[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We wish you a merry christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Hey /x/.

Its been a very sad month for my family and I. My grandfather fell very I'll after taking chemotherapy for his myeloma a couple months after a hip surgery. The oral chemo. Left his body very weak which allowed an infection to take root and cause sepsis and thus begin shutting down his lungs and kidney. He developed pneumonia among other complications and was rushed to the ICU in Florida, where he spends the winter months. His hip surgery was done in North Carolina.

He was placed on ventilators and given medication to fight the infection and his kidney recovered somewhat but the damage to his lungs was pretty severe. After they had thought he was well enough to be off a ventilator for a couple of days, he was told he would either need to be out on a ventilator long term, to which his quality of life would severely degrade for years. He decid d to go for a DNR within hospice. He has been fighting for a few days in hospice.

Here's where things get weird. Whole sitting on the patio at hospice with my Uncle and his wife while playing guitar, I began hearing an old 90s monotone ringtone playing We Wish You A Merry Christmas. It was clear enough for me to stop and ask if they heard it. My uncle didn't but his wife did. We just assumed it was an alarm or a.phone or something.

However, I found out later tonight my brother and my father and my.Uncle then heard it coming from the corner of his hospice room. NO ONE HAS THIS RINGTONE. All of us have smart phones. Even WEIRDER when I get out of the bath tonight at my grandma's house where we are all staying, which is 20 miles from hospice mind you, my uncle and his wife tell me they heard it coming from the river in their backyard clear as day. I am freaking out you guys. As if that isn't weird enough a couple hours later we are out back again and we hear it so I say "Grandpa, is that you?" And it COMES CLOSER.

NO BULLSHIT. We had plans to spend Christmas but they failed.
>>
Sorry I have to share this. I am freaking out with excitement guys. Its pretty fucking crazy!
>>
I really don't know how to take this guys it's been such a crazy crazy month...
>>
Anyone have any input on this or similar stories from family deaths? I have always heard lights flicker or something but never music. My grandfather LOVED music and he passed that love on to me so I think that's why it may be a song rather than a feeling or visual communication.
>>
God damn you guys if it isn't ghosts or aliens or demons you don't care huh? Man. I thought this was pretty damn interesting.
>>
>>17465921
If he was dead then I'd say maybe it was him trying to contact you guys and wanting you guys to not brood over his death, to have a good time and not feel sad because of him.
>>
File: Return_The_Slab.jpg (60KB, 523x683px) Image search: [Google]
Return_The_Slab.jpg
60KB, 523x683px
I've heard a lot of similar things about my family, but never anything as specific as music. That sounds pretty powerful. I agree with this anon >>17466042 as well.
With my family, it has always been smells or very strong 'feelings' that make the people who experience them change their behavior completely, usually for the better. Sometimes people just need a paranormal family epiphany I guess.

(Not OP btw)
>>
>>17466042
agreeing with this poster.

It kind of sounds like he wants to make sure you all get together for the holiday and he's indicating it with the music.

Good story OP, also inb4 "ghosts dont real" "youre hallucinating" "Im a gigantic faggot" etc.
>>
sounds pretty paranormal. Did your gramps have any emotional connection to that song? Did your grams have a ringtone like that? Ask ur gramps niggah
>>
>>17466095
We are thinking his soul has passed on but his physical body is still ticking. He hasn't said anything for days or communicated with us in any other way. My uncle said he thinks it could be the most simplistic and rudimentary way he has found in the spirit realm to let us know he's okay.

If he is still "alive" tomorrow I will whisper I wish you a merry Christmas into his ear.

I am not sure anything will happen but my uncle was telling me try not to find too much meaning in it, just know it most likely is Grandpa letting us know he is okay.
>>
>>17466505
I was speechless and almost broke down after I said Grandpa and it came closer though.it stopped after I asked a second time though.
>>
By the way my dad did also say when he stayed the night on Thursday with my grandpa while he was asleep he felt a very very distinct thrust and push on his back which woke him up to find my grandpa violently coughing and throwing his hands up.

My dad says he may have jUst heard the coughing and reacted that way because of sleep paralysis or whatever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.