[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in a group dedicated to the paranormal /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1457802658698.png (248KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
1457802658698.png
248KB, 704x704px
Have you ever been in a group dedicated to the paranormal /x/?
>>
>>17460649
No, but I wish I could be.

Would be rad as fuck.
>>
Would love to.
Everyone I know is a normie to the paranormal.
>>
>>17460649
I'm in an unofficial /x/ kik group.
>>
I was but all they did was send memes like they're 14 and just discovered the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 700x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 700x699px
I used to get together with friends and do paranormal shit in old abandoned places but after a while we stopped doing it. For like 3-4 years me and my Brother would do it often and found some pretty saucey shit. I gotta admit I used to be a fucking pussy about the ghostys, but after while I got used to it and now I'm just an one man army doing spooky shit. I'm also a bit of a sceptic about the paranormal but I'm always looking for the truth of the existence of the paranormal. But I don't always do ghosts I also look for ufos, Ayy lmaos, cryptids and all that kind of shit. It's mostly boring research now and finding time to do it is always a hastle. I wish I had photos with me but I'm on mobile and do not have my photos and shit. I can try looking for something but we'll see.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 1000x750px
>>17461005
I've managed to find a few photos of an asylum we went to.

>pic related
>>
>>17460684
>>17460707
>>17460997
What are you waiting for, ¡lets make one!
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 1600x1200px
>>17461049
One on the inside
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 1600x1200px
>>17461054
And one after dark this is the only one I found with something I cannot explain I was the only one outside of the car I could be a glare or somethings but it stumped me for a long time.
>>
>>17460649
Yes, I've been part of /x/ for along time now.
>>
>>17460649
But I thought us guys were in a group together already. Now I feel lonely.
>>
>>17461157
>being this new
>>
to those that were in a paranormal group, what did you do?
>>
>>17461052
I'd prefer it be something physical.

Sorry.
>>
>>17461402
We'd go out with digital cameras recorders and other kind of stuff late at night like around 3:00 and record and take pictures. Now all I do is research on various things and I occasionally go to spooky places and do pretty much the same.
>>
Yes several in fact, they all turned out to be Normie's who stated "I don't actually believe in any of this, its just fun!"
I was deeply disappointed.
Doubt is the destroyer of all, not even fear rivals its power.
>>
>>17461438
Same thing pretty much happens to me. It kinda sucked.
>>
>>17461438
As toxic as all the power hope ever held.
>>
>>17461510
Hope in itself is not the problem, the problem exists when one places too much faith in it and thus deceive themselves unto the false/wrong paths.
>>
>>17461622
>paths
I'd rather you hadn't.
>>
>>17461626
excuse me?
>>
>>17461631
Oh, I'm used to dealing with algorithms.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.