[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CERN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

File: 1439801790416.jpg (19KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1439801790416.jpg
19KB, 270x270px
"What are they doing at CERN?"-thread.

You know, except confirming aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuQ6cO17L6w

I don't know how we live in [currentYear] and the media doesn't make a bigger fuss over a publishing of invisible alien confirmation.
>>
>>17469827
I've been there. Mostly experiments with physics. The size of the whole thing is astonishing.
>>
>>17469848

Oh really? Was it a cool place? I'm guessing it's not as filled with satanism as we like to tell ourselves though, huh?

I don't really know if I blame CERN, or if I blame the general populous for caring more about what Kim Kardashian had for lunch than potential reality-altering discoveries.

I swear, the day's going to come when we discover AYY's and it'll be given a slot between Miley Cyrus' new video shocker and "cute K9s" on the news.
>>
This is a good video, even if she goes a little super-religious near the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghec8deupQ8

Why is it Christfags are always on the forefront of these things?
>>
>>17469859
Ye, its cool. The security is the most paranormal thing though. Movies can s*** d***.
>>
>>17469898

Yeah I bet there are some classified things going on there.

I'm not sure if I'm willing to buy that they're summoning the devil or anything, but I do think such places probably are at the cutting edge of physics. The work they're doing with gravity is pretty interesting as far as I can understand it.

What bought you to CERN? Field-trip? Work?
>>
>>17469909
Kinda both. I got transferred for a project so I managed to look around. You have to pass like 3 layers of security to get to the LHC site. I dont want to imagine whats below this.
>>
>>17469937

Anything unique to share with the thread? Like, did you see any fun, obvious devilry at work?

What kinda' project were you working on?
>>
>>17469943
Most of the people who work there are chinese. Or at least asian. They have a problem with the weight plates check but besides that, nothing out of the order. I'd say the swarovski museum is more paranormal than cern but noone ever made a thread about it and I am too lazy to do so.
>>
>>17469827
the obvious. if you cant see it with the naked eye or normal lenses then concave lens is just producing a optical illusion inside the telescope. why dont you see them during the day?

how about this you catch one then you have proof. if you can see them this should be to difficult just shoot one down. other wise its no better than the city mirage and just as bullshit
>>
>>17470000

Nice quads. That being said, there are some things that can be seen but not caught, IE your shadow. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Isn't it an incredibly narrow-minded approach to take if you conclude that just because certain things require tools to see, they don't exist?

There is an octopus that sees colors slightly better than us, but what, those colors don't exist because we can't see or catch them?
>>
Theres a lot of empty chairs at CERN!
>>
>>17470027
Just shut up, okay?
>>
>>17470051

Hey, people gotta' eat and it was half-price for all pizza today at the cafeteria.
>>
>>17470054

Nah m8, your logic is faulty tho.
>>
>>17469859
Don't kid yourself. The alien stuff is just another distraction and you may be smart enough to see through Kim Kardashian but for some reason you aren't seeing through the rest of it. Once you think you know anything for sure, you know nothing.
>>
>>17469827
>"Shlomo, be honest with me. What do we stand to profit from telling the goyim about aliums?"
>"Nothing Chaim. There's no way of exploiting it to our financial benefit"
>"Oy vey I was about to run it on the front page!"
>"Oy gevalt! Keep it under wraps until we can make maximum profit!"
>"Shlomo, you are my most trusted adviser"

Well that was easy enough.
>>
>>17470111

Yeah, but you gotta' start somewhere, right? And I totally believe you. It's layers upon layers upon layers, and materialistic garbage is probably one of the very first layers of bullshit.

The big problem with the veil though is not seeing the end of it, or moving through it, but knowing if you're making progress at all.

And the deeper you get, the weirder and more pseudo-sciencey it gets, meaning you're asked to make more leaps of faith and less conclusions of logic (one of which is ironically the abandoning of the concept of logic).

This stuff's hard, but at least I'm trying.
>>
>>17470126
>"With one drop of information we can place ourselves on the pinnacle of the human spear-tip against the AYYs"

It's a position of power that would have the sheep willingly give unlimited resources and manpower to, and all they have to do is flash us some AYYs.
>>
>>17470069
>Sure m8, your logic is flawless tho.

ftfy
>>
>>17470192

fuck man, u got me, reality is unweaving around me n shiet
>>
CERN is where they make the antimatter for the hyperweapons / interstellar spacecraft
>>
>>17470206

The ones no one has ever seen, heard of, or proven exist? How the hell can there be several billion people on this Earth and somehow the "global elite" still manage to hide these massive fucking discoveries from us? You'd think at least one two people would have grown a conscience and coughed up some undeniable proof by now, yes?
>>
>>17470218
Unless someone leaks this stuff no one knows. Look at what happened to Julian asange and Chelsea Manning.

