[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expanding orbs nightmare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1139746-yog_s_large[1].jpg (19KB, 300x365px) Image search: [Google]
1139746-yog_s_large[1].jpg
19KB, 300x365px
When I was a child I would frequently have these horrible nightmares that had nothing to do with anything that would classify as scary.

The nightmare started with a small orb or circular shape object and it would start expanding and growing in size and I would start seeing more circular objects starting to expand and grow in size and that was it, that was my nightmare. Off hand it doesn't even mean anything but the feeling I would experience in these dreams were utterly horrible. I remember the feeling of being completely hopeless, an unimaginable terror as if all the light in existence was being vacuumed out and I was left in total darkness. The feeling was just pure evil and as the orbs grew I just felt like I would die.

These nightmares were very frequent as a kid but they stopped maybe around 6th grade. Sometimes I still think about them and just shudder. Couple years ago I was at the breakroom during lunch at work and my coworker started talking about nightmares. He mentioned as kid he would have these weird nightmares about "bubbles" growing larger and larger and as he stopped because my eyes started to widen and I had this look of fear. I told him about my nightmares and we must of talked about this for the next couple of days. I'd like to know if there is anyone else here that has experienced something similar?

picture is one of the "Outer ones" named Yog-Sothoth from Lovecraftian horror, its the closest picture I found with orbs and a reference to horror.
>>
op here >

My coworker talked about the same type of feeling he experienced during his "bubble" nightmare. An unescapable horror.
>>
File: 1323614430682.png (58KB, 532x427px) Image search: [Google]
1323614430682.png
58KB, 532x427px
>>17466061

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azathoth
>>
>>17466114
Well, honestly, I DID just think about this today.
>>
>>17466061
here yeah go OP some viewing material for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcMjdSk9EfY
>>
>>17466061
Could be an entity of some sort. Saw a mass of bubbles / foam flight past my apartment window while shifting different shapes
>>
OP this might not make sense but i have a nightmare were anything isnt scary but it would still be a nightmare for some odd reason.

I would see an animal of some sort with toothpick like legs very fragile needle like legs, but it was more of a cartoon so it wasnt creepy, no blood or dark tones. it would be crossing the street and when it would move its legs, i could hear what sounded like radio static quickly getting louder and louder and quieter and quieter. it would scare the living shit out of me. i can not explane them.
>>
>>17466114
a congeries of orbs is yog-sothoth, dummy

neblod zin
>>
i had that type of nightmare for years only my scenario was like this:
>stand in room lighted with old wihte lightbulbs
>they are buzzing as hell, non-stop for entire dream
>in the middle of the room there is sheep that is looking at me but is totally harmless
i had this dream almost everyday when i was kid, 2-3 times a night, i was always scared and had feeling somebody has when they have fever and hallucinate
>>
>>17466061
I had dreams about orbs in the night sky. I watched 2001 as an adult and the final scene with the foetus was practically identical.
>>
>>17466061
I think I know what you mean. I had the same kind of dreams, but mostly when I was taking a nap in the day.

They weren't even that bad, to be honest, just completely weird, and pretty weird to describe. It was like 2D dreams.

There weren't any humans or any living creature in the dream. I was like a 2D object, like a circle or something like that, and I was getting bigger and bigger until I was like filling a whole canvas. It felt a bit like fractals.

However, the worst nightmares are when I am having a cold. It's literally glitched video games, having to do the same fucking action for hundreds of times.
>>
>>17466061
Sounds like you're witnessing your future death at the hands of orbs growing and spreading out of control.
>>
>>17466061
yeah i had similar dreams as a kid.. but those were usually fever dreams.
but please, if anyone had a bug like, praying mantice thing in those dreams too? i remember the bubble expanding and concratting , like a ball of yarn or some weird shit, and a bug -like thing that touch the bubble or circle or whatever it was.
>>
I used to have nightmares about the little color orb afterimages you get after staring at a bright light. They would zip through the room and anyone they passed through would die in agony. Most of the dream was just trying to block them from entering a room with technology but they kept killing people during the process.
>>
>>17466061
It's because you are the chosen one. A truly unique snowflake indigo child. You'll be shitting this board up for years with your derpery.

My friend once had a dream about a big DD boob on angel wings that flew into his room for him to suckle on.

Can the NSA send me some money for shilling? Since I always get told I am one I may as well get paid for being skeptical.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.