[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Order of Nine Angles real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1410724210.jpg (74KB, 332x482px) Image search: [Google]
1410724210.jpg
74KB, 332x482px
Is the Order of Nine Angles real?
>>
>>17461291
>doubt will emancipate your mind.
why is this guy worshiped again?
>>
>>17461291
If we talk about it enough, anything can be real.
>>
>>17461291
No
>>
>>17461298
To know the real truth is to doubt falsehood. It is through doubt that you learn much more because you doubt you know everything which leads to greater knowledge and emancipation.
>>
>>17461345
doubt can be a double edged sword if you are too cynical.
>>
>>17461345
If your explanation of a dead mans word are correct he is saying the same as the truth will set you free

You seek the truth and are free

You doubt you know everything insofar as you seek the truth because of your doubt you are free

It's just an elongated pointless way of saying the simple version
>>
>>17461369
Any one thing you think more virulently than all the other things you can think will certainly be your downfall if you dare to think so narrow thoughts.
>>
>>17461369
Actually it's also a double edged sword if you take into account that any source of information can be bribed and/or biased. Human beings can be an untrustworthy lot.
>>
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/is-the-order-of-nine-angles-real.154637/
>>
>>17461380
Perhaps in meant instead doubt sets the mind free of indoctrination and therefore leads to emancipation? I really don't know it was merely a guess that wasn't very well thought out.
>>
>>17461392
>any source of information can be bribed and/or biased
That's just not true in practice.
>>
>>17461412
Then show me the lie detector tests that confirm scientists and the owners of news agencies weren't bribed at some point.
>>
>>17461392
>it's also a double edged sword if you take into account that any source of information can be bribed and/or biased. Human beings can be an untrustworthy lot.

That's why you gotta ask God to show you things and he will...

Once you have that you can start to accept other people's theory more openly.
>>
>>17461421
Parts and pieces are never evidence of a whole.
>>
>>17461421
There you are. I've been looking for you...

You mentioned in another thread that you have a wife (the devil himself has a wife?)

What is her name? How can I summon or contact her, I have questions for her regarding my life, please.
>>
>>17461540
>I have questions for her regarding my life, please.
You really, really, don't.
>>
>>17461540
Wrong Satan. You want the one without the tripcode.
>>
>>17461515
They are parts and pieces of the whole. Now tell me which part should you trust when the whole is tainted by the parts.
>>
>>17461572
When the whole is tainted, you and I never bicker about the parts and pieces not adding up. Never in eternity has anyone has the resources to corrupt or buy out all information vendors. Do you need an applied economic proof?
>>
>>17461583
How many countries have produced propaganda that worked in human history? I'm going to bed.
>>
>>17461604
Oh, ridiculous. And here I thought your parts and pieces were relevant. I guess I was wrong.
>>
File: janitor 1.jpg (125KB, 845x1024px) Image search: [Google]
janitor 1.jpg
125KB, 845x1024px
>rping

pls go
>>
File: drinking-2016.png (52KB, 820x355px) Image search: [Google]
drinking-2016.png
52KB, 820x355px
>>17461369
nothing is true, not even this sentence.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.