[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

true gnome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

why don't people talk about this, its always covered up by other media bullshit,this needs to be heard
>>
it be after effects
>>
I saw this shit when i was 13-14 (22 now), it was "moderately popular" in my country (Spain) along with another video filmed inside a house with some kids playing and another gnome running from one side of the room to the other.

I'd swear the video you're talking about was debunked, "the sun" logo only makes it more hideous.
>>
But we have talked about that little guy.
>>
>>17480649
There was 2 versions of this video. It pretty much confirms this fake even to those tards who can't tell it's a fake just by looking at it.
>>
>>17480649

Because it was fake. There are two videos of the same event. Here:

Floppy arms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI3V0qn3I5M

Bent arms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJB2TnI6tLY
>>
>>17480685
oh I remember those videos. I was about the same age and they freaked me out, along with another one of some kids playing with a ball on the street when a "ghost" appeared behind a street lamp and scared everybody shitless
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (30KB, 577x408px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
30KB, 577x408px
>>
>>17480649
I have gnomes. You guys OP is right you need to actually study this. I find realyl good results when I search "duendes" which translates to "trolls" but they are gnomes. There are alot of good videos stories and information on duendes.
>>
On one hand, it's pretty easy to mistake non-gnomes creatures for actual gnomes, but on the other, duendes seem to be a thing. I've read several stories about these lil men throwing stones at people or their house.
>>
>>17480685

I didn't know The Sun was that popular in Spain.
>>
>>17480649
I'm from Argentina, that video was fake.
>>
Because of how easy it is to fake and edit in anything on a footage that is worse than movies from 1920s
>>
I'm a gnome ask me anything
>>
File: anteater.jpg (95KB, 547x664px) Image search: [Google]
anteater.jpg
95KB, 547x664px
It's probably a prank, but if not it looks like pic related.

>>17480685
I saw that video too, it was super-blurry. But a lot of comments said it might be a small cobra. That would explain the cries of terror.
>>
>>17482244
how to dubs?
>>
When the definite video proving paranormality comes out nobody will believe in it.
>>
File: 1458238840546s.jpg (118KB, 859x470px) Image search: [Google]
1458238840546s.jpg
118KB, 859x470px
i guess it matches the kyle odom idaho shooter drawing

thanks for the data OP
>>
File: ....png (87KB, 289x416px) Image search: [Google]
....png
87KB, 289x416px
>>17483139
i tried to photoshop it
added brightness and levels

then used burn tool for the contract
brix were shat

maybe someone else can do a better job, i only have free tool pixlr.com
>>
>>17480770
So it was just a midget?
>>
>>17483492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D77wYfc_vXM
>>
>>17480770
holy fuck that's some terrible quality video

they even do the "freak out" at the end

why? it was just walking along

FAKE AS FAKE
>>
>>17480649
gnomes of zurich dont want the world to know they control everything
>>
>>17483520
Damn. Anteaters are cute. Like naked pangolins.
>>
>>17483492

Yup.
>>
>>17480649
I'm from Argentina, that video was real.
>>
>>17484766
I'm from that video, Argentina is real.
>>
>>17484818
Im from real, that video is Argentina
>>
>>17480649
HOLY SHIT THERE IS ONE OF THOSE ON MY NEIGHBORS LAWN!!!
>>
>>17484818
I'm from that real, video is Argentina.
>>
>>17484863
>>17484945
hivemind
>>
>>17484863
Video Argentina I'm from is real
>>
>>17480783
Le maymay
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.