[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
Help me here /x/.
What is the best way to Astral Project? And general astral projection thread.
>>
>>17461791
Tips on how to do it or tips on how to shatter all duality by continually shitposting without never saying anything?

t. autist.
>>
To all the anons who have astral projected, is it normal to feel somekind of pulsing in the head and start to feel like your body is being pullled downwards. because that happens any time I try to astral project
>>
>>17461803
lmao tips on how to thanks anon
>>
Don't go down that road. It's not worth it. I drew something's attention out there and now it haunts me. No I'm not roleplaying I got very good at it but now after I ran into that black shadow thing anytime I try and leave my room during astral projection I get severe sleep paralysis and night terrors. Feelsbadman
>>
>>17461857
OP here. Since I'm a newfag to sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, etc. Do you think you could somehow hurt/ kill the being? And sorry you got fucked up anon.
>>
>>17461791
I can teach you Anal Projection ;) :p
>>
>>17461920
(OP) No homo right?
>>
>>17461878
Honestly I have no idea I don't even bother trying to astral project anymore. It was fun but now every single time I fall asleep on my back I'll get sleep paralysis and just sleeping in general I'll see them standing at the foot of my bed at least once a week. I wish I never bothered with this junk. It's slowly driving me insane
>>
>>17461807
yes
>>
>>17461878
Don't believe him >>17461857
he is RP
>>
>>17464777
Trips tell truth
>>
>>17464777
Trips Tell the FUCKING truth, the other guy was clearly roleplaying
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-13-21-07-02.png (103KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-13-21-07-02.png
103KB, 480x800px
what is this???? powers of ten? nine? eleven?
>>
>>17464777
He wasnt roleplaying, that shit can literally attract negative beings to you.
>>
>>17461878
sleep paralysis is harmless, so is lucid dreaming but astral projection is the real shit and can get you fucked up long term
>>
>>17461933
you drew too much attention to yourself doing it too often
>>
>>17461791

First of all, don't call it astral projection. That is silly, and it's called lucid dreaming.

HOW TO:

> Go to sleep
> Wake up around 4hr30m later
> Stay up for around 15 minutes
> Go back to sleep
> Don't move or swallow your saliva
> **recommend you cup the top of your mouth with your tongue if you are having problem
> Do not think of anything, your mind should be a dark void

In my experience, this happens next:
> you will hear a loud noise that sounds like it's coming from the inside of your head
> your whole body will begin to vibrate
> NOW THINKK
> THINK OF WHERE YOU WANT TO BE IN YOUR DREAM
> THAT DARK VOID WILL TURN INTO A DARK CANVAS, AND YOUR IMAGINATION WILL UNFOLD BEFORE YOU
> IN A MOMENT YOU WILL BE SUCKED INTO YOUR DREAM
>>
>>17465684
that is if OP want's to dream lucid, and the described technic is unnecessary hard.
The first four steps is all you need for start.

If you get the vibrations try to ignore them (impossible to), try to stand up as if you would in real life. First stage what is called the Ethereal is very bizarre, sometimes You would feel you'r self stretched but with focus you should be right out of the body. To get in to the astral projection You'll need to find a mirror or project one somewhere, then step in to it. The mirror does not really do anything, it's just the way it makes You think, of course You can get in to the astral without a mirror, but I don't know how to do that.
For me personally, the Ethereal plane is more fun.
>>
Since a year or so, I've been experiencing something weird. Whenever i go to sleep and im chilling in my bed, eventually i feel like a great "switch" clicking in my head; almost audible and brutal; just when my thoughts begin to blurr and become silly, and then I know that I'm going off to dreamland. At this time i usually find myself talking with people in my head, thought i'm not properly sleeping.

Is this something?

Also, whenever i wake up after a night drinking (even if it's just two beers) I'm always able to dream while awake. This is, I'm at the bed , with my eyes closed, and i feel like i can see through my eyelids. Sometimes there are silly things, like my computer is on the bed, or my girlfriend is next to me telling me something (while in real life she's sleeping). I don't think there is anything supernatural there, but is scary.

Is this something?
>>
>>17461857
I can pretty much relate to this mate...
EXACTLY FUCKING SAME
>Feels bad too
Since that i started seeing shadows also having severe sleep paralysis.Once i could not sleep because of it it always would start when i put my head on pillow and somehow i menage to stop it and move and then all over again after few minutes.It lasted for hours.
Then i heard scary shit laugh behind me
>I sleep on my belly(not nomal to get sleep paralysis its actually common if you sleep on your backs)
And i couldnt stand it anymore i litteraly yelled FUCK OFF and fell a sleep.
>Never happened again
No sleep paralysis or shadows or anything
Still scary.
>>
Astralanons how do i get sight? I got two times to the point where i roped or rolled myself out but there was nothing. I could feel detaching and then i just floated in blackness. No sounds no light. I didnt know what to do and than slipped back.
>>
>>17461920
>Anal Projection
Nope
>>
idk what I have
it may be sleep apnea, or something. I have lucid dreamt and do it often. Idk if lucid dreaming is the state of where you are aware you were dreaming. I have never controlled my dreams but I can control what I say.

>be sleeping
>open eyes
>look around room as if awake
>see shadows
>feel weight in my chest
>very anxious because I think its real
>realize its a dream
>wake up
>still dreaming
>realize the last part was a dream and lay down
>shoot off into another setting and dream the rest of the time
>finally wake up

also have times where Ill be dreaming and get this weight in my chest and it scares me out of my sleep which makes me think its sleep apnea. But when my brain tries to compute what Im feeling in reality, it makes up some scary shit in my dream which causes the weighted feeling to be scary, idk man its weird
>>
>>17468651
>Anal Probe-ation
yes
>>
>>17461857
>>17465369
>>17465373
People who talk about dangers during astral projection are the fucking best. Did you even read some books about it or some stupid shit on the internet? Do you know who William Buhlman is? It all happens in your head. You experience the astral dimension subjectively, you decide what to make happen and what not to make happen. You're not going to die, you're dreaming.
>>
The only time I ever did it, I heard a loud "woosh" in my ears as it happened. Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
>>17468876
Lucid dreaming != astral projection, no matter how many people misunderstand it badly. The two planes have entirely different feels.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.