[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

black-eyed kids and things sounding like they fell but didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: no.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
Hey, /x/, I'm new here, but I just want to share a couple creepy experiences with you.
The first one happened around september or october, can't remember, but I was home alone at the time, browsing my dash on tumblr when I heard something fall from my room (mind you that my house is haunted) but when I checked, nothing fell.
Alright, second experience happened a few days ago, while I was taking a shower, so, I hear my puppies barking, so I ignore it, assuming that they're playing or barking at the cat. A few minutes later I hear knocking, so I stop my music (which I rarely actually play) and continue showering when I hear the knocking get more violent. I start getting out, and the knocking goes to my room's window, so I'm about to panic that someone's trying to break in when I hear something I think said something like "Miss please" or "Please, Miss." I'm not joking, but I think it might have been a black-eyed kid or something since once you know if them, the higher chance you have of encountering one.

>pic kind of related
>>
>>17479596
The ghosts are probably just mad that they inhabit the home of a tumblr user
>>
>>17479597
or they could be a dead older/younger cousin haunting a family member
>>
File: rekt I guess.gif (472KB, 285x173px) Image search: [Google]
rekt I guess.gif
472KB, 285x173px
>>17479597
and besides, tumblr's more entertaining than 4chan
>>
OP here, I just remembered I might have been on youtube instead of tumblr, chances are that I was on both

>>17479597
Can you please not judge someone for liking a website more than a website? Thanks.
>>
>>17479622
>>17479596
get out and fuck back off to tumblr right now
>>
>>17479622
>Can you please not judge someone for liking a website more than a website?

No. By going to tumblr you have literally fallen out of the ranks of men.
>>
>>17479596

>black eyes
>white

into the gas chambers they go OP how many times did we go over this
>>
It's okay OP, I use tumblr, too.
I'm in it for the anime titty tumblrs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.