Basically once people get told the classified information they shut up because if they "leak it" suddenly thier international fugatives.
>>
>>17469827
lol article was written by a scientist who doesn't think covalent bonding is real. You guys gotta lay of the psychedelics and let people with brains that still have functional pattern recognition do science.
>>
If these guys caused some sort of apocalypse, I would not be surprised in the least. CERN sounds like the name of an evil corporation from a video game that would end up causing a Raccoon City type thing or creating psychotic super soldiers.
>>
>>17470273

It does, right? The all-caps naming with the sharp consonants and the abstract logo.

Wouldn't surprise me too much if a corporation named CERN opened a hellgate.

Heck, CERN could mean "the gatekeeper" in ancient Hebrew and it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>17470273
Unlikely. They're just a bunch of nerds trying to figure out some science shit. They're utterly harmless because thier experiments can't answer any questions anyway.

>oooh evidence for super symmetry

Who cares?
>>
>>17470287

The T-virus was just some science-shit too.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (12KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
12KB, 183x275px
>>17470293
Literally all they do is make anti particles for a few millions of a second and also create tiny wormholes looking for shit to prove their gay particle thoeries. It's so boring I'm amazed they don't suicide
>>
File: si-ITER2015.jpg (88KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
si-ITER2015.jpg
88KB, 850x478px
You want apocalypse machine check out ITER.

They've been building it for ten years at the code of probably a couple hundred billion dollars. It won't do anything either.

http://m.economictimes.com/news/science/iter-a-14-billion-machine-which-may-usher-in-a-new-era-of-nuclear-fusion-power/articleshow/51086906.cms

They're saying it'll take another 6 years to build. How fucking pointless. I wonder if this is how people felt seeing the pyramids get built

>wow this god machine sure is expensive and useless
>I wonder if they'll ever finish in my lifetime?
>well I'm sure it's totally worth it!
>>
File: 1457933060653.jpg (386KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1457933060653.jpg
386KB, 2448x2448px
>>17470000
cryptic quads
>>
>>17470218

>The ones no one has ever seen, heard of, or proven exist?

The naked eye has trouble seeing aircraft that have blinking lights on them. Rocket tests are constantly reported as UFO's, and debunked when the government tells everyone that it was just a classified launch no one can know anything about - and they have full legal right to kill to protect classified secrets.

>And somehow the "global elite" still manage to hide these massive fucking discoveries from us?

Graphene is 28 times stronger than the toughest steel, can produce 4,250kg of thrust per square centimeter, and has been known for at least a century. Every stupid thing you've ever seen in sci fi is possible - they just tell you it isn't, and you believe them.

>You'd think at least one two people would have grown a conscience and coughed up some undeniable proof by now, yes?

When someone does, the proof is banalized and misrepresented. For example, aether was proposed as a medium for light waves, and subsequently theorized to have a very low density and a very high elastic modulus. Later, a single type of experiment was rehashed to disprove it - yet, today, we search vainly for dark matter, yet we haven't found proof of if. Despite all of this, Einstein spoke of aether, and the interstellar medium certainly isn't a perfect vacuum - it's a very low density medium, a fact only mentioned when subluminal space travel close to c is suggested, because it sounds diacouraging to remind people that they'll slam into dust if they even try to attain high speeds.

Meanwhile, M87 is shooting a jet which has to be coming at a 19 degree angle to be explained by gravitational lensing - in fact, the jet is 43 degrees off from our line of sight, and there's no way to explain the 6c velocity of the jet except to admit to FTL travel.

The elite play a game - they like having things you don't.
>>
https://youtu.be/mP6Ry_HRIC0
>>
>>17470338
It is weird. Apparently the m87 jet generates more energy than the entire milkyway and is over 250 thousand light years long, so, longer than this galaxy. Whatever is going on in m87 is crazy powerful.
>>
>>17470300

Those people are studying the cornerstones of the universe. Their gay particle theories are literally the most exciting thing mankind can currently comprehend.

You sound like an educated man. Let me guess, going on that second PhD?
>>
>>17470323

It's sometimes goofy how much time, energy and resources us humans invest in concepts that will only give us the very vaguest hint of some scientific principle.

