[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does X think of Bill Copper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: billcooperprediction.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
billcooperprediction.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUbFwqglIaA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_A4fBSroiE

>Joined Navy and went to Nam
>After Nam got a job in ONI
>Filled out a form and left Demolay checked
>Given top secret documents about UFOs and various hi tech research projects
>Seen a massive UFO while stationed on a submarine
>Decided he was being lied after doing years of research
>Found secret Agenda and its deception thats thousands of years old (listen to his Mystery Babylon series)
>Went public and began exposing the various Mystery schools which are "Real" Illuminati
>Started the first Patriot movement
>Discredited fearmongers like Alex Jones
>Warned us about 9/11 months before
>Killed on his doorstep which he even predicted!

This guy is a modern day prophet! Compare the stuff he said in the early 90s to whats happening today its amazing how accurate he was!
http://remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William%20Cooper/Mystery%20Babylon/MB1.htm - Entire radio archive of Mystery Babylon Series
>>
>>17457314

>On November 5, 2001, Apache County sheriff's deputies attempted to arrest Cooper at his Eagar, Arizona home on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from disputes with local residents. After an exchange of gunfire during which Cooper shot one of the deputies in the head, Cooper was fatally shot. Federal authorities reported that Cooper had spent years evading execution of the 1998 arrest warrant, and according to a spokesman for the Marshals Service, he vowed that "he would not be taken alive"

So he shot a cop in the head after evading arrest for years, and was killed in a firefight.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY. TOTALLY NOT THE OUTCOME ANYONE WOULD EXPECT IN THAT SITUATION.

God you're gullible.
>>
>>17457373

The guy had one leg for goodness sake! The cops were trying to corner him with their vehicles to stop him from running back home. Also ask yourself why did they come after him after all that time?
>>
>>17457412
Don't bother with shills.
Deny everything, amirite?
>>
>>17457373

>IT'S A CONSPIRACY. TOTALLY NOT THE OUTCOME ANYONE WOULD EXPECT IN THAT SITUATION.

So that totally discredits everything he said and did.Right?
Bill was always a straight talker. The guy said it like it was and it really got under the skin of alot of people. He really did ridicule alot of people but that why he was so admired. He didnt care what others thought he only wanted the truth to be known because as he said it We are living in an age of deception. With lies piled up on more mountain of lies. Its fools like you that go on Wikipedia read one paragraph and refuse to have an open mind to do research.
>>
>>17457461

"Read everything, Listen to everybody.
Don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research." - Bill Copper
>>
>>17457373

>evading arrest for years

... wat?

The guy was a wanted fugitive, and the host of a famous radio show, during the same years?

>was killed in a firefight.

You have to see how this could go either way. If he had reason to think the people who were shooting at him were trying to kill him, he is completely justified in shooting back, whether they were police or not isn't relevant. This is the standard Americans use, yes? It's the one used for police officers, so I assume it applies to everyone.
>>
You can read his crowning work here
http://www.whale.to/b/cooper.pdf
>>17457507
>The guy was a wanted fugitive, and the host of a famous radio show, during the same years?
yeah, for tax evasion
>>17457474
>copper
damn pigs!
>>
>>17457541
I'll happily concede that what he said about Freemasons having infiltrated the military is completely false, that there is no government coverup of ETs, that the driver didn't shoot JFK and the footage wasn't altered and that 9/11 didn't happen. What will you concede?
>>
>>17457541
>What will you concede?
I'll concede that all i did in this thread was post a link to his book Behold a Pale Horse, confirmed to anonymous that he was a fugitive, expounded upon it by describing his crime (tax evasion), and commented on a misspelling of his surname
I'll also concede that I give zero fucks about cooper or how he died. His book is a'ight i guess.
>>
>>17457597

>Freemasons having infiltrated the military is completely false

Almost every high member of the military above Colonel is a member of some branch of the mystery schools.

>that there is no government coverup of ETs

There never was a real coverup. The coverup is a disinformation ploy used to make people believe its something else than what the public is being fed to believe by the so called ufooligists.

>that the driver didn't shoot JFK and the footage wasn't altered

The footage was clearly altered however the driver was definitely not the shooter rightly so. The highly enhanced footage clearly shows some sunlight reflecting off of the car to make it appear as though the driver was holding on to something.

>that 9/11 didn't happen

what do you mean to say? Bill never stated such a thing.
>>
>>17457314
One of the only bona fide conspiracy theorists. God bless his soul, whatever God is, whatever soul is. It's a shame his legacy will be drowned in a sea of shilling, disinfo and downright ignorance and mediocrity as we see in this thread right now.
>>
He had and FBI file, a CIA file, an NSA file..... They were all after him, he was listed most dangerous DJ in the 90s
>>
>>17458093
This. RIP.
>>
>>17457314
he also predicted cassini would turn saturn into a second sun. we'll see next year.
>>
>>17458202

gotta admit this is probably one of the illuminates mystery schools plan that I really wish came true even though its impossible although im sure they tried. This idea was quite old in fact go ahead and watch Space Odyssey 2010 before anything and see the ending.
>>
File: Dam.jpg (158KB, 744x558px) Image search: [Google]
Dam.jpg
158KB, 744x558px
>>17457314
Milton William Cooper and his book Behold a Pale Horse ARE AWESOME. He uncovered the JFK assassination. I suggest his book if your into alien/government/military conspiracy.
>>
>>17458271
He also thought St. Paul was a Gnostic and an initiated, implying his epistles were non-canonical. He seemed to have a very loose concept of Christianity. Jesus is the savior. That was it.
>>
>>17457507
>wanted fugitive, famous radio show

