[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The night horse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: WP_000112.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WP_000112.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
One time when I was sleeping in my room. I felt a strange sensation which naturally woke me up. I was laying there for about 10 minutes, when suddenly I heard what sounded like hooves galloping out of my room. My mother who was taking a piss came walked into my room and asked what was that? I just shrugged while we both sat there scared shitless. So tell me /x/ what exactly could this be?
>>
>>17461575
speaking of horses, When I was a little kid, about 6-7, I was laying in bed and I was looking at my window sill which has a ledge. On the ledge, appeared to be a little cowboy man bucking his bronco for a good few seconds before he gallops across the ledge and through the wall, never to be seen again.

Still don't know what that means.
>>
>>17461575
Do you live in the country?
>>
No I don't city kid.
>>
>>17461601
Now the really creepy thing is that when that happend. I started having dreams of this little girl. She would always ask my name, but everytime I said it I would wake up saying my name.
>>
>>17461620
Was she a qt though? Why didn't you ask her name?
>>
>>17461639
Or try to astral-rape her?
>>
You are born in a barn and your mother is a horse but you don't identify yourself with animals. Due to the human brain that was placed inside your horse body at the lab not far from your home.
>>
>>17461639
Years later, I had the dream again except this time I told her my name. To which she said give me your hand. Should I give her my hand?
>>
>>17461695
She wants your horse d. Take her hand and place it inside your pants. Let her play with it a little. Then astral-rape her and ride her, pulling her hair like a mare in heat, wanting to be tamed. After you're done, chastise her and humiliate her a little with your limp horsewhip.
>>
You guys kill all the fun. I ain't even looking for answers anymore.
>>
>>17461575
I read once that things like ghost could be other universes... Maybe u experienced of a slip in the matrix. Could be the past or future or another universe
>>
>>17461575
Or another dimension
>>
File: abeja.jpg (54KB, 728x971px) Image search: [Google]
abeja.jpg
54KB, 728x971px
>>17461575
skinwalker bro, take care
>>
Could be the horse headed demon
>>
Bad omen
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 161x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 161x200px
>>17461575
If skinwalker
You ded, good riddance
>>
>>17461585

This post just gave me a big case of deja vu. Huh.
>>
>>17461585
Sure you didn't just watch Indian in the cupboard that day?
>>
File: tumblr_l90rrlJqmY1qcai1d.jpg (87KB, 450x564px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l90rrlJqmY1qcai1d.jpg
87KB, 450x564px
>>17461575
Headless Mule

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headless_Mule

Just hide your nails, and she will not see you

>Brazilfag flies HUEway
>>
>>17466207
But really, she finds you by the shine of your nails (hands and feet). Holy water and a bible keeps the bitch away.

See if there's a woman in your city who is fucking the priest.
>>
>>17466179
Yeah fucken same. What the fuck does that mean?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.