[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE KNOCKING FROM LAST NIGHT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: birdy.png (873KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
birdy.png
873KB, 960x720px
>Howzit julle naaiers
>Last night (or whatever time it is Overseas)
some Irish or UK (guessing cos of the times he was referring to ) OP from LAST NIGHT.
>Said he had been hearing knocking at 2a.m every night hey.
>Eventually the....''entity'' ,from inside his house, said ''I'm at the [bedroom] door'', the OP fainted.

Said he'd update, last I heard he was staying with his Mum, who was acting a bit off ''seems a bit weird''.

Has anyone heard anything at all on this né?
>>
>>17482835

He actually got back to us? I thought he ded and closed the thread.

Do you happen to have it on hand or care to give a vague recollection of what was said?
>>
>>17482849
no I don't...did no one archive the thread?
It's the sort of thing that usually would.

Was it definitely the same OP?
Last thinmg I saw was something ;like (can't remember to quote verbatim.... something about he/she (?) saw pic related (one of the weapons, a knife, had been broken, the handle was snapped, and the OP said he was going to be staying at his Mum's, and that she was acting weirdly.
>>
Noone else heard anything? Vreemde.
From the mass attention it got I'd have thought people would be more interested...goldfish memory syndrome?!!
>>
>DID ANYONE ARCHIVE IT?

&& if so, link plz...!
>>
File: 1457056320879.jpg (24KB, 264x239px) Image search: [Google]
1457056320879.jpg
24KB, 264x239px
I was post recently 1 hour ago xd its open
>>
File: wtf.png (73KB, 1296x464px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
73KB, 1296x464px
>>17482933
someone in the odom thread said they had knocking on their door at 3am too

the same night i got knocking on the window next to the bed at 3am also.

<notlying>. i wouldnt have thought anything of it until i read that guys post, then shit bricks.
>>
>>17482835
Aweh poes, haven't seen anything of that one, but a few weeks ago i was woken by knocking on my window at about 3:30am. Went and checked outside with the sjambok, fuckall.. Kept me up a while after that, freaky shit..
>>
File: yolandi-vier-from-die-antwoord.jpg (380KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
yolandi-vier-from-die-antwoord.jpg
380KB, 600x800px
>>17482835
Why Afrikaans?
>>
Its clearly RP. The guys English is 3rd world aa fuck and hes probably bored that his 10 year old toaster can't do anything but browse websites at 480p.
>>
>>17482835
Wat sè jy jou naaier?

Waar is SA is jy?
>>
>>17483133
Idk wtf orgome is, but if it's attracting attention and you have little KIDS...you should probably fucking stop.
>>
hallo ouwe pikkepijp
>>
My fok afrikaans op /x/ nou het ek regtig alles al gesien. Awe hier van Kaapstad! Bellville rockcity!
>>
>>17483473
Nie n idee waadefok op bly ni maar eks in Mpumulanga Burgersfort ek shit you not cuz dorp se naam is burgersfort
>>
Scariest thread on X atm fokken south afrcans everywhere chinas
>>
ITT: negroes trying to talk dutch
>>
>>17482835
I was in that thread
>literally multiple posts explaining how OP was basically rewriting a story from the popular children's book, Scary Stories to Read in The Dark
>someone literally posted an excerpt from the original story which was word for word matching OP's story

It was very well written though. Had me genuinely spooked.

10/10 props to that OP.
>>
>>17483256
I'm Afrikaans, nè.
And I'm not on a toaster, we actually have the internet here too, most of us a ni if not tri lingual, Afrikaans,English, sometimes a Nguni language,isiXhosa, isiZulu,etc.
But this isn't about that, am curious about that anon with his knocking phenomenon, &someonesaud it was repeated,or he posted , an hour ago?!
could you link that, pls,would be lekker.
>>
>>17483473
gebore in die Cape Flats en soon in die waterkant nou. En jou, laitie?
>>
>>17485642
woon,bliksem auto correct.

so for those who are threatened by anything different, especially strange people speaking double dutch, what's the latest in that anon, did that spook turn out to be the Tokoloshe?!
>>
Mah fellow south african nigga.
>>
Pretoria represent :v
>>
>>17482835
Wtf, another South African on /x/
Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
Snaaks om de koloniën nog te horen praten. Kan er amper een fok van verstaan
>>
>>17482835
>>17483473
>>17483477
>>17483551
Wat die vok, julle..
Since when do South Africans come here.. Never expected this
>>
>>17488832

Shits weird man.
>>
>>17482835
op is kill
>>17451888
>>
>>17488832
we are always here, we are legion.

and your ma se peter oliver eats sweets
>>
>>17482835
Op's back door gets knocked on every night by a cock
>>
i just heard a knock at my door
>>
The Knockening
>>
>ITT: bix noods get all worked up over some kids shit pasta.
>>
>>17488832
South Africa is the new Mexico of the internet.
>>
>>no
>>
Knock knock
>>
Het is verzonnen net als de rest op /x/ groetjes uit Nederland
>>
It's RP. I've seen this story so many times already
>>
File: DSC_0004[1].jpg (1013KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0004[1].jpg
1013KB, 2048x1536px
OP of knocking thread here. Picture of my bat to prove it.

Sorry guys, I will update you all soon, but right now I haven't got the time or mental capacity to write it out. Mum's not well. I don't know what's going on. The whole fucking thing is overwhelming. I'll write it tonight and post tomorrow.

>>17482835
I'm not sure what you're saying. Did something happen to this "julie" person?

I haven't posted or spoken to anyone about this since the last thread.

>>17485511
I'd like to see that story or a link to the old thread if anyone has it..? I'm not making shit up. If there's written evidence of somehing similar to what I've experienced then I need to fucking see it. At the minute I've got fuckall to go on.

Going to bed. Until tomorrow
>>
>>17482849
>>17482907
>>17482933
ITS RIGHT HERE NIGGERS
Lrn2catalog
>>17451888
>>
>>17482835

probably just some guy trying to bang his slut mom
>>
>>17493068
Holy fuck are you still on this thread? i hope you are alright
>>
>>17493068
You might have brought it with you op good luck
>>
Dunk that bat in holy water and just start swinging around like a madman. You'll hit something you wanna hit eventually
>>
>>17492244
Thanks to those wind up Google computers no doubt
>>
>>17491762
we're white you stupid fucking retard
>>
>>17493068
The carpet material just sold you out
If you're at your moms that picture is impossible
>>
>>17495044
Yeah keep telling yourself that
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.