[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ believe in the Zodiac? Why or why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 24

File: images.png (8KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 267x189px
Does /x/ believe in the Zodiac? Why or why not?
>>
File: zoidac.jpg (301KB, 640x874px) Image search: [Google]
zoidac.jpg
301KB, 640x874px
>>
full natal charts give pretty good insight into someone's character, and it's pretty easy to see consistencies among certain placements/attunements and how they manifest as personality traits.

a friend of mine and i are both pretty good at guessing people's placements just from observation and interaction at this point
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 740x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 740x240px
>>17449844
>>17449844
>>17449844
Yes, i've studied the subject and can pretty much do full chart readings

But it doesn't stop there, with all that is related to the subject, if you go far enough, you'll eventually understand the secrets of the universe

Believe me or not i'm seriously not kidding

>spoiler
Cancer's astrological glyph is based upon "Phi"

Don't mind the writing it's just the sping/fall equinox and summer/winter solstice in french
>>
>>17449844
Astrology is pretty much the only /x/ tier belief that I can practically confirm irl.
>>
I can tell some signs apart by how they act, by just comparing the people I meet. Some small observations I made.

Sagittarius are usually enthusiastic liars. They think their shallow observations somehow make the whole of truth. People usually hang out with them for a time but quickly figure out that these fuckers are not to be trusted. One of the reasons they move around and travel so much. Generally there's something morbid hiding under the cheery facade.

Taurus are unbearably into mind games and manipulation just for kicks, mostly because they are boring and bored. These fuckers think that having money and possessions will make them happy, but they remain just as miserable and without much of a company because everyone is sick of their games.

Virgos are self righteous with unyealding pride, even though they fuck up as much as everyone else and fuck over other people with their decision. They think that everything they do is just and right. They say that justice is blind. These guys are blind and think they're just.

Pisces are extremely hard to pin down, they send mixed messages to everyone around them. Either it's a tactic or indecisiveness is hard to tell. They both submit and defy authority. They never confirm or deny. They are also kind of slow in the head, even though they're not stupid.
>>
Heres how you actually tell the compatibility of your suns/ascendants whatever

you triangulate them. Memorize the number for each sign aries 1 cancer 4 etc.
Now go that number of signs away from eachother's signs.
For exampe, Libra/Cancer compatibility.Cancer is 4th, Libra is 7th. Go 7 signs from Cancer and you reach Capricorn, go 4 signs from Libra and you reach Capricorn as well.
So the signs compatibility is in Capricorn, ie shitty and businesslike
Simple reason being cancer's relationship with other people is capricorn, and libra's home is carpricorn.
Each signs has a relation wtih another that will land it in each sign. Perhaps if your relation lands in Libra is will be good?
>>
>>17450990
What about Gemini?
>>
>>17450990
>waaa my ex boyfriend sun sign he broke up with me so this sign that any planet or comet or star or angle can be in is retarded whaaaa
>>
>>17451028
This anon knows what's up.
>inb4 lying sag
>>
File: IMG_20160225_210206.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160225_210206.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17451022
Gemini get a bad rap, but there are good ones out there.

Some are two faced pricks, but the ones who have a mastery over their personality are presented as more "multi-faceted"
>>
>>17450739
I'm a pisces. Tell me something good? And how can I learn more of the universe's secrets.
>>
>>17451074
Gemini here, can confirm, I am a personality chameleon.
>>
>>17450990

Leos are generally pretty nice to be around. But holy fuck are they pussies, most likely really into the whole meterosexual trend. If you see someone obviously overdressed in the room, you can bet your ass it's a Leo. The girls are more manly than guys. Otherwise I liked the majority I met.

Scorpios are complete assholes, because being nice makes people want to shit on them all the time for some reason. Short fused and can make anyone's day or the next ten years suck. Generally insufferable and nasty to deal with both professionally and personally.

Aries are a weird bunch. Because they're into weird things, things that are more miss than hit, usually some stupid trends that they don't fully understand. Love arguing about asinine stuff and drugs. Hate being outsmarted or loosing an argument.
>>
>>17451081
>Scorpios are complete assholes, because being nice makes people want to shit on them all the time for some reason
god I want to be nice but everyone needs to fuck off
>>
>>17451081

Gemini are mercurial, they are like the Jews of the zodiac, seemingly supporting both sides but always having their own interests in mind. Great to have fun with, but not someone to trust or lean on in hard times or any serious matter at all. Make good wingman.

libras are just all over the place. From the outside it looks like a train wreck in the making, yet they somehow manage to get things done. Can be unbearable in how much attention they crave. Pretty sure solitude drives them insane.

