[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever won a fight against a ghost or a demon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

File: 1343620689497.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1343620689497.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Have any of you ever won a fight against a ghost or a demon.
>>
>>17477981
Keep the light on
>>
>>17477981
Every time I do It's like washing dishes or a bathroom
>>
>>17477981
yes
>>
File: f0ceb.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
f0ceb.gif
3MB, 200x150px
When ghosts and demons see me coming
>>
File: Finally.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Finally.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
I fight my demons every single day.
>>
>>17477981
I have done it several times.. But u guys wouldn't believe me even if i explain it..
>>
>>17479334
that pic kinda looks like what i do... but i never put my conciousness in it i don't kow how to its more just my energy that i can sortof feel outside my body:L
>>
>>17477981
I've never had one attack me, but I've had several approach me.
>>
>>17477981
Tbh man, thats like asking a vet or active duty member of the military if they have killed someone. Paranormal and Demonic activity is very traumatic to say the least. Ive seen some of the aftermath from those kinds of encounters and it is not pretty, definitely not something you want to talk about with strangers on the internet.
>>
It seems more like they took what they wanted, then left...
They're like cockroaches that play dress-up OP, even when you think you've won, you probably haven't. Because you're still here.
>>
>>17479942
Sure it's traumatic, it's fucking combat.
I lost an arm to an angel while planewalking, didn't feel my physical arm for months. You could literally stab me with a fucking knife, and I wouldn't feel it. And shit, of course it was my dominant one, and I was pretty much useless after that.
And one time, a friend and me were doing something at the local graveyard, mainly, I was trying out some new rituals I developed, and all of a sudden, fog, and darkness came, along with howling and fucking green flames. We barely made it out. Fuck, I was calmer then than I am writing this shit down, because I had to take us out of there alive.
>>
>>17480101
>>I lost an arm to an angel while planewalking

I cant take you seriously.
>>
>>17480117
Why not? And you have problems only with the quoted line? Hellfire and howling of hellhounds you are okay with?
>>
>>17480121
>>Sure it's traumatic, it's fucking combat.
I lost an arm to an angel while planewalking, didn't feel my physical arm for months. You could literally stab me with a fucking knife, and I wouldn't feel it. And shit, of course it was my dominant one, and I was pretty much useless after that.
And one time, a friend and me were doing something at the local graveyard, mainly, I was trying out some new rituals I developed, and all of a sudden, fog, and darkness came, along with howling and fucking green flames. We barely made it out. Fuck, I was calmer then than I am writing this shit down, because I had to take us out of there alive.

