[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the beatles, PID. occult and music industry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 32

File: mal66d.jpg (107KB, 282x640px) Image search: [Google]
mal66d.jpg
107KB, 282x640px
The curious case of Paul mccartney.
Death hoaxes aside. Can we look at the physical evidence of this death theory? Apparently his photos past 66 have been mad tampered. So heres a Chronological order of pauls photos. Do you see any distinct differences?
http://60if.proboards.com/thread/3367/thorough-chronological-timeline-faul?page=1

Pic related. this is the first interview after the 4 month absence where they somehow dropped of the face of the earth when the media always knew where the fuck these guys were. Mal evens, the roadie standing protective behind paul seems to be there incase he slips up.
Mal also was shortly going to release a book he wrote on being the beatles roadie. till cops came to his house and shot him because he had an orange tipped bb gun. People spectate there was some information in the book that wasnt supose to get out.
I mean I can sit here and give you half ass explanations but I reccomend checking out some of the videos on youtube on this topic. some are shit. but others are good info if you can actually pay attention.
>>
>>17469303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKYgX2Fu-U
It seemed like right after that absence in 66' Pauls attitude started getting more arrogant, and cocky, instead of more prim. and humble.
>>
Interesting. I particularly like all the weird little clues sprinkled throughout the Beatles pictures to allegedly signal that Paul is dead. Knowing the Beatles though they might just do that to fuck with people as a laugh.

His demeanor does change quite a bit over time but that can be explained by dealing with insane stardom and having an unbelievable smug douche named john lennon as your bandmate while you're trying to take care of his son that he mistreats. I'd adopt a "fuck you" attitude also
>>
File: Nancy_PID_mccartney.jpg (116KB, 1000x356px) Image search: [Google]
Nancy_PID_mccartney.jpg
116KB, 1000x356px
>>17469543
Have you seen free as a bird? theres an unedited emi version that shows ringo morphing into a dead paul, and a bloody paul head in the reflection of the police van. I have a gif somehwere ill have to find.
food for thought.
>>
I'm a musician. There's no fucking way you can fake a musician like Mccartney. I'm talking about the music, not the aspect.
>>
The most mysterious thing about the Beatles is that they have some really awesome songs but not one single good album.
>>
>>17469824
>>im a musician
>> therefore I know everything about music
Go take a cycle through those pictures.
Read up on how there producer helped the copy hide his bad playing
and maybe you know. read all the shit ive read before you made such a concrete accusation.
im not going to spoon feed you the information.
>>
>>17469835
Listen to there stuff pre 1960. When they were just learning.
youll hear some swank ass rocknroll beats.
>>
>>17469788
>BIG
no heels
>little
heels
>Medium
heels
>Medium
heels
>BIG
no heels

What a stupid image.
>>
None of these pictures show anything abnormal. I don't get why you're using them as "evidence" for some random shit.
>>
File: FreeAsaBird.gif (975KB, 483x276px) Image search: [Google]
FreeAsaBird.gif
975KB, 483x276px
>>17469543
This is what I meant.
This is in the version of FREE AS A BIRD not edited by emi.
Also. Anthrology 2 was going to be released back in 98-2001. whenever. But THE NIGHT BEFORE SHIPPING. the cds were all ready to go on the trucks. Paul paid out millions to have all of the copies BURNED.
The reason being " two songs were out of place on the list"
>>
File: Walru.gif (1MB, 464x357px) Image search: [Google]
Walru.gif
1MB, 464x357px
>>17469882
>>17469888
and here comes the Generic cognitive bias dissmissive behavior.
the only heels I see is isn the second picture. (little)
>>
>>17469882
also the second last pictures hes in mid stride. and still crazy tall.
and in sneakers.
>>
>>17469882
Wait. everything you suggest is right. but how does that not make sense?
if anything it makes sense the way you ordered it.
hes big even without heels. and when hes little he has heels. which should make him taller.
whats the problem.
>>
>>17469941
Are you looking at HIS heels or HER heels?
>>
>>17469957
im looking at his.
>>
Also. before there 4 month dissapearence. paul was staying at his gf Jane aster or whatever her fucking name is. and afterwards, he broke it off with jane. hooked up with linda.
theres documented evidence of people being at the first party since the 4 months. and people saw this guy, and were immedietly like. thats not paul. but assuming they went along with it because they had no reason to wonder why paul looks a little different.
This is not proof. I am simply painting a picture. and giving you information to look shit up yourselves.
Again. im not spoonfeeding you information you can google.
>>
>>17469981
Well look at HER shoes, ya dingus!
>>
>>17470007
Oh gosh.
I aplologize sir. I had no fucking clue to take that into consideration.
>>
>>17470007
The height difference in pic 2 and six dont add up though. both have heels. and yet in the first picture hes little (and HE has heels) whilist the last he has sneakers. is way tall. and SHE still has heels.
>>
>>17470033
So youre suggesting they went through all the trouble of having multiple doppelgangers for a dead man, only to not make sure theyre all the same height?
>>
id also like to buy this book.
John lennon claims to of sold his soul for 20 years of fame.
got famous at 20. died at 40.
>>
>>17469788
>being this in a vacuum
Fuck man. You seriously can't grock basic body mechanics and different angle of photos. This isn't zapruder film measuring. This is like 8th grade, max. A smart 4th grader could parse this.
>>
>>17470041
people make mistakes.
these are recent photos too. I doubt they have to try very hard if thats whats going on.
The fame and deathoax died back in the 80's. its not until 2012-2013 it picked back up again
But im not suggesting anything, no.
>>
>>17470006
>religious retreat
Or
>drugs
Or
>psych ward for relaxation
Or
>3 months on a bender and 1 month sobering up
Or a multitude of other things that isn't this crackpot shit.
>>
>>17470070
>its not until 2012-2013 it picked back up again
Thats wrong though.
>>
File: ringo.jpg (38KB, 385x540px) Image search: [Google]
ringo.jpg
38KB, 385x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVttIa20XjI
1:20 there doing a cover of Ive just scene a face.
the lyrics go. falling. yes i am falling.
instead, he sings. falling. yes i am FAUL. very clearly. does his tipical cheeky cocky smirk hes done past 66.
But he also repeats it again the second time. why slip up the same time. when you wrote the song?
>>17470081
Theres an itallian forensic report that proved (in there opinion) its not the same guy. Bone structure like noses (ringo pic related) arent affected by said list of things.