No one gives a shit about Aquarius because they are so bland, even when they succeed no one gives a shit. If Aquarius won a Nobel prize no one would give a shit.

Capricorns are Aquarius minus the bland.
>>
>>17451110
Why do you want to be nice to anyone?
>>
>>17450990
>Virgos are self righteous with unyealding pride, even though they fuck up as much as everyone else and fuck over other people with their decision. They think that everything they do is just and right. They say that justice is blind. These guys are blind and think they're just.
about as accurate as tumblr posts about what different signs think or do
>>
>>17451172
I'm an Aquarius. Can confirm bland.
>>
>>17451183

Did the words hurt your pride?
>>
>>17451178
it would be chill
>>
File: 20-Claire-Danes.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
20-Claire-Danes.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>No Cancer
>>
>>17451196
>Did the words hurt your pride?
there's no point in arguing with you because you have already made up your mind.

for the record i have no pride in anything i do, and i know most of the shit i'm doing is wrong.

but you won't believe this so i don't know why i'm responding. desperate for social contact probably.
>>
>>17451205
This thread is cancer anon
>>
>>17451172
>Gemini are mercurial, they are like the Jews of the zodiac, seemingly supporting both sides but always having their own interests in mind.
I'm screencapping this. So true.

Hey Gemini. You suck and you'll end up with no friends.
>>
>>17451205
They are bland minus the Aquarius.
>>
>>17449844
No because its fucking wrong. Maybe people associate certain dates with constellations and traits with that, but those dates don't actually correspond with where the stars in the sky actually are. At this point is just a fancy calender with pictures representing people, that have no real world basis. People make complicated astrological reports based on this stuff, like oh the moon is in Pisces, that means blablablabla. But really if you look at the sky the moon isn't in Pisces its in some other constellation. All because we base it on the calculations of some guy 1700 years ago instead of looking at the fucking sky with a telescope.
>>
>>17451205

Oh yeah. Cancer women are the most manipulative and pathetic of the zodiac, they will latch on and try and control everything with their scandals and tears, usually manage to piss off larger groups of people through their doormat boyfriends\husbands. The guys are total wimps but usually end up with large families because nobody else wants to be around them.
>>
>>17451206

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Virgos are self deprecating and take pride in that. Some sort of a Joan of arc complex.
>>
>>17450990
You must know like one person for each sign. I've never known anyone of any sign act in the way you say. Every sign is worse than yours, I guess.
>>
>>17451220
>implying astrologers ignore the precession of the equinoxes
>implying it's about the actual planets and constellations, not archetypes
The stars in the 12 constellations of the zodiac are millions of light years apart and have on relation to each other, and planets are just rocks or gas. The ancients only spoke about seven planets, and yet now we know there are more in our solar system alone, and incalculable many more in the whole universe. That doesn't matter though. The planets and constellations are just symbols of this archetypal division of seven and twelve.
>>
>>17451235
Why don't people just study psychology instead then.
>>
>>17451232
>Oh yeah I forgot to mention Virgos are self deprecating and take pride in that. Some sort of a Joan of arc complex.
>i forgot to mention this thing i just made up that confirms my preconceived notions after someone posted something in opposition to them
fixed for you
>>
>>17451240
And actually astrologers do ignore the precession of the equinoxes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_and_tropical_astrology http://kaldu.com/sidetrop.html
>>
No, because I'm a Gemini and when I tell people who are into this that I am one they never believe me because I don't act like one.
I am like near the cusp of Taurus though on the 22nd.
>>
>>17451234

I'm Scorpio and these are my observations I find Aries, Leo and Capricorn as actually top tier signs.

Mid tier goes to Aquarius, Libra, Taurus, Gemini and Pisces

Shit tier goes to Sagittarius, scorpio, cancer and Virgo

My tier has two criteria, how much of a mess the personality of the sign sign is and how much of pain in the ass it is to deal with these people. I work in service industry so I meet lots of people due to high turn over rate.
>>
>>17451243
I'm a Virgo. Does anyone want to argue that statistically one twelfth of the human population is just like me? I think that sounds horrible.

I've even looked at my day. I don't want to think that 1/356th of the population acts like me.

And why did these populations adopt to the new calendars? How is it that, as it HAPPENS, when one Roman celeb decided he needed more days in his month, everyone practicing astrology agreed?