That better?
>>
>>17480127
Wellp, there goes my pride. First time I ever fucked up a quote.
>>
>>17480127
Better. Thanks. If I could, I'd put a big Like on your post
>>
>>17477996
Literally this
>>
Some time ago i created a thread telling my story. No ona gave a single fuck, roleplaying and trolling are more important in /x
>>
>>17480101
Lost an arm while fighting them? Ur must be a bad fighter then.. Ive fought different kinds of them numerous times. Not a single time they manage to hurt me..
>>
Yes, over the course of almost a decade. It had to do with a ‘generational curse’ that’s been over one side of my family, starting at my grandfather, as he had joined a church that was involved in ‘provoking and casting out demons.’ For as far back as I remember, there was demonic activity revolving around the family and our homes—shadow people, phantom smells (sulphur, rotting meat, burning smells, etc.), and in the case of my mother: sleep paralysis. Now, normally I would write off the sleep paralysis as just that, however, the last time it occurred, her dog had attempted to defend her, lunged at something, and went into seizures. It might be worth mentioning that this same dog, as well as others, had the habit of showing aggression towards empty corners and whatnot in our homes. Anyhow, explanatory story aside, I ended up messing with some really unwise things earlier in life and ended up having one oppressing me for several years before it wore me down enough to possess me—which is also exactly what happened to my mother. It was nothing like possession is often portrayed and was mostly psychological, causing things such as severe depression, OCD, and symptoms of PTSD (and note that after the event: I was diagnosed with none of these conditions.) All I recall of it was one day, it suddenly became the worst it had ever been, and I told the thing to get out. That’s it, and I couldn’t honestly tell you how this happened—because it just ‘happened.’ Willpower, likely. Now, I know this whole thing was rather blunt and a bit vague, however, there’s just so much that happened during all this that it would be hard to sit here and tell it all.
>>
File: 1451511049471.jpg (51KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
1451511049471.jpg
51KB, 546x550px
>>
>>17480202
From what i understand, this thing sort if follow ur family bloodline amirite? We have plenty of those cases over here.. N fyi im from SEA. Where things like black magic n demons are kind of normal here.. That 'thing' that follows a persons bloodline can either come unwanted or either from their ancestors when they made a deal with 'them'.
>>
I have recurring dreams about fighting demons, and they're always incredibly vivid. I don't usually "win", but I put up a pretty damn good fight before they start slamming me around. Thankfully I've never had a waking experience with them though
>>
>>17480219
Correct. It more or less has affected my grandfather, grandmother, aunt, my mother (the worst case), and me from what I’ve seen. Now, I wish I could touch base with my uncle and his children, however, I’ve haven’t been able to locate them for around six years. And while I’m uncertain whether or not my family has made any deals (if anyone did, it was the grandfather most likely), I certainly did back when. Long story short, I ‘crossed’ a couple very, very bad people, and despite my intentions to save others from these people, that didn’t matter in the slightest. Worst choice I've made in my life.
>>
Why did you make the deal?

Were you that desperate about improving your life?
>>
>>17480199
Shit, son, that was ~10 years ago, I was but a kid. A kid that was into satanism, and lacked control, stamina, and willpower. Sure I got beat.
>>
/r/ fit thread were anon fist fight a ghost and wins
>>
>>17480323
I made the deal in an attempt to stop some bad people, as I said. It had very little to nothing to do with my own life. To explain further, one of these ‘bad people’ was my step-mother, who is very abusive and manipulative. As an example: when my little sister (six years old) dared to tell her teacher about things that were happening at home, this woman got rid of her one cat, and when she couldn’t catch the other one, ‘accidently’ ran it over with her car in the driveway and made a point to keep sure my sister saw the body. Worse, the woman is so manipulative and sneaky that she’s been able to avoid any consequences for her actions.
>>
I beat shadowrun Hong Kong, does that count?
>>
>>17480388
So did the demon get rid of your step mother?
>>
>>17480382
The one where the guy blows holes in his walls by punching and throwing dummbells and kills and old jackass dude because reasons? I have it, but I can't upload pics from my phone
>>
>>17480420
No, however, it seems to have made her life more troubled. Mind, this was done after I observed what a demon had done to my mother, and ergo understood just how one can dismantle someone. More or less, she began having problems much like my mother had, started making mistakes, and thankfully, has now ruined her reputation enough that she can’t get away with the things she used to. Furthermore, those mistakes are currently helping in my father’s divorce case and also helping to ensure my sister doesn’t end up with her. So, it did exactly as intended as far as I’m concerned.
>>
>>17480440
Nice roleplay, kid
>>
>>17480469
Mn, no, these are honest events—though I can understand cynicism.
>>
>>17480481
>Mn
>having depression and OCD means demonic activity

>>>/catholic church/
>>
>>17480436
Yes, that one. I hope someone can upload it.
>>
>>17480502
Just telling it as it happened. Depression and OCD are by no means a ‘sign of demonic activity’ on their own; it’s more the sudden onset and disappearance of those conditions before and after.
>>
>>17478466
It never stays clean?
>>
>>17478577
>>17480382
>>17480436
>>17480526

So it's clear at this point that ghosts and demons are afraid of /fit/izens?

Time to get some gains
>>
>>17480539
Probably a coincidence or you anticipated it so much that you convinced yourself you had depression and OCD.

