[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

secrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

What do you think the government knows that it's not telling us, in terms of paranormal/extraterrestrials/etc? Why do you think it's keeping this stuff from us? For what reasons?

Pic somewhat unrelated
>>
I bet even the government only smatters that matters
>>
I wholeheartedly believe they're researching the phenomena and might even know a smidgen more than us on them but nothing huge. Concert proof would come out one way or another
>>
I do not know man I have seen a UFO but to be sincere I am irked of this shit
>>
>>17456695
>Why do you think it's keeping this stuff from us? For what reasons?

Because the jews did it.
>>
In a word? Plenty. I think that the government has a reason to hide these things, because anything that brings disorder like this is uncontrollable. The government isn't a big-bad trying to hide from us something they don't think we have a right to know.

As well, our legal government, elected officials and the like most probably know nothing about it, any of it. Why? Because if some simple farmer who is being bought out by the chemical companies he buys from, how trustworthy is he with paranormal information?

Implicit operations to restrict the flow of actual knowledge, disinformation propaganda made to trivialize these matters, and nutty theories told intelligently to people who are unintelligent who will propagate this knowledge are probably all a part of the plan to make something we personally consider unnatural seem like tinfoil-hat level mental gymnastics.

One look at Ancient Aliens or any program on Destination America will give you a good look at how successful they are at suppressing any critical analyses of things we'd consider unexplained. Personally, it's probably for good reason.
>>
They know about telepathy and prophecy and the blue eyed bloodline of Jesus.

Ps, they want to end Him
>>
>>17456910
>Personally, it's probably for good reason.

Like maintaining societies love of materialism and thereby keeping them under control?
>>
>>17456926
Who cares about materialism? They are keeping societies extant at all is the point.

The intelligence agencies, which are the most likely to know about this stuff, does have the responsibility of maintaining the way of life of the nations they are responsible for, but this probably has nothing to do with maintaining capitalism, or materialism, or whatever the hell most people assume they exist for.

Suppose the multiverse theory is correct and there are entire areas of space, ours being one, where strange goings-on can be blamed on some kind of extra-universal beings? What happens to the thousands of years of conventional knowledge in everything from science to spirituality?

If you're religious, suppose you found out tomorrow without a doubt your religion was nothing but fiction? How would you react to finding out this world is part of what amounts to galactic nature reserve? Hell, what if you found out that this entire timeline is the result of someone fucking with the past with some kind of time-machine?

All of this is in the realm of fiction, but how would you and this entire society react?
>>
I ultimately have had a dreams and in these dreams there is truth but if someone diacover the truth it won't like us it's something too bad
a awful reality I do not know maybe we are food of other beings or we live in a hologram well who knows.
>>
Lucifer commands them to hide it from us...
>>
>>17456967
Pretty sure cognitive dissonance would kick in for a majority of the religious. What can pry someone who's truly devout from their beliefs? If they believe fossils are a test from the devil, what's going to convince them of anything?

I'm skeptical of the idea that they're holding back information for fear of mass panic. Society is already so well indoctrinated, especially American society. Besides, behavior is unpredictable at best-look at how after 9/11 expected looting was nearly non existent

I don't have any better theory for why they're keeping info from us, but I'm not entirely sold on the social order theory. My best guess is, rather than maintaining social order vs chaos, they're keeping from us what might end up stripping them of power in some way. Power is addictive and corrupting-if people knew of, say, an interstellar civilization that spanned the galaxy, it would possibly undermine the localized governments, ending their rule and influence. I doubt those people want to lose their stranglehold. Also I'm sure the government would be hesitant to possibly share information on something they feel could be exploitable in any way
>>
>>17456695
How does that keep from getting filled with rainwater?
>>
File: 1445790500545.jpg (185KB, 602x332px) Image search: [Google]
1445790500545.jpg
185KB, 602x332px
Didn't think a new thread was necessary for this; I was driving home today and I noticed that there was this one mostly-black cloud - about maybe like 100 yards wide (not sure, hard to tell cloud size) that had a nearly perfectly straight (and oddly solid considering the rest of the cloud was whispy and thin looking) streak coming out of it, that went at a cocksure angle - if the clouds travel horizontally this thing was going nearly completely vertical. The streak itself was only like the width of a jet - so I jokingly thought maybe a jet was popping out of this random cloud. The cloud itself wasn't even moving, while the rest of the clouds went on their merry way.
As I drove I noticed the streak was still stretching out like some sort of creepy cloud tendril or something, so I kept my eye on it as I drove. It stretch to about three times it's length before sure enough a random jet burst out of it and leveled off. It was still high enough I couldn't get a good look at it (and the sun was starting to set) but I could tell it wasn't some sort of passenger jet. Maybe military, which isn't that unusual around here,but still couldn't really tell. What was weird after that is that it kind of hung around the streak for a moment or two, and then it booked it the fuck out of there and got too high to see (or maybe I just lost it, I was driving after all so I didn't want to crash)

