[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (22KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 266x189px
Now i want to start this off saying that i have a great intrest in this subject, Anybody wanting to get in contact with me, May use Reddit - Allatrix

I have studdyed many types of paranormal intrest, from Santanism to WitchCraft to Chirstianity to Buddhist, Everything- I even proformed a WitchCraft Circle Ritual, This may sound sad but i asked for a good school report off my Godess, 2 mins after finishing the ritual, my mum rang me to say i had a good school report, This to me was a big shock.

I have done things from burning sigils to spells, You name it iv done it.

My friends were in the woods with me at 10:00PM and were seeing "Ghosts" i could feel being watched and knew of the suisides and murders in the forrest need me, but i didnt fear the unknown, Because to me, The paranormal was not unknown.

I am not greatly scared when im out in the dark, Knowing there is a spirit, Yet when im in my house... I feel trapped, It can watch me and i cant stop it, But i was brought up being tought things like Spirits couldnt Hurt me... Boy was i wrong ! i watched Jamie, Staring into a bush, His eyes glued to it, Me and Ty shouted to him! as he looked over, He didped his head, and just started crying! Just sobing gently, I felt so bad for him desu, But i just said.. its gona be ok, Im here now! i Ran over to the bush and started straight down! His girlfriend shouted and told me to get away but i continued! Only when we finaly whent did i hear that see had seen a face, staring back at me! she said i was looking it dead in the eyes, She not long after had a panic attack, She couldnt breath it was like she had just had a stroke, When she finaly recovered, We went, I left them, and went home, Only to tell me dad! He looked at me, and didnt belive me at all! No suprise, They dont know what they have till its gone! To this day i am still gifted, If it was not for my curiosity in the Unknown and paranormal, Then i would not have the power the spirtual evergy and the safety i have now
>>
>use Reddit
>>
File: Carlos_Santana.jpg (236KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Santana.jpg
236KB, 1280x1024px
>>17480035
>Santanism
I have excesive knowledge in our musical lord santana, i can guide you to his magical sounds but one must have pure ear
>>
My ears need to be cleaned then, Maybe i can wash them out with the screams of children >:)
>>
>>17480054
I see this as a threat. I'm gonna put you on a cross just to be safe, mkay?
>>
That sounds good
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.