Are we really this desperate for clues?
>>
>>17470422
>literally the most exciting thing

How do you possibly come to that conclusion ? They're literally generating data about particles do small they only exist for a fraction of a second. That to me sounds like the opposite of useful of interesting. They're actively studying - dedicating thier lives - to literally studying things that technically can hardly be said to exist
>>
>>17470338
>The elite play a game - they like having things you don't.

Perhaps our species do deserve to die. If our brightest and best are this assholish, perhaps we as a species have failed on some primal level.
>>
>>17470344
>Anthony Patch
>allowed
>>
File: g-money.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
g-money.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>17470438

You think?
>>
I am never going to understand why so many conspiracy nuts are highly religious fanatics. And it's 99% of the time always Christfags too.

Like, what is it about that religion that makes certain people so hellbent on bringing down scientific corporations?

To me, a group of religious nuts trying to bring down mankind's most advanced research facility sounds more like THEY'RE the ones with something to hide that they desperately don't want the rest of us to find.

Funny how things look strange when you swap the names around a little.
>>
>>17470436

Yes, HARDLY be said to exist, but still exist. And that existence, that coming and going, and how that happens is probably more important than any other discovery in human history.

This type of physics is the absolute bleeding edge of human understanding how the universe works. Once we figure out how those tiny, barely-existing particles work, we'll know how all of the other particles work too (in theory).

What's being researched here can arguably be said to be the ONLY thing that matters. Our species essentially exist for these moments.

Hundreds of thousands of people are born and die daily, in the hopes that one of those people will one day be able to push THIS research forward.
>>
>>17470456
They're Bugged
>>
>>17470453

Based on pictures like that, we cannot go extinct fast enough.
>>
>>17470466
>more important

Who do you think you are to assign meaning to these invisible scientific angel on a pinhead games?
>>
>>17470481

Because this is what drives the universe? All known matter follow the laws that are being studied here.

The only confirmed absolute truths are derived from the research results generated by these people.

How can you honestly think that's NOT the most important use of anyone's time?
>>
>>17470359

>and is over 250 thousand light years long

Consider that one of the explainations for the observed velocity is so-called bulk movement, i.e group velocity. Group velocity is admitted to exceed c - if the medium has a sufficient speed of sound.

Basically, for particle A to take B's place in space, A has move - A moves at it's speed of sound, which is how fast it can register force being applied to it, and start moving. When A shoots off, it can only travel at c.

But, there's this thing called superposition, where A and B share the same position in space. If something pushes A, B will not simply get pushed - it'll get pushed at the same time, and in the exact same direction as A. In a real, physical sense, A and B have fused to become C.

But, there's also something called the pauli exclusion principle, which states that no two fermions (Solid matter) can share the same location. So, this has nothing to do with FTL directly - but it's necessary to establish how the shock absorbers work.

Because when you enter a blackhole, you get spaghettified. What's happening is that different parts of your body are accelerating at different speeds, and the ones in your feet are increasing velocity faster than the ones in your head. Your feet fly away from you.

If you could equalize the energy of your particles, you wouldn't be pulled apart - you'd stay whole. And implicitly, you'd be energized with the stream of energy entering the blackhole.

As you leave the blackhole, you do so within a jet. This jet is erupting out with such force, that it contracts the space in front of it, and stretches the space behind it. The distance between the jet and it's destination shortens, so that the jet appears to be a very short road to walk down.

And where do you find yourself at the end? As the jet goes on, the pressure it's under goes down. This decreases the elastic modulus, which decreases the speed of sound in the medium.
>>
>>17470495
>nominalism

Whatever.

If you could die and say it would solve one of these scientific problems you find soooo important - like say, what is the exact energy level of the higgs field - would you?
>>
>>17470519

Yes. Fuck yes. In a heartbeat.

I am all for being open for spiritualism, and I genuinely believe that spirituality holds many of the big answers.

That being said, the deeper we delve into topics like physics the bigger a role spirituality and open-mindedness is going to play, I theorize.

But yeah, if I could trade my life for that kinda' step for humanity I'd take it without question. Yes.
>>
>>17470543
That's pretty sad. Youve been brain washed pretty heavily or you're dellufing yourself, not sure which.

Nothing is worth dieing for. Certainly not some arcane scientific trivialities.
>>
>>17470498

You found yourself shrinking as you approached c, and now you find yourself expanding as you lose velocity. Suddenly, a cloud of electrons, photons and neutrinos - and you - pops out of seeming empty space.