To sit there and name of random shit and call this crackpot is very dissmissive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVttIa20XjI. but you've been programmed that way its understandable.
>>
>>17469900

Anthology 2 CDs being destroyed has jack shit to do with anything related to a "fake Paul"... it was just him being the usual egomaniac.

>On "Anthology 2", the first take of the very famous and hugely successful song "Yesterday" is going to be included. So far, the world had only heard the second take of this song, which was included on the LP "Help!" in the United Kingdom, and released as a single in many other countries. "Yesterday" was a song that came to Paul McCartney in a dream. He woke up and played it on the piano next to his bed, and then struggled for some time to come up with the now familiar lyrics. The song had always been a McCartney composition, and Paul was the only Beatle present on the record. This was one of the reasons why The Beatles didn't want this song to be released as a Beatles-single in the UK, it was too much of a McCartney solo effort. John Lennon had always agreed that this song was Paul's completely, still it was published as a "Lennon - McCartney" composition, Paul still honouring the mutual agreement that the two little boys had made so long ago. When Apple was about to release the song on "Anthology 2" however, he wanted to release it with the names of the composers reversed to "McCartney - Lennon". The version (take one) on "Anthology 2" is even more of a McCartney solo-effort than the familiar take two, because it doesn't have string overdubs, thus Paul is the only living human being present on the record, strumming his guitar, singing and humming. Paul's suggestion was vetoed by Yoko Ono, allegedly causing several already printed covers for the "Anthology 2" to be destroyed and new ones printed.
>>
File: pennylane_reflection_kidnap.gif (4MB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
pennylane_reflection_kidnap.gif
4MB, 522x522px
>>17470093
That was more of an observation from me'self. Sorry friend.
>>
>>17469900
>>17470112

OP is a faggot. The albums were not destroyed. only the artwork was changed. And it wasn't because of "2 songs being out of place". It was a writing credit argument.
>>
>>17470112
Well theres always what the media tells us and the unknown truth of what actually happened since theres no way of telling the truth unless you were there
which is why this is all speculation theory discussion. youd do better being a little more positive constructions sake.
I appreciate the input.
>>
>>17469824

nullified another conspiracy. well done...
>>
>>17470127
>>faggot
opinion disregarded.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z5sRxI3988
go listen so some of this shit in the feeds
>>
So Yesterday was inspired by a dream? That is supposedly where Michael Jackson got his inspiration too. Ironically Jackson ended up owning most of the Beatles publishing rights, including Yesterday.
>>
wait until you're in your 40's and conduct the same experiments of comparing an image of yourself in your 20's and see the spoopy results of how you've obviously been genetically modified in your sleep at some point in time over the years.
>>
>>17470171
Theres a scene when there in the studio for let it be. they start talking about an occult book, and how the writer became a god. and how it should of been burned.
I think they may of been talking about allistar crowleys book.
Just like led zeppelin. and any other occult dabbler band. they had help putting a little extra kick in there music.
Elton john once said ' ive never heard a rocknroll song that wasnt written in witch lexicon"
American rocknroll was snatched up by the powers that be. and twisted to be used as a mental snare on the youth.
Look who wears his face today.
>>
>>17470188
STOP IT.
MY BRAIN.
IS FULL OF FUCK/
>>
File: paul2.jpg (39KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
paul2.jpg
39KB, 500x315px
I hate the Beetles... Doesn't mean I want Pauly dead. But nothing with these guys adds up. Nothing.

Meth-heads. Brawlers. Homosexuals. Liars.
William Shears Campbell...Paul lookalike winner.

