[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, have you ever met an angel? If so, how was the experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 35

So /x/, have you ever met an angel?

If so, how was the experience and what happened?
>>
File: zM1VDzL - Imgur.gif (177KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
zM1VDzL - Imgur.gif
177KB, 500x280px
>>17478205
Never. Not even a dream. Even though I've asked plenty of times for an angel. I guess they either don't exist or I'm not worthy/interesting enough.
>>
>>17478205
During childhood I've had dreams where I have seen divinity. A flash of lightning that carried with it some awsome portent, or a being bathed in light that struck me with awe to the point of tears. Again, just dreams. Fantastical mental mirrors of life, just dreams.
>>
>>17478229
What methods did you use, if any?
>>
>>17478299
Praying and angel cards. Also printed some symbols of archangels out that I found and focused on them. I don't know what else to do. But as I said, not even a dream, nothing.
>>
>>17478291
But no beings that ever spoke or anything? No premonition of any kind?
>>
File: tumblr_nyjo6vyy4E1qdxn3oo5_500.jpg (106KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyjo6vyy4E1qdxn3oo5_500.jpg
106KB, 500x564px
>>17478309
What was the purpose in trying to contact them? If you don't mind telling of course.
>>
>>17478315
Nah its been yrs so I don't remember probably because I didn't attribute them with any divine significance to begin with. Sometimes things were spoken to me, but I believe that they were just manifestations of my unconscious to begin with desu.
>>
File: tumblr_nxpqn3rQ9v1rseabro1_500.jpg (109KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxpqn3rQ9v1rseabro1_500.jpg
109KB, 500x591px
>>17478336
Perhaps. Thanks for sharing anyways.
>>
>>17478205
A better question would be: have you?
>>
>>17478518
Sorry for the late reply, i was just finishing up a few things.

I'm not quite sure to be honest... A couple of months ago i heard of an experience that a friend had had, and so i began delving into the matter. Prior to this i didn't really give the subject any thought, but i have always been very curious by nature and have always wanted to understand things, and never really been afraid of anything taboo, so i tried a few things.

First i tried out astrology, and after a month had passed i had to admit that even with a mild knowledge of cold reading, it did seem kind of odd. Many things hit spot on in fact. And that's even with taking into account that i could potentially place certain values to things myself.

So i concluded that if there was something to any of it, that my knowledge of the whole simply needed to be revaluated. It would be odd if there was only truth in one magic, if there is any that is.
So i began reading up on it and tried out some prayers in Enochian, since that was the "good" magic. Might aswell try out the good guys if any, right?

Anyways. I tried to keep it simple, if there was any higher beings, they probably wouldn't take to kind to someone trying to pester them around. So i just asked for guidance...
The problem being is that i have something close to aphantasia, so my imagination isn't exactly vivid, but i still felt that i was set bit more on course in a way, like something was telling me what to do.

And then i asked a friend, who doesen't believe in any of this, to read one of these prayers i had written (who btw has a very vivid imagination). I guided him through the process, i don't think i even told him what it said, i told him to clear his mind and try his best to not think of anything. And what he produced from this experience was pretty much exactly similiar to the experiences that i had read about.

So i really don't know... And this is not the only thing, by far. In my search into this, some pretty occurrences
>>
>>17479001
And anecdotal coencidings have happened.
>>
>>17478205
Idk man i can feel something like wings on my back but it just like perfectly stagnant air sort of feeling mixed with o zone its kinda weird but the halo is somtimes above my head and somtimes around my neck i often see visions of my self in giant water chamber things with only a little air at the top like i'm some sort of experiment whenever i close my eyes it always seems like i'm laying down in like a dentist room but everything is darker and i see faces just watching me with wide eyes just looking at me so close to mine and whenever i'm not touching my chest with my hand it feels like someones hand is inside me trying to remove my heart so there you have it the closest thing i got.
>>
File: tumblr_nyjo6vyy4E1qdxn3oo8_500.jpg (127KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyjo6vyy4E1qdxn3oo8_500.jpg
127KB, 500x476px
>>17479250
How often do you have these feelings?
>>
File: 1st iphone dump 791.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1st iphone dump 791.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
there was that time I was possessed by that fallen angel ... or whatever I've had alot of experiences with guardian angels....whatever... There was that time that nun (my aunt) told me angels were constantly watching over me and that I was special...
>>
>>17478205
Maybe. I was reading the bible and working through some things and I thought something positive and the letter I was looking at "O" turned into a solar cross and then something warm and invisible swooped down from behind me and past my left shoulder and kissed me on the lips really quick. This thing was warm! Unlike a ghost which are cold. And I can tell it flew instead of levitating.
>>
>>17479274
the ozone wind thing is prettymuch just whenever im not distracted i feel it as for the heart thing is always
>>
>>17479304
The heart thing is just anxiety, everyone has that now we're all on 24\7 adrenaline rushes.