I think that these jets are what you see when a very thin cord expands into a cloud, and that they weave through the universe forming a network. All advanced beings use this network for travel, communication, and even the manipulation of matter via giant 'hands in the sky'.

>>17470438

The elite aren't human, nor are they reptilian - they've simply turned themselves into gods. I write about this here;

>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>Alchemical Diamond bodies

The elite promote herdish, common-man thinking and identification as well as ludicrous conspiracy theories about aliens. They want you to lump yourself in with them, and toss yourself under the bus - it allows them to pompously proclaim their superior willpower. But no matter what happens here on Earth, there're vast populations of godlike elites in space.
>>
>>17470552

How do you figure that? I mean, how can nothing be worth dying for? Like, immortality in name and deeds will hold you in the minds of people long after you've gone.

On a spiritual level you'll live much longer that way.

And on a physical level, it's not like we really know what comes after death anyway.

Who knows, perhaps the most selfish thing in the world is to not be willing to sacrifice yourself for progress.

And who are you to tell me I'm wrong?
>>
>>17470570

I don't get it, so, from your perspective, reptilians are ludicrous and should be discarded, but Space Gods and alchemical diamond bodies don't even need the bat of an eyelash?

How crazy are you from 1 to 10?
>>
>>17470574
You're literally trying to rationalize death wilhich is impossible because life is irrational.
>>
>>17470552
Dying*
>>
>>17470591

Says who? How can you so idly claim to know things about life, while claiming that the study of life, physics, matters so little?

And if it turns out life is so irrational, why does death have to follow suit? Why can't death be the most reasonable logical conclusion imaginable?

By your logic everything is a rationalization, and everything is irrational.
>>
>>17470600
Don't you think it shows how unsure of your current model of reality you are that you'd ask me all these questions? Yet just a second ago you said you'd be willing to die for particle science.
>>
>>17470453
$300 plane ticket, $2100 in cash and a bottle of overpriced tequila.

> so rich and plays games tooo
>>
Nothing spoopy goes on there. My grandpa was good friends with one of the engineers who made one of the colliders. I don't have much info, but I do remember him having a recording of him talking to the dude who said "I'm making a big vacuum to suck up the Higgs Boson" this was in the late 80's or early 90's and it was a German guy saying it.
>>
>>17470617
Are you disrespecting g money?
>>
>>17470611

I don't think so. I think being curious is one of our most base instincts, and my desire to understand how you think is just a manifestation of that instinct.

Hell, I'd even argue it's an indication of my assurance that I feel confident in asking a person so unlike myself of these things.

Instead you cower strictly behind what is "your" belief because you are terrified that someone will present you a reality that makes more sense than the one you've deluded yourself into maintaining now. See, no fun when people start calling you out.
>>
>>17470623

Yeah. You mean the kid that is mixing diet coke hornitos? Sure.
>>
>>17470626
I'm not sure what you mean I'm not very concerned because of course I too went through a techno-science fedora fetish when I was younger. It is highly unlikely that someone like yourself would be able to say something to cause me to return to technopolistic fetishism now
>>
>>17470647
But dude us big pimpin in his jeans and sneaks. Swag.
>>
>>17470570

I read it all, and enjoyed it. I would like to read more about Diamond bodies and more of your connections between descriptions of beings in literature and potential scientific explanation. I too believe that physics and tao are converging, as it were, and entertain the possibility that various religious writings are misinterpreted descriptions of extremely advanced technology/beings
>>
>>17470579

>but Space Gods and alchemical diamond bodies don't even need the bat of an eyelash?

Beings incorporating graphene into their bodies would be stronger, faster and more durable than people - they would be gods. I reference alchemy and diamond bodies because Vajrayana Buddhism lays it all out for everyone to see - right up to consuming siddhi pills to attaim enlightenment, immortality and super powers.

All of this is explained in the essay.

>How crazy are you from 1 to 10?

6 - the number of carbon atoms in a graphene hexagon.
>>
Is there any benefit to even studying dark matter? What utility would it even provide?
>>
>>17470663

In this essay, I touch upon diamond bodies again, but also elaborate on pair production and matter creation in terms of universe manufacture;

>http://freetexthost.com/k6pbnqohhm
>Universe creation

Which is exactly what CERN is doing with the LHC - they're learning how fo break matter up, and put it back together.

I'd love to drone on, but I've been up almost 24 hours and I'm afraid sleep deprivation will trigger an episode.
>>
>>17470804
I want to know about the things you know about. When did you start reading about siddhi pills?
>>
>>17469886
>Why is it Christfags are always on the forefront of these things?