I gotta say, eye shape ain't quite right. Check it, y'all.
>>
File: great shoe conspiracy.jpg (169KB, 1000x356px) Image search: [Google]
great shoe conspiracy.jpg
169KB, 1000x356px
>>17469788
Pretty sure I solved the mysterious "height changing" you see in these photos.
>>
>>17470190
Who?
>>
>>17470207
I thank you for the refreshing input.
be in mind folk. theres a shit ton of stuff on this subject. and were not here to say. CHECK THIS OUT THIS IS PROOF IM RIGHT.
This is speculated discussion to talk about the what ifs.
Heres a newspaper clip of pauls childhood home caretaker (the shorter one) whos been commented on looking alot like paul
I thought it was interesting the other guy looks like john if he theoretically was replaced (be it forced or he was tired of the fame)
>>
>>17470216
>>17470033
Oh sorry, I didn't realize you had already blinded yourself to this. Carry on.
>>
If you kids only knew how many people were trying to look exactly like the Beatles at that time. It was a fashion trend, not a conspiracy.
>>
File: 85689768976.jpg (36KB, 597x424px) Image search: [Google]
85689768976.jpg
36KB, 597x424px
>>17470227
the crowley shirt onn... fucking.. joe? the white shirt.
>>
>>17470231
S'all good. Its pretty satisfying to be shown when you were in the wrong. When done right like you did. Gives me hope.
Anyone else think this guy kind of looks like lennon?
>>
>>17470246
Ok. what are you trying to say here. what is that based on. were talking about people taking identities. not trying to emulate your hero. Two different things.
>>
File: 1447506086353.png (735KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1447506086353.png
735KB, 500x700px
>>17470207
My goodness! Look at the eyes, nose and ears!! They're all very different!

I understand this is a touchy subject for some, because of band aleagences, but come on; soooo many little things.

I mean this is /x/ yeah? Where we question what we're told?

Consider that many of your fav celebs may have been replaced.
>>
>>17470262
Who?
>>
>>17470278
I thank you kindly your your input, Friend.
>>
>>17470278
Damn I dont really like miley but shes got some pretty eyes.
kind of looks like Ellen.
ALSO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z5sRxI3988
>>
I love these kind of threads. There was a religious documentary released in the 80s called Hell's Bells: The Dangers of Rock n' Roll.

They document the relationship between music, Satanism and reference that Led Zeppelin actually styled their music after Jujuka (sp). If you can stomach the Christanity, the documentary definitely knows it's shit music wise and is a great pop culture reference of that time.
>>
>>17470302
shit dude didnt know this thanks for the info.
>>
>>17470304
Think im good bro.
>>
>>17470311
Sure. It really picks up the pace in parts 2 and 3. I think its on YouTube still.

Also it does examine some middle of the road pop music that still has occult undertones. Its interesting how musicians are either blatant with their occult affiliation or more subdued. Yet the message and influence is still present.
>>
>>17470345
Highly unnecessary on a board this slow. Just be patient.
>>
File: HUFF-PORTAL.jpg (106KB, 680x422px)
HUFF-PORTAL.jpg
106KB, 680x422px
>>17470342
Whats your opinion on guitarists holding there picks with 3 fingers down like the eye of horus hand symbol. and the relation between ouija board planchettes shapped like guitar picks
Im asking because ive discovered these devices called ghost boxes. which apparently use two guitar amp pedals on and amp. to be used to talk to spirits/ other entities.
>>
>>17470349
Your right. I totally forgot the pace of /x/.
I dont usually post. I just read.
>>
>>17470285
10-4
>>
>>17470353
I'm sure there is symbolism and some theatrics there. I'd be surprised if they did it when nobody was watching, unless they believed it "helped' the music.

I wasn't aware of how the picks resemble planchettes until now. Not sure if occult related or just function and form.

Likening a guitar into an extension of the penis definitely was intentional. If the music does implement an occult ritual, then seeing these musicians as Rock Gods with giant phallus' definitely fits the bill.

The 27 club is another weird coincidence or occult ritual. Morrison, Joplin, Hendrix and Cobain. Yet you have just as influential artists like Bowie and Lennon living to an older age. With McCartney (or his double) living to senior citizenship.

Living the rock star life is one of excess and its no surprise how some died (look at Bon Scott and Keith Moon). Yet musicians like Jackson seemed so easy living, until you discover his private life was the weirdest of all. He apparently said he used the sleeping drugs to get his songs from the angels. And if he didn't, Prince would receive them. Knowing music, I doubt it was angels and rather demons or other beings he was in contact with.
>>
>>17469928
And that's the only pic he's little in too. Crazy right? Almost as if it makes complete sense
>>
>>17470278
>Consider that many of your fav celebs may have been replaced.