Do you have any other proof?
>>
>>17480757
What exactly do you want to know? And I had anticipated nothing really, and had the psychological effects been purely psychosomatic, the psychologists would have caught that. Honestly, this is a thread revolving around something largely theoretical and subjective where ‘truth or fiction’ will inevitably boil down to opinion and personal experience. Even I can state circumstances can easily be coincidence, however, there are certain parts of these coincidences that leave me questioning them—and those are my personal experiences alone. I cannot confirm or deny the absolute truth anymore than anyone else can concerning many subjects on this board—all I can really do is share those personal experiences.
>>
>>17477981
oh yeah.
>i was drunk
>going upstairs to take a piss
>suddenly feeling watched
>hear growling behind me
>already know we have a demon in the house, he fucks with the kids regularly
>he is cocky
>i am cocky-er
>stand there and tell him as boldly as possible to fuck off
>he growls louder
>"i will burn you with the force of a thousand suns you petty fucking cunt"
>he goes silent
>mfw, burned him good
>go back outside
>other drunk people telling me how the garage door started shaking violently, than the dog started freaking the fuck out
>holy shit
>i made him puss off all the way into the garage
tldr: ghost tried to scare me, and i wasn't having any of his bull shit.
>>
>>17480956
*demon
very different creatures
>>
File: tmp_1771-14483719635631444394233.jpg (298KB, 1234x1270px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1771-14483719635631444394233.jpg
298KB, 1234x1270px
Since everyone was talking about The Ghost Puncher story, pic related.
As for myself, spooks rarely fuck with me and the last time one did, I simply told it to fuck off and it did.
>>
>>17478466
>>17479356
>>17480101
>>17480121
welp, looks like /x/ is back to its old role playing bull shit. time to go find another board to main for a few weeks...
>>
>>17480202
role playing faggotry aside, this is why i love /x/. iv'e known people whos whole familys were cursed before, your story can very well be real, and i honestly feel very sorry for you man.
>>
>>17480980
Fuck, wrong greentext. This should be the right one.
>>
>>17480262
i would recommend trying to contact a medium or an experienced wiccan. i have wiccans in my family, and iv'e known a couple outside of my family circle as well. they are capable of putting curses on people, the one outside of my family i knew for a fact has cursed people before too. but onto my point, since they are skilled in putting curses on people or even whole their whole family, they are also very good at undoing curses. just an idea, if you're willing to find the right person for the job.
>>
>>17480388
fuck, thats just horrible. i hope she got what she deserved.
>>
>>17480999
To be honest, since I had dealt with it from such an early age, it had felt ‘normal’ for the longest time. So as a child, it didn’t upset me as much as it could have—despite being a touch more fearful and not sleeping well. However, yes, once I was old enough to realize it wasn’t normal, it was pretty upsetting considering how, at times, relentless it was. Never had to be anything extreme either, and you’d be surprised how little things can wear on you—smells, black shapes moving here and there, small sounds, and just this generalized feeling of wrongness. And from my experience, if these ‘demons’ have an aim, it seems to revolve around slowly wearing you out any which way they can—nothing like the crazy shit it tends to be portrayed as.
>>
>>17480440
ahh, i see. thats good, hope her life completely fucking falls apart.
>>
>>17481036
No need, honestly. The thing is long gone now.
>>17481042
So far so good. : \ I'm just really hoping it doesn't end up that the court system allows her to have my sister.
>>
>>17480928
its cool man, i at least believe your story. if not through blind trust, maybe just for the fun of it. more or less, if you have more incidents with demons to share, please do go on.
>>
>>17477981
I have encountered and fought a handful of demons if you're interested. I'm a paranormal investigator.
>>
>>17481046
that is very true. demons are spiritual parasites, they'll take as much energy from you as they can for as long as humanly possible. they wouldn't be likely to suck you dry in a short time, they would much rather make you a long term food source, so to speak. i can see how you'd get used to it though. as depressing as it seems, once you deal with so much trauma for so long it becomes normalized, it becomes your life. it still fucking sucks to think about, im just glad humans are very good at coping with completely foreign pain like that though.
>>
>>17481055
thats good that you dont have to deal with it anymore, but if you feel the need to help your mother or some other family member, i think that would be a good choice. and she shouldn't get your sister, seeing how shes being constantly stalked by a demon, i dont think it would let her have the pleasure of doing that. demons love when humans are in pain, it makes them very weak, and very tasty, i'd think.
>>
>>17481057
Sure, I can share some of the most profound moments:
