[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this picture look so strange? specially all the way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Why does this picture look so strange? specially all the way to the left

yes yes i know i could've took a screenshot but then where is the authenticity?
>>
>>17456296
the only thing strange here its you
>>
>>17456299
so you don't see that weird looking face?
>>
>>17456301
That's 2 faces. You don't see the bald guy in the pink?
>>
>>17456306
nope i see a white shirt and then pink, and 1 face.
>>
File: 9-jeff.jpg (121KB, 632x420px) Image search: [Google]
9-jeff.jpg
121KB, 632x420px
it looks like jeff actually.
>>
>>17456307
There's a bald guy with a beard in pink and behind him is a brunette in blue.
>>
>>17456323
how do you not see the face?! wtf!
>>
its right freaking there
>>
File: 1457722173277.jpg (30KB, 634x252px) Image search: [Google]
1457722173277.jpg
30KB, 634x252px
>>17456334
What's the source of this image anyway?
>>
>>17456344
was on my tablet news feed bout the trum supporter punching a guy for hating trump or something like that. I noticed the face and thought "wtf this needs to go on /x/" so i took a picture with my phone and came to you guys.
>>
>>17456344
also that does not look like 2 people, that looks like 1 person and it looks like jeff
I think someone memed jeff into existence.
>>
k i found the story
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/03/10/punch-of-trump-protester-in-north-carolina-sparks-police-probe/

same picture too.
>>
>>17456354
figures no one would notice since its about trump. Perfect place to hide in plain sight.
>>
File: jeffthetrumpsupporter.png (440KB, 649x578px) Image search: [Google]
jeffthetrumpsupporter.png
440KB, 649x578px
>>
>>17456359
sure from that angle it looks normal, but come on now the way it forms to look like jeff just is freaky and creepy... this is gonna haunt my dreams i know it.
>>
>>17456364
It was pretty spook when I saw the OP I guess. But I mean it's super-blurry...
>>
>>17456365
maybe it was done on purpose. I don't know my eyes can see its a bald man now but then it sees jeff, its like an optical illusion.
>>
>>17456359

this isn't even a real picture. it's just a photoshooop collage making a fake crowd.
>>
>>17456296
Its the female version of the frog aliens that shooter was talking about.
>>
File: cant stump.png (107KB, 194x304px) Image search: [Google]
cant stump.png
107KB, 194x304px
>>17456351
dude that couldn't be 2 people any more obviously
>>
>>17456364
well you're just a fucking retard then now aren't you. you saw a blurry as fuck picture of a person standing infront of a person and it KIND of looks like an elongated face but not really at all because there's obviously two different color t shirts. YOU are fucking retarded.
o0oo0o0o but its S0O0O0O0O SPOOOO0O0O0OKY ITS GUN HAUNT MA DREAMS !
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.