It's fairly obvious: they were liars.
>>
>>17451172
I'm a Libra. But I'm pretty much a recluse. And libras are natural flirts that's why you think they crave attention. But I'm not a flirt. Nor do I crave attention.nor am I "all over the place."
>>
>>17451247
They might as well ignore them because of the aforementioned reasons. Nobody consults an astrologer to know the exact position of the planets, they go to find out about their personalities and fate. They may ignore it also due to the specialization and division between astrology and astronomy in modern times, but up until the time of Kepler there was no such division, Kepler being an astrologer himself, and he knew about the precession of equinoxes.
>>
>>17451258

Man why do Virgos have to be so anal about everything.
>>
File: 1395367080112.jpg (351KB, 740x897px) Image search: [Google]
1395367080112.jpg
351KB, 740x897px
>>17451278
IT'S OUR NATURE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17451258
>I'm a Virgo. Does anyone want to argue that statistically one twelfth of the human population is just like me? I think that sounds horrible.
no one can argue that because astrology is more bullshit than fucking skinwalkers.

i would believe a creepypasta over astrological predictions without hesitation.
>>
>>17451275

From my experience libras are like that in their later years, they just fall off the radar. Mostly because someone captured them. Until then they are everywhere.
>>
>>17451079
>I'm a pisces. Tell me something good?
?
>And how can I learn more of the universe's secrets.
The only advices i can give you is:
>know yourself in depth
>make an effort to consciously live for yourself and never be satisfied to learn something everyday
>start studying ancient civilizations and their uncanny connections
>take alot of notes, physical as well as mental
>learn detachment
And when i mean that, i mean to detach yourself from everything, take the role of "life's investigator", analyze everything
>don't let yourself fall in popular mainstream sources
>never be satisfied with just one source when researching a subject
>try to always go to the root of everything
>your life is an adventure; a quest
Don't let yourself be distracted from your true motives and goals
>don't trust anybody since everyone is subject to corruption
>thoughts create emotions therefore you make them a reality and can go as far as giving you physical ailments when taken to extremes
The ailment is indicator of the metaphysical cause
>learn to objectively love yourself
>strive to have an inner balance
>get into the occult, metaphysics, astrology, philosophy; enrich your mind
>think.. ALOT, turn things around in your head
>obviously find some creative outlets to help you along the way
>do psychedelics
>experience ego death

I could go on and on and on and on and on but at some point you'll have your inner compass and act on your own seeing more clearly

Maybe at some points you'l provoke synchronicities and the grand architect of the universe will subtly reveal itself to you, find your own wats to strengthen your connexion with it
>>
>>17451278
Virgo confirmed pain in the asses. But at least 11/12 and 355/356 of humanity are ok.
>>
>>17451284
Astrology is very fun because its so well establised.

Like, astrology probably isn't real, but that's not its big problem. The big problem is that no one around is motivated enough to explore it. The last person, literally, in all human history was Jung.

To summarize, most people on /x/ aren't qualified to say, one way or the other, whether the zodiac is valid. And, even more sadly, most of them who comment on it know they're not qualified.
>>
>>17451275
Hey Libra, Gemini here, wanna hookup? ;)
>>
>>17451290
Forgot a major point; Danderah Zodiac, most of the mysteries are within it
>>
>>17451303
Sorry, dude. I'm not big on astrology nor do I think our compatibility is pre determined. If it is and you're really into it when I meet you in the future bring up this funny phrase. PBJ tastes good with patato chips. Prove me wrong
>>
>>17451298
>Like, astrology probably isn't real, but that's not its big problem. The big problem is that no one around is motivated enough to explore it.
why would you explore something that isn't real and doesn't even have the capability for being a fun read or experience like paranormal most-likely-fake shit on this board?

astrology is complete bullshit and there are no redeeming qualities within it. not only are the generalizations blatantly wrong most of the time, but people just make up extra shit to tack onto whatever they said to keep their "predictions" correct.
>>
>>17451289
Another question. I'm a cusp. I hang in both the realm of Libra and scorpio. How does that determine my personality?
>>
>>17451276
Fair point, but this isn't a true science. Why is someone born in a certain month going to have personality traits similar to everyone else on the planet born in that same month? It seems like its just shoehorning people into boxes because of some pseudo psychological model, which tells you less about yourself than reading a good book of fiction.
>>
>>17451327
>Another question. I'm a cusp. I hang in both the realm of Libra and scorpio. How does that determine my personality?
here you go. pick whichever ones make you feel better about yourself and ignore the ones you don't like: https://www.tumblr.com/search/libra
>>
>>17451240
because psychology is hard, and relies on actual research, whereas astrology is easy and you can make shit up as you go along
>>
>>17451322
Oh shit we're gonna meet in the future?
>>
>>17451324
>why would you explore something that isn't real and doesn't even have the capability for being a fun read or experience

>>17451298
>Astrology is very fun because its so well establised.

KILL YOURSELF.

SERIOUSLY, YOU NEED TO DIE. YOU ARE WHAT SUCK MEANS. KILL YOURSELF.