>sometime between 1st and 2nd grade.
>I’d run to sleep in my mother’s room again because there were shadows moving about my room, and every time I tried to ignore it and go to sleep, there would be a small noise from beneath my bed or it would get ‘bumped’ by something. This happened often. We had no pets to speak of that could have done this.
>at the time, my mother had to get up at around 2AM to head to work.
>around 4AM, I wake up and need to go to the bathroom.
>now, my mother’s room was down the hallway from mine, so if you stepped out from her room, you would be looking directly at my door or into my room, if the door was open, with the single light switch for my room in plain sight. Immediately beside my door are the stairs—keep that in mind.
>I come out, looking down the hallway into my room, as the door was open and the light inside was still on from when I left.
>the light in my bedroom switches off and it sounds like a heavy person either runs or falls down the stairs.
>there’s no sound of the front door opening and closing, but I think it’s my mother, not realizing she would have been gone for around two hours at this point, and I come up to the railing to call down to her. No answer.
>so, I then run into my room to watch her leave. Her car isn’t there, and so, I go back to the railing and call again.
>no answer again, and I stand there staring down the stair well into the pitch black of the living room below. I realize I can’t hear anything, not even the big clock at the bottom of the stairs. Smell something really bad.
>I suddenly feel incredibly threatened, and terrified, I run back to my mother’s room, lock the door, and sit in bed awake, crying, until the sun rises. Go to school and inevitably fall asleep in class again.
>>
>>17481118
Moar.
>sometime during summer vacation after 2nd grade.
>sleeping in my mother’s room again for the same reasons.
>she’s scared of the dark (for reasons I now understand) and the closet light is always on when she sleeps.
>I wake up, can’t remember exactly what time it is.
>my mother is awake, lying flat, and I notice her eyes are turned towards me as though she can’t turn her head. She looks completely terrified and she’s breathing hard.
>my mother’s dog is standing on the foot of the bed, hackles up all the way down her back, growling at the closet in a manner I’d not heard her do unless she felt really threatened by something—such as when she would hear a pack of coyotes howling outside sometimes.
>the dog lunges off the bed directly at something and falls to the floor immediately like dead weight, screaming, flailing, and vomiting.
>suddenly my mom can move and she’s up and trying to help the dog.
>we end up rushing her to the vet, and she’s still convulsing all the way there.
>the vets stabilize her, but she dies a few hours later.
>still don’t know for sure what happened. Might have just been a seizure, however, it happened during another one of my mother’s episodes of being ‘pinned’ and the thought still terrifies me.
>>
>>17481147
And moar much later, as there wasn’t anything that intense since then.
>summer vacation again, about to go into sophomore year.
>mom and I have moved in with dad.
>dad’s a pretty chill guy and lets me stay up as late as I want so long as I have nowhere to be the next day and I finish my chores.
>up chatting with some friends on Yahoo Messenger back in the day when there were still Yahoo chatrooms, sometime between 1 and 2AM.
>the phone keeps ringing, nothing on the caller ID, and when I pick it up, there’s nothing but odd noises. Thankfully, mom is at work, and there’s no telephone upstairs to bug dad. I shrug it off.
>mind, we only have a single computer at the time, downstairs in an odd ‘sitting room’ beside the main dining room.
>after maybe 4 or 5 calls, I catch something out of the corner of my eye in the dining room, and not sure, I look over into the dark.
>see something noiseless dart across the room that’s about the size of a person, and the doves we keep in a cage in the dining room get startled and start panicking, flapping around.
>quietly shit myself for a minute, too afraid to go check, until there’s a loud sound of breaking glass in the kitchen.
>shit myself all the way back upstairs to my father’s room, where I shake him awake and tell him someone might be in the house.
>he comes down to check, and it looks someone has opened our one cabinet and essentially brushed every single glass out of the bottom shelf.
>all the doors are still locked and the windows look fine, but, dad stays up anyway just in case, but doesn’t want to bug the cops for what is potentially no reason.
>I stopped staying up late on the computer downstairs from then on.
That’s it for now as I need to run a few errands. Should the thread still be here and active, I’ll share a few more once I’m back.
>>
>>17481069
But you have to remember a good parasite does not kill it's host
>>
>>17481228
Not unless the host's death would help it spread. Symbiosis is truly beneficial.
>>
>>17481228
>>17481264
exactly, demons are too clever too kill off their host, they know they need human vibrations to thrive, taking out the source would be very bad for their health.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>17481284

