[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: wizard_by_stefana_tserk.jpg (164KB, 900x804px) Image search: [Google]
wizard_by_stefana_tserk.jpg
164KB, 900x804px
Hey guys, I am confused. I don't like new age, spirit science tier bullshit. I also am sort of a Christian, but I don't really know. I know that many of the people that control us, government figures and what not, at least tinker around with the occult. I want to know, is all magic evil? Can a Christian use any magic, if so what kind of magic? From an occultist viewpoint, is Christianity true? Seriously, I kind of want to get into magic but I don't want to end up like a YouTube conspiracy theorist who types long strings of words in all caps that don't make sense. I am also not really an Alex Jones tier conspiracy theorist. I am more /pol/, it's just commies and kikes, but I realize that some of our leaders have occult influences. Help me, /x/. I want to be on the side of good.
>>
Being a true christian is not taking anything that drunkens you. If you have nothing, then water is like wine, and having just what you need is like having all that you need. Magic is asking for more than heaven can give. Heaven gives you one-ness with the creator, but magic is asking more than one-ness, and it creates two-ness especially if you ask god for help. There was no good or evil before magic. There just was.

Being christain is saying "Through this teaching I have all that I need" "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of god."

Magic is making you rich, Richness is making "Want" Can your body want something from itself without dividing itself into parts? This dividing into parts is the origin of all demons and polytheism, which are the destruction of christian ideal.

If you take Pharmikiea, then you are rich, you should in the traditional sense, wait on faith to cure you, possibly with a pure sacrifice, but that becomes magic in no time. But if you confess to yourself that "I'm cutting god into pieces" then you realize that one-ness is god again and you achieve salvation.

A christian shouldn't even use science, honestly. But God is forgiving, he brings back the trees cut down, and the animals slain, just in mysterious ways, that become demonic if you let go of the "god did it" and learn why.

Old-school christianity was kept from the bible because it doesn't express the one-ness more than the heart of a poor person who smiles more than they frown.

But seriously it's holding you back, fear destroys magic, wisdom, and patience. Fear kills Jesus' favorite virtues like Loving thy neighbor. Can you love something that you are afraid of? Are you a bad enough dude to keep the whole God in your heart as you look at his mysterious butthole, and testicles?
>>
If you desire a good magical toolkit, look no further than these.

Rider-waite tarot deck. (don't oracle as a christian)
Astrological calender, with the zodiac signs. (awakens you to the forces of the months)
Matcha tea (if you have mones and wanna try meditation)Tamarind water(if you don't have mones)

All the days of the week are actually Pagan God's days of worship.
(Oh yeah our language is germanic, these be germanic, like bratvurst.)
Monday- moon day (Moon governs pussies like monks and literal pussies too, crying, hormones, emotions)
Tuesday- Tyr's day Tyr is the warrior, really honorable guy except once, and it fucks up everything.
Wendsday- Wedne's day, Wizards day, Odin is the wizard
Thursday- Contrary to popular belief, he's a ginger hunk who helps humanity, he's faithful husband and father.
Friday- Frigga's day. Frigga is the goddess of hippies. Her cult was based on sexual exchange and expression, as well as fertility. This extended to food. You want slutty pigs, and slutty wheat so you can feed yourself. But Frigga is such a slut that it's bad, and her stories tell you why.
Saturday is Saturn's day to the modern occultist. If you want money in this world, then this is the day you should be free to do it. So many religions pay homage to saturn, but saturn is the harvest. He is why you planted it in a square plot in your head. He is why you have square walls.
Sunday is Sun's day. If you don't know about how ALL life needs sunlight to live(except weird worms and crabs)
>>
>>17456164
So are you saying I shouldn't be a Christian? Man I can't really interpret what you are trying to say there. Should I or should I not try magic, is magic good, and is Christianity true? These are the main things I need to figure out, please help. Thank you for the reply, and I'm sorry I could not understand it all.
>>
>>17456226
I can't help you decide your drum beat. I'm just saying don't half-ass whatever you do.

Let's say a Thor worshipper right. He's probably strong, or with a good sense of what is right, but he doesn't know what is right for a Loki worshipper, and he'd probably be pissed at his son who worships Odin for being on drugs and close to death so much, and about wearing a dress, but he only knows what is best for himself.