I don't know if this is a joke or not but I've been looking at Dave Chappelle in particular recently, and he just looks... Off. He does not look like the same Dave when he first made the chappelle show.
>>
>>17470686
It's possible he is richer and more world weary. If Chappelle was replaced, his handlers would be whoring him out for the potential hundreds of millions of dollars, he could be generating right now.
>>
>>17470686

what you've been looking at are ridiculous youtube videos. watch a tv series instead if you're seriously that fascinated by fiction and devoid of content.
>>
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/former-beatle-ringo-starr-claims-the-real-paul-mccartney-died-in-1966-and-was-replaced-by-look-alike/
>>
>>17471487

>links a fake news website... just look around at some of the other headlines before posting crap please.
>>
>>17470353
Hey that device looks cool. Holding your hand like that when playing is a good way to keep your fingers from accidentally hitting he strings, and can also easily be shifted for palm muting.
>>
What was that conspiracy of a sweden guy behind every pop hit since the 80s?
>>
>>17471832
yes, max martin is responsible for every pop song worth anything since the mid 90's. also notable is that he groomed dr. luke, a name you may recognize from the current kes$ha debacle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
>>
love a good Faul thread. that ugly horse faced fuck who claims to be Paul needs to be outed already. I hope Ringo is the last Beatle alive.
>>
>>17469950
He's referring to the woman next to him. (Assuming wife?) He's taller in comparison when she's not wearing heels, and shorter or the same when she is.
>>
>>17473275
doesnt this guy look like paul?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UTDvwqHb7o
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xswmvu_the-beatles-blue-jay-way-original-stereo-video_music

You guys ever noticed Paul riding a rocking horse watching this screen with a decapitated body in Blue Jay Way?
>>
>>
>>17469866
You obviusly don't know anything about music or heard Mccartneys early and late work. I don't respond to plebs.
>>
File: 1965_JPM_Profile.jpg (33KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
1965_JPM_Profile.jpg
33KB, 479x480px
>>17477409
And you obviously know nothing about me or how to discuss a topic. You dismissive guy.
I enjoy the beatles most early tunes rather than anything later. but its all opinion so no worries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EElKJao9cmA
>>
>>17477392
That is a spooky documentary it was on Netflix for a while
>>
>>17470207

If this stuff is true, then it does put into perspective just how sad it is that this young, promising man was put down just as he was on his way to unmatched super-stardom.
>>
File: original beatles.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
original beatles.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>17477883

Pretty crazy how much more rock n' roll they used to sound.

I also like how they used to look like greasers back in the days with Stuart Sutcliffe and Pete Best. Shame about Sutcliffe.
>>
>>17478463
perspective!
>>
>>17470302
Brian Jnes was introduced to the Master Musicians of Joujouka by Brion gysin and put out there record and paid them basically nothing, if that's what you're thinking of...>>17469303
Had a great site bookmarked on an old PC the went DEEP into the Paul is dead thing, apparently the same guy was also used as an impostor for Viv Stanshall? Some of the photos are very cnvincing though, superimpositions and facial features that could legitimately be evidence of plastic surgery (I remember a particular one with small healing, scabbed incisions at the corner of each eye), thins like that, wish I could find it again...anyone noticed Paul looks oddly waxy in the inner sleeve of Sgt. Pepper's?
>>
>>17469835
The white album is 100% good.
>>
>>17479096

das racist
>>
>>17470353
holding the guitar with three fingers down is just how you palm mute on power chords. i do it, and i'm not doing it for any symbolic reason. i do it because it gives my strings a chunkier sound
>>
>>17469824
Well, looks like it's case closed, great job anon.
>>
>>17477409
Why are you even in this thread?
>>
It seems that people are having a hard time getting over the Beatles as musicians or whatever, when the only reason the illusion of Beatles still being alive and together is because they were a multi-million dollar business investment owned by people higher up the pyramid.
>>
>>17479937
So you're saying you don't like the White Album.
>>
>>17479974

nah, i'm just sayin' everybody's got somethin' to hide except for me and my monkey.
>>
>>17470143
>Disregarding facts cuz muh feelings
QUEER
U
E
E
R
>>
So... an unknown lookalike has been writing songs with the same level of ability as Paul McCartney?
>>
>>17479996
REEUQ
E
E
U
Q
>>17478463
this is pretty rockin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYjU7Ou6w5c
>>
>>17479691
the same thing can be done with your fingers enclosed.
>>
>>17470207
Fuckin Billy Shears
>>
>>17469788
incredible autism

like all those prosopagnosiacs who keep seeing the same children dead in every school shooting even when they don't look at all alike
>>
i'm very small // i buried paul
>>
File: ThisIsTheSameManLel.png (241KB, 538x364px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsTheSameManLel.png
241KB, 538x364px
>>17470207
I still have no idea how people can look at these men and think they're the same person. No person in the history of mankind as morphed more in appearance than Paul McCartney did from 1966 to 1967.
>>
>>17480586
rude
>>
>>17480682
honestly i have no idea why people cant even just sit and think MAYBE for a minute. they dont even look into the vast information on this topic
they just go
no
dissmiss
confirmation bias
>>
>>
funny enough...or not funny, funny to me at least.

My sis has always been a huge beatles fan. I could care less about them but I love conspiracies (duh).

I actually convinced her that Paul was replaced. But she thinks this was a good thing, since apparently most of their best work came with Faul at the helm according to her (I'm not familiar with their music).

