, 1742x1618px
>>17489491
Final results

Super sketchy but i might redo it perfectly some other day and try to apply my method on other geometrical figures

>tfw haven't draw in a long while
>>
>>17491091
Looks fucking cool
>>
>>17491105
Thanks!
>>
>>17491105
I could still go on and replicate as much as possible what's in the middle(9 pointed star)

Since my drawing is sketchy it wouldn't turn out perfectly symmetrical so that's why i'd redo it

Definitely could turn this into an album cover art for a concept i have in mind(prog metal/fusion/prog rock/rock fusion)

With 12 colours, 12 semi tone, etc... This little sketch really inspired me a bunch it's crazy

I also deepened some things i had in mind during the process of drawing it

I mean with all what positively happened in my life lately, i'm beyond stoked about this simple botched drawing
>>
>>17491114
With a concept album i have in mind*
>>
>>17491114
wheres your inspiration from? is it from when you were tripping balls?
>>
>>17491119
No dude, let's just say it always have been really vivid since an early age

It's kind of a perpetual flickering flame and psychedelics and weed acts as amplifiers just like gas on a flame

Hell, in my written productions at school i always had high notes and most of my teachers always slipped it in a conversation that i had mad imagination
>>
>>17491125
maaaaaaad imagination bro

like what? tell me someone fucking random that i couldnt come up, doesnt matter how crazy
>>
>>17491125
As a fact, i think, just like inherited genetic traits, there's also "cosmic" inherited traits((my belief) that you brought on from other lifetimes))

Some are more creatively predisposed than others, some more logical/practical than others, some more intuitive than others, some more creatively imaginative than others and so on and so on

That doesn't mean that we can't all have and work these traits, it does just mean that in order to be as potentially developed, we have to live inwardly just the same we are outwardly

If people are too caught up in the fakeness that the elite limits us to, we'll never unravel the inner universe and latent mysterious potentials within everybody

The more you understand, the less you know

Change starts from within, this whole simulation is a game

Play it or let it play you

Take control or get taken control of

Catch my drift?

That's free will right there, whatever you want, you can achieve with pure intent
>>
>>17491138
Like what? It's pretty vague to ask me something plainly like that
>>
>>17484360
you need to take this shape pron to /b/ bruh. circle orgies an shit have no place among spoopy things only a furkin could fap to
>>
File: yanet.gif (499KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
yanet.gif
499KB, 400x309px
>>17491146
"It's pretty vague to be so straight forward!"
>>
File: 12.png (67KB, 956x891px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
67KB, 956x891px
>>17491091
Have you tried using modern tools? Makes it so much easier
>>
>>17491153
To be frankly honest, no

But i'd rather do it manually, with the method i used because it makes up shapes progressively intertwining them onto each other

Super gnarly
>>
File: salvia.jpg (70KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
salvia.jpg
70KB, 503x503px
>>17484429
>>17484448
>>17484847
>>17484501
>>17484585
>>17484585
>>17484595
pastebin.com/38zFcTaw
>>
Maybe you're just too stoned
>>
>>17491186
Maybe you're too narrow minded

Expand your horizons breh
>>
>>17491194
haha true.
>>
File: 12b.png (72KB, 977x892px) Image search: [Google]
12b.png
72KB, 977x892px
>>17491159
Yeah, well, it's lacking the feel of pen and paper but it's still a fun thing to play around with
>>
>>17491159
u did a p shit tho if u look close
>>
>>17491212
True that
>>
File: image.jpg (883KB, 1799x1739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
883KB, 1799x1739px
Last update i guess, i'm done with til i redo a perfect one
>>
>>17491247
you fucked up at the center
>>
>>17491256
The whole sketch is fucked up

next time i'll use a better ruler lol mine is a sketchy thick metal one

I'm not particularly proud of it but i thought it was still pretty cool

Gazing into it makes me see so much things and how some parts are disproportionate makes it almost seems like it's warped
>>
>>17488163
>>17488171
That's an exaggerated representation of the gravity field at the Earth's surface, you stupid mongoloid.
The fact that there are people who genuinely believe the Earth would look like that if the oceans were removed boggles my fucking mind.
>>
File: 1433854039553.jpg (27KB, 259x427px) Image search: [Google]
1433854039553.jpg
27KB, 259x427px
Two of these rows of images are artistic renderings and the middle row is made up of very large explosions that make pretty colors. Tell me op, how much LSD have you done?
>>
File: 12c.png (105KB, 1302x896px) Image search: [Google]
12c.png
105KB, 1302x896px
The fascinating thing is, as you zoom in, you can go on and on ad infinitum
>>
>>17484922