ANON... KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>17451331
Haha. This is something else. Nah, I'm good. I was just curious about the subject thanks anyway.
>>
>>17451298
Why do people put stock into ideas that they don't really even understand? Plenty of people have studied mythology and magic since Jung. Look how big our occult thread is.

Its a set of symbols to represent psychological traits, I get that. But symbols are a language, and astrology is a dead language. There is no innovation, no new words.
>>
>>17449844
not your classic stuff . its not just 12 groups. and nobodies star chart is complete enough to be perfect and readings have to be individually done and you need to know exact time of birth and place in the world born and lastly how long you were in the womb and any oddities about the birth and 48 hours after.

i was 10 months not 9.they didnt guess wrong the womb started to calcify and the fluid in the womb changed.

most people are not special so some one can give generic info about what will happen supposedly and dumb people will believe it
>>
File: 1421223833622.jpg (131KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1421223833622.jpg
131KB, 803x688px
>>17451339
>>
>>17451327

You'll most likely not be as heavy personality wise but at the same time more turbulent on the inside. Whenever I hang out with libras and being Scorpio myself we always have fun but end up in some weird or downright dangerous situations. Water and air make for a stormy weather.
>>
>>17451338
If life is as pre determined as it is. Then we will meet and you will prove me wrong. That will be something special.
>>
>>17451352
Self fulfilling prophesy bullshit. Decided if your gonna meet and make it happen, or don't. Life is only as predetermined as you are asleep at the wheel.
>>
How do those that believe in the zodiac feel about ophiuchus?
>>
>>17451349
Even if it's weird or dangerous, it's an experience, experience builds character, and makes for wonderful stories. I'm as turbulent as can be and a stormy weather all on my own. Thank you.
>>
>>17451328
"According to science, astrology is not real. But since astrology is real, there is something wrong with science." (not exact quote) Arthur Young, scientist, mystic and inventor of the Bell Helicopter.

I don't have all the answers and I am not an astrologer myself. All I know is that astrology has been proven right time and time again.
>>
>>17451361
Haha, very true. you're very forceful aren't you? If you are the Gemini im talking too, looks like I proved you wrong. Libras and Geminis aren't a compatible match.
>>
>>17451386
I'm not the gemini you were talking to. But us geminis are really all the same person anyway.
>>
>>17451386
Geminis aren't compatible with anyone because Geminis suck balls. Truly the Jews of the zodiac as the one poster said.
>>
>>17451390
>But us geminis are really all the same person anyway.

You guys are weird like that.
>>
>>17451382
I am an occult mystic myself. I like to scry planets. What I know is that we have certain symbols and traits that represent parts of ourself. The astral body is a very real experience. Thats what astrology is all about isn't it? I connect my crown chakra to the rotation of the planet, and its journey through space. But my chemistry, what I eat, who I think about what ideas I hatch and the actions I undertake have a stronger effect on my astral body than that of some seasonal alignments.
>>
>>17451079
>Aries
Head
>Taurus
mouth and neck
>Gemini
Shoulders and arms
>Cancer
Stomach
>Leo
Chest and Heart
>Virgo
Hands and guts
>Libra
Waist
>Scorpio
Genitals and anus
>Sagittarius
Thighs and buttocks
>Capricorn
knees
>Aquarius
Ankles
>Pisces
Feet

Some signs also rule internals parts of the body like aquarius the circulatory system and pisces the lymphatic system but I can't be bothered to figure that all out

Each metaphor makes a lot of sense if you look at it

Also the elements explained kind of

>Aries
Aries is the burning fire, it damages things to make itself kind of
>Taurus
???
>Gemini
???
>Cancer
Cancer is the rivers/drainage system. Takes all your emotions(water) to the lowest point
>Leo
Well leo is the light given off by fire
>Virgo
???
>Libra
I think libra is the tendancy for air pressure to equalize between hot and cold
>Scorpio
Scorpio is the rain. It cleans off everything, also it's scary and thundery
>Sagittarius
Sag is the ability of fire to spread, it's always looking for something new to burn into
>Capricorn
Well cap is the cardinal earth so it represents solid matter, because it blocks things with it's hardness, doesn't allow pass, limits etc. Also mountains because they have to be built up
>Aquarius
Aquarius is the wind, it's a bunch of little molecules travelling the same directions together
>Pisces
Pisces is the Ocean, pretty obvious it's where all your Cancer river feelings end up, the big well of everything that's happened. Extremely deep
>>
>>17451396
Its why we hate ourselves so much.