The rest sound like your usual planes Walker problems. You gonna wake up from the coma in that life? Don't you remember when you decided you liked this one?
>>
>>17478205
Are you the guy from the chat by chance?
>>
>>17479343
i'm not sure when i decided i liked this one but i certainly don't feel like not being here cause that would feel like death to me desu with you i'm not exactly sure what a planes walker is could you elaborate on it?
>>
>>17479343
nevermind found some stuff on it
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 800x553px
>>17479001
>>
My brother claims to have seen an angel as a kid, sitting at the edge of his bed looking somber before saying, "you're going to have a little brother." and disappearing. He described it as a child-like angel. White with wings and all. No idea why it looked sad, probably cus I grew up to be gay lol
>>
I have. Archangel Michael. He's the one I'm closest to. This was about a decade ago.

It was...surreal. I was having an out-of-body experience and I saw a flaming pillar of light walk down the hallway to where I was. He turned what I would imagine was his head and looked at me. Made me feel like I wasn't alone. Made smiling feel possible.

Everything slowly got better after that. Had a better day at school and obstacles I couldn't get out of got easier and the depression subsided.

To all the anons wanting to reach out there: find the spirit that's familiar to you. Some are just harder to reach. Some plain don't resonate. Kind of like jocks sticking with jocks.
>>
>>17479583
>tfw no qt shota guardian angel
>God knows best. I'll keep living.
>>
I feel as though I am made of grace, an angel incarnate in a human body. I am at peace with how crazy that sounds to most people. Other angels - mostly in spirit - have assisted me in enduring and healing from that which I've endured in this human life experience.
>>
>>17478205
Most angels are most propably just some masked reptilian/archon shit. People are dumb and take such entitys serious just because they see an angel and think they dont have to question this experience. Its all illusions there are no angels.
>>
File: kanye.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>17478205
I don't usually browse /x/ but I have met angels but the only way for me to tell you how to communicate to them you need to make a promise to me. I have nothing to gain from lying.
>>
>>17480279
What promise?
>>
>>17480261
>>17480258 here.
I don't doubt there are malevolent entities sometimes masquerading as angels.
For what it's worth, though, in my experience there is one foolproof way to identify a legitimate angel (or any malevolent entity trying to pass itself off as something else, for that matter.) There's one thing no entity can hide, and that is their energy. Real angels are made of grace, and it is unmistakably their energy signature. Malevolent entities are grace-less. If an angel skeeves you out/otherwise doesn't feel right, run.
>>
File: kanye2020.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
kanye2020.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>17480282
>What promise?
Never tell anyone you spoke to me.
>>
>>17480301
Sure, I can promise you that. But this is a public board, so a lot of people will see it anyways.
>>
I had the displeasure of talking to a fallen angel and a demon, they are different things as I can tell. Demons I believe we're made by fallen angels. Anyways I was under a lot of stress, a person said they might 'hurt' me that night so I got real stressed. Then I felt like I went into a room in my mind and the demon was energetic and excited, told me to strike the person down with disease. Kidney stone for Pain, or prostate cancer to get rid of them. After I declined a frighteningly calm and cool entity much more powerful 'entered the room'. He told me my life could be good and I would succeed in anything I pursued if I did one thi, practice demon magic. I declined, and he politely left. Though I had a change of heart I haven't heard from them again.
>>
File: 1455510663520.jpg (665KB, 748x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1455510663520.jpg
665KB, 748x1243px
Op here.
Sorry i dozed of i guess.

>>17479297
Please do tell of some of your experiences. I am not here to judge, only to listen.

>>17479299
That sounds like quite the experience. Have you had any others like it? Do you often see things of a paranormal nature?

>>17479304
Yeah, it kind of made me think of >>17479343
that theory too. Could >>17479343 elaborate on it, do you believe in this theory?

>>17479346
Not me, no.

>>17479367
Oh please do tell, at the very least you could point me in the right direction.

To be honest with you, i'm kind of beginning to think that it might be the only way to go. Like it is described in the bible, that a child has it easiest with accepting the kingdom of god: If that is true, it would make sense then that the best way to make contact would be derived from an emotional level, so that it is much more about the perception of the willing participant, rather than what you are doing. But i might be of. I have done extensive ressearch on the matter though, and i try not to go in blind. I can only hope that if there are benevolent beings, that they will forgive my ignorance. But i need to know.

>>17479583
Haha or maybe it was sad because of the troubles it knew you would endure? Have you had many troubles in your life anon?

>>17479649
That sounds like good advice anon, thank you for sharing. I've only tried Michael and Raphael, where i felt absolutely nothing happening with the later. Perhaps i'll try some others.