You understand nothing...
>>
>>17484360
As above, so below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foxD6ZQlnlU
>>
>>17484922
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17491334
Not who you're responding to, but psychadelic drugs aren't great for you. At least overusing them, now getting a wakeup call from a mushroom or lsd trip... different story. doing acid and mushrooms all the time trying to find a deeper meaning: pointless. It can open the door, but you have to step through it. The drug can't do it for you. Anon isn't stupid, but ne must remember that when these drugs bring a higher state of mind on, your perception is still most likely going to be filtered by the users: personal beliefs, societal conditioning, neurological response to the drug itself, confusion while undergoing the experience... Basically I see it as like... ghosts was already there, but then you do acid and you can see the ghosts (hyperdimensional, whatever it's just words.). The ghost were always there, but at the end of the day you still might not have gotten the most accurate representation because of preconceived notions. I mean you're seeing something that you're not really ''supposed'' to be seeing, so your brain is going to fill in the gaps with whatever garbage it's been fed. So it's better to just work on yourself and wait for those experiences to happen rather than force them.

All I'm saying is that every trip ever has JUST been drugs unless the acid or shrooms came to me. Seeking that shit is just recreational child's play and thinking that dropping that shit constantly brings you to any state of enlightenment is at the best laughable, and at the worst a total mockery of the work required to reach that stage of being.
>>
>>17484360
If all geometry is sacred geometry then isn't sacred geometry just geometry (and vice-versa)? Where is the sacredness coming from?
>>
>>17491430
Psychedelics are the best and least harmful drugs on the fucking planet¨

fact

You also sound like someone who doesnt have any experience with shrooms. Seriously, talk with others who do/done mushrooms, MOST people say it brings them to some kind of massive enlightenment.
>>
>>17484770
>my personal experience applies to every other human on Earth

It's too bad you don't know howntouae psychedelics, anon. Also LOLOLOL at you being enlightened. I'd tend to think an enlightened being wouldn't be so cantankerous and judgemental, but what do I know?
>>
>>17491142
>The more you understand, the less you know
in that case you must be very dumb
>>
>>17491247
what you doing is nothing original it was done centuries before
fool fooling around
>>
My opinion is that god didn't have anything to do with geometry. You're reading too much into complex shapes, OP.
>>
>>17491485
can confirm. the first time i did shrooms, I took 1/8. i felt euphoric, then felt like i tapped into this infinite pool of knowledge. i yearn to feel that way all the time, everything made so much sense and nothing was wrong
>>
Just a troll you idiots. He might even try to troll this comment with "UR dumb" or "I'm not trolling kid". Then he will try to say something else than what I have described, to prove me wrong. But he could also say exactly what I stated so he can say that I'm wrong against my own words.
>>
>>17492128
You are 1000% correct.He is a TROLL . Lousy one.
>>
>>17492128
>no matter what hes wrong and a troll cause i said so
>>
>>17492128
You're not clever. I'm not falsely representing my opinion, child. See, your own words are incorrect.
>>
>>17492332
troll stop trolling please
>>
>>17492340
I'm not a troll. I don't even remember clicking on this thread so I'm not sure what I'm doing here or what the thread is even about. I just seen your comment and it seemed pretty childish/frustrated/like you were high, so I wanted to mess with you.
>>
>>17492351
>so I'm not sure what I'm doing here
you are trolling here
>>
>>17492363
I haven't done a single thing to make me a troll. This word gets thrown around far too much without people knowing what it means. I guess I was right with my first impression that you're a child.
>>
>>17492473
>I'm not a troll. I don't even remember clicking on this thread so I'm not sure what I'm doing here or what the thread is even about.
>>17492473
>I haven't done a single thing to make me a troll.
yes you did
>>
>>17484360
what the fuck is sacred geometry? Is it just circles and shit?
>>
>>17492481
I see! You're a troll yourself! Ha-ha, you won't get me that easily, good sir. No siree. Nice try though.
>>
why are they trolling this thread doe
>>
is there any un-sacred geometry?
>>
>>17492516
Anything that's asymmetrical?
>>
>>17492351
>I don't even remember clicking on this thread so I'm not sure what I'm doing here or what the thread is even about.
You don't even remember clicking on this thread. REALLY?
You are not sure what you are doing here. REALLY?
You don't know what this thread is even about. REALLY?
CONGRATULATIONS you have all the ingredients of a TROLL
>>
File: 1423176178521.jpg (201KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1423176178521.jpg
201KB, 406x480px
>>17492532
None of those things are directly related to trolling at all desu you giant fucking retard desu.
>>
>>17492561
>None of those things are directly related to trolling
but all your posts are you wimp
>>
>>17492572
>wimp
Too fucking far man, it's all fun and games until you go ahead and offend someone like that. Don't talk to me anymore.
>>
only 105 more posts to go boys
>>
File: 1457761073938.webm (1MB, 468x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457761073938.webm
1MB, 468x512px
>>17492600
Gotta have to start posting more random spooky stuff
>>
This thread is a fucking train wreck.
>>
>>17492561
>giant fucking retard desu.
>>17492588
>Too fucking far man,

