[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The path to recognition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Gatewaytohell.jpg (99KB, 629x840px) Image search: [Google]
Gatewaytohell.jpg
99KB, 629x840px
What is hell? A place? A realm? A thought? A state of mind?

Whatever the answer may be, the path to this "hell" is mandatory. So mandatory that the path will always be more important than the final destination.

10011c 10011f 01011|10011 10011|00011

The answer is in the gold then in the hexagon
>>
>>17460123
Once must know all facets of creations, there cannot be good without evil. Or you wouldn't know the difference.
>>
Hell is just the grave. The common grave of mankind. equivalent to the Hebrew “Sheol” and the Greek “Hades.” It is described in the Bible as a symbolic place or condition wherein all activity and consciousness cease
>>
>>17460614
Tell me more about it
>>
(Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6) 5For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. 6Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun.
>>
According to God’s Word, Ecl 9:5; while people are alive, they are aware of death. When death occurs, however, they are aware of nothing. They do not stand beside their own corpse, observing what is done to it. In nonexistence there is neither pleasure nor pain, neither joy nor sorrow. Those dead are not aware of the passing of time. Theirs is an unconscious state deeper than any sleep.
>>
File: Η κουκουβάγια.jpg (114KB, 660x663px) Image search: [Google]
Η κουκουβάγια.jpg
114KB, 660x663px
What was lost will soon be found.
What was done was underground.
What's above is soon to see.
If that is you then this is me.
>>
it'S an enigma
You have to start by solving the binary code
10011c 10011f 01011|10011 10011|00011
>>
A story created by the creators of certain religions designed to control people.
>>
>>17461906

This is pretty stupid even for /x/. Did you spot a mac address label while huffing paint and think it was magic runes you dickless fucking idiot? You threw in hex digits and random operators because you're making shit up and only know base 10, which would only be more fucking obvious if you did something retarded like write them in 5 digit groups.

Oh yeah, you fucking did that too you goddamn abortion.
>>
>>17460123
Hel is a being from Norse mythology said to preside over the dead. The phrase "go to Hel" means to go to this being
>>
>>17463319
The code is actually fairly beautiful in its simplicity. Read the clues before you judge friend.
>>
>>17463463

What the fuck do you mean 'code'. You're not encoding anything, limpdick.

I'm not even pissed because of the usual emo teenage RP shit where you craft a post about demons with a metal band's album cover.

I would have thought a cipher puzzle would be fun even with that shit, but not only did you just make shit up you couldn't even be fucking bothered to make it believable. You are the single laziest fucking piece of shit on the planet.

As short as your message is, you composed it entirely of the number 19 in binary within an edit distance of 1 with some 'c's and 'f's and pipes sprinkled in for some fucking reason. There's probably not enough entropy in that shit to encode a single fucking word but in your teenage, autistic fucking mind 'binary' is the language demons must use to write magic fanfiction.

So what does 7blue 7red 7.7 7.7 mean to you, you fucking nerd? What about 9cock 9balls 9/9 9/9? To me it means your stupid whore of a mother shouldn't have done so much fucking meth while you were in the oven.
>>
>>17464249
Why to you insult your way to the debate? You can't have good arguments when you insult everyone you debate with.

If the code is so simple as you say and is so childish, why don't you try to decipher it?

As long as you aren't able to decipher it your opinion means nothing since you can't even decipher it.
>>
>>17463463

I'm not trying to 'debate' you, you D&D playing fucking dork. I'm trying to give you a clue that you're such a boring, retarded piece of fucking filth that even when you try and make shit up to give your lvl 7 gaywizard a backstory your predictability spills over into your ciphertext.
>>
>>17464285

>>17463463
and
>>17464259

are two different person
>>
>>17464285
Considering the message, your anger and insults are rather ironic. Interesting. I wonder if this is subliminally induced polar effect. Have fun finding the gold.
>>
>>17460123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyw9J6NuFSM
>>
>>17460619
this passage merely means that the dead no longer may influence the earthly events ("under the sun") and that everyone will sooner or later be forgotten by the living. It does not, however, state that there is no afterlife.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPHuRnixxWM
>>
Is Mexico
>>
>>17460123
>What is hell?
a figment of your imagination. and no, its not mandatory, just stop thinking about it.
>>
>>17464663
>this guy
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>17460123
Let's see somethings tha Dante sayed about hell, but everyone ignores.

>The hell have cicles
>The hell have cities
And most important
>There is no pain in hell

Because soul isn't meat, and just meat can feel physic pain. When the apocalypse begins, soul will become meat, and just then the people on hell will feel for their sins.
>>
Hell is our current world
>>
>>17465780
why is that a screencap from Hellraiser? That is some lazy shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.