It must be out of this world to see something like that. Have you ever had a conversation with him? How would you describe your interactions?
>>
>>17480311
>public board
Let them see whatever they want to see. The lord works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>17480330
So how do you talk to angels then?
>>
>>17478205
yes.
came inside.
>>
File: kanye.jpg (35KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
35KB, 670x377px
>>17480311
>public board
Let them see whatever they want to see. The lord works in mysterious ways. Every thought you're having right now I can read and what you plan to say next is already in my ears. Discuss only what answers you truly need.
>>
>>17480286
Grace is totaly vage. I doubt that its that easy to see through the fake without extensive experience whitch almost no one has. No entity should be trusted much. Imo every singel one of these new age angel contactes/channelers are either shills/hoaxers or get tricked to serve an agenda they dont know. I dont believe that something like angels exist and never seen one. All spirits are ambigious and have their own goals, agendas and attitudes just like us. If it happens that a spirit is benevolent it dosent mean their are always and to everyone like that. It just fits their current agenda.
>>
File: eynak.jpg (35KB, 769x431px) Image search: [Google]
eynak.jpg
35KB, 769x431px
>>17480344
>dubs
Believe in Jesus and you can be blessed.
>>
>>17480344
Ok then... what's the secret? How do you talk to angels then?
>>
File: kanye.png (252KB, 807x453px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.png
252KB, 807x453px
>>17480363
You need to make sure that you truly accept Jesus into your life and are looking to making a positive change. If you doubt yourself it won't work! You need to turn off all lighting to your house and NEVER expect it to communicate back to you unless it's the devil. also no one should hear you speak. You can talk to angel but never challenge it! you will feel it's presence in the room.
>>
File: 1456949392433.jpg (215KB, 2048x869px) Image search: [Google]
1456949392433.jpg
215KB, 2048x869px
>>17480258
There is a theory that there are many among us, but that they don't remember being angels, that they were put here on missions... Maybe that's it, maybe not.

>>17480261
>Most angels are most propably
Maybe, maybe not. You blame all others for accepting one theory as thruth, yet you do the same. Try to keep an open mind anon, and be kind.

>>17480279
Oh please do tell, i am intrigued.

>>17480318
Thanks for sharing anon. Why the change of heart though? If these entities were real, wouldn't it only mean that eternity and god would be very real aswell, why condemn yourself in that case?

>>17480349
>I dont believe that something like angels exist and never seen one.
If they do there seems to be a "game" going on, where exactly this is put into question. Believing or not believing. But who knows... I'm just trying to find out.

>>17480344
>>17480356
>>17480344
I think you might be trolling, but whatever. So how do you contact an angel? How are you able to percieve them? I promise not to tell.
>>
>>17480410
So I can talk to them but they wont talk back to me? Only the devil talks back? Doesn't sound like a healthy conversation.
>>
>>17480349
It helps to keep in mind that energy tends to draw like energy towards itself. For example, if you happen to be the type of person who is driven primarily by self-interest and are untrustworthy, that will be generally reflected in the types of entities you will tend to attract the most of. Then you will tend to have a confirmation bias, because most all the entities you deal with are in that similar energy range - and so you start thinking that they're all that there is out there. And you'll have your personal experience backing that up - even though it's an incomplete picture, you won't know it is. "Grace" will seem like a vague/meaningless concept to you right up until you encounter an entity radiant with it for the first time - and then it'll make sense. And that's fine - there's no way it -could- make sense until you have an encounter with it to have the experience of it to learn what it's like.
>>
>>17480418
>Doesn't sound like a healthy conversation.
You've got one other option but I'm not allowed to tell you how to do it seeing as how it's against the religion. It works 100%. I'm not even meant to mention it. Don't ask. Just try what I've told you to do.
>>
>>17480439
I just tried it and nothing happened. I just saw darkness and didn't feel shit. Not even the devil.
>>
>>17480443
It needs to be pitch dark. It takes a bit of time don't just rush it. Make sure you speak clearly and loud. . I recommend you do this before bed.
>>
>>17480452
It was pitchblack. I only felt fear after awhile because well... the darkness and silence are spooky. And you saying that the devil might say hello just made it scarier.
>>
>>17480428
Sounds just like a really good mindcontrol effect. Grace boom you stop questioning and take everything at face value.

Talked much with Dmt entitys. They say they dont know any angels and beeings of light. I am as close to a beeing of light it can get. We all are just parts of the source and quite the same. I dont feel much lighty and maybe they just shitting me. They are sneaky and a bit demonic but fear and love just like we do. But they are masters at illusions. They create whole VR scenarios with different puppets as beings in no time. They could trick every non-sceptical christfag into thinking they are angels demons or even god/satan himself.
>>
>>17480428
This is what i am most worried about. To be honest i keep questioning my own worthiness and wether or not i am fooling myself on the matter. Perhaps i am not attracting what i intend to... Hopefully i'll know, if ever the time comes.

>>17480439
Can you point us in a direction?
>>
they're all just spirits, angels and demons
>>
>>17480286
The purest being i have ever met was the ugliest darkest creature you could ever imagine. It was a shit stain in purgatory, but it was clean and pure.
>>
>>17480418
It's fiction and speculation, but I always liked Piers Anthony's idea on this from his Incarnations of Immortality series:

God and Satan made an agreement to not interfere with any more mortals about where their soul was to go. But Satan is cheating, while God refuses (or is unable) to break His word.