>>17492588
>until you go ahead and offend someone like that.

>Too fucking far man, it's all fun and games until you go ahead and offend someone like that. Don't talk to me anymore.
should we troll you instead like you are doing to us?
>>
>>17492617

This is my first time back on this board in about 6 months. It's looking distinctly /b/-tier, I have to say.
Disappointing.
>>
>>17492618
STOP CALLING ME A TROLL I ONLY WANTED TO MAKE NEW INTERNET FRIENDS AND HAVE QUALITY BANTS YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELINGS.
>>
>>17491299
if you stare at this long enough the colors will turn white
>>
>>17492627
What did you expect? Magic to have become real? Aliens to have visited? Dream on, friendo. This board is 99% roleplay, 1% schizos.
>>
>>17484360
As above, so below; as below, so above.
>>
>>17484831
Having experimented with tons of drugs, I still think you're full of shit. I've had tons of experiences, but all the breakthroughs I've made in my understanding of things have been with a sober mind. Even then, I know I'm still deluded at the end of the day.

The difference is you're so far up the ass you really think you broke down some magic facade in your way of perfect perception. Unbeknownst to you, the drugs just painted the façade a different color and now you're just a new kind of deluded.
>>
>>17492631
>AND HAVE QUALITY BANTS
but some how you have decided to TROLL
Stop trolling, and just participate like a normal giant fucking retard that you are
>>
>>17489491
CONGRATULATION. You have rediscovered complete graphs! Graphs where every node connects to every other node.
>>
>>17492680
I am being normal. This isn't normal behaviour to you? Ahahaha, don't tell me, anon... you don't have many friends, do you? You're probably a virgin, too... don't feel bad, it's kind of cute! I'm sure if you stopped being so negative and stopped taking things so seriously, people would want to hang out with you, too! Hell, I'd even be your friend, if you just stopped being creepy. :) I bet it would be fun to take you out somewhere and try to get you to talk to some girls, lol!
>>
>>17492682
he thinks he is some kind of genious
>>
>>17492706
hey fag stop that aggression
>>
File: 4163987.gif (314KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
4163987.gif
314KB, 500x254px
>>17492758
It's not really aggressive. But ok. <3
>>
>>17484360
look at snow flakes everyone has different geometrical design
>>
File: snowflake.png (2MB, 1114x980px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.png
2MB, 1114x980px
>>17492841
we're surrounded by such beauty it's tragic
>>
>>17492876
is every snow flake in that case sacred according to OP
>>
>>17492903
every thing is sacred
>>
>>17492903
Not sacred but every one is unique that's for sure.
>>
>>17484360
damn, are you telling me that different aspects of our reality follow a pattern?? what a shocker, truly a life-changing, mindblowing realization
>>
Jesus christ that is not how galaxies are formed. I'm mad because this is stupid.
>>
>>17492903
who designs every single different snow flake
>>
>>17492903
I'm having very hard time believing that over the millions of years every single snow flake was different
>>
>>17493291
its not, identical snowflakes have been found already
>>
>>17484369
"Coincidence is what you have left over when you apply a bad theory."

- P. W. Bridgman
>>
File: 795.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>17492682

I bet if you moved one of the verticies left 2cm he'd think it was a different object.
>>
>>17484360
You see now how all things are related. One cannot get around the laws of physics set upon this universe.

So now that we know everything is relative, let's answer one of life's big questions shall we? What happens when we die?