It's like they want you to know the arrest warrant is bullshit.
>>
>>17458202
no he said galileo would turn jupiter into a second sun
whoever told you that contrives bs is either outright lying or wishing too hard.
>>
>>17458202

nassim haramein thinks saturn already is a star and that the sun isn't exactly what we think it is.
>>
>>17458620
>nassim haramein
idk who that is but Islam, its symbol and the black cube is literal Saturn worship.
>>
>>17457314
Murderous tax evading lunatic. His mystery babylon series is comfy as fuck though, a sad thing he turned out to be a crazy son of a bitch who started a domestic terrorist movement.
>>
>>17458631
Islam was a temporal redirection of a religion for worshiping the moon goddess. Find out who set it in motion and you'll never have to answer to "god" ever again.
>>
>>17458093
True. RIP
>>
>>17458482
>not knowing how warrants work
>assuming every police officer carries a mental Rolodex of every warrant every person has at all times

The number one way cops find out you have warrants in the US, is when they run a computerized check of your Name/DOB/DL #. Because it's frowned upon to just go around asking for people to identify themselves, the number one way this is accomplished is during Traffic stops.

The second way warrants are discovered, are when departments run "warrant services/warrant roundup." This is when departments go down the lists of thwir wanted, and knab them one by one. Cooper was most likely the "victim" of a warrant service. The cops just decided to cash in his chips.

Source: I'm a cop.
>>
>>17457507
No.

This is not at all how "self defense" works- at least in Texas. It is ILLEGAL to resist an arrest the person thinks is unlawful, unless the person believes the amount of force used by arresting officer (s) is excessive. Let me clarify this- you cannot just see a bunch of cops serving a warrant on you, and decide to get into a Wild West shoot out. This pretty much means, if you are being handcuffed too aggressively, or beaten, you have the right to defend yourself. It does not mean because you think the cops are "making things up" or "they have the wrong guy" you can engage them. The law is there to ensure you fight that aspect in court.

>ITT Google lawyers
>>
>>17457314
This guy believed the government had actual holograms, that were recorde during the crucifiction of jesus christ.
Im sorry if i dont exactly believe all his conspiracy shit
>>
>>17457314

Cooper was right about everything.

That's why he was killed.

Clinton referred to him as "the most dangerous man in America".
>>
File: 1322615654225.jpg (124KB, 771x604px) Image search: [Google]
1322615654225.jpg
124KB, 771x604px
Cooper was pretty cool. His interpretation of 2001:Space Odyssey was great.

Also heard many of his radio shows and his dissection into the occult.

But I do believe he had way to much of a negative perspective. He didn't see the positive message in 2001 and he believes all aliens are government made, which is insane when you think how big the universe is.
>>
>>17459694
>source I'm a cop
Immediately disregard this man as he believes hyperboli is acceptable
>>
RIP Bill Cooper.
Police said he was walking towards them while shooting an AK-47 which is why they shot him. Bill Cooper had one leg.
>>
>>17457314
he was a really good Discordian.
>>
>>17459711

Even then, unless your life is in immediate risk of death by them without a shadow of a doubt or its a no knock raid and they fail to ID themselves in any way. Your best bet is to fight them in the courts.
>>
>>17460446
Nothing hyperbolic about somebody using credentials or personal experience to shed light on a topic.

You know, using empirical evidence to prove a point.
>>
>>17461799
Not a lot of agencies I know use "no knocks anymore." Most of the time they have a patrol officer activate the lights and sirens of their vehicle for a second or two before they use demo or a ram.
>>
>>17459694
Just out of curiosity, what do you think, as a cop, of these violent extreme right wing militia that have appeared over the years in America? All of them seem to be conspiracy nuts on steroids.
>>
File: Cooper.png (1MB, 880x719px) Image search: [Google]
Cooper.png
1MB, 880x719px
>>17457314

>also, he predicted staged school shootings
>>
bupm
>>
can we get some more Cooper quotes in this thread? What did he predict about 9/11?
>>17458165
>most dangerous DJ

lol this is a thing?
>>
>>17457314

His mystery babylon series was borderline scholarly.

I have duplicated the research and pretty much came to the same conclusions as him.
>>
>>17458636

>murderous insane

You know the cop that died in that shooting was shot and killed by friendly fire right?

shills are getting out of hand in here
>>
>>17462231
Entitlement and projection.

Most of these fringe organizations are built on foundations of personal liberty- the belief that humans inherently should be able to do whatever humans want. Really it's an entitlement thing- "I deserve this."

The projection aspect is just people trying to make sense of their personal misfortunes, I think. Poverty. Criminal records. Just being unhappy. Unfortunately, unhappiness is just a part of life, and especially the times me live in. People who went bankrupt after the recession, xenophobia due to terrorism, etc. People need a boogeyman to blame for these things. A lot of people just chose government- it's probably the biggest and easiest target.

Now if you're asking about plain "anti-law enforcement" attitudes, this is my take: I haven't met one person who had a negative opinion of law enforcement that hasn't been in trouble with the law, or in someway been adversely affected by the justice system. It's far from a perfect system, but it goes back to entitlement and projection. People can't stand to be told what to do, and people hate to own up to their mistakes, so they blame the organizations that make them face their wrongs and shortcomings instead of looking in a mirror.
>>
>>17458331

His ideas about Religion in general were varied however he was neither anti Religion or pro Fundie for that matter. Listen to his interview with Jordan Maxwell a well known anti Christian and hear how many times he had to interrupt him to give the straight answer to the listeners instead of Jordan's twist.
>>
>>17457314
Hey buddy. your foils on too tight.
>>
>>17457314
tried to watch but it is horseshit talking of extraterrestrials.
thanks anyway
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.