Because God knows everything, Jesus is Lord, and His Holy Spirit lives inside every "Christfag".
>>
>>17470235
>Basically once people get told the classified information they shut up because if they "leak it" suddenly thier international fugatives.

Correct.
>>
>>17469827

Video has nothing about cern. It's literally just bible shills. Blah blah is happening, let's connect it to demons, let's see what the bible says.
>>
>>17470251
Wait wait wait. Did you just state that psychedelics diminish pattern recognition?
>>
>>17470552
Why would you even state something like this? All of life is meaningless, why not die figuring out the reason for the existance of you and everything you experience on a daily basis. Your mind is dense little one.
>>
>>17471406
>believes life is meaningless
>calls another dense
>>
>>17469909
>The work they're doing with gravity is pretty interesting as far as I can understand it.
They aren't doing any work with gravity.
There might be some quantum gravity effects discovered while they look for other stuff, but if they found supersymmetry, you wouldn't immediately think "this proves string theory" (which is a theory of quantum gravity), you'd just think "hurray, BSM physics!".
>>
File: heic1518a_0.jpg (46KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
heic1518a_0.jpg
46KB, 640x425px
>>17471410
Please elaborate on how anything in this universe has meaning? There is no point to any of it, you're human its in our genes to wish that there was some meaning to living. Thats what most of us do is spend our time searching for a purpose. Sorry to shit on your reality, we are just the byproduct of chemistry.
>>
>>17471433
>there is no point to any of it

While I generally agree with you, it's not something we can know for certain. Not yet atleast.
>>
>>17471590
Until another more sophisticated being comes and says otherwise its a pretty safe bet that this is meaningless.
>>
>>17469898
Don't worry, you're on 4chan. Adult language is allowed here, fuckweasel.
>>
>>17470438
I, for one, welcome our AI overlords.
>>
They want to make a tiny black hole so they can see if there is another timeline/dimension.
>>
>>17471433
>>17471590
Uh oh, someone put on his pessimism pants this morning!

> inb4 "it's not pessimism it's realism!!"
>>
File: 1440034464926.jpg (3MB, 5156x3804px) Image search: [Google]
1440034464926.jpg
3MB, 5156x3804px
a reminder
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 539x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 539x567px
>>17470869

>I want to know about the things you know about

Study myth in general, religion for context to the myth, and science to test the claims of both. Basically, try to invent gods with technology - if it works now, it worked back then.

I never got around to it, but I also think that matter makes orbits into and out of a blackhole. That is, as you enter the blackhole, the rest of the universe red-shifts away and appears to disappear - which, I'll note, is exactly how the expansion of the universe appears. That is, the galaxy isn't becoming bigger and sparser - it's only the galaxies which are getting further away from one another.

I predict that objects form lines in space, and their entry into blackholes, which destroys atoms and forces elementary particles down a tube where they all come out the same - quantumly entangled as a collimated beam.

So, every single particle in a galaxy is quantumly entangled to every other particle. In so far as at one point in their histories they were all in superposition together inside a blackhole.

When two particles detangle, it's like a line splitting in two - or more. Since all particles are entangled in the blackhole, the jet is like a tree that branches out of it, whose branches lead into it's own roots - a cosmic, self-eating serpent.

This web is trans-temporal, in the sense that if you tap a portion of this web, everything is effected at once, up to and including causality-violating negative velocities. Since within the web, there are no distinct particles - they're all in a vague, undefined, morphing superposition - there's nothing that needs to get out of the way. It's a one-particle ridged rod, and the infinite speed of sound proves it's reality - because what else could be the medium, save for something very sparse and inelastic?

The aether is this cloud of superpositioned particles, which along the line enter definite positions as particles within macroscopic objects.
>>
>>17470287
Cern is cool and all but been there done that nothing to see here unless they get royally lucky and like the last poster said not happening if no maximum overdrive.

