/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can thermal imaging see orgone energy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: thermal4PA0502_468x314.jpg (38KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
thermal4PA0502_468x314.jpg
38KB, 468x314px
Can thermal imaging see orgone energy?
>>
>>17471174

No. Orgone isn't thermal energy, it's bioelectric energy.
>>
>>17471174
>>17471300

To elaborate, orgone energy won't create a heat signature outside if a body. Though it could potentially heat up a body it's entering.
>>
>>17471316
Potentially cause a reaction which feels to the recipient as if they are heating up. Most likely, increase of blood to the area.

And what's "bioelectric energy"? Like electric eels have, or like we all have powering our nervous system? I know language can be challenging but I don't like confounding esoteric principles with physical-realm language. 'Orgone' most definitely isn't electricity.
>>
I have a thermal and I never seen anything strange with it.

Just heat.
>>
>>17471174
good topic

theres kirlian imaging which is called electro magnetic photography, but im not sure if it photographs actual EMF waves or just natural body output
>>
>>17471719

Everything alive has bioelectric energy. From the most basic shit like single celled organisms to trees and plants to people and animals.
>>
>>17471719

Orgone is definitely bioelectric. An orgone generator it's created by combining organic and inorganic materials. The inorganic material is used to amplify and or focus the bioelectric energy.
>>
>>17471174
>can ogro see bogro?
what?
>>
>>17471913
OK Wilhelm, if you want to believe it is electricity, as in real fucking electricity like comes out of your wall socket, get a meter and measure it. If you are referring to orgone as being the same as chi, ki, prana etc, it isn't EMF's.
>>
so its out for a long time
any users of orgonite or reichs machine that lived to be 100 or 125 years old?
>>
>>17473154

Unfortunately I don't have the means of constructing an orgone generator, or I fucking would. I wouldn't fuckabout it either.

I believe that shit can be explained, even if it's supernatural, unnatural, or metaphysical.
>>
>>17475863
Ofcourse it can be explained.
The explanation is: You are a retard.
>>
>>17475863
No, it can't be explained. You have no fucking idea what subtle energy is. Neither do I. But get it through your thick skull it is not fucking electricity.

>In b4 it turns out that chi is Dark Matter.
>>
>>17475804
ISnt it the opposite, that those into it die early?
>>
>>17477390

>>getting this mad that I don't believe what he believes

Until a methodical barrage of testing is done and data is presented you should probably just relax.

So far all I've found on orgone is "this is what it is because I said so... I can feel it."
Supposedly research conducted was destroyed and the guy thrown in jail for being a fraud. It's not very convincing.

If orgone energy can have an effect on people or life ( and apparently the weather now ) it can be measured and analyzed and data can be produced.
>>
>>17471174
wtf are those weird appendages coming out from that horse's stomach, and why are they so cold?
>>
>>17479999

Heh.
>>
>>17479999
nice dubdubs
and its clealy cthorselu
>>
>>17479999
checked
>>
>>17479848
>Supposedly research conducted was destroyed and the guy thrown in jail for being a fraud. It's not very convincing.

This in itself should raise a red flag to any reasonable person. The very fact that his research was "destroyed" (it was a book burning, all his research and published writings burned en-mass by order of the government) should suggest foul play. We can draw a parallel here to when scientific research was being burned by the church in the 14th-15th century for being heretical. Also you forgot to mention that he died in jail barely a year after his imprisonment, this suggest foul play.

Sure sure, the guy was practicing medicine without a license, but there is no reasonable explanation for them to burn and wipe out the guys research. If this happened and was completely successful in the past we would still be a geocentric minded civilization.
>>
Wilhelm Reich in Hell anyone?
>>
>>17471174
Only if it's warm.
>>
>>17482905
makes sense
>>
>>17471781
>Kirlian

This or maybe polycontrast interference photography.
>>
>>17471174
>right front leg's hoof is so hot
why
h
y
>>
>>17483469
judging from the position its probably putting most of it's weight on that leg since its grazing
>>
>>17482765

I agree. But, until someone with the means to conduct some more research does so, all we can do is hypothesize.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.