[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hybrid Human Alien Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: hybridscumbags.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hybridscumbags.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eVlmqhDUQU
>>
>>17459365
Aryans are Alien Hybrids, this is why we shouldn't allow the white genocide to happen. Europe and the others white countries must be united to fight the war against marxits and invaders (refugees and max inmigration).
>>
>>17459378
http://holytext.org/the-alien-deception/
>>
>>17459365
The "son of man" is not aliens/demons

It's AI. Robots.
>>
>>17459530
The son of man are human sons you fucking autist.
>>
>>17459365
No OP, those are called Inhumans
>>
File: Kalash-Girl1.jpg (130KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Kalash-Girl1.jpg
130KB, 500x375px
>>17459365
The Kalashi people of Pakistan are the source of the infestation. They look like Jews. Check out their extremely anomolous genetic studies.
>>
>>17459365
where's the first face from?
>>
>>17460017
*whatever makes it easier for you to slaughter me, nazi ;)*
*laugh track plays*
>>
>>17460602
if those 2 samples are close to the averages then they're really cute.

where can i find some ayy-fu?
>>
>>17460866
>tfw they're all nymphos because their raison d'etre is to conquer our gene pool.

cute nympho ayy-fus. based alyums. the invasion is welcomed.
>>
>>17459365
>Hybrid Human Alien Children
Possibly you mean me.

How do I return Satya to me?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x482px
>>17459365
We're all ayys
>>
File: Rosenberg2007.png (836KB, 544x4037px) Image search: [Google]
Rosenberg2007.png
836KB, 544x4037px
>>17460602
The anomalous genetics of the Kalash (see wiki article for more details).

I have a firm theory that they are closely related to the original stock of hebrews and the religion was handed down from the Reptilians much later to only a certain group that had already intermixed a bunch, thus providing a good genetic cover.
>>
>>17460866
Just find a Jew, or if you are a Jew, just find an Aryan to be your ayy-fu.
>>
>>17461079
The level of /x/ is so abysmal, you people are so dumb, that I'm not sure whether you're kids or teens RPing on drugs or just mentally retarded.
>>
>>17459365
Pure autism, as always from that namefag
SAGE
>>
>>17459365
That girl is CUTE! Is she really a hybrid?
>>
>>17459378
We should let the filthy Alien hybrids die. Earth belongs to Humanity! GAS THE WHITES RACE WAR NOW!
>>
>>17461393
The idea is right, but this video still seems to contain much religion. You master Elohim is one of them.
>>
File: alien.png (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alien.png
71KB, 500x500px
>>17462730
>tfw no qt alien hybrid to probe you
why live
>>
>>17460602
>0602▶>>17460866 >>17461079
>File: Kalash-Girl1.jpg (130 KB, 500x375)
Moron white people aren't from Europe but from Asia. Some of them did not move west.
>>
>>17463364
Nigga, Aryans ARE the real humans. The superior humans. Other species (except some Asians and European jews) can't into magic or psionic. Nazis literally had magical powers. That's why their objective was fighting the Jews who are capable of do magic.
>>
>>17464590
*the superior human slaves
>>
her definition of consensual hurt my brain. by her definition rape is now consensual as long as it is between the same species. in reality that is just similar genetics, if we take it at face value, and not a consent of will. dumb.

she has her story down, but she needs to think more for herself in order to not confuse it when it meets the outside world.
>>
>>17459365
I'm watching some of this on and off as I do ther things, this is just so, so strange. I don't know what to make of it. So strange.
>>
File: KOnGirlsWinterCoats.jpg (96KB, 823x472px) Image search: [Google]
KOnGirlsWinterCoats.jpg
96KB, 823x472px
>>17459365
This needs a bit more of a TLDR, I think too many are not watching it assuming those picture are alien hybrids. Those two girls interviewed say they are abducted, and have their genetic material taken, and their bodies on earth impgrenated, then the child removed, to breed a race of alien hybrids. The first girl says the children are kept out of time or something, like they are being stored. She says maybe up to 1/4th to 1/3rd of humanity is in this program.

I just started wit hteh second girl interviewed and she says she first learned about her abductions as she was investigating her numerous sleep paralysis issues as a teenage. This is some spooky /x/ tier stuff, and intersects into many conspiracy theories. I don't know what to make of it, anyone have any thoughts?
>>
>>17464590
So the whites are filthy witches uh? RACE WAR WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!
>>
>>17459530
>>17460008
The son of Man = Jesus Christ
You dimwits.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.