All hail Faul, who might be uglier and satanic but is a greater musician than Paul.
>>
>>17481844
there will always be someone better then someone else at something.
Just because hes great doesnt mean it makes everything all better.
>>
>>17480586
I like how you mock without any discussion or evidence to back up your thoughts
You sound like a dumb bastard for throwing that word around.
And I mean DUMB
>>
>>17480682

even seen a meth poster? there have been worse cases of people's face altering slightly.
>>
>>17480586
I like how you mock without any discussion or evidence to back up your thoughts
You sound like a dumb bastard for throwing that word around.
AND I MEAN DUMB>>17482599
Different crcumstances. were talking 4 months.
Unless you have evidence of paul going on a meth binge on his kenya trip thats just as much speculation as this theory being real
Stop dissmissing.
>>
>>17482820

>Stop dissmissing.

sorry, I hadn't realized we weren't allowed to inject some truth into your fantasy world.
>>
>>17482830
Thats not what im saying,
its not just what you say. its how you say it.
As I clearly said. Unless you have evidence
As I said, Dissmissive.
>>
>>17482922

i think YOU'RE the one that needs to present some evidence to make a case here to be honest.
>>
File: mccartney_impersonator.jpg (52KB, 674x381px) Image search: [Google]
mccartney_impersonator.jpg
52KB, 674x381px
>>17482830
Your suggesting something is true because its easier to understand.. to tell us you believe that without showing any evidence. thats not truth. Thats confirmation bias. to believe something because its easier to understand. without looking into other possibilities. makes you seem like a dissmisive cunt.
Unlike you, I clearly stated im not shoving my point of view in peoples faces. im presenting it to see other peoples opinions
unlike you. that whole post is dissmissive as fuck. not contributing to the discussion at all
What the fuck are you doing here if your not here to dicuss.
>>
>>17482940
Again. As I also stated before if you read the thread
I'm not spoon feeding you. I aswell as others have contributed. The fuck have you contributed? Dissmissive insults? Im dont with you.
>>
>>17470169

pretty informative.
>>
>>17482964

>admits to not contributing to his own thread while trying to call me out for doing the same thing... as if anyone even cares but him.
>>
>>17482958

this one here is ridiculous. if you grow a moustache, some hair, and open your mouth in a pic.... you MIGHT look a little different.
>>
>>17483030
>>its like you only read half my posts
>>
>>17483047

i'm talking about the pic here, not your half-assed writing skills.
>>
>>17483058
Just because I posted a picture doesn't mean im going back on my statement of not spoonfeeding you.
But your insults are CLEARLY contributing SO much more than I am. Your totally right sure yup. you sure done proved me wrong.
And from that answer. I'm still not going back on my statement you only read into what fits your Bias.
>>
>>17483071

i'm addressing how they both look identical in that pic.
>>
>>17480682

he even has the same lazy eye in this one. please look harder.
>>
>>17483083
>> >>17470169
>>
>>17483092

I grew up talking about this shit decades ago. You're off your meds, kid.
>>
guys. here's my theory.

what if. the beatles were picked up as part of a new intelligence cooperative after world war II.

what if. part of this intelligence cooperative involved a "Bridge" or "Arch" that extended 50 years into the future. (the pope is called pontifex maximus.. which means "Greatest Bridge-Builder")

what if. this knowledge of the future that they attained as part of the intelligence cooperative caused them to immaturely talk about this knowledge with their close associates such as Billy Pepper.

what if. Billy Pepper in fact tried to get Paul in trouble and replace him for discussing these things which were Top Secret.

what if. Billy Pepper in fact is the one who died, after Paul fought his way out of custody.
>>
>>17483109

What if Billy Pepper is actually Brian Peppers??
>>
File: pp5cz0.jpg (104KB, 750x347px)
pp5cz0.jpg
104KB, 750x347px
>>17483090
The photo thread in the OP explains photos have been tampered since the 60's
>>
>>17483152
You just won at least one internet.
>>
>>17483101
Dissmissive.
>>
>>17483171

aspergers.
>>
>>17483199
No.
You're at the bottom of the argument period.
>>
>>17483161

but the photos i'm talking about haven't been tampered with and OP claims that it's impossible for a human to change so much and i'm pointing out that they're obviously the same person.
>>
>>17483210

and that argument of your was... just... breathtaking?
>>
Paul has a butt chin in66" "Faul" doesn't
>>
>>17483231
I meant pyramid but it doesn't matter now.
.>>17483226
Sorry. its 9 am, I havent slept. and im running out of energy to think. ill post more tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 256x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 256x323px
>>17483090
he was chosen because he looks look Paul. Nevermind how his head suddenly elongated over a year, maybe he was on hgh? Ive seen athlete's heads expand before. but just look at the right side of Faul's chin in that pic(our viewing left). It has more wider than the other side. it is not symmetrical like the real Paul's chin. this is an issue he corrected later on in life.