Which is quite funny in Anthony's books, as Satan stats throwing up billboards advertising for Hell.
>>
File: kota.jpg (49KB, 812x392px) Image search: [Google]
kota.jpg
49KB, 812x392px
>>17480482
I would be pretty fucking pissed if my well-being and future depends on the autistic gamble and game of God and Satan, who didn't even ask me if I want to participate
>>
>>17480472
I understand why you think it's simply mind control. Until and unless you have that experience, how could it seem like it could be anything else? Energy doesn't lie, though, and the only way to understand the experience of that absolute, intense love/light/grace is to directly have it yourself firsthand.
>>
>>17479250
Stop breathing into chest and more into stomach.
Stop stagnantly and excessively trying to find a "right" feeling, in your chest, its not there and thats the best feeling.
>>
>>17480487
Be pissed all you want, what would that change? If it makes you feel better by the end of the series God is impeached.

In any case I recommend the series, it's quite entertaining. Anthony is a grouchy, dirty old man who writes schlock for teens, but the Incarnations series and his Tarot Trilogy have some pretty interesting ideas.
>>
>>17480501
It wont change anything. But it still sucks and is incredibly unfair and psycho to toy around with peoples ultimate fate like that, without even telling them or asking them before.
>>
>>17478205
Everyone probably has. They can take the form of humans. You have probably talked to one, maybe slipped one $5.
>>
>>17480505
I bet the magician's son thought the same thing, which is why he maneuvered the incarnations so adeptly.
>>
>>17480439
You better fucking tell me
>>
>>17480482
Basically. God promised not to force or manipulate, and satan does just that
>>
>>17480490
The thing is i experience such incredible loveblasts it cant compare to anything physical. But i still known that was just because they wanted not a general feature. But maybe youre right . If i can clearly say this beings are ambigious despite good/bad experience i maybe could see that if it is different. Than i just never met any evil or good beings. Could be traced back to the more ambigious nature of myself. Or its just my trust issues and i would demand from an genuine angel to drop the act already. I need more diversity for better comparison.^^
>>
>>17478299
That's a neat photo, anon.
>>
>>17480535
I have only my own experience to draw on, but for what that's worth, I've never encountered an angel that was putting on an act/posturing in any way. ... this is really hard to put into words, please bear with me. It has to do with that grace again, or if you don't want to use that word, then we'll call it the energy frequency an angel vibrates at. No posturing is wanted/needed/necessary. It's as irrelevant as offering a cigarette to a fish, idk. The angelic energy is deep/grounded/through and through, not changeable with the wind, (not surprising, angels are made of that angelic energy) and angels don't have agendas for personal gain. Continued in next post.
>>
>>17480591 con'td
I've sat down and thought about this a lot, and the best way I can express my observations as to the nature of angels and their fundamental core energy, grace, is this: That Which Is The Ground Of Being (God, by whatever name you want to use) is all there is. It ultimately expresses Itself as everything. Angels are the expression of a particular frequency of That Which Is. It's sort of like how blue is an inherent part of white light. It has its own frequency while simultaneously being inseperably an expression of the whole.
>>
>>17480621
I would love to meet such a being even once. Just to have the reassureance there is something good out there. For now everything us quite dark. Just darkness and ignorance in the physical and grey ambigiouity outside of the physical. Iam starting to belive goodness and light exist just on occasion not inherently.
>>
File: 1456929302720.jpg (861KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456929302720.jpg
861KB, 1920x1080px
>>17480547
I know, right?

>>17480621
Thank you for explaining. This is also how i've percieved it to be, if it is.
>>
File: 1456951563297.jpg (56KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1456951563297.jpg
56KB, 550x550px
>>17480652
This world is choas, there will never truly be a time one side completely takes over. Sure you can choose a side but i see it as pointless. I personally find peace in being the "in between" being not fully siding with the dark or the light.
>>
File: Bubble..jpg (1MB, 3024x1998px) Image search: [Google]
Bubble..jpg
1MB, 3024x1998px
I had an encounter with something. I'm not sure what it was, I posted about it a few years back but the writing is too horrible to repost. I thought I would retype it.

I was probably 20ish when i had this encounter. I had fallen asleep on the couch the night before, when I wake up (it's dawn so probably 5-6am) as I'm about to stand up I suddenly get the feeling that I'm not alone. I look over to the other side of the room and see a figure standing about 8 feet from, it's a blurry figure as if it is not really materialized.

A sudden rush of panic goes through my mind and as I think that, the figure moves towards me and as it steps forward it takes on the form of Jesus as depicted by western culture, except he/it is the oily color of a bubble (like pic related: blues, purples, greens), but the outlines of his robe and face are 100% visible.

As soon as I see that it is Jesus, I am taken back. The look on his face is so caring and calm that this overwhelming feeling of tranquility is washed over me. Time kind of slowed down and I was just in what I can only call the presence of absolute peace and love.

