[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted/Abandoned Places Adelaide Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: DSC_0019.jpg (280KB, 752x500px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0019.jpg
280KB, 752x500px
just wondering if anyone knew of some supposed haunted places that still exist around Adelaide or even just some old abandoned buildings to explore
>>
>>17483197
There's a pottery shop in Mitcham that's been abandoned for years. Inside the building is a pile of mail that dates back almost a decade and on the bed out the back, there's a very long dead cat that was covered under a blanket.

I hear the hospital is quiet strange at night too.
>>
Man, I wish I could tell you the Address of my friends old house, some crazy fucking shit happened there.
Go up Waterfall gully at night, I posted my story a year and a half ago on here actually. Saw a man that wasnt there basically at the first waterfall. Just stay safe its dangerous to go on a trail like that at night.
>>
Funny, I've never heard anything about that area being haunted/spoopy. Any backstory?
>>
>>17483604
Fuck, I meant this for >>17483601
>>
Adelaide is boring wtf :(
>>
Yea it's getting abit like that all the good places are now demolished or in the process
>>
Done waterfall gully, there's nothing remarkable about night up there. I'd argue that any of the abandoned industrial sites or the pathways alongside the Torrens river would be worth checking out
>>
File: Walk-in-the-Park-of-Injustice.png (463KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
Walk-in-the-Park-of-Injustice.png
463KB, 600x398px
>>17483197
Idk about around there but I know the abandoned Woogaroo Lunatic Asylum in brisbane queensland is pretty spoopy was ripe with abuse and incarceration of patients with no psychological problems a bunch of them kids.
Snuck in once never again
> pic related, random pic of the asylum
>>
Davoren park at midnight is fuckin scary
>>
>>17489020
I don't think that's quite what OP is asking about though haha
>>
>>17487311
What happened when you snuck in?
>>
>>17489025
Ok what about the Smithfield pub on a sat night??
>>
>>17489042
I doubt that he'll encounter anything paranormal though I'm sure he'll be frightened
>>
Yep adelaide is quiet. If you go for a drive out to the nullabor plain though might be fun... It's a ufo hotspot
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1268x692px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1268x692px
>>
Go to the oldspot pub at night. Say the magic words - bikers are fags - .... Enjoy being terrified
>>
Ok if you bear with me i will rattle off some places that i know of
>>
Lets see......
Kapunda is meant to be haunted but ive been there 100s of times and nothing
>>
Uley rd cemetery is meant to be haunted by a woman in black that comes out at midnight but ive not seen her
>>
>>17489083
I was about to say this, everyone talks it up but I've only ever been disappointed.
>>17489085
I have family near Uley Rd, I'll have to check it out next time I'm over that way.
>>
There is a school in norwood or blackwood thats haunted by the groundsman but i cant remember where
>>
Ward z at Glenside thats not actually attached to glenside anymore is meant to be scary
>>
The fireman grave at port Adelaide is known for its eyes moving if you climb up on him shine your torch in his face then get down
>>
File: 1450739747303.jpg (6KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1450739747303.jpg
6KB, 320x320px
>>17489026
Creepy noises, sudden drops in room temps and in a vandalized floor level room was 2 homeless people jerking a dog under a small shrine which consisted of clothes hangers shaped into a human figure and bloody menstrual pads stuck all over it.
Homeless guys noticed us started trying to get up so we legged it and never looked back
I dont care if it was supernatural or what shit was spoopy
> I couldnt be more serious
>>
>>17489121
That sounds like a normal Saturday night in adelaide to be honest
>>
>>17489223
Well good thing I live in the sunshine state where the menstral worshiping hobos stay hidden in abandoned asylums
>>
File: 1458312503027.jpg (101KB, 850x760px) Image search: [Google]
1458312503027.jpg
101KB, 850x760px
>>17489121
You should have confronted him
>>
>>17489617
> them
after already walking through rotten rooms filled with decomposing rotten old beds moss and every other abondoned asylum style room you can imagine, I wasnt ready to stick around and find out if they were friendly let alone ask why they had constructed some sort of coathanger man covered in used menstral pads or why one was giving some mut the most confusing handy of its life
>>
>>17483197
Theres a place called schneiders alley thats spooky. Google it.
>>
>>17483579
May I have more information?
>>
File: 1456180318242-1.jpg (4MB, 2680x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1456180318242-1.jpg
4MB, 2680x1836px
>>17489631
Then why did you enter such a place at all?

A place you know was filled with harrowing and suffering nightmares, trapped there against their will
>>
File: 1458365327752.png (285KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1458365327752.png
285KB, 580x282px
>>17489655
I ask myself that everytime i go to work
>>
>>17489655
I was somewhat prepared to see some spoopy shit, but two middle aged hobos pumping away at ol' yella infront of that shrine like some sort of weird hobo sex ritual was far beyond my critical spook levels
>>
>>17490177
Hobo sex grosses me out, imagine peeling back his foreskin and taking a whiff
>>
Hahaha haven't checked this for a couple of days definitely a good laugh but yea I've pretty much just accepted Adelaide is a pretty boring place , did consider checking z ward but after the feed back from people not to sure don't really want to be tangled up some hobo gang bang
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.