the best pictures are the early ones from 67 because over time Faul had more and more surgery to look like Paul. just look at Faul these days he completely has the look of an old man who has had extensive plastic surgery.
>>
>>17481781
Kek. I like how Ringo is just "there".
>>
the only /x/ thing about this entire thread is that people actually believe this shit
>>
>>17483285
People believing in the paranormal is paranormal?
>>
>>17483285
Curious why you're here? Is it for the cool roll play you kids are doing these days? Maybe tryin' to make a tulpa? Maybe you just saw thread amount one of the bands you have a poster of in your bedroom at your folks house? Or did you finally find out 4chin has more boards than /b/?
>>
Im Paul McCartney and I just killed myself, holy fuck
>>
File: 1416541746503.jpg (71KB, 512x329px) Image search: [Google]
1416541746503.jpg
71KB, 512x329px
If the ears match up its him so just check the fucking ears
>>
>>17483030
here you lazy fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaYK775Gdwg
go listen to some of these reports. This chick is a legitimate lawyer researching this topic.
Theres an italin report they investigated this and proved it was a different guy
This does not mean I am saying this is proof.
This is speculation
But from what I see in pictures. paul had a cherub like face. and in 4 months, he grows an enlongated face, from brown to green eyes. and almost a foot in height.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwx3Y5EU1yM
Dont know who that guy is with the beatles. but he looks like hes on either drugs or mind control.
And then that number that John agrees to hearing in the video makes you wonder.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2jDaTD7xNY
This video has a bunch of pictures of a guy that looks alot like paul. But clearly not. there all before 66' Theres explainations.
And dont give me that "oh another PID youtube video"
If your going to debate that this theory is false and your opinion is strongly against it. atleast give me something back. even if its a youtube video. its a base of information you can use to scour articles. I'm probably going to compile a bunch of links I can repaste whenever someone says "HURR DURR NOT REAL" without anything else.
Because im just a fucking regular joe. I got my own life to attend to. And I'm in no means saying THIS IS TRUE 100% proof.
It's all opinionated speculation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjqqYWNPx-E
This guy has a good way of feeding information he bounces from topic to topic that relates but goes back on track.
Note: some of you who have not looked deep into this topic probably wont understand what the fuck hes talking about. i suggest pausing and googling before giving up.
Its better than watching symbols flash like the Winged Beatle.
>>17483265
I thank you for the contribution. Everyone else just hates with no viable backup. Dissmissive cunts
>>
>>17479107
lelelel
>>17480682
Like I said, WAXY. Seriously someone must have heard of the Viv Stanshall thing here?
>>17483109
OH yeah this is suppossedly the Sergeant's Pepper connection...Billy Pepper and the Pepperpots, yeah?
>>17483553
>>17483626
Really good videos, thanx
>>
>>17470686
he just looks buffer to me like he's been working out
>>
>>17483553
>And I'm in no means saying THIS IS TRUE 100%

but you are
>>
>>17483626

i'm not gonna watch a video where a guy starts talking about the last time he shaved. sorry, but the fact that you would even listen to this douche for more than a minute is scary.
>>
>>17484648
No. I'm not.
>>17484652
What is a fastforward button
>>
The only beatles conspiracy is tricking the world into thinking they´re good even though the´re shitty as fuck

Best band ever?my ass,that prize goes to the velvet underground or the red krayola,and if anything,best composer is and will always be Frank Zappa
>>
>>17485124
Thats a great opinion but it doesn't contribute to the discussion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJWiZ4V8mR0&ebc=ANyPxKqUDAaTwdg6xPzqpXk_t4YlEF1BJKOHFuMV2BahsYObXMhJNF4ie6THWBbJErbw1ZHu3ge32g40o512ZMjR35k2E1WICg
>>
>>17473353
>>17469882
This

I know a lot of people on /x/ are gullible idiots, but come the fuck on. This is ridiculous even for /x/. I sure hope you guys aren't serious.
>>
>>17485178
Take everything else thats been discussed in the thread into consideration before dissmissing it on one subject matter.
>>
>>17485124

Derailed as hell, why you're even here.
>>
>>17470353
I'm not sure about the eye of Horus thing. But proper pick technique for most shredders (i sound like a douche) involves having an "anchor" with 2 or 3 fingers. Basically you hold the pick flat on the thumb and cross it with your index slightly curved. This prevents the pick for moving while you pluck the strings. And the anchor makes it easier to know what string your on since it depends on how far your fingers bend. Since most of songs are rhythm you will play on the low 3 strings, so your finders will be fully extended most of the time.

Also that thing would make such a kawaii amp :3
>>
>>17485228
I know right. if people dont think this shits possible just fucking leave instead of wastig my time as well as thiers.
>>
try the #music channel on the /x/ (voice)chat discord
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7KRqWDOtOw
evidence of video maniuplation/
>>
>>17485396

This is nothing but the same video at extremely different qualities from different recorded sources. Hsve you ever walked into a BestBuy or any store where they have over 40 TV screens all showing the same image simultaneously? A person will look thinner in one screen compared to another. Not to mention the fact that one of these looks like it was recorded from VHS and then uploaded at 240p quality online vs one from a DVD.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 955x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 955x545px
why do we have to grow old?
>>
>>17485124
go shitpost on /mu/ they'll appreciate your contrarian opinions based on you getting so into now very well-known groups that were obscure back then but are entry-level now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw--AkdGQpY&index=13&list=FLQv3D3rkQmjWTbZ00ElciAQ
Hair lines cannot reverse. im not talking about the style of which the bangs are brushed. im talking the root line itself.
>>
>>17469303
All of these 'paul is dead' arguments where appearance is concerned act as if the obvious effects of the natural aging process don't exist. I honestly can't believe it's still going on.
>>
>>17486749