The entire experience probably lasted 15-30 seconds. Then he smiles at me and takes a few steps back and fades away. I remember being very disappointed that it was leaving and after a few seconds the feeling of tranquility faded away as well.

I was left sitting there in awe, both trying to figure out what just happened and why did that just happen. I'm not a devout man, I have never really gone to church. I still cannot figure out why it was revealed to me or what I was supposed to take away from that encounter.

It's strange to realize how little I actually think about the most powerful experience in my life. I probably think back to it every 2 years or so, but it's usually when someone brings up seeing spirits or angelic encounters, which doesn't really come up often in day to day life.

- Akuya
>>
>>17480974
Probably should mention I signed that because we were talking about this very subject in chat yesterday before he left so hopefully he'll see this because he asked me about the experience.
>>
>>17480325
>>17479367
>Oh please do tell, at the very least you could point me in the right direction.
I won't interfere. You're probably not meant to know.
>>
I think it would be neat to have a paranormal experience of any kind, especially viewing an "angel" or spirit of that type but I'm an atheist and on the fantastical .0000001% chance that 'God' exists, he betrayed me and I have no use for his entity.

Not to imply that I don't believe in para- but I have been unfortunate with sightings and experiences of my own.
>>
>>17481297
Betrayed you? But that implies that he exists to serve you and your happiness.
>>
>>17481312
It quells the false belief that it is a 'loving God' but I'd rather not argue about fictional creations.
>>
>>17481317
Where does it say it has to be a loving god?
>>
Whoever was here better tell me the third option or I'm going to do some serious demonic/fallen angel summoning shit because I've just about had enough. I just got raped for the umpteenth time tonight and I'm going to raise hell through the floorboards and I don't care if I get backlash
>>
lol the entire galaxacy is at my back? what now mothefucker?
>>
File: well with a rope.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
well with a rope.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE ESSENCE!!!

thank me later on the astral plaain
>>
>>17480428
and what if I don't attract any entities? :'(
>>
File: tumblr_mnyiyneiF61qbo2b6o1_500.jpg (83KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnyiyneiF61qbo2b6o1_500.jpg
83KB, 500x355px
Op here. Back for a moment before i head to bed.

>>17480848
>there will never truly be a time one side completely takes over.

How can you be sure of this?

>Sure you can choose a side but i see it as pointless.

Aren't we all just on the side of humanity?

>>17480981
Thank you anon, very interesting read. Maybe he experienced it to let someone else know of it. Who knows.

>>17481062
Why wouldn't i be meant to know? Wouldn't i be if you told me?

>>17482170
Elaborate?
>>
File: IMG_3554.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3554.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
>>17479583
>>17480325
That could be the case. I have had a lot of troubles in my life, but I'm still young so maybe the worst is yet to come. Looking forward to that!
>>
>>17482925
Who knows anon or maybe it'll only go up from here. I wish you the best of luck though.
>>
File: image.jpg (469KB, 1200x1731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469KB, 1200x1731px
>>17482600
>Why wouldn't i be meant to know? Wouldn't i be if you told me?
You are standing atop a mountain searching for molehills in the sky. Someday you'll understand. I see things...and your case is very special. You are very lucky.
>>
>>17483042
Funny, i've never really felt lucky to be honest. Moved out when i was very young, always familiarized a bit with the tragic.

What do you see anon?

>You are standing atop a mountain searching for molehills in the sky.

Is that a way of telling me that i should connect more with the earth?

You're being very cryptic anon.
>>
I asked for signs after my dad passed, and one of my best friends shortly after. 2 losses within like a month. I think it was the same night as my best friend, I woke up in the middle of the night to a figure beside my bed. It was probably about 6'0"+ give or take a few inches. It looked like a man in a cloak, and the hood was sealed shut so you couldn't see a face. The cloak was dark and the trim was white or lighter in color. And the trim was elaborate, like the borders along the seal of the cloak were elaborate.

I rubbed my eyes, moved my feet. Made sure I was awake. Bedroom door was closed. One reason why I didn't jump to defend myself was that, it was like if I had focused directly on it. It faded away, but when I looked away slightly it reappeared. So to me it was apparent that it wasn't just some burglar or rapist, whatever. I also felt completely at ease, like stress free, as if I had nothing to worry about.

Woke up in the morning and told my girlfriend and she said she felt someone rubbing her forehead that night and when she reached out she felt nothing and saw nobody. She thought it was me.

I wondered if anyone had a similar experience. I've never been to church. I don't really know much about the bible or other religions. I'm not a spiritual person, but after this experience I've definately started believing in the divine. Or whatever it was I saw.
>>
>>17483378

>6 feet+

are you saying manlets cant be angels?

shit.
>>
my dads first wife died in a car accident on hallowen (forget the year). His brother died in a boating accident before that as well. He's had a very tough life. Was in the military too. He's been through it all. Crazy anger issues though. But he's told me multiple times he's seen his wife in angel form or whatever. She was standing right next to his bed one night.