Till then ill sing the song of psalms to keep the vLley aw ay from me
>>
>>17470323
>Fukushima × ten billion

How wonderful

Bsu
>>
File: swarovski museum.jpg (732KB, 2966x2033px) Image search: [Google]
swarovski museum.jpg
732KB, 2966x2033px
>>17469963
what is paranormal about the swarovski museum?
>>
>>17471802
I can't read half of that shit m8
>>
>>17469898
What foul language, anon! You should know better than that. This is a friendly Christian imageboard. Take your filthy words somewhere else.
>>
>>17472021
werkz 4 me
>>
>>17469886
>despite everybody talking about CERN, nobody was interested in LIGO's discovery of gravitational waves

I guess if you don't count the physicist community and all the popular media that widely reported on it.
>>
Hello i am Alexey

Homo sapiens beings know me as Ghenov Alexey Gheorgievich, i am living in Republic of Moldova, city Khisinev street Bogdan Voievod 8/6 apartament 41

I have legal occult ID am moon of day and syn of night, i least i had do not know approve she or not i am not 5. I not leave.

I declare officialy war to telemits.
I declare officialy war to ussr.
I declare officialy war to pentagramm
I declare officialy war to any oracles and predicts and predictions.
I declare officialy war to homo sapiens beings and become sovereign Homo Alexey-Cirno-Nekto-and all other my names and nicknames excluding lastname here in form -name-
I have male status body and reproductive, and coming to be androgine in reality without any help from xenoforms homeo sapiens. I buuilding wings and making pussy and titis and i have dick and eggs, minimum 2 years to evovle. I can estabilsh my kind of animal solo(alone), where i admire homo sapiens as kind of animals. And i elolvong to have wings in reality.

I delare officialy war to Nikolay 2 and he family.

I have legal id of emperor of byzantum empire, and i do not admin revolytion of 1917 year and consequences. And i count russian federation as rebels, and wanna to restore autocracy without the ability to inherit the throne.

I am not mortal. I'm not the heir. Do not give the inherit.

I have many ID so i not allow any heir or inherit. In reality i not have children, homo sapiens are xenoforms and i do not want children from homo sapiens.

I goind to full repoructivit without partner. Looks like minimum 2 years to evolve. I have enoth time, my body not mortal.

I blocking any reprodyctivity of homo sapiens.

Part 1/2
>>
>>17472341
Here i approve/confirm i am in war with united nations, masons, illuminati, european union, niderlands, romania, united states, state of united states visconsin, imf, up level of symbol of the imperfection of human cognition, 7 ansvers, sev/sow of love, enemy of pentagramm and any christianity.

I again confirm war to any christianity.

united states pay tribute of 100000 tons of gold/year personaly to me in reality or be destroyed.

european uniton pay tribute of 100000 tons of hold/year personaly to me

Any christian organiztion tribute 20 tons of gold/year persionaly to me

Kill matrix and any neo.

I do not picked any tree i am not flora

I have notcrated level and tommorow i have approved galaxy level and i have approved multiversum level.

I am not christian and had ritual to break christian initiand that i developed youself

Part 2/2
>>
>>17471371
I liked how the paper described using magic x-ray goggles to observe bats.
>>
>>17472345
wow thats dumb...I would ask for 200000 tons of gold from us.
>>
>>17470804
>6 is the number of carbon atoms in a graphene hexagon.

6 tends to be the number of vertices in all hexagon, anon, that's why they call it a hexagon and not a pentagon or an octagon, for example.
>>
>>17472341
>>17472345
Bitch you're fucked up I'll come right up to you in three hours because I live only 180 km away bitch prepare your anus for an explosion of organic energy

Nobody can blocking any reprodyctivity of homo sapiens and escape my penis' rage
>>
>>17471802
TLDR: CERN moved funding around, cut some jobs, and OP was shitcanned. Everything was 'strange' because they kept him out of the loop while letting him go. Typical corporate layoff.
>>
>>17469827
"One answer is what we tell people. The other answer is the truth."

Seek ye the truth, and the truth will set you free.
>>
>>17469827

>i don't know what science is
>never read anything about CERN, LHC or physics in general
>wouldn't know a lepton from a hadron
>must be ayylmaos though, right?
>>
>>17470000
Do you really think world class physicists would miss that the image was an "optical illusion"? I'm pretty sure the smartest scientists on the planet would catch something like that dumbass
>>
>>17472341
This is by far one of the funniest posts on /x/ or on any board for a long time. Out fucking standing anon
>>
File: p18101_p_v8_aa.jpg (623KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p18101_p_v8_aa.jpg
623KB, 960x1440px
This movie is probably true then. Maybe they showed Charlie Sheen something back in the day and he threatened to speak out, so they gave him AIDS.
>>
File: de2.png (260KB, 650x506px) Image search: [Google]
de2.png
260KB, 650x506px
you guys are fucking dumb, they're just referring to the ability to see none light emitting objects

distant objects that don't emit light would be "invisible entities" otherwise
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.