[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tarot readers here right now? I could use a reading, please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tarotspread.gif (36KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
tarotspread.gif
36KB, 400x236px
Any tarot readers here right now?

I could use a reading, please.
>>
would you mind if I use the runes instead?

If you want me to do it, ask a question or just say yes. I'll be back on half an hour and check the thread
>>
>>17460297
I do. Can you tell me if ill be with the one I like?
>>
>>17460309
Jera (In opposition)
Ansuz
Isa

Not probable on a long term. Definitely not in this "harvest" (year//schoolyear//period of your life). Still, you have a chance if you focus all the attention you give to her into your self. Question yourself if you're the man/woman you want to be, and give a conscious step towards it. This might give you a chance on the next harvest, and definitely improve your life from now on.
>>
>>17460382
Also, I cannot tell when the harvest ends and begins, but it involves the changing of a cycle. I hope it makes sense to you
>>
>>17460390
I had picked up a set of runes a few months ago, can you recommend any sources on learning casting, interpretation?
>>
>>17460407
http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html
i use this and my intuition anon.

Also there was a /x/ guy called thoth who made a tutorial here (I don't have it right now) where he explained the spread that i just made (what will hinder, what will help, what will be the most probable outcome; all must be cast on the table from right to left, just like japanese comics). The most important thing is that only the caster can read his casts, do not let noone to tell you that you're misinterpreting it. Just be honest and tell what you think you see; be it a lot or nothing.

Would you like to read me my runes now? I'd love to get a reading.
>>
>>17459892
Tarot cards are patented and owned by Parker brothers they aren't paranormal they are hoax
>>
File: RuneMeanings.jpg (41KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
RuneMeanings.jpg
41KB, 307x400px
>>17460429
also i like much this picture (thought I can't find a proper resolution one)
>>
>>17460450
"Leaves of Yggdrasil" -- Freya Aswynn.
>>
>>17460460
thank you! i'll try to find a PDF to get a big version of it
>>
Will I make progress with the hispanic girl?
>>
>>17460531
are you OP? If so, i can't make more readings for you, im sorry
>>
>>17460569

No I'm just a random dog hoping for a bone. I posted a more detailed version of this question in div general but the threads dead right now
>>
>>17460569

Damn man, you seem like a good reader, too
>>
>>17460685
lol why?? i failed to read that the anon wasn't OP, that makes me a very bad reader!

>>17460582
OK anon, give me 15 minutes and I'm with you
>>
>>17459892
pro-tip: only read with Toth

important why it is can't say I
>>
>>17460582
fehu (opposed), wunjo, thurisaz

You seem to be from very different "social classes". I see a breach between you caused by very different lifestyles, and that is probably your main obstacle.
Your best weapon is to make her confortable around you: let her be herself around you. Don't flatter her or lick her ass like any sucker would, but instead recognize her worth, specially the things that nobody else has seen on her. Be sincere on this, don't fake it. You know, I think you're gonna make it anon!
Thurisaz guarantees you that you will have awesome sex once you do it!
>>
>>17460805

Damn you nailed it man. Seriously, spot on about the whole thing. I'm trying to read her attitude right now but I can probably figure that out and roll with it on my own.

Thanks, that was a good read
>>
>>17460827
you're welcome! Glad to help!
>>
>>17459892
Yeet. wat chu want
>>
>>17461610

aidan bro when will i find a bf?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.