There's a folk tale my grandpa used to tell me,

There was once two wizards, one young and boastful, the other was old and wise, but lonely virgin. So the old virgin wizard defeated the cocky kid. But as the kid lay dying he said "I'll let you marry my hot sister" and so the wizard was like I'm down, and he undid the turn-to-stone spell.

So the girl was hot, but she didn't want to marry him, and he gave her lavish gifts, but she still didn't marry him,. Her name was Aino, and she killed herself rather than marry on old man.

She was reborn as a salmon, and in time she and the wizard were reunited and she sacrificed herself to keep him alive at sea, because he was on his way to defeat the Witch of all disease, who had killed her entire village.
>>
Healing is biblical, and so is moving mountains and such but it must be done through the power of the Holy Spirit and the will of God.

If you depend on your own power, you will only pave the path to your own destruction. Build your faith in God and nothing can hurt you or destroy you. Everything will obey you through the power of Christ.
>>
>>17456226
Always consult the Bible and the Holy Spirit through Christ.
>>
>>17456279
Faith healing is biblical. Foreign herb healing is paganism, and witchcraft. Unless you can be a christian who communes with devilish plants that are literally the herbs that "Poisoners" would be, the same word used for magician.

You can't use herbal medicine for saving lives without "Poisoners" herbs, I know this because I have saved my pets from florida rednecks many times more than I could afford to have them treated at a vet. This is literally persecuted as witchcraft by the Biblical people you hold so highly.If You can save a life with herbs, they might appreciate it, but it is still forbidden to have the knowledge of such intricacies of the body. Because, aside from circumscision, surgery was a no-no for them, bodily intact-ness even stood for beards and women's hair. We had to cut people up, ask dead people how to do it, and now it's hailed as a "Miracle" when anything that divides anything truly, is unholy and tampering with God's plan.
>>
>>17456317
No device of man can take us from God. They clearly don't know their bible. Even Jesus accepted a ointment.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457385429562.jpg (41KB, 543x315px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457385429562.jpg
41KB, 543x315px
https://youtu.be/Sz6OGTAuTEs
>>
File: 1362075043679.gif (3KB, 90x104px) Image search: [Google]
1362075043679.gif
3KB, 90x104px
>>17456328
If Man exists, then God doesn't. God is everywhere, and everything, he is not limited to the Bible. To do so is to perform spiritual surgery on the almighty. You are doing the devil's work by refusing to look at other things. You are putting the bible before God himself. Like an HR manager firing you for saying nigger as a song lyric even though everybody laughed.
Just because "The word is law" it doesn't mean that you can't put the word itself before God. The word itself is an insult to something as awesome and loving as god. He didn't ever hurt anyone for breaking the rules, just being the slow gazelle.
>>
Opie, what is your zodiac? It can mean a lot to your practice.
>>
>>17456335
The vigilant Christian is tinfoil hat tier though, he makes like 3 "Illuminati exposed" videos a day.
>>
>>17456416
I think it is Virgo, if horoscope signs are the same thing.
>>
>>17456248
What in the ever loving fuck
>>
>>17456136
>I want to be on the side of good.
Most people do, but then they pick a side. Moral crusade is an oxymoron.
>>
>>17456136
ok OP, there's answers for your questions. But first you have to answer a couple. Why do you want to get involved in magic? You just want to study the occult influences? You want to practice it? what?
>>
>>17457090
Virgo is a good sign for occultists. Look into her history, and you;ll see a great way to understand yourself spiritually and psychologically, given enough study.
>>
>>17456136
From a christian perspective:

>I want to know, is all magic evil?

For the most part? Yes. Most of what the people on this board would consider magic falls under either divination, communication with "familiar spirits", or st.Paul's wonderful greek word "pharmakeia" (drug magics), with the rest being banned simply due to the processes themselves (i.e. sex magic is almost entirely impossible, as you cannot masturbate nor have sex with anyone you're not married to without sinning).

>Can a Christian use any magic, if so what kind of magic?

Exorcism, if you count that, but bear in mind that it's pretty pointless to try exorcism on the behalf of a possessed non-christian.

Also, you might count hesychasm (orthodox sensory deprivation meditation/prayer), but everyone except the orthodox themselves might look at it funny due to it's theological underpinnings. It's more akin to meditation than magic, though.

>From an occultist viewpoint, is Christianity true?

