[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /x/ several months ago I made a post about researching into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (22KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
22KB, 224x225px
ok /x/

several months ago I made a post about researching into alchemy and said I found the Holy Spirit formula. Although I said I would post it I started using this alchemic recipe and drinking it on the daily. It is not what I thought it was, although something very different. It allows you to see into the spiritual realm, only what is around you. My first night I drank it, I encountered a shadow person, which seems like a black being with no features, who was constantly visiting my apartment. Needless to say, once you see them, they know you do and it interacts with you in many different ways. No more shadow people visit my apartment, yet walking around while consuming this drink, I see people's auras, ghosts, spirits, and other energetic beings.

THIS is not for everyone, I am delivering my promise of posting it on here, although I feel it is not safe for everyone I will deliver. I won't recommend anyone who is suicidal, or who already has a weak mind do this. Also not for people who get scared easily, as this will fuck you right up if you encounter a dark presence. To use this properly, you should fast for 48 hours and be well rested. Once you start drinking this you should only drink this from now on, no other food or water is allowed. The more you use it, the more you see. There won't be a way out if you consume it and see a dark energy, so make sure you can handle everything which is about to come your way.

Two formulas:
First
Boil water, organic honey, and organic wine.
Once at a rolling boil add pinecones.

Second
Boil water, organic honey, and organic wine.
Once at a rolling boil add cannabis SEEDS. Poppy seeds are very potent as well, and work in place of cannabis seeds.
>>
>>17457043
bump i think thsi is interesting, any more stories op?
>>
I had a lucid dream the other day and I saw something like your shadow man. He was looking directly at me calling my name in a really creepy way. This has never happened before

What does it mean op?
>>
File: 1450948937864.jpg (70KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
1450948937864.jpg
70KB, 500x606px
Breading Alchemical Toast
Thanks OP, good luck in your journey
>>
>>17457043
Caught my interest until cannabis ...then thought you were a role playing massive faggot..fuck offfff
>>
Alchemy Formula without piss? You are doing it wrong, seriously.
>>
>>17457043
Jesus fuck. Just did the formula 1 with the pinecones. YOU ASSHOLE. Fucked up my kitchen.
>>
>>17457191
Cannabis has been around forever you fucking retard

It was mentioned in the Vedas

There's even a Persian prince(don't remember his name tho) that got buried with something around 2 ounces of cannabis

Hemp seeds are really healthy

The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper

I could go on but it doesn't really matter at that point

Fucking ignorant shitstain
>>
>>17457388
420 blaze it bruh
>>
File: images (1).jpg (89KB, 715x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
89KB, 715x1080px
OP's recipe has no amounts of anything, and cannabis/poppy seeds wouldn't do shit. You wouldn't even get tipsy since you would have boiled the ethanol off.
Boiling pine cones would give you a refrshing pine scented tea, but that would be it really.

Btw I'm looking for this book. Can anyone help me?
>>
File: 1330018565398.png (231KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1330018565398.png
231KB, 500x409px
>>17457388
Translating Magu into English is problematic, depending upon whether her name is interpreted as a "maid", "priestess", or "goddess" of "hemp", "marijuana", or something else. Victor H. Mair (1990) proposed that Chinese wu (巫 "shaman"), pronounced *myag in Old Chinese, was a loanword from Old Persian *maguš "magician; magi", which is hypothetically comparable with Magu.

. The Mingyi bielu 名醫別錄 ("Supplementary Records of Famous Physicians"), written by the Taoist pharmacologist Tao Hongjing 陶弘景 (456-536), who also wrote the first commentaries to the Shangqing canon, says, "Hemp-seeds (麻勃) are very little used in medicine, but the magician-technicians (shujia 術家) say that if one consumes them with ginseng it will give one preternatural knowledge of events in the future."[22][23] A 6th-century CE Taoist medical work, the Wuzangjing 五臟經 ("Five Viscera Classic") says, "If you wish to command demonic apparitions to present themselves you should constantly eat the inflorescences of the hemp plant."[2

T]hey make a booth by fixing in the ground three sticks inclined towards one another, and stretching around them woollen felts, which they arrange so as to fit as close as possible: inside the booth a dish is placed upon the ground, into which they put a number of red-hot stones, and then add some hemp-seed. … The Scythians, as I said, take some of this hemp-seed, and, creeping under the felt coverings, throw it upon the red-hot stones; immediately it smokes, and gives out such a vapour as no Grecian vapour-bath can exceed; the Scyths, delighted, shout for joy, and this vapour serves them instead of a water-bath; for they never by any chance wash their bodies with water.

everal of the Tarim mummies excavated near Turpan in Xinjiang province of Northwestern China were buried with sacks of cannabis next to their heads.