I've switched my hairline from the middle to the left side numerous times. Another pointless video.
>>
>>17486820
Its physically impossible. Im talking hair root line not the way your hair is brushed.
>>17486803
The human skull cannot elongate over a 4 month period. unless your taking some serious hormones.
>>
>>17486867

you're seriosuly a lost case. i'll just leave your thread alone so it can die on it's own.
>>
>>17477392
I made the mistake of watching this when I was high as balls. Shirt bricks everytime he brought up how Paul's face was LIKE A WUHLRUSS.
>>
>>17477392

>This is horrible. They could have made an interesting Paul Is Dead film with all the old clues, but they didn't even get the simpliest facts straight. They say Paul dies in 1966. They then say the Beatles put clues in their songs. Some awful samples: The say they recorded the album "Yesterday and Today" (which was never an album they recorded, but left over tracks) after he died. On that album they claim that John wrote Yesterday for Paul. "Yesterday" was released in 1965 on the Help LP. They even played it in concert in 1966, before the date they claim that Paul died. The Rubber Soul album was recorded before the 1966 date that they say Paul died, but they cite clues in the songs and on the cover. The have the fake George Harrison voice say that John and Paul wrote "Only a Northern Song". George himself wrote it and sang it. They claim that Heather Mills was the girl in the car with Paul when he died (marrying him after Linda died on a bribe to reveal the truth) That was 1966. She was born in 1968. if she was an adult in 1966, she would be almost Paul's age now. Not even close. There are many more instances of simple facts they could have gotten right, and it would have been an interesting piece of fiction, instead of a horrible joke. Really shoddy fact checking on a band whose facts are easy to find.
>>
>>17486876
Why you didn't do that in the first place is beyond me.
>>
>>17486898

>doesn't want to listen to reason.
>>
>>17483540
He's saying "all you can hear is 'click click click'" in reference to the paparazzi.
>>
>>17486906
I didnt wan't to listen to someone forcing there opinion of something instead of speculating. You touched on one thing. without taking anything else presented in this thread to consideration.
>>17486915
Im listening to this over and over. the pronounciation sounds like an S sound. It sounds more like Six than Click, to me.
Though id rather want to hear click in this video. I hear six.
>>17486892
This was a really bad film.
>>
>>17470108
Does anyone else not see the difference in the nose.
How does one change this much in a 4 month period?
>>
>>17487349

Paul's nose looks identical. Ringo on the other hand... This thread should be about Ringo instead. That would be remotely more convincing.
>>
>>17487604
Thanks alot for the contribution. It means a lot after dealing with so many assholes
I know not a lot of people are into this stuff. But if your a sceptic.(not you personally) please be contructive. OP here is actually a sceptic himself. But theres a lot of questions that need to be answered.
Yes this topic can be about the other beatles too.
Imagine the possbility that they were being used for a sociological experiment/ movement involving influencing the youth, they didnt want to be puppets. So MAYBE they were either replaced with look alikes, or clones/ replicas. The music industry has been militarized since the 60's. and they are always 40 years ahead of civillian avalible/known technology.British secret service had access to some fine plastic surgeons. That were probably used for spy implementation.
All speculation! Id rather just believe they were fucking with the fans to get more fame.
Id like to believe that. Because it's easier to believe.
But humans want to believe the easiest thing that fits there BIAS. Which Is why I do not believe they were replaced. But I also dont dismiss the theory.
I also don't dismiss the theory they were just fucking with us.
I just want to know what other people think. Please cut me some slack /x/, I'm just one guy.

July 15 2009 issue of Wired Italia, the Italian edition of the US magazine Wired, describes the analysis of the McCartney conspiracy theory conducted by two Italians
http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Paul-McCartney-Italian.html
>>
Are not into*
Constructive*
Sorry for any ill spelling in this.
Lack of sleep.
>>
>>17469900
i dont see nothing in this gif, You are just seeing too much into things

>>17469788
this is stupid. Of course he is gonna look shorter next to a woman in high heels
>>
>>17488643
Read the topic the shoe pics already been discussed. go read the op.The gif stops on the reflection. it looks like a fucked up bloody face.
>>
>>17470143
as rude as the guy answering you is, the fact remains that you're making things up to adjust to your own ideas
>>
>>17488649
or it looks like scrambled eggs

im not saying all the evidence here posted is BS. But the reflection thingy is stretching things too far