On further growth as a person, I realized that the mental arguments were a waist of energy. I used to be close to another Gemini, who started being telepathic in all the wrong ways. Its a struggle for me to individuate my own subconscious from the influences of others. Damn you mutable air signs! Just breathing the air someone else has breathed is enough to make me hate the very fabric of existence. Love sucks man. Crazy thing is if someone wants to be a bisexual being, it fucks with the energy of everything that is settled into boring heterosexuality and suddenly theres a group mind telepath that feels everybodies thoughts.
>>
http://aquaorfire.net/astrology/inside_degrees/inside_degrees.html

Come here and look up your exact degrees

Why don't you guys talk about your North nodes instead of your suns? Much more important
>>
>>17450990
I'm a Virgo and that is pretty much spot on especially about the pride, that's what I think anyway
>>
>>17451428

Now I understand the vacilation clearer. One time I was discussing something with a Gemini and one other guy. And the Gemini just kept changing his stance, between what we said, to the point where I could almost see his right and left brain parts asynchronously bulging.
>>
>>17450990
>>17451081
>>17451172
okay, you've outlined negative traits, that's fine, everyone has them. but what about mentioning the positive ones too?
>>
I'm aries.
Tell me things about myself that I don't know. (Everything)
>>
File: nick pepe.png (115KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
nick pepe.png
115KB, 307x307px
>mfw I'm cancer
>mfw moon sign cancer

I think it's pretty cool. A lot of challenges but if you learn how to deal with emotions you become a suave motherfucker
>>
>>17451466
Yea its logic and feeling. Problem for me is when I start feeling, I can also feel other people like i'm using myself as a lens to feel their souls. But my own soul doesn't really have a consistent personality so I tend to get mad at other people when their thoughts and feelings overshadow my own. Mostly I stay out of feelings, i'm not good in that arena. I guess I feel like i'm mute. I almost never say things just to say them. Its always me in my own mind and a part of me that the world perhaps will never know about. Just silent knowing. I can't really know too much if I talk.
Seems I want some kind of conscious integration, but it never pans out. I guess I need the kinds of life experiences I don't know about to figure it out.
>>
>>17451490
Are you me?
>>
>>17449844
Its not real. Your brain is a super computer looking to make the world fit on your assumptions. In this case astrology
>>
>>17451476
Aries is the first sign. Its basically the self sign. Wants to do everything self interested. Basically that involves taking action. It's the start of everything, that's why it's fire, it's combustion that moves everything and gives it energy

Really need your chart with birth time if you wanna know about yourself
>>
>>17450739

I'm a Gemini, and I find that I can tell other Gemini's as well. I've had a few people ask me what my star sign is and then I tell them and we end up both being Gemini, or I'll be thinking that someone could be and then I find out their birthdate fits the range.

So yea, not sure why or how but there does seem to be something to Zodiac star signs..
>>
>>17451347

What do oddities mean then? The doctors told my mother that they feared I had a hole in my heart after I was born and scared the shit out of her, but then after tests everything ended being fine.

But there must have been some strange signs for them to think that...
>>
>>17451081
>Scorpios are complete assholes, because being nice makes people want to shit on the

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE

TO FEEL

LIKE I DO

AND I BLAME YOU
>>
>>17451470

Well Sagittarius are hilarious and hard working, despite their incompetence land good jobs due to people skills and because people in high positions are also chronic backstabbing liars. The few friends they have will only be there because sags buys them drinks.

Cancer can cook one hell of a meal and nice to snuggle with, but only on the condition that you clean up the kitchen after it's been bombarded by food and made into a disorganized mess, which is a reflection of their neurotic being.

Capricorn are hard working as fuck and usually end up in some middle of the road managing position doing mind numbingly boring office work. Or just smoke weed all day and repeat the same old story that happened years ago that you already heard, because nothing else really happens in their lives.

Aries are great to get together and do something creative with. They are full of shitty ideas and dropped projects. But generally still manage to succeed even through failure. Great to have weird discussions if you can stand the I am always right attitude. These guys usually start their own business that fails after a couple of years.

Libras are fun as fuck to party and drink with, you'll have coke and strippers and meet lots of interesting people provided you're the one paying. You'll be talking about art and abstract concepts and shit. If it's a girl expect a shitty evening though because she'll be hanging off 10 guys that she knows and they will all want to beat or humiliate you even if she came to hang out with you.

I really dunno how to make this any more positive.
>>
>>17451507
Thanks anon.
But I don't like being selfish.
The star chart thing and it's pretty cool though, even if I don't really understand most of it.
>>
>>17451498
I think this is probably a common stage of growth in the human psyche. I just wish there was some improved language that could cross this gap in synapses. Probably why we look to things like astrology. Tree of life and tarot are a similar thing. Maybe hieroglyphs would have provided our minds with a way to translate imagery and sounds or meanings better than text. Language seems to have devolved in some ways. When I was still in school and learning I think I had a much better chance at bridging the gap.

