[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on Shambala and Agartha.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: agartha.jpg (686KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
agartha.jpg
686KB, 1920x800px
Red pill me on Shambala and Agartha.
>>
>>17458306
K
>>
>>17458306
Go watch "Children Who Chase Lost Voices"
>>
Shambala? Like, that big gay rave in the woods of BC they hold every summer?
>>
>>17458402
No, the "hidden world" only available to the "pure" located between the Himalayas and the Gobi Desert
>>
>>17458412
Ahh, I see. Well I know nothing about it, but now that I know where they stole the name from, I hate rave kids even more.
>>
>>17458306
Read Beasts, Men and Gods by Ossendowski as a pre-requisite.

Then read The King of the World by Rene Guenon.
>>
>>17458306
You're just making up words now lol

"By the power of the ancient islamic demon hallahbackzalla jamalla
>>
>>17458418
Yeah me too man, it's an obvious blasphemy
>>
>>17458306
It's not real.
>>
>>17458306
The Agarthan myth has been alive for centuries, and yet our current ability to explore the earth beyond the crust is basically unrivaled. We've spent the last 50 years turning the crust into a fucking swiss cheese searching for oil and shale gas.

If there was anything to find in regards to an entrance or a path that could've led to the myth originating, we would've found it by now. There's nothing down there but lava.
>>
>>17458544
Wrong
>>
Operation high jump my nigga
>>
File: funky president.jpg (14KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
funky president.jpg
14KB, 128x125px
>>17458478
Buddhism has no blasphemy. Only ideas that can be either useful or detrimental as applied by a master. There's a metaphor in Tibetan and chinese medicine. All medicines are poison. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Re6pZri8Gw
These poisons can totally help you in the right doses however.
Or fuck you up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj693BBhJu8
>>
>>17458306
Not even the Tibetans have a coherent tradition on Shamabala. If you want some details on the spiritual plane of the perfected Buddha kingdom, you can't do better than the Kalachakra Tantra.

>>17458412
North is vague-ish, some thought dead north, some northeast, some northwest, given what the original travel records of the first Westerners in Tibet say. The Jesuits were trying to find and establish a monastery in Shambala. They failed, of course, fled after taking sides in the Gelug v. everyone else dispute.

When shown pics of New York after skyscrapers started going up, some monks said that the images being shown to them were from Shamabla.
>>
http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/hollow-earth-agartha-complete.html

Worth the read.
>>
>>17458963
"Magma"
>>
File: pol is stupid.gif (906KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
pol is stupid.gif
906KB, 350x256px
>>17459642
>http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/hollow-earth-agartha-complete.html
Bullshit about Krishna.

It is a metaphor about how pleasure comes from within and proper breathing. You can't be like Krishna without breath, this is bullshit, stop talking about buddhist reptilians and then insult the wonderful US military. You guys are literally trying to turn the concept if self-cultivation into rape fantasy. And unless you guys are using it to justify your hillary clinton fetish, Or your donald trump fetish, you don't need it. the world could be ripped apart by a meteor at any time, how will you be more fufilled? By fear? Or do you want to be free? Reclaim agarta from the movies you watched when you were a kid. Take down your crazy wall, and just draw. They don't get money if you use the right brands of ink/paint/charcoal.
>>
It's a spiritual kingdom, like all of them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmTx9y7ePTg
>>
File: instructions.jpg (113KB, 751x777px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.jpg
113KB, 751x777px
All you need: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at32f2ZkxBk
I have leaked KGB docs on how to get there, seized after WW2 by the Russians. See image. PS I made that vid, enjoy <3
>>
>>17462023
That's you in the vid?
Damn!
>>
yes sir :) Making orgonit/ fringe occultism/youtube is my full time job.
>>
>>17462262
Well now I have to stay up and watch more of your video's.
Sub'd.
Thanks pretty lady!
>>
YT recently suspended my account for 6 months, I just got it back in December, they blocked several of my videos worldwide over content. I had to delete them to keep my account. I used to have more documentaries. Check out Neuschwabenland and operation highjump declassified papers.
There's a lot out there!
:)
>>
>>1745896
If you actually believe that then you are really fucking stupid or need serious help
>>
>>17459611
I'm gonna need some source on that last paragraph, my man
>>
It's located in the inner worlds which you can only have access to through the spiritual planes. Its not physical. All those beings that went there actually left their physical vehicles and went there.
>>
I think the King of the World is supposed to reveal himself in 2060.
>>
File: 1432915434203.jpg (722KB, 1848x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1432915434203.jpg
722KB, 1848x1492px
>>17462023
that picture is for the supposed antarctic nazi base, not the true Agartha.
>>
>>17463341

killed satan back in september, nobody seems to care
your all sheep/ living biological hosts.

you could say it was a family affair, never the less

/tommy.james.188? ref=bookmarks

aside from the faces on the surface of the crust of America,you people don't even deserve anything

anyways
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.