I've never experienced anything close to something like that or seen a ghost or even believe any stories i hear about it. It's hard to think my Dad is lying though. My friend told me he saw a little girl ghost once too. I've always pondered about if there is a god, why he reveals himself or spiritual beings to some people and not others.
>>
>>17478309

try john dee and enochian
>>
>>17480325
>That sounds like quite the experience. Have you had any others like it? Do you often see things of a paranormal nature?

Not really but also not not really. My life is pretty paranormally focused. I'm god. I am working on enlightenment.

Every now and again. Like I said, my life is pretty paranormally focused. I can see the future, feel into different dimensions, sense ghosts/demons/angels and other things and sorta see them but its really vague unless I tune out the normal things around me.
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1024x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1024x490px
>>17483150
>Funny, i've never really felt lucky
If you're the one I saw, you are.

But maybe my vision was wrong, or about another anon from the thread...that happens sometimes. What would I know, I'm just another crazy chick from the internet.
>>
>>17480325
>I've only tried Michael and Raphael
That's pretty sweet! It's interesting, isn't it? Even if I have shit days, remembering those encounters makes it okay.

>Have you ever had a conversation with him? How would you describe your interactions?

I have, as well as Archangel Chamuel. (Angel of love. Cheesy, I know.) Always thought it was curious I could hear Chamuel on my first conversation. "She" likes speaking, I guess. She has a light aura, a spirit that is uplifting and makes your shoulders and head feel weightless. Pink, roses.

They don't speak in a conventional way. They change, like an intensity of light, or like the crescendo of classical music. They use your brain, feelings, thoughts to communicate. Chamuel used my relationships towards others and reflected it back to myself to prove the point I didn't know true love because I rejected and diverted all advances. Can't really argue when it's your own memories and feelings proving a point.

Michael's different. Actions, feelings, but rarely "speaks." I would get lost and he would guide me home, even when I was young. He would be the pull that would push me home. His intensity is the flame, an undulating intensity in your chest. Warm, but never scalding. He gave me courage to stay and eventually confront a violent lover. Even when I was afraid that night would be my last, even when my family was afraid they'd have to bury me.
...but that's another story. Polite sage, this is about angels.
>>
i have a guardian angel, she visited me once
>>
>>17483774

she taught me how to use healing hands ^_^
>>
HEALING HANDS!
>>
All you guys are delusional.
>>
>>17484550
Maybe they're blessed. Heathen.
>>
>>17484705
There's no such thing. Bum.
>>
>>17478229
They've helped you more than you know, seeing is not always sight.
>>
>>17483378
Interesting read anon, thank you for sharing.

>>17483390
I don't know anon. As i said previously, i have something close to aphantasia, so my imagionation isn't all that good.
It is odd though, because i don't remember it always being this way, and when i talk to my friends about it, they tell me that i had a pretty good imagination when i was younger.
Now, most kids do, and i think it might have somthing to do with that, if any of this is real. But thank you for sharing.

>>17483503
I don't know, maybe i am. I guess one might say that i've had luck in surviving. When looking back at many of my peers in the same situations, i guess i retained myself pretty well in comparison. And maybe there are some things...

But i think we're all a bit crazy in our own way. What else did you see anon?

>>17483481
>>17483621
That is quite fascinating. Can you tell us more of what you've seen? Any premonitions perhaps?

>That's pretty sweet! It's interesting, isn't it?

It was very interesting. I didn't experience quite as vividly as you've described it though, maybe due to the aphantasia part. But i can definitely relate to what you are saying, and how it is a part of you, a tingling in your brain. But for me it was more like a flow of thought.

Can you speak more about Chamuel perhaps? "she" likes speaking you say?

>>17483774
>>17483784
Tell us of the experience anon? Healing hands you say?

>>17484550
Maybe. Most people are in some way.
>>
>>17483390
Ask, anon. Ask for a sign from some specific being. Hell, ask your guides to make themselves known if you don't know anyone personally who's passed. (Though if you ask for someone like Elvis, it'll likely be a crapshoot.)
>>
>>17478205
I only had bad experiences
>>
>>17485149
ive said enough, haha
>>
File: tumblr_nyjo6vyy4E1qdxn3oo1_500.jpg (107KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyjo6vyy4E1qdxn3oo1_500.jpg
107KB, 500x688px
>>17485471
Yeah, i thought as much.
>>
File: image.jpg (796KB, 2000x2222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
796KB, 2000x2222px
>Went looking for an angel every day
>found the angel
>my angel
>adventures
>angel disappeared
>I died
>dark
>angel came back
>"YOU ARE NOTHING"
>now God, I am
>we love you all
>sometimes
>>
>>17478205

I've experienced angels three times.

Once was with a group of Christians after a very powerful prayer meeting. We all heard faint choir singing upstairs, and the whole house started to smell like a combination of yummy rose perfume, and burning leaves. Like fresh flowers burning, only not unpleasant.