Funny thing is that feeling part of me can manipulate brain chemistry and see through solid objects. I got it to extend well past the brain and solid boundaries of the body. I theorize that brainwaves are synchronous oscillations between the hemispheres that can transmit information through electromagnetic waves rather than direct synapse connections.
>>
>>17451490
Gemini has their 8th harmonic in capricorn. That just means 8 signs from gemini is capricorn. 8 is the scorpio harmonic.

So this basically means everything scorpio-like about gemini is capricorn-like. EI limited, requiring hard work, and generally miserable.

Scorpio could be described as getting rid of things, opposite to taurus's taking in things. You want to get rid of everything bad, but this is limited.
>>
File: image.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>Aries/Pisces cusp
I didn't even know cusp signs exited until recently. Pic related is my chart

>all this Gemini hate
I dislike two-faced Geminis too, but I actually met a lovely one recently and they're doing a good job at changing my stance on Geminis.
>>
YOUR SUN SIGN COULD BE IN THE OPPOSITE HOUSE AND EXHIBIT COMPLETELY OPPOSITE QUALITIES
>>
>>17451570
>>00 degrees 29 minutes
Do you know your EXACT birth time? because a few seconds could shift this from pisces to aries, and there's a huge difference. You probably can guess based on your personality
>>
>>17451578
4min past 1am is my exact time of birth. I was a 38hr labour baby so technically I started as a Pisces and ended an Aries.

>guess based on personality
I try to be caring and loving, but occasionally I do blow up over things if I see there's an injustice.
>>
>>17451578
When you say things like exact birth time, how does that even work?
Is it like when your fully out or when your head starts to come out? Because you can be fully developed and just not come out for a few extra days.
>>
>>17451586
I really don't know. Perhaps when the baby first opens it's eyes and sees all the planets and stars?
>>
>>17451074
Then whats a Cancer supposed to be, and why am I the worst disease.
>>
>>17451600
Cancers can be the the best or the most annoying and usually they are the latter.
>>
>>17451540

Scorpios are very resilient and tough, mostly because they repeatedly end up in drama or traumatized. A big chunk of which is caused by themselves. If it doesn't kill you makes you stronger is the motto of these sadomasochists. Just like Aries usually end up running their own businesses, partly because no one else will hire them. Unlike Aries the businesses usually succeed despite all the drama. Women Scorpios are like dating cats, nice and cuddly until they get weird ideas and puke on your bed or disappear for two days.

Taurus are generous, but don't think they're doing it for you, they definitely want something out of it. Mostly likely to flaunt how well off they are and make you feel poor in comparison. Great conversations will ensure when you're both drunk as fuck. Usually have successful careers as plumbers cooks, electricians or anything else that requires manual labour, being stubborn as fuck has its perks when you need to lay down 2 kilometers of wire or dig a big ditch in the middle of the winter.

Gemini exert a certain authoritarian force despite being goofballs. It kinda feels like a ton of bricks is looming above their heads that's going to smash you both soon. You'll always have something stupid to talk about or do some strange shit because Gemini has this uncanny ability to gather people for mundane activities like a game of pool or going to the gym or the movies or something.
>>
>>17451428
Speak for yourself, original hookup Gemini here and I fucking love myself.
>>17451490
Creepy how accurate this is to me as well
>>17451547
I feel you so hard right now, language fucks me over so bad, it's like I think in meaning and I cannot express by thoughts well at all. I usually have to resort to using similes so people can get a clue to what I'm talking about. I usually just don't even bother because nothing good comes from it.
>>
File: 1457294269197.jpg (17KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457294269197.jpg
17KB, 640x320px
>mfw gemini are emotional-stunted edgy autists
>>
I am cancer and what I find about other sings is this

EVERYBODY SUCKS INCLUDING ME
EVERY SIGN IS COMPLETELY HORRIBLE
ABSOLUTELY WORST SIGN IS CANCER BECAUSE OF THE "MUH EMOTIONS"
>>
>>17451649
do therapy to learn from your emotions
t. successful cancer bro
>>
>>17451653

I've tried not to act like a complete pussy around others and come of as reasonable steady person. But when I'm alone the emotions just wall over. I also get paranoid about people not liking me or misinterpret everything as being against me. Get jealous quite a lot too.
>>
>>17451661
>I've tried not to act like a complete pussy around others and come of as reasonable steady person.
You can fake it until you make it, that one is true but I don't thin it's healthy. You can avoid confrontation (which is what I think you mean) without looking like a pussy, but you gotta be authentic. Sometimes it's inevitable

>But when I'm alone the emotions just wall over.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm living in another continent for a few months now, away from family and if I told my friends here that everytime I hear a certain song from my home country I cry, they wouldnt believe it, but I do.