Occultism is a diverse field. For the most part, though, the common ideas I see among practicing occultists about our God is that either

a) he's the pop culture gnostic demiurge; a sub-par imperfect god who made an imperfect world to imprison us.

b) Our God is a parasitic thoughtform that, although powerful, isn't actually the utmost-ultimate of reality.

Neither of these really make sense if you know what classical theism is and have a background in Thomas Aquinas and Plato rather than Hermes Trimegistus and Aleister Crowley.

>it's just commies and kikes

Your ultimate enemies are sin and the devil. Remember that and don't get distracted from it by idiot's politics.

I want you to remember something; it's what they tell us on ash wednesday:

"Remember you are dust and to dust you shall return."

Consider that; you, your endeavours and everything you know in your life will eventually and inevitably be rendered unto dust...petty politics are worth less than conquering sin through Christ.
>>
>>17456136
>Can a Christian use any magic, if so what kind of magic?

God hates magic.

A Christian has accepted the blood of Jesus Christ as atonement for his or her sins before God, is reconciled to God, and God actually comes to live in the temple of the Christian's body in the form of the Holy Spirit, which is how God's will is made manifest on Earth.

Any prayer spoken in faith, in line with God's will and God's word, especially those agreed upon by two or more Christians, will eventually come to pass.

Remember, the Old Testament serves only one purpose, to bear witness to Jesus as the Messiah. All the powers and ways of God (on Jesus) are described by the words of Jesus in the New Testament, and accomplished by the Holy Spirit living inside the believer's body. Once a believe converts, the Holy Spirit never leaves their body, and this is the actual Spirit of Jesus Christ, through which the believer can, if properly anointed and with enough faith, do everything Jesus did and more.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>17461237
>God hates magic.
But magic doesn't have a name for itself TO hate.
>>
>>17456226
>Should I or should I not try magic, is magic good, and is Christianity true?

Magic is evil, granted by spirits who exact a heavy eternal toll for the most meager gifts.

Holy means "separate". The gifts of God through the Holy Spirit are FREE, not like unclean spirits who exact a cost. That is why God's Spirit is called "separate" from other spirits.

Also bear in mind, it has nothing to do with your behavior. All your sins, past present and future, have been laid on Christ at the Cross, and He paid for them, and was resurrected from the dead, defeating death and hell in one act. God's most awesome work was done through the frailty of His son, not through physical strength. The warhorse, despite its might, cannot save souls.

Grace is unmerited favor. Meaning, you don't deserve it, and can't ever be "good enough" to earn it. It's freely given by God because once you accept Jesus Christ as your savior, God sees you "through" the atoning blood of Jesus, and will grant prayers believed in faith, regardless of your imperfections.

We are all of us sinners who have fallen short of the Glory of God, and there is no degree of sin, so behaviorists and religiosity teaches wrongly that God's grace is not sufficient to cover your sins and answer your prayers, and save your soul, and grant you supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Appealing to "magic" of unclean spirits is like paying a million dollars for a water pistol, when a rocket launcher is just sitting there for the taking, for free.
>>
>>17461257
>But magic doesn't have a name for itself TO hate.

Throughout Scripture, in both the Old and New Testaments, all forms of witchcraft are in violation of God's law and are condemned. (Deuteronomy 18:10–16; Leviticus 19:26, 31; 20:27; Acts 13:8–10). Pharaoh’s magicians tried to duplicate the miracles done by Moses and Aaron by using their “secret arts,” which refers to the “ceremonies or rituals sorcerers and magicians use to accomplish their ends: incantations, spells, magic words, wearing of charms, amulets,” and so on (Exodus 7:11; 8:7). The apostle Paul condemned Elyas, the sorcerer, proclaiming him a “child of the devil” who was full of “all kinds of deceit and trickery” and was “perverting the right ways of the Lord” (Acts 13:10). Nowhere in the Bible is any sorcerer or magician portrayed in a positive light. All are condemned by God. Scripture says that God hates all magic, whether it is the right-hand path, or the left-hand path. Why? Because it doesn’t come from God. Satan deceives people by making them think white magic is beneficial. He can do this because he pretends to be an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14), but his desire is to ensnare the souls of as many as he can. The Bible warns against him and his evil tricks. “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8).

“The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons” (1 Timothy 4:1).

Real spiritual power only comes from God, from a right relationship with Him through faith in Jesus Christ, and from the Holy Spirit who lives in the hearts of believers. Everything else is a trap designed to kill you, steal from you, or destroy your soul.
>>
>>17461268
You would do well to never attempt to talk past me.
>>
>>17456328
>No device of man can take us from God.