There is some interesting things on the albums artwork i might concede there are some strange "coincidences" to be ignored tough
>>
File: 9798797987.jpg (42KB, 854x336px)
9798797987.jpg
42KB, 854x336px
>>17488643
The dog passing by is Pauls dog.
You see the tomestone of elenor rigby.
Which was going to be titled. james paul mccartney.
Five syllables
The paul at the end represents the theory that Paul died in a car crash while picking up an attractive girl the night he died.
Shes leaving home sings about this.
Again. Speculated clues left by the band.
>>
>>17488653
How am I making things up? How can you explain to me I am making stuff up?
These are all theorize that have already been discussed by lots of people
Again. To say im making things up. is dissmissive.
>>
File: sir-paul-mccartney-Main.jpg (35KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
sir-paul-mccartney-Main.jpg
35KB, 615x409px
>>17488676
The reason why "conspiracy" theorists cannot be taken seriously on most cases is because they are willing to bend facts to adjust to their own agendas.
Like i said, that anon was being unnecesarily rude, but the fact remains that you used a piece of information that has been verified as false.
Is hard to believe the veracity of this post already, and you're gonnas convince less people if you are going to get mad when someone is pointing and refuting your evidence
>>
File: freeee.png (339KB, 844x526px) Image search: [Google]
freeee.png
339KB, 844x526px
>>17488664
This is the music video the reflection is from. best quality i could find.
at the 1:45 mark you see a man walk out of the open door. if you pause and look frame by frame it seems kinda like paul. he looks like a corpse. but then it morphs into ringo.
food for thought.
>>
>>17488720
Fuck. I forgot the link. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fjylq_free-as-a-bird_music
>>
>>17488706
Ok. Didnt mean anything by it. have a nice day.
>>
File: paul+mccartney+1966+faul+1969.jpg (62KB, 940x470px) Image search: [Google]
paul+mccartney+1966+faul+1969.jpg
62KB, 940x470px
>>17488706
That's not a good reference.
First photo is after 66'
James Paul Mccartney had a butt chin. and a rounf cherub face.
These have elongated faces.
>>
OP HERE.
I'm pissed. The link I made at the top of the thread was bookmarked in my favorites, it had a long pile of atleast 100+ pictures of paul. sorted by date. and because I never looked at it I just realized the OP in that thread has been deleted. So that nice long list of photos that was there is fucking gone
I should of saved that shit
>>
Well fuck. Ive been telling people to read the OP and the information isnt even there anymore. Read some of this shit.
http://60if.proboards.com/thread/2665/reference-documentation
>>
So guys, if this is true and some celebrities are "replaced", Why would they do it ? What's their goal ? Why only some star are replaced ? Why don't they just kill them or make them disappear ?

I'm ok with looking at the proof but that doesn't explain anything
>>
>>17488780
Will try and find this huge Faul site, it was listed in an old Mojo magazine
>>
>>17469835
Wow. This is so true
>>
>>17470686
I see what you mean, but he has beefed up, which can change even the shape of your face, in my experience. Also age.
>>
>>17488757
Are you sure that's from 69? He has wrinkles and grey hair 3 years after the first pic.
>>
Good serie of video to check out if you like the "Paul is dead" thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlQHoelGzbM
>>
>>17488868
whatcha think about the italian report?
I appreciate the increased discussion.
Im really bummed out about all those photos being deleted. The rest of them arent accurate by year.
>>
>>17482958
same lazy eyes, same nose, same mouth, only difference is that he lost a couple of pounds, got a mustasch and opens his mouth abit
>>
>>17489130
photos have been tampered.
>>
>>17488880
more like 1979. Paul was still on his mustache period in 1969, and the mullet was yet to be in vogue
>>
>>17489816
yeah your right.
Ive been telling people to go to the link in my OP assuming the sorted photos were still there,
but I checked yesterday and the OP in that forum has been deleted due to inactivity. Why the post needed to be deleted I don't know.
I understand why people were so confused because I assume that huge folder was up and visible.
Eveyother post in that thread is inaccurate
>>
Listen to this guy.
Really want that book.
This old guy was not a believer until the later years.
So sceptics. good for thought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaumoDYdw1E
>>
Childhood home cartaker who looks like paul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UTDvwqHb7o
>>
>>17471979
All those songs suck though
>>
>>17478418
You know what is true.

John being Targeted for his political views and being harassed by agencies that considered him dangerous only to be murdered by a 'lone nut'.

Kinda a bigger story than this fake Paul nonsense.
>>
>>17480682
Obviously the same person

This conspiracy was lame 40 years ago
>>
>>17494320
I have this comic by a cartoonist (published by Fantagraphics, so professional, names Mack White) who does a lot of "true" conspiracy stories; he did JFK, Princess Diana and John Lennon--or, more specifically, Mark Donald Chapman. D'you know he worked overseas as a youth (Vietnam/Cambodia, maybe?) for a "Christian mission" type organisation that provided aid to the impoverished but has since been proven to be a front for CIA training? MKULTRA also ties into the story...will try and find it if you want (it was never published, I'm in correspondence with him and he sent me a photocopy of it) and scan. His short lived title was Villa of the Mysteries (yeh....) and he co-presents Psyops Radio podcast.
>>
>>17470686
He got jacked. I saw him perform in Oakland like 4 years ago and he said he'd been going to the gym everyday because he has nothing else to do.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.