The second time was a homeless man I gave some money to in the middle of the night in a city, all by ourselves. He thanked me, offered to pray with me which I did, I got in my car, looked back, and he had disappeared. We were in a huge parking lot. I remember he called himself "Max".

The third time was when I was almost killed (and should have died, in fact, but came back). I saw people with white robes and gold belts moving through what felt like a warm swimming pool that I was in. There was a screen, and my life was on the screen. They were going into and out of the screen and changing things. They didn't have wings. There was also a big light, like looking up at the sun from underwater, and the devil was also there, but he was hiding behind me in the shadow created by the light falling on my face and body. He was scared, and paralyzed, I could feel it.
>>
>>17478309
>Praying and angel cards. Also printed some symbols of archangels out that I found and focused on them. I don't know what else to do. But as I said, not even a dream, nothing.

Angels respond to orders from God, given because of a prayer of faith and for a specific purpose only. They are kind, noble, strong, secure, loving, protective, awe-inspiring, powerful, and supra-genius intelligence.

You can't "summon" an angel, silly. :) That's like an axe trying to tell the hand that wields it what tree to chop down. They do only what God tells them. All of them except the fallen ones (the Nephilim, or demons) are enormously spiritually powerful, and very virtuous.

The fallen ones are evil and vindictive, but still completely powerless against God's Trinity, and must take orders. They can be easily dispelled by invoking the name of Jesus Christ.

All of them are very very serious business, and and they are not to be trifled with, but the good ones are also very kind and forgiving if one does them wrong, or makes light of an encounter with them. Anyone encountering a good angel should count themselves blessed beyond words. Most all who seek such an encounter and never ever get one. Although we all entertain angels posing as humans without even knowing it, at least one time or another in our lives. They operate undercover all the time, usually as the rejected of society, to evaluate the truth of one's character.
>>
>>17487001
What denomination of christian are you?
>>
>>17480286
>Real angels are made of grace, and it is unmistakably their energy signature. Malevolent entities are grace-less. If an angel skeeves you out/otherwise doesn't feel right, run.

Sadly, sometimes Grace skeeves people out because they are so used to being shat upon and treated poorly by people.

Grace is unmerited favor, meaning something treating you good even though you treated them/it badly, and you don't deserve it. Grace is an action word, best evaluated by examining the actions of the gracious being, it is not a feeling.

You can't just trust your feelings to always tell you the Truth... otherwise, how could people be deceived at all? Trust actions.

You should know that,
>>
>>17480325
>I can only hope that if there are benevolent beings, that they will forgive my ignorance.

They will if you ask God for forgiveness, and accept forgiveness under the covering of the Blood of Jesus Christ.

Seek and ye shall find.

"God please forgive me of my sins as I forgive those who have sinned against me, in Jesus' name."
>>
>>17478205
>>17478229
>>17478291

I dreamed of one. Or at least something that looked like an Angel.

I was a disembodied entity that observed a statue vaguely in a form of an angel complete with wings, but also otherwordly and alien looking, rising from the ground at night, with an eerie chorus of unintelligible singing in the background. I remember feeling like I was being possessed and that the world was going to end soon.

That dream ended with me waking up in sleep paralysis, while laying on my stomach, which almost never happens. Not to mention I remember it in detail several months after it happened. Scariest dream I ever had.
>>
>>17480325
>Have you ever had a conversation with him? How would you describe your interactions?

Micha-El is warm, kind, emotionally tender hearted, very intelligent, and very powerful.

But he is also a master of military skills both material and spiritual, and he will not hesitate to smite evil spirits or influences out of existence with the quickness, if needed. People he will be graceful and loving to, even if they are acting evil, because he knows the real enemy is the unseen spirits who are influencing the people. He loves and pities the people for listening to dark forces in unseen places, because he knows they are not smart enough to know what's happening to them, and they are just being used as a scapegoat by dark forces who will eventually hurt the person who is oppressed.

Michael is the Archangel of God. If you interact with him, you should count yourself among a very, very rare handful of people out of literally hundred of billions through the ages who wished and prayed for his attention and never gave it.

He always fights spiritual battles when someone Christian is in a spiritual battleground in their heart. Usually this happens because a person of great importance has fallen from the faith because of hurt or persecution by other people, but he is responding to God's orders because of the prayers of the faithful in that person's family who came before that person, who might not even be living anymore.

Never underestimate the power of a praying mommy or daddy or grandmommy or granddaddy to reach God's ears, and move God's heart, who then dispatches angels to do His sovereign will, at the right time.

And yes, timing is very very important, so don't blow off divine or angelic intervention. It happens on God's timescale, not yours, because God knows more than you.
>>
>>17480349
>I dont believe that something like angels exist and never seen one

I don't believe you exist because I've never seen you.

See how incorrect that position is?
>>
>>17480418
>So I can talk to them but they wont talk back to me? Only the devil talks back? Doesn't sound like a healthy conversation.

Angels can talk to you.