Correct.

Once you accept the Blood of Jesus as payment for your sins, it covers ALL your sins, for there is no degree of sin in the eyes of a Holy God. Meaning "disobedience is as teh sin of witchcraft", for example. Why? because if God treated each sin differently, Satan could accuse Him of showing favoritism AND BE JUSTIFIED...

Therefore all sins are equally abhorrent to a perfect God, and so He has created one Way for all sins to be forgiven, namely the sacrifice of His Son Jesus (in a sense a denial of Self, due to the Trinity), and that single remedy is powerful for the removing of the spiritual consequences of ALL sins, past, present, and future, from every believing Christian.

Now there might be physical consequences of sin. For example, if you murder someone, you go to jail. If you take drugs, you might get addicted, overdose, and die. But the SPIRITUAL consequences of all your sins are forever paid for once you accept Jesus Christ as your savior, believe with your heart and confess with your mouth that He paid the price for your sins on the Cross and rose from the dead.

Period.

There is no degree of sin, and nothing can separate a saved Christian from God after becoming saved. You can prematurely shorten your life, for the wages of sin are death, but NOT hell once you are saved, ever.
>>
>>17459872
>Exorcism, if you count that, but bear in mind that it's pretty pointless to try exorcism on the behalf of a possessed non-christian.

Not true. I have exorcised an unsaved person before merely because of the presence of Jesus within me, to God be the glory.

When Jesus met Legion in the body of the possessed man, there was no fight for them to stay there, because the battle was already won. The demons immediately begged to be sent into animals rather than be utterly destroyed into oblivion (no consciousness) by Jesus Christ. And the Holy Spirit within a truly saved Christian IS the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

Some were healed by God just because they passed though Paul's shadow. The woman with the bleeding problem was healed by Jesus just by touching the hem of His robe, and the power of the Holy Spirit, the power of True Love, flowed out of him to her and healed her instantly.
>>
>>17461259
>The warhorse, despite its might, cannot save souls.

Exactly. Only the insecure fight.

The truly powerful simply smile and wait for the inevitable.

For example, bullies are always insecure, but a true martial arts master will NEVER start a fight, because he is secure. He has nothing to prove. To anyone.
>>
>>17461278
>You would do well to never attempt to talk past me.

I speak the Truth. That is all. The Truth is a "who" (Jesus), not a what.
>>
>>17461331
r u avin' a go at me m8?
>>
>>17461342
>r u avin' a go at me m8?

You missed the point.

Speaking the Truth is not "havin' a go".

Do you feel threatened by what I said? For is was not intended to be anything but True.
>>
>>17461336
Your speech is pointless if you refuse to acknowledge your listener's attention.
>>
>>17461346
R u tryin' ta start something here?
>>
>>17456136
Surah 2:96; Surah 2:102

"And you will surely find them the most greedy of people for life - [even] more than those who associate others with Allah . One of them wishes that he could be granted life a thousand years, but it would not remove him in the least from the [coming] punishment that he should be granted life. And Allah is Seeing of what they do."

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew."
>>
>>17461388
I Corinthians 10:20-21

"No, but I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers in demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons."
>>
>>17461388
>>17461395
You've always been weak to demons, haven't you? I bet you don't even know who revealed magic to Harut and Marut. Pretty sizable oversight on your part.
>>
>>17461404
I don't care. Being a good person is much simpler and much more rewarding.
>>
>>17461395
>I Corinthians 10:20-21
>"No, but I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers in demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons."

This.
>>
>>17461411
Being a good person with the aide of magic will be so much more rewarding, if you'll trust me to show you. Do you know what magic is?
>>
>>17461395
>I Corinthians 10:20-21

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him. It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”
>>
>>17461411
>I don't care. Being a good person is much simpler and much more rewarding.

Being a good person is great, but it wont pay your sin debt and save your immortal soul. Only the Blood of Jesus can do that.
>>
>>17461419
What about...
"But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew."
Do you not understand..?
"
>>
>>17461404
>You've always been weak to demons, haven't you? I bet you don't even know who revealed magic to Harut and Marut. Pretty sizable oversight on your part.

Demons are simple, weak, defeated foes. :-)

"Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. 9But some of them became obstinate; they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them. He took the disciples with him and had discussions daily in the lecture hall of Tyrannus. This went on for two years, so that all the Jews and Greeks who lived in the province of Asia heard the word of the Lord.