Now I'm no pilot but don't they generally avoid diving right through clouds? And do clouds "stretch" like this one seemed too? I'd have figured if a jet did go through a cloud it would just pop right through it, not drag a giant piece along with it.
>>
>>17456695
Is that the city from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood?

I'm not the only one who thinks this looks just like Baschool right?
>>
>>17456839
"The phenomena"
Explain
>>
probably nothing. every so often you get a former CIA agent or some such spook come out and say ALIUMS ARE REAL for his 5 minutes of fame and then you never hear about it again. there would be many more instances of this shit happening were things actually being hidden.

OP pic is of a diamond mine.
>>
Its been a recent fad to hide little bits of information once available. Or to bring it back anew and improved. Its entertainment i guess for example us had documentary videos about its own nuclear arsenal and the impact it has made on us soil. How vietnam was a wasteland since they used nuclear waste derivatives...how some accidental material found at the roswell incident was nothing but a dupont fabric that they did not want the world to know about since it was not yet patented. How roswell 1947 is a play on orwell's 1948. The groom lake was nothing more than an old mine used to dump nuclear waste, later cleaned up. Russia has its similar locations as well.
>>
>>17457004
Viruses, bacteria, yeast...some sort of germ.
>>
What makes you think that you can handle the truth?

Serious question.
>>
>>17460961
explain... 1984 has othing to do wit aliens, and besides general distrust of government as a theme and the name coincidence what else do u got?
>>
>>17456695
Probably just loads of scandals about them selling our data to private firms, being paedophiles, war crimes. Boring shit probably.
>>
Crystal meth commercials portray users as literal scum. Which many are due to poor self control and the drug's legal status.

In reality if the commercials were honest the "METH: Not even once" slogan would refer to the pleasurable, euphoria it induces.

The government/authorities would rather scare us away, than educate us on things they deem illegal.
>>
>>17456695
>Why do you think it's keeping this stuff from us?
Because they don't understand it, are afraid of it, and ultimately don't think we can handle it. They're projecting their fears and insecurities on the population, and they don't think humanity as a whole has "grown up" enough to hear it.
>>
The biggest secret never told. Is how the white supremacists invaded judaism and are trying to usurp real jewish history. Its barbaric. Pay attention to the holocaust. If the jews are talking about it. And the jews form a synagogue. And synagogue means as inside so outside and vice versa. The holocaust is still happening and most of the people threy are tying to get rid of are people with a specific set of information. Lets say they are trying to form a standard where there never was any. In order to achieve the unimaginable by propagation of the faithless. The concept is rather eerie. But let me point to you a scenario: someone tells you something happened decades ago and they lived it. You go ask a person of the same age and they say yes it did. Then you go online and dont find it. You turn to books and dont find it. Then you go back to them and you tell them they are lying and making things up because you are smarter and have this information at the tip of your fingers. Then then the other person say, no way that cant be. This is a complexity i have called social youth demolition strategy.
For example the use of zyklon b is still going on today. Zyklon b is the trademark name for prussic acid or hydrogen cyanide. Once it is produced in high quantities in the brain it is called zyklon b. Because its name is in homage to the feeling the human body gets when it is being produced.
>>
>>17461072
They also created hiv using a radioactive isotope in the iodine family And in turn some ethnic crowd created prion variant d and distributed it amongst them. It is said to be slow release variant. That lies dormant until the onset. From there it can take 20 something years for the person to finally give up.
>>
>>17461072
usually your kind are articulate, yid
>>
>>17461072
>Because its name is in homage to the feeling the human body gets when it is being produced.

"Hmm I feel very Zyklon b today." Said nobody ever.
>>
>>17461072
>social youth demolition strategy
Gloat more faggot. Nobody gives a shit about your outdated and subversive manipulation tactics. We have internet now. You've already lost.
>>
>>17461048
>euphoria

*tips le hat*
>>
>>17461086
Social adage...coinage. For the manifestations of poisoning.
>>
>>17461147
When it hits you feel that zyklon, june bug.
>>
>>17461055
This anon gets it. He hit the nail on the head.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at32f2ZkxBk
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.