[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the deal with the 32 paths of wisdom and the tree of life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1450867001426.jpg (134KB, 710x886px) Image search: [Google]
1450867001426.jpg
134KB, 710x886px
What is the deal with the 32 paths of wisdom and the tree of life?
>>
What's the deal with the 33 vertebrae of your spine?
>>
>>17480561
To channel kundalini or some shit.
>>
>>17480577
>77 checked
That's just hotchpotch, there's a bigger significance, as above so below.
>>
>>17480603
all that as above so below, make the two as one, make the left as the right stuff just means that everything is one, and that no matter the supposed differences anything have to eachother it is all truly One.
>>
File: DSC_0006.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0006.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>17480552
The idea that we are on a path toward something, the fact we exist makes us aware we have been following this path for a while. Like the flower if life it is infinite in complexity but it's all the same form, multiplied.

It appears everyone who is born forgets the reason of it all(for some reason) and must learn the wisdom for why there is something instead of nothing all over again. And that journey can only lead you to one conculsion.

Its all just a thought, one long thought that solidified into your current awareness... And will slither back into infinity when your current form is done.

I did things I was not suppose to do, to rebel and although I was never caught or in trouble, I've had moments where it felt as if God himself was the voice in my head, all it told me was "You know what you've to do, do it."

You don't become a messiah or a Buddha or famous musician, but you do become completely free, completely alone, completely afraid, and you will realise how everyone else appears "asleep" to you, unable to connect with them, unable to move or feel with them, unable for them to understand your mode of thinking will either create a spark that will inspire you to express yourself in some new way and watch it affect others, or you will fall into despair and likely attack the organism that you now see as hostile.

One way could be seen as Godly, the other;- a Hellish existence. The only difference is your perception of things. When you realise everything is always happening at once, now, all we can really do is decide how to take it..because I guarantee it will never end.

Good luck on your journey anon.
>>
>>17483349
All what you wrote in that post resonates with me so incredibly much. I did realize this oneness and it changed me on such a deep level, it made so incredibly happy and at peace. After a while I felt more depressed than I ever could have imagined, simply because I knew that there was no way for me to make the rest of the world understand. That part about not being able to relate to anyone anymore is spot on. I'm becoming more and more isolated and distant from everyone I ever knew, as they do in fact seem asleep, pursuing meaningless pursuits. I so wish I could explain it all without seeming like a nutjob to the majority. Anyways, I have experienced a lot of synchronicitys with the number 32 lately, and the reason I asked about this was because I was looking out the window one of these days and there was a ball in the tree with the number 32 on it, and I figured this stuff could not just be coincidence anymore. So I searched around to see if there where any connection between the two. That's how I stumbled upon the tree of life.
>>
If you ever come across the elders don't believe them. They are liars. Do not trust them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.