[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to people who have done the destruction ritual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: antonlavey2.jpg (21KB, 252x378px) Image search: [Google]
antonlavey2.jpg
21KB, 252x378px
What happens to people who have done the destruction ritual? What happened to you (if you have done it)?
>>
I know there are some Laveyans here.
>>
Why will noone answer?
>>
>>17476086
>noone

"noone" isn't a word.
>>
>>17476118
*no one
>>
>>17475834
Can somebody tell me what is that ritual about?
>>
Is it true you get... gang stalked?
>>
>>17475834
>>17475969
>>17476086
>>17476147
>>17476202
>>17476218
>>17476325
nothing happens because magic or anything else that pertains to rituals isnt real. Best case scenario is the NSA is currently investigating you for being crazy and after seeing you googling "magic rituals how to fuck a succubus" they decide to apprehend you and place you in the mental hospital you deserve.
>>
>>17476362
So which rituals (under which magical system) did you perform yourself without results that made you come to the conclusion that it's all bullshit?
>>
>>17476392
none because only a fool would believe that shit
>>
>>17476392
It doesn't matter what they did, they halfassed the mind part.
>>
>>17475834
>What happens to people who have done the destruction ritual?
Obliviously, they did destruction of someone somewhere.
>>
>>17475969
There are, but maybe they're not on RIGHT NOW.
>>17476086
You newfags have seriously got to learn to lurk a little before you post, much less start threads. This isn't a fast board. There are threads a week old. Be a little patient.
>>
>>17475834
ego-death
>>
>>17475834
They get the Firestorm spell from Faralda
>>
So has anyone ever done this?
>>
File: 1454446641926.jpg (28KB, 654x368px) Image search: [Google]
1454446641926.jpg
28KB, 654x368px
>>17475834

Well first of all you have to be level 90 in destruction. Then you need to talk to some ugly ass bitch called Faralda in some wannabe Hogwarts college.

The only thing that happens to you really is that you master destruction spells.
>>
This is about a videogame pff faggots
>>
People in the know, I want to here from you.
>>
>>17476392
>people have done rituals for millenniums trying to summon demons/ghosts/ghouls etc
>still no concluding evidence of the paranormal has ever been found
heres your proof you fucking idiot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.