God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.

Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. One day the demon answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

When this became known to the Jews and Greeks living in Ephesus, they were all seized with fear, and the name of the Lord Jesus was held in high honor. Many of those who believed now came and openly confessed what they had done. A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas."

Only the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ within a believer can exorcise demons. Simply invoking His name will only get you hurt. So a Christian cannot be possessed because they are ALREADY possessed by God.
>>
>>17456136
>Can a Christian use any magic,
I don't think it's called magic, but I know some Christians that could heal people and remove curses. It's through God that they could use those "powers"
>>
>>17461464
>One day the demon answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

This happened to Aleister Crowley. In his book, The Devil and all his works, Dennis Wheatly writes the following:

"Having had Crowley to dinner several times, I told my friend Z. that, although I found him intensely interesting, I was convinced that he could not harm a rabbit.

'Ah!' replied Z. "Not now, perhaps. But he was very different before that affair in Paris.' The affair in Paris was as follows:

Crowley wanted to raise Pan. One of his disciples owned a small hotel on the Left Bank. Crowley, with his twelve disciples, took it over for the weekend and the servants were given a holiday. On Saturday night a big room at the top of the house was emptied and all of its furniture, swept and garnished. Crowley and his principle disciple, MacAleister (son of Aleister), were to perform the ceremony there, while the other eleven remained downstairs. He told them that, whatever noises they might hear, in no circumstances were they to enter the room before morning.

Down in the little restaurant a cold collation had been prepared. The eleven had supper and waited uneasily. They all had a great deal to drink, but got only stale-tight. By midnight the place had become intensely cold. They heard shouting and banging in the room upstairs, but obeyed orders not to go up. In the morning they did go up. The door was locked and they could get no reply to their anxious calls, so they broke it down.

Crowley had raised Pan all right. MacAleister was dead and Crowley, stripped of his magician's robes, a naked gibbering idiot crouching in a corner.

Before he was fit to go about again, he spent four months in a lunatic asylum. Z., who told me all this, had been one of the disciples, and an eye-witness to this party."
>>
>>17461461
>Do you not understand..
...Context?

I think I do, but who knows with someone like you?
>>
>>17461496

The moral of the story is that if you are not a saved Christian, and you do not have the Blood of Jesus covering you and the Holy Spirit of Jesus (also God) inside you, you are playing with fire if you mess with the occult. It's not a game.

Demons want to steal, kill, and destroy your soul. In this case, it cost Crowley the life of his son, his sanity, and any supposed "magic powers" he had been promised and possibly granted BY THE SAME DEVIL, prior to his real encounter with the real thing.

Fuck with the bull, get the horns.

Get saved. Then you become immune to magic, impervious to demons, and the devil himself becomes a Universal laughing stock before all the hosts of Heaven, including you, rather than something to be feared.

I have seen the devil, and he listens to the Spirit of God within me. Glory to God in the highest, and thanks to Jesus Christ and his blood shed abroad for the sins of all humankind.

Here's how to get saved:

http://jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

From the moment you are saved, the Holy Spirit enters your body and grants protection from evil, immunity to curses or magic, the power to heal, supernatural discernment of past, present and future, meekness, gentleness, love, patience, kindness, peace, and all the other fruits of the Spirit, including forgiveness of sins, everlasting life, and the power to petition God to move through His Holy Spirit within you to literally break the laws of physics and perform miracles, if you have the faith. All your enemies who use darkness against you will have it reflected back upon them as a simple reflex, you become like a mirror when it comes to evil spiritual intent or actions directed toward you, so pray for your enemies. Always give God the Glory, for God will never shed or share His Glory.

It only takes one small candle within you to dispel a Universe full of darkness because darkness itself is not the presence of anything, it's merely the absence of light.
>>
From my occultist viewpoint.. Christianity isn't real. They began to destroy knowledge and kill witches simply because they didn't want people to have that kind of power.. they wanted the church to have all the power. That's why it was so discouraged. It was also pretty easy to use witch hunts for political advantage to make the church even more powerful.

Honestly, I wouldn't care what Christians think of me. Occultism always felt more right to me than Christianity. I was naturally drawn to it. I hope you find your own way. Think about it, make your own decision. Fear nothing, and let not those who seek to control you weigh you down in your quest for knowledge.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.