Ma is her name. Magna mater, Durga, Magu, she is usually called Ma-ree these days.
>>
>>17457388
Fuck you and your stupid plant. Weedtards always like to tell other people chiiil manng 420 xDxdDDD blaze, but when someone doesn't buy into their demented drivel they go frantic ballistic at them. Fuck off.
>>
>>17457496
Fucking uneducated retard
>>17457471
No really, it was something i read on Erowid a long while ago

Said Persian prince thought weed had "enchanting" properties and gave some to a hoard of dudes and promised them a hoard of countless bitches if they'd join his army, which he succeeded

Then got buried with a something along 2oz or 2 kilo of weed

I'll try to find it
>>
>>17457471
Found the text, i mixed alot of info since it was long lost in my subconscious

>"Also, Hassan-i Sabbah, an ancient Persian mystic from the 11th century, was said to have lured candidates into his army of assassins by having them ingest hash oil and giving them women and riches while elated and satiated until they became loyal devotees."
>>
>>17457512
Again, it wasn't 2 oz or 2 kilo but 2 pounds and it wasn't said Persian prince i mistook for mystic but a Shaman

>In 2008, archeologists in Central Asia discovered over two pounds of cannabis in the 2,700-year-old grave of an ancient [caucasian] shaman. After scientists conducted extensive testing on the material's potency, they affirmed, "[T]he most probable conclusion ... is that [ancient] culture[s] cultivated cannabis for pharmaceutical, psychoactive, and divinatory purposes."
>>17457496
Suck it, faggot
>>
>>17457496
>Humans have cultivated and consumed the flowering tops of the female cannabis plant, colloquially known as marijuana, since virtually the beginning of recorded history. Cannabis-based textiles dating to 7,000 B.C.E have been recovered in northern China, and the plant's use as a medicinal and mood altering agent dates back nearly as far."
Eat a buffet of dicks
>>
>>17457532
>In 2008, archeologists in Central Asia discovered over two pounds of cannabis in the 2,700-year-old grave of an ancient [caucasian] shaman.

Can you point me to the actual publication of this finding? All I get from google is facebook and forum posts.
>>
>>17457523
youre talking about the origins of the word assassin (aschishin - or follower of Hassan)

to sum it up he gave a bunch of young guys drinks that contained hash oil, they woke up high and in a garden full of babes who sang and entertained them. the boys where convinced the where in heaven and whenever he needed someone killed he would send them 'back down to earth' to do 'gods' bidding.
>>
>>17457553
Fuck Facebook, but here's the link:

https://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_article2.shtml
>>
>>17457566
Nah dude it is mentioned he was an ancient Persian mystic from the 11th century and i highly doubt your claims as cannabis doesn't induce intense visuals typical of Hollywood shit flicks
>>
>>17457621
Thanks man. That was an interesting read!

>>17457627
I think this misunderstanding is stemming from the use of the word hash or hasish. In middle east hashish means opium, not mary jane. So Hassan Sabbah was convincing his people with opium, or at least that's what the legend says.

I've heard this book contains some info on those people, but I haven't read it myself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Assassins:_A_Radical_Sect_in_Islam
>>
>>17457432
There's a library in Seattle that would probably have it, if you live in Washington
>>
>>17457649
Opium? Dude... Did you read the whole articles with the countless references at the end? I highly doubt it was about opium

I mean it doesn't only talk about said Persian's account of the facts
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1000x1000px
hey don't fuck with my tulpa
>>
>>17457043
fast for 48 hours????
>>
>>17457191

Protip: The seeds of the cannabis plant contain cannabinoids like THC, which are psychoactive. Note that the OP warns that it wasn't what he thought it was.

He's just getting high.
>>
>>17459738
I have no idea, but shouldn't cooking them make the THC evaporate just like alcohol does?
>>
>>17459748
Does boiling pinecones do anything for you? Shouldn't the pinoresitol evaporate?
>>
>>17459748
>>17459759
OP here, the combination of honey, wine, and water prevents anything from evaporating and locks everything into the fat. You can boil these three liquids together and they won't evaporate, its a unique combination.
>>
>>17457043
This has nothing to do with alchemy, btw.
>>
>>17457043
>>17457043
>>17457043
>>17457043
I saw this wheel-face in the astral realm.
It looked like a gigantic floating wheel with some dude's face in the middle.

I couldn't get a good view of the wheel becuase viewing the wheel gave me a painful, HUGE astral boner. I wonder what that meant...
>>
>>17459759
How da fuck would I know that? I never cooked anything with pinecones. Am I missing out on something great, /ck/?
>>
>>17459800
dubs of truth
>Am I missing out on something great
>>
>>17459784
There is no fat to hold in anything.

Once you boil the honey, you destroy its properties and it will begin to harden. The alcohol in the wine will evaporate at such a high rate that it will do nothing to draw out any properties. If you want to extract something from these 2 substances --pine cones and cannabis seeds--- then you need to do a slow extraction. Boiling will destroy any active compound, ding dong. Your not getting much of anything by doing this either. Enjoy your upset stomach or worse. Worst recipe ever.

>nurse and folk herbalist
>>
>>17459748

THC has a much higher melting point than water, and heat causes so-called carboxyl 'arms' (Molecules) to form on the THC molecules, which is what makes the THC psychoactive.
>>
File: dragon'seye.png (7KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dragon'seye.png
7KB, 600x600px
>>17457043
i like your picture the triangles point the proper way
>>
>>17459748

There is hardly any, if any at all, THC in cannabis seeds.

If you filled a 5 gallon bucket with seeds you would have the same amount of THC as you would in a bonghit. (that's not a joke by the way)
>>
>>17459784
no way. say that to your highschool chemistry teacher and win a free beating. not to mention there isn't any considerable fat in any of the ingredients you posted.

tl dr enjoy your upset stomach.
>>
fun times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.