It's like the states of matter. Some things go from solid, to liquid, to gas. Well man goes from liquid to solid to gas. You go from semen to human to dispersed.
>>
>>17495227
That's hilrarious HAHAHA omg I can't breathe! And that reaction image! MY SIDES 10/10 post, dude!
>>
>>17484360
>Geometric shapes are found in nature
>Huurr Geometry is smart and hard.
> That means God done it duur.
> You don't understand cos ur not enlightened.
> 420 blaze it and dmt mean I'm smart and enlightened huurrrdurr.

Non hindu sacred geometry summed up.
>>
>>17484798
>He

Just like we use math to understand the things around us, we also used storytelling. To personify divinity is not to do it justice, especially with such a juvenile story as the personified creator theory. Divinity is not a singular entity, it is all. It did not create, it always was. What we are able to perceive was birthed from chaos, and so shall it and you return to chaos, and so forth.
>>
>>17495307
Lol, you base your stance off one fucking .jpg file??? Which one here is really retarded?
>>
>>17495345
No it summarises the thread, and beliefs within perfectly.
By all means explain what it means to you?
I'd be genuinely shocked if it's even remotely objective, coherent or meaningful. I'd love it.
>>
>>17495315
The word divine is entirely meaningless in the context you postulate
>>
>>17495367
Here we have the suedo intellectual, mocking others for beliefs they believe to be inferior. Everyone listen to him alone, only his words hold meaning as he is the smartest guy on 4chan. Sorry if i sound salty anon, you just seem like a huge faggot.
>>
>>17484847
What am I even looking at here?
>>
>>17491032
>suddenly Gnosticism

The fire rises, brother!
>>
File: 3d-egg-of-life.png (232KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
3d-egg-of-life.png
232KB, 256x256px
i don't show people my work

but
>i like you /x/

so here is a little piece, it's a bunch of spheres, as one would see in atomic structure, except they are spun into a circle as one would see in biologic/protein structure.

>spheres of life 3d sacred geometry, making eggs
>inb4 chickens
>i discover new sacred 3d geometry 4u then meme magic spiritually evolution to a new dimension
>>
>>17484847
?
>>
Too bad it's only in french, but here an interesting website focusing on sacred geometry:

http://symbolinks.com/
>>
>>17495435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djcJI8NcC2c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vs30aLv6HU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7GYcXDpIBE
>>
File: 333.jpg (105KB, 1025x669px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
105KB, 1025x669px
>>
>>17495489
lucky i speak french but read like a retard and cant understand 70% of french text
>>
File: seed of life.gif (2MB, 435x395px) Image search: [Google]
seed of life.gif
2MB, 435x395px
>>
>>17495382
So you can't?
> psuedo intellectual, salty.
I think you're quite obviously far more salty than I. I'll let you get back to the pipe oh wise one.
>>
>>
>>17491294
that's literally all this is. pretty pictures. speculation. stretches of the imagination
"sacred geometry" is an oxymoron, there is nothing sacred about geometry. it's shapes. simple maths. people get drawn to it because its so 'mysterious' and cool but it's literally just autistic woo
>>
>>17491162
>pastebin.com/38zFcTaw
What do I do with this
>>
>>17489622
m-mootykins?
>>
>>17492767
>you have no friends!
>makes an autistic post with an anime reaction file
yeah bud you're projecting
>>
File: 1458610788977.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458610788977.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>so God created mankind in his own image
>>
>>17484731
cyclopropane is a triangle
>>
>>17484360
it's the patterns formed by the vibration of sound on/in which all form appear to exist.
from the smallest to the largest, they go on repeating infinitely that they may be experienced by beings such as us.

deal with it
>>
>>17489622
MOOT! COME BACK!
>>
File: FlowerSunEdited.jpg (1MB, 3999x3999px) Image search: [Google]
FlowerSunEdited.jpg
1MB, 3999x3999px
>>17484360
Has anyone else ever "seen" something like pic related before? Because I have, plenty of times.
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.jpg (123KB, 645x678px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.jpg
123KB, 645x678px
>>17484397
I've had these so called auras before. But they were connected to seizures. I've seen patterns sometimes, but mostly I experience a profound sense of deja-vu. Like I've dreamt or am dreaming the current moment the auras come on. Very bizarre, and it's a red flag that a seizure is happening or is about to happen. Usually they are just small partials, but 1 time I had 2 grand mal seizures in a row, and I kept going in and out of this deja-vu dream state before the 1st one set in.. It came on like exponentially increasing waves until I finally lost consciousness and woke up in a hospital.
But yes, these auras, which come in different forms based on the person they happen to, do happen with people who have chronic migraines too. The mind/brain is a funny thing. As a biochemical oscillator/wetware, shit can act up.. & alter the very perception of your reality.
>>
https://youtu.be/l9JiebyECQo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYTf_DtWdHo