So the only way to kill a demon is to kill yourself.

Post more demon folklore. I don't believe in them but this is very interesting.
>>
>>17481284
You are right. That's why its important to take the proper precautions when dealing with them. Don't let them get greedy and you can mutually benefit.
>>
>>17479911
what did they offer?
>>
>>17481329
>and you can mutually benefit.

I want to be friends with one and gain superpowers without any negative consequences
>>
>>17481353
thats too good to happen so therefore it won't
>>
>>17481353
Just remember that there is always a price to pay for everything in life. You can either pay up front or borrow and pay interest. Just make sure you pay for what you get.
>>
>>17481118
>>17481147
>>17481199
shit man, that all sounds pretty terrifying. i mean, iv'e dealt with ghosts and poltergeists and shit, but nothing like this.
>>
>>17481298
well, you can just tell the demon to fuck off. like literally, tell it to fuck off, and it'll just leave. demons are freaking pussys. lol
but yeah, iv'e never had much experience with demons, but i have read a decent bit of info on them. mainly, they're theorized to be an embodiment of the ether, the soul, corrupted by the negative thoughts and emotions of humans. thats why they're so attracted to humans and they dont just pick on goats and shit, they crave more of our potent spiritual energy, and we're the only species that can really form intense emotions such as malice and hatred...so yeah, they're basically ghost zombies, they want to eat our souls, thats all they crave. and since they are formed by human emotions specifically, they also inherit our natural cleverness and intelligence, unlike "real" zombies. they're normally pretty weak, if you run into one in your home or some random abandoned building. the human will is very strong, and they know this. tell them too leave, and speak your words with truth and confidence, and they will have to leave. they're simply parasites, and cannot normally overpower us. on the other hand, if one has spawned in an area that where there has been a great amount of cold blooded murders, or even human sacrifices, they can build up enough strength to force themselves onto a human and take over their mind, rendering them weak and helpless. i would stay away from areas that are or were popular with occultists or serial killers, all that dark energy is like a gold mine too a demon. it can make them extremely powerful, and a serious threat too anyone who comes near them.
>>
i lose to those demons all the time when i masturbate
>>
>>17481298
oh, and you also cant kill a demon, i dont care what supernatural or any other stupid tv show says. they exist on the brink of existence itself. for them, there is no death, there is no life. there is only feeding.
>>
>>17481550
So Paranormal Activity, the Amityville horror, and the haunting in conneticut are bullshit?
>>
>>17477981
In my dreams?

Yes.