> I also get paranoid about people not liking me or misinterpret everything as being against me
Now this is a problem. You have to find out why. You probably NEED acceptance and there is some deep reason for that.

>Get jealous quite a lot too.
Yep, it happens. When it happens to me I get angry at myself, because I'm suffering for something I have no control and it's probably not so serious.

There is hope anon. Being a cancer is great. You're loyal, you're romantic, you're seductive and you can read people like no one else.
>>
>>17451676

Thanks for this anon, you're awesome!

>and you can read people like no one else.
Now this is where I lose myself. I thought that I could read people pretty good until one Aries girl led me on like a fucking toy. I kinda lost trust in myself after that.
>>
>>17451697
Funny, I'm dating an aries right now and she is quite easy to read but I can see how one can led a man in love. At least mine likes to play the victim all the fucking time. If you're in love, yeah, she will play you
>>
>>17451697
As an aries i've been told many times that I am unreadable and often my lies are believed as truth and my truth believed as lies.
Did not know this was an aries trait.
>>
>>17450990
I'm a taurus and the exact contrary of what you're talking about. I find no joy in owning material possessions and I never play mind games, I despise those who do and things are better with honesty.

Your observations are shit.
>>
Also yeah, I feel like a mutant taurus sometimes.
I'm a skelington with a very little appetite, I don't give a damn about success or money, while stubborn on some subjects I think I'm open minded enough to considerate things under anoter point of view, I'm somewhat lazy and I have an artist mind.

What of is ?
>>
>>17451731
your zodiac has hundreds of elements to it of which your sun sign is a small factor

Seriously learn this shit and stop with the tabloid descriptions

you could have your sun in the 8th house, making you nothing like a Taurus and quite the opposite
>>
>>17451172
I don't agree usually with slandering people based only on their sun signs, but fuck, this Gemini part calls to me as true.

>Gemini friend, leader of a team I ran with every day, let bitchiness and backstabbery towards me go on, only made peace for his own benefit
>Different Gemini friend (female this time who could have been a love interest for me) takes me up when I finally decide to leave the team. Suddenly requires of me the same thing that the backstabbers wanted
>Totally selfish twat.
>Earlier in the thread, says Scorpios are ass holes because otherwise everyone tries to shit on them
>I'm a nice Scorpio
>Oh shit that's me.jpg
>>
So what are good friends for Pisces to have? It seems all the friends I have are selfish, lying pricks. But I'm oddly okay with this.
>>
>>17451737
How do you even know this though?
I've never heard of anything like houses and such when dealing with zodiac. Is this a new thing?
>>
>>17451739
Everyone seems selfish to Pisceans because aside from your tendency to avoid literally all commitments, you are probably less selfish than every other sign. Not to mention, you forgive easily.

Not that you don't have other "bad" qualities.
>>
>>17451739
Capricorn. your 11th harmonic is cap. That means your attempts to connect with people are hard and shitty. Why? pisces is the isolated sign, It's like being far away from everyone and trying to make freinds with them. Pisces is the feet, it's the farthest away from the center of the body, so it gets the least blood, or at least all the blood has to go through the knees(Capricorn).
>>
>>17451746
Of course, everyone has their own problems, but is there a specific sign I should be trying to make friends with? I want to find someone to balance me out, instead of make me feel uncomfortable around.
>>
>>17451740
The "sun signs are all you have" thing is actually really a new practice. Astrology always had houses and planetary positions in your birth (natal) chart. It was never meant to be over-simplified to 12 personality types based on your sun's position. Blame tabloid newspapers for popularising that shit.
>>
>>17451749
Well, water signs (Scorpio, Cancer and other Pisceans like you) tend to have an easier time getting along with your type as a rule. Especially if they're born at a similar time of the month as you. However, these friendships will not "challenge" you to grow as a person, they will just be easier to chill with.
>>
>>17451740
Basically at the time of your birth the earth was at a certain rotation relative to the stars which stay fixed. The point on the zodiac which was due east at the horizon where you were born becomes your ascendant, and the sky above you and beneath you is divided into 12 parts. Starting from the ascendant, going to down into the earth directly below you, to the western horizon, up to the midheaven, then back to the ascendant on an exact east-west circle
>>
File: kurumi shocked.jpg (20KB, 344x193px) Image search: [Google]
kurumi shocked.jpg
20KB, 344x193px
>>17450990
>Be sagittarius
>Read this shit
>mfw always asume best option when not 100% sure -enthusiatic liar
>mfw analizing everything since can remember becasue of belive that fianally i will discover absolute truth -whole truth
>3rd not correct, promises are unbreakable
>mfw starting again is only option because of fear about trying rapair something -move around and travel so much
>....-hiding under...
You scares me senpai, why negatives? 100% you are fucking capricorn
>>
File: natal.png (83KB, 547x633px) Image search: [Google]
natal.png
83KB, 547x633px
Anyone who can read natal charts?
Dec 10th 1994 10:22pm Poland
>>
HERE'S HOW YOU GET YOUR HOUSES SO YOU CAN STOP BEING A TABLOID PLEB