I'd leave this scene here.
>>
>>17484371
Came here to say this
>>
>>17495469
I don't get it, those eggs were spheres, that got deformed to egg shape when twisted?
If so that's sort of awesome, inb4 chickens all right, that would mean most cells naturally want to be egg shaped.
>>
>>17497625
were you tripping when you saw it?
>>
>>17499708
Darn tootin'. Do you recognize it?
>>
..................#60.....................
>>
>>17484770
This is not my experience with psychedelics.
>>
>>17484770
And this right here is the reason why you still aren't receiving any spiritual enlightenment through the use of them; your ignorance is getting the best of you.

Or since psychedelics are like a direct line to the spiritual dimension(s), maybe no one on the other end wants to "talk" to you.

Or maybe the first thing I listed is resulting in the second thing; ignorance = no one wanting to interact with you.
>>
>>17484360

Intelligent design.

>Nuff said
>>
>>17485156
Slow clap
>>
>>17489570
Yes I djent you fucking faggot pussy do you even have a seven string?
>>
File: 1458159315077.gif (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458159315077.gif
3MB, 800x450px
>>17484360
>>shits himself over 3d close packing models
well meme'd friend
>>
File: circles.png (720KB, 1098x1079px) Image search: [Google]
circles.png
720KB, 1098x1079px
If you like messing around with geometry, "The Geometer's Sketchpad" is pretty nice program:

https://mega.nz/#!JF5AETgD

That link is an old version, but it works well.
>>
>>17500926
forgot to include the key.

!bSX22WaPEgvfyBq4OGShH380uuSSv-QUBJ5dPLd4H2k
>>
>>17488163
>>17488171
Yeah, but it still has water. Your point is irrevelant.
>>
>>17484383
>
>>
>>17484497

>Honeybee's make hexagon shaped beecombs

Do you think da vinci spoke to the bee's and taught them his ways?
>>
>>17484360

Everything has a core and two poles.

{[(,0), 1, 2, (3,), 5, 6, (7,), 9, 10,
([11,)], 13, 14, (15,), 17, 18, (19,), 21, 22,
([23,)], 25, 26, (27,), 29, 30, ({31,), 33, 34,
([35,)], 37, 38, (39,), 41, 42, (43,), 45, 46
([47,}]), 49, 50, ...*etc*
>>
GUys omg guys!!! I think I understood 'alchemy', wish me luck! Its completely genius, humanity is stupid, the current science is stupid!
>>
>>17484360
Finally connecting the dots, huh?
>>
>>17484511
you say overly convoluted i say theoretically applicable.. but then again to eaches own anon
>>
>>17484360
sacred geometry is a representation of paradox, everything is paradox
>>
>>17502072
You skipped 16, 24, 32 and several others you asshat
>>
>>17502251
All the multiples of four aren't typed out. It's clearly intentional.
>>
>>17484397
I've seen it as I wake up, they look like blocks made of lines with circles as joints. Even Carl Jung explained that certain shapes have significance in regard to internal moods.
>>
>>17484360
>>17484365
Not really spooky to me. The universe is built by smaller things.
Imagine you have 4 cubes you put them together and make a bigger cube. Its the same thing, everything just gets bigger.
>>
>>17484360
What you mean everything we add up is the same and things have shapes that we gave names to and these are consistent in building blocks well looks like we learned right, well done humans yay.
>>
>>17491162
what the heck is this
>>
>>17492876
how do they get so...symmetrical
>>
>>17491212
>>17491153
how do you make these?

also post moar
>>
>>17500926
can i run this on mac?
>>
are you new or something?
>>
>>17484360
Things only happen in the way shape or form that they can happen, and this just happens to be that.
>>
File: 65.png (84KB, 1729x895px) Image search: [Google]
65.png
84KB, 1729x895px
>>17504974
3ds max
>>
>>17491162
How do i decrypt this PGP thing?
>>
File: tripi.webm (517KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
tripi.webm
517KB, 720x576px
>>
>>17506248

retard thats an image file. open it in paint

ffs
>>
>>17485169
Nice Elder one bas-relief !
>>
File: 567.jpg (680KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
567.jpg
680KB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.