In real life?
Only my personal vices.
>>
File: 1417925592391.jpg (1MB, 2137x2761px) Image search: [Google]
1417925592391.jpg
1MB, 2137x2761px
>>17481559
I do too. They make me lose it every time.
>>
>>17481628
not exactly, those are totally different stories. those involved ghosts, poltergeists, shit like that.
regardless, paranormal activity will always be considered bullshit, because that series was awful.
>>
It's weird they always show people defeating ghosts in the movies but I've never found a successful demon extracted or a ghost leaving in real life. They tend to haunt for life.
>>
>>17481784
All three examples involved demons

Paranormal Activity the entity is explicitly referred to as a demon (they completely botched the sixth film with crappy demon animation and giving Toby a human form)

Haunting in conneticut was about a demon though theres some evidence that ed and Lorraine exaggerated it for publicity

Amityville Horror is another ed and lorraine one but apparently that one is fudged too.
>>
>>17481802
I've never seen anyone defeat a ghost in a movie.

Everyone always dies in every horror film
>>
>>17480147
Post it, faggot
>>
I have one story, I don't know if it counts as a fight or whatever, but I digress. I have a whole bunch of masks I own, and I was planning on using one of them for a short film. However, I went in to check the mask one day and I felt something in the eyes of it. I hadn't had much experience with paranormal bullshit before, and I used to be a pretty big skeptic, but something about this mask really set off my spidey senses. Something about it made me suspect it was haunted or something similar. I checked on the mask periodically a few times that week, and I noticed it would move pegs and other freaky shit. Something told me that putting on that mask would be a very bad idea and would just be inviting a ghost or demon to possess you. This caused a bit of a dilemma, because I didn't want something bad to happen to my actor, and I really liked that mask. I decided to try and reason with the ghostie a bit and I got the idea to try and convince the ghost into haunting a cheaper mask, which I would then give away to this one dickhead who screwed me over in the past. I told the ghost/demon that its options were to haunt this dude or wait until I found someway to exorcise it. I can never know for sure if it complied or not, or if there was any ghost at all, but all I know is that nothing bad happened to my actors or myself and the dickhead's house burned down within the week.

If I remember correctly, I think the dickhead now has bipolar disorder and anger problems to this day.

I'm still not ever putting on that mask though.
>>
>>17477981
Gonna give a legit answer to what might or might not be a troll, or OP just rp'ing on /x/. Demons/ghosts, whatever bad supernatural entities they are, can only be beaten by, literally, outgrowing them and not giving them any of the neg. emotions they want from you, mostly fear. As a kid, I used to be terrified of the dark, whether rationally or irrationally, and I'd get sleep paralysis a lot, with demonic voices very rarely heard during them. At first, those bouts of paralysis would scare me shitless and leave me shocked for at least a couple hours. But then, over time, I would have them, probably my objective scariest encounters, and I wouldn't be afraid at all, due to my growing up (and a bit of God's grace in the process). Now, I rarely have them anymore.
>>
>>17481836
yeah, paranormal activity fucking bombed, they got way too cocky.
im very ashamed of myself, but iv'e never actually watched a haunting in Connecticut, im guessing i'll have to give that a watch.
but as for the Amityville horror, i'd like to think i know a decent bit about that situation. for one thing, im pretty sure demons were never really involved at all, dont think the house was on any Indian burial grounds either. im sure that was all hollywood bullshit, hyped up to make the story seem more interesting and enigmatic than it actually was. as far as i know, there was a family, the husband was mentally unstable, he killed his family, and than himself. now their spirits haunt the home that was once theirs. the things that took place there may have attracted demons by now, but i dont think any demons made him murder his family.
>>
>>17480202
sleep paralysis ain't demonic, i used to get it all the time and now it's evolving to lucid dreaming

it's like i'm beating it +i'm doing meditation which i feel helped a lot
>>
>>17481920
Sleep Paralysis is a known medical condition. It baffles me that people think it's paranormal
>>
>>17480980
I'm laughing out loud legit hard on this one, thank god. Thank you for posting this.
>>
>>17481927
tru
this whole thread is bonkers
>>
>>17481927
Different anon here. Based on my own experiences with it, plus all I honestly looked up in medical literature plus asking my uncle who is a doctor knowledgeable in sleeping disorders, sleep paralysis may often partially continue whatever nightmare induced you to wake up in the first place. So whatever vague monster/shadow/baddie that was in a nightmare chasing you or whatever can accompany you, even in a vague manner, to your half-wakefulness, and that is obviously terrifying.

