[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (34KB, 675x287px) Image search: [Google]
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg
34KB, 675x287px
Been looking around, and I can't find anything. So I was gonna ask if any of you know where any cults or just cult activity. Was planning to go with a friend, and just study them.
>>
Evry religion is a cult.
>>
>>17463573
Looking for more of the kidnapper kind of cults.
>>
>>17463573
>Angsty teenager detected.

There was a cool cult in south america that was connected to a cartel and was performing human sacrifices. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called though.
>>
>>17463573
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17463610
Any chance you're thinking about Adolfo Constanzo? He was introduced to voodoo when he was a kid and founded some sort of cult along with his girl.
Many of his revenge killings took the form of human sacrifices, moreover he used to dig up cemeteries to steal bones and stuff.
>>
>>17463610
You're thinking of that Knights Templar thing, and that's fake.
>>
Everything you need to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
>>
>>17463568

Corporations are cults.
>>
any UK based cults? I'd be interested
>>
>>17463568
Cults are nice up until the end. The crash is like nothing else. You thought YOU were suicidal? Dohohohoho~
>>
>>17463568
Go find the OTO
>>
>>17465428
Not every organization is a cult. You could even go so far as to say that an organization is the corpse of a cult.
>>
>>17465484
Retard detected
>>
>>17463568
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nzl7YrR7e4

here you go
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.