Angelology, Demonology and Satanology:

https://youtu.be/ZUcoW1nkk_I
>>
>>17480472
>Talked much with Dmt entitys. They say they dont know any angels and beeings of light. I am as close to a beeing of light it can get. We all are just parts of the source and quite the same. I dont feel much lighty and maybe they just shitting me. They are sneaky and a bit demonic but fear and love just like we do. But they are masters at illusions. They create whole VR scenarios with different puppets as beings in no time. They could trick every non-sceptical christfag into thinking they are angels demons or even god/satan himself.

For all of your supposed "knowledge", you can't even spell "being" right.

Yeah, I'mma listen to you...

not.
>>
>>17480474
>To be honest i keep questioning my own worthiness and wether or not i am fooling myself on the matter.

It's not a matter of "worthiness". No one is worthy. If we could be worthy, there would be no need for Grace.

Angels come to you because God ordered them to, usually in response to a prayer of faith by someone who Loves you or His own sovereign will, for a specific TIME and PURPOSE, which you should never, ever ignore, because you can't see the future like He can. Because He literally MADE TIME.
>>
File: 8881.jpg (128KB, 1000x555px) Image search: [Google]
8881.jpg
128KB, 1000x555px
>>17487110
>I almost had to face the fact that I had no argument but it looks like you misspelled a word in your post, heh, tough luck kid.

Not him but really?
>>
>>17480478
>The purest being i have ever met was the ugliest darkest creature you could ever imagine.

Never judge a book by its cover, Anon.

Good angels do this for a reason. To teach tolerance, and the fact that real identity and character is unseen, not an external shell.

Everybody loves pretty beings. But does everybody love good beings? No.

Should they? Yes.
>>
No, I believe in them though, and Im always cautious because the Devil was an Angel too.
>>
>>17480505
>It wont change anything. But it still sucks and is incredibly unfair and psycho to toy around with peoples ultimate fate like that, without even telling them or asking them before.

God has provided a remedy to forgive all sins and reconcile all people to Him through accepting Jesus Christ as savior, and believing He shed his blood on the cross in your place, to take the punishment for your sin even though you did not deserve it, and rose from the dead on the third day.

Love, Salvation, and spiritual authority over evil is yours to either accept or reject, even though you don't deserve it. If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

The power was always yours, Anon, to accept or reject, by free will.
>>
>>17480535
>i would demand from an genuine angel to drop the act already.

You don't "demand" anything of an angel. Only God can do that.
>>
>>17480652
>Iam starting to belive goodness and light exist just on occasion not inherently.

Be the change you wish to see in the world, Anon. Like attracts like.
>>
>>17481297
>I think it would be neat to have a paranormal experience of any kind, especially viewing an "angel" or spirit of that type but I'm an atheist and on the fantastical .0000001% chance that 'God' exists, he betrayed me and I have no use for his entity.

The problem of evil is the greatest emotional obstacle to belief in God. It just doesn’t feel like God should let people suffer. If we were God, we think we wouldn’t allow it. An argument from evil attempts to show that the co-existence of evil and such a deity is unlikely or impossible.

If God has infinite knowledge, then He knows many things we don’t. This means that He may, in fact, have good reasons for permitting things like evil and suffering that seem inexplicable to us. Consider the analogy of a small child being taken to the doctor for immunization shots. The child knows the needle hurts, and can’t understand why his own parents are allowing the doctor to hurt him, but purpose of the inoculation is to prevent the much greater suffering of permanent crippling disease later in life. All the same, the child is unable to perceive the greater good at the time.

That's where faith comes in. If it is possible that God has a morally sufficient reason for allowing evil and suffering to occur, then the logical problem of evil fails to prove the non-existence of God.

One of the many possible reasons is that God allows human beings to choose evil as an alternative to good to facilitate free will. "Evil" does not exist in a positive sense, it is merely the absence of Good in teh same way darkness is the absence of light. It is the logical consequence of humanity using free will to reject union with God and, because God will not force conformity, it's existence is not incompatible with God's justice and mercy.
>>
>>17482211
>and what if I don't attract any entities? :'(

You already have, and you've ignored them.

If you have experienced an angel, even if you think it was in the form of another person, go find it again.
>>
>>17483150
>Funny, i've never really felt lucky to be honest. Moved out when i was very young, always familiarized a bit with the tragic.
>What do you see anon?

God has already sent you angels, and you've ignored them because they don't fit your description of "pretty", or what you want most in life. Open your eyes and embrace them, Anon. You are being too shallow.
>>
>>17487046
>What denomination of christian are you?

I am non-denominational.

I don't go to church much these days because I don't like organized religion, but I have a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17487168
So closer to protestantism than catholic, basically..
As a catholic i do believe there is no salvation outside the church; but i'm also sure god does show his grace to anyone with a strong faith; church or not.
>>
>>17487202
>So closer to protestantism than catholic, basically..

Basically.

>As a catholic i do believe there is no salvation outside the church; but i'm also sure god does show his grace to anyone with a strong faith; church or not.

I agree. I feel sure salvation existed before Catholicism, or any denomination for that matter.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.