Even without that specific nightmare aspect, being paralyzed for a few seconds while being wide awake is unique in our experiences and scary in itself.
>>
>>17481916
yes, this! demons are like malevolent fucking toddlers, as long as you don't show them any attention, they lose all their power.
and yeah, you were dealing with a very low level demon, they normally only pick on children. but once kids get older and learn how to use logic and/or faith they easily out will and over power the demon.
>>
>>17481955
scary =/= paranormal
>>
>>17481929
Always gives me a good laugh too. Wasnt the one I meant to post but glad it gave someone else a kek.
>>
>>17481972
Well, seeing as how human beings are objectively naturally inclined towards believing in the supernatural, it's not hard to see why some people would make that connection between sleep paralysis and bad ghosties.
Not saying it's completely rational, but for those who believe in God and the supernatural, it's definitely not irrational.
>>
File: tmp_1771-14384154223421866098391.png (705KB, 1288x6104px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1771-14384154223421866098391.png
705KB, 1288x6104px
>>
>>17481955
it was scary the first time... and the second time
then it becomes completely unnecessary and you're like "can i sleep now?"
>>
>>17477981
I've had dreams of fist fighting invisible entities. I felt like I was fighting a demon but dream books say the dreams meant I was fighting metaphorical demons.
>>
>>17478479
Kool
>>
I need help /x/
I've been dealing with a demon for around 2 years
At first I only heard his voice and I didn't know what exactly it was. I thought I was imaging things, since the voice was similar to my own
Then it started ... suggesting things.
It took me some time to realise those were demonic deals. For example getting better grades in exchange for me doing stupid things ,,in his name". I thought why not. But the deals became more and more extreme, until I realized it wanted my soul.
After a 1 year of fighting and a lot of mistakes, he became much weaker. But he still is here and hates me more than ever. I literally can't make the fucker go away.
>inb4 salt and holy water
Any actual advice to get rid of him for good?
He isn't much of a threat but when I am in a weak state he can be a real pain in the ass
>>
File: 1458175322550.png (166KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1458175322550.png
166KB, 300x411px
>>17483318
No there isn't a way. This isn't the movies kiddo.
>>
>>17483318
Actively ignore, it draws strength from attention
>>
File: drGonzo.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
drGonzo.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
Yes. One of my defense mechanisms is as such:

"Good luck living in this body, I can barely do it and I've lived here my whole life."
>>
many many times. fought tons of them because.. well its complicated. anyways since i was 13 i would seek them out kill and eat them, in my head of course. this pissed them off and they started sending the hardcore demons. damn man. nobody will ever believe those stories. they got so strong my usually super effective banishing ritual stopped working.. so i called out to the demon stomper michael and he took care of it, and after i called on him twice... no more demons. man it was humbling i thought i was the demon slayer, but the power of the high level ones was insane. would not mess with again desu
>>
>>17483509
I learned the hard way to ignore it
But it doesn't go away
It never does
I can't meditate
I can't communicate with anything else
Fuck's sake there has to be a way
>>
>>17481993
yeah, i just read that shit now, that was fucking beautiful M8, thank you. lol
>>
>>17483318
tell him too fuck off
>>
RELATED

https://desustorage.org/fit/thread/34834824/
>>
>>17479942
Oh jeez yous a rp pussy brah
>>
I've gotten into many battles with all types of supernatural creatures, yokai, spirits and other things that go bump in the night.

I've yet to really lose too bad, but I sometimes get a bit battered up. A ghost was like a dead sailor or something because it started throwing metaphysical anchors or something at me, and shit got wild.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 807x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 807x600px
>>17477981
Fuck would you ever fight something like that for senpai?
They are generally reasonable, especially if you sacrifice small animals to them when needed.
Gotta make the most out of a bad situation, make it a win win.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.