[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you had any encounters with shadow people? Gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images-1.jpg (3KB, 84x116px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
3KB, 84x116px
Have any of you had any encounters with shadow people?
Gonna greentext a personal experience.
>Be Me
>5th grade
>curious of what's in janitors closet
>waiting inside in bus line
>standing beside closet
>see if teachers are watching
>they aren't
>peek in
>see humanoid shadow inside
>no person
>bitchwhatthefuck.png
>it crawls up the ladder to the roof access
>freak out and shut the door
>never speak about it to this day.
Others saw.
>>
>>17460482
and it was.....
>the janitor
>>
>>17460492
It was no janitor. It seemed like it didn't even have a solid form and was shifting.
>>
>>17460482
An incorporeal being doesn't need to "climb" a ladder, nor could it, you fuckin' rube.
>>
>>17460646
Well it wasn't human. It was gaseous and see-through.
>>
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Experience:Results_of_Experiment_by_Isopropanol

Like this but p much not at all
>>
>>17460482
bump
>>
>>17460482
Yes i had some encounters with "them"

Strange and creepy as f*ck
>>
>>17463350
Expand
>>
one time i remember it was the night before the first year of highschool i was in bed about to jack off cuz i couldnt sleep one of those little shits just kinda appeared at the foot of my bed and even tho it didnt say anything i still for some reason kno it was warning me of a guy named Brandon and it stood there and it was actually rlly comforting and i fell asleep fast forward like 5 yrs later i met him and we are rlly good friends
>>
File: Kurt1.jpg (71KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt1.jpg
71KB, 400x300px
I had a experience
>Be me lil 4 yr old
>Chilling in the basement watching Teen Titans
>See a really tall fucker standing in the corner
>Ohshit.jpg
>So, from that day on basically I saw a ton of those shadowpeople.
>They were tall and changed size according to the room/roof ratio.
>I had a concusion when I was 5.
>Did not see any until a few years ago.
>>
Just telling my girlfriend this story as I am taking her to central Texas here soon to my great grandfather's house where this happened here we go
>be me 13 years old
>visiting great grandfather for the summer
>watching TV in the den while grandfather is working outside in the peach orchard( he owns a farm)
>only person in the house
Breaking away here for a moment to give a idea of the layout of the house. The den is immediately to the left of the front door and there is also a small 4x6 library in the den and there is only one entrance here and I would see somebody walk in if they did.
Cont.
>>
>>17465765
>while watching TV for about a hour I heard some noises behind the bookshelf
>sounds like somebody walking and stepping on shit ohfuckthis.jpg
>not a pussy so don't immediately run off decide to investigate
>there is no door to the "library" just an entryway there still hearing walking
>all of a sudden in the pitch black library area I see something darker than the darkness in the room
>it had a full body
>it was coming right towards me I didn't wait for it to get into the light I hightailed it out of the house through the back exit it is a fairly large house so it took a bit but i didnt hear anything behind me
>found my grandpa in the peach orchard trimming limbs and told him what happened
>he didn't really have much to say and I don't entirely recollect what he told me but it was something along the lines of don't be afraid of it.
>slept with both eyes open that night
I don't like telling this story too often it makes me feel like my heart sinks into my gut every time I tell it. It was so real it is hard to explain it definitely gives me chills though and I am wondering if I will encounter it again over spring break. If the thread is still alive after I get back I will definitely report back and give an update.
>>
>>17465801
Beleive more details of the figure should be added it was not see through the figure was very dark blacker than the darkness inside their. It was a human figure, however it didn't have humanoid features no face no clothes no ears just a black outline of a human without anything extra I got a really good look at it before taking off. The only way it could have been a actual person would be if they were waiting in the library all night as it was early morning when this all happened. It almost brings tears to my eyes and I have a utter sense of horror when I describe it I do not know what that exactly means, but after all these years it still creeps me out beyond belief.
>>
>>17465823
Pics are coming of the den and "library" tuesday
>>
File: 1457658290664s.jpg (3KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1457658290664s.jpg
3KB, 125x104px
OP Here. Just had something happen. Don't wa t to type it again so thread is here.
>>17465779
Pretty spooked. Would love input. This knit was a shadowperson.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.