[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any information on the goddess ? Diana, Artemis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (20KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 313x470px
Does anyone have any information on the goddess ? Diana, Artemis
>>
>>17463152
Artemis is one of the best ADCs in the game honestly.
>>
>>17463152

There are many names for just one being. I just need to finish all pieces in the history puzzle.
>>
>>17463268
Same one here --> CORRECTION: "You" just need to finish all pieces in the history puzzle.
>>
>>17463152

And not only these two names in your initial text. There are many other names representing the same Goddess, in many old cultures, civilizations, and so on.
>>
Not so much paranormal but it is Jungian related so that should be enough.Metaphors and shit. http://www.amazon.com/Goddesses-Everywoman-Thirtieth-Anniversary-Archetypes/dp/0062321129
>>
>>17463268
Different beings.

Numerous Fallen Angels
>>
>>17463268
Hecate is relevant.
Be sure to learn ow the cultists lived too.
>>
>>17463152
The meteorite that the Muslims all kiss in Mecca, the one that's inside that big black box they all circle around?

That's the exact same meteorite that used to be stored in the temple of Diana at Ephesus.

They'll deny it of course, but it's true.

If you notice the black part that they kiss is surrounded by a silver vagina? That's why. Allah is actually a female deity.

A fallen angel.

That's why Islam is so cruel to women. Who hates women more than a woman? No man could ever dream up putting women in beekeeper suits. That isn't a solution to a problem that would occur to a male mind.
>>
>>17463152
Don't try to watch her bathing naked or she'll turn you into a deer and have hunters chase after you.
>>
>>17463557
Not just hunters, my dear friend, your own goddamn hunting dogs.

>>17463513
You are mental.
>>
>>17463152
She's my goddessfu.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.