[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shameful times and scary experiences that followed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Shame-with-Nun.jpg (66KB, 403x338px) Image search: [Google]
Shame-with-Nun.jpg
66KB, 403x338px
not all of us are saints, and ill bet most of us have done some things we're not proud of

tell us about some of you darker times and the shit you saw
>>
File: fuck.png (124KB, 554x354px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
124KB, 554x354px
>>17453125
>used to sell drugs when I was a teenager
>nothing hard, mostly weed and pills
>because of this I was that guy that everyone invited to parties because I could bring shit
>semi cute but a little chubby goth girl invitsed me to said party one evening around Halloween
>figured this crowd would have a cool party giving the time of year and say yes
>party is out in the sticks, a few miles outside of town
>in a barn off of some abandoned ranch, like 12 other goth edge lords and a lot of them are dudes so im disappointed
>we listen to music, they project some old black and white film on the wall, we smoke weed and are having a good time
>midnight comes, they say its time to really party
>they start rolling up their sleeves and pricking each other with a letter opener, then mixing it with some lemonade and drinking it
>mfw
>they put on some werid latin or italain speech over the music, theyre all giggling and bleeding and having a good time
>"hey anon, you want in?"
>no thank you, im fine here"
>sit awkwardly in the corner, debating if I should leave. maybe its just a prank bro
>one dude whos like 24 and hangs out with high school kids is the apparent leader
>comes in with a possum he found outside
>possum is pissed and trying to bite everything
>he holds it down with electrical gloves on this bench in the middle of the barn we put food and drugs on
>stabs in in the heart with the letter opener
>they cheer and chant and have more blood lemonade while it twitches and dies
>they do more drugs, like cough syrup and robo trip and start telling stories of "dark things" they've done
>petty things like stealing to jumping and beating homeless people just to see if they can get away with it
>the leader dude is going on about how he would commit the perfect murder and get away with it
>we drink and one by one pass out
>wake up early the next day, possum is decapitated and nailed to the fucking floor
turns out she thought it was a date
>>
>>17453270
Did you fugg?
>>
I use to an asshole to everyone and everything, easily I'll tempered and set off. Literally a hair on my plate would blind me with a white searing rage. When i was younger I would been driven to almost murder a few times because of it.
Literally centimeters away from driving hatchets into peoples heads, I'd pull back and drop it realising what I've almost done.
People said it was as if I became possessed by something in the heat of the moment, I became a monster, a demon.

Nothing ever followed of it, I've become a much more passive person, literally nothing can bother me now. Thinking back to the people I've hurt both physically and emotionally one stops to think. Why did I do those things, what set me off.
It doesn't bother me per say, just opened my eyes to the world and myself.
>>
>>17453276
she went lesbian literally two months later, then she went bi, then she died her hair and come out as gender fluid as of a year ago
she fell off the map after hihghschool
>>
>>17453125
>be close friends with someone
>give him birthday punches one year
>punched him too hard
>displaced his spine
>he needs therapy and goes an antidepressants
>continuous downward spiral that is so embarassing that I don't want to reveal

I think I ruined this guy's life. Real talk. I think that's a pretty scary experience after.
>>
>>17453562
>birthday punches
>>
>>17453583
>doesn't know birthday punch
You probably don't even anniversary suplex.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3rVqYwiY9M
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.