Go here http://www.psychicscience.org/astrochart.aspx and enter all your shit

Here is the order of the Zodiac
1. Aries 2. Taurus 3. Gemini
4. Cancer 5. Leo 6. Virgo
7. Libra 8. Scorpio 9. Sagittarius
10. Capricorn 11. Aquarius. 12. Pisces

Each house is like the sign of it's number. Its the area of life where you do those sorts of things.

Any planet that comes after the cusp of the house is in that house.

So say your sun is in Aries, but in the six house. You would take an aries attitude to work and criticism, doing it fast and with energy.

Your planets are inseparable from the houses they are in. They form together to make a unique combination. A planet in a different house completely reshapes how you act about it
>>
No, because it's nonsense and no reasonable explaination behind it. Why not other lights like a lamp? They have a stronger effect in all ways than a star. A lamp in a car in the parking lot has a stronger gravitational pull, and stronger light and so on.
>>
>>17451837
Do you care about each start? No because you know they are huge but far away. You can care about a lamp in the moment, but the gigantic eternally moving bodies mean more in the long run
>>
>>17451807
Reading: you live in poland so your life will be shitty
>>
I am really not the kind of person to believe paranormal shit (seriously the only reason I come here is astrology) but when a friend make me discover it I was very surprised with it being spot on most of the times. So I studied it in depth and haven't been deceived since.
Maybe all this is just pure coincidence(which would be crazy)...to those who discredit it I have to ask, do you at least actually know how astrology works?
>>
>>17451749
virgos. i'm a pisces and most of my closest friends are virgo. they are opposite from each other in the zodiac which makes them highly compatible for some reason. additionally, virgo is a sign of self-sacrifice for the benefit of others (being a mutuable sign) which is probably most similar to pisces' own prerogative of transcendental, universal love and connection.

some other signs i find i get on very well with:

gemini - loves to socialize and entertain, and usually keep a consistent positive attitude (this happy facade is really important to gemini). pisces is very sensitive in the sense that they absorb the energy they surround themselves with, so i find that i like being around gemini people because they keep my spirits high and always have something to talk about.

taurus - this one can be hit or miss because tauruses can quickly go from acting like your best friend to being your worst nightmare because they are stubborn as hell, and will never admit wrong doing but i find them to generally be goodnatured. if you stay on their good side, though, they are silly and generous and usually a good time. i find that they're really good cooks, too. i would never live with one again, but they are quite fun in moderation.

capricorn - capricorns are really pragmatic which i find can be stifling to pisces depending on what other influences they have in their chart. on the other hand, they can be at grounding you to realism while not forcing you to give up on your dreams completely - i.e., they can help you be more successful. they're also VERY loyal and trustworthy, but they can be quite pessimistic which can be a bad influence on a moody pisces.

leo - generally very caring, loyal, and generous. really just all around sweethearts. but to get the most out of them, you have to dote on them (luckily this comes pretty naturally to a pisces).
>>
>>17451749
>>17453580
in my experience, i tend not to like aries' and libras. aries are pushy (too aggressive) and very abrasive from my point of view, generally. libras i find to be very shallow and "fake" - everything they do lacks authenticity.

all the rest are hit or miss, depending on the other elements in my chart and theirs.
>>
File: Untitled.png (77KB, 539x451px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77KB, 539x451px
>>17451832
Could some give me a hand with this?
>>
>>17450990
Im a saggitarius and you make it sound like a grim fate :c brb legally changing birthday.
>>
I want to fuck a Pisces
T. Cancer
>>
>>17454619
why
>>
File: incorrect body chart.jpg (739KB, 1677x2179px) Image search: [Google]
incorrect body chart.jpg
739KB, 1677x2179px
>tfw no one cares about your in depth asperger posts and just wants to gossip

shit thread
shit board
>>
>>17454664
>tfw Pisces and never ever had a foot disease
>always have sore throat
This is supposed to show which parts of the body are more susceptible to diseases for each sign right?
>>
>>17454709
It has more to do with your houses. Sore throat is probably 2nd house. Depends on where your pisces is, foot things are 12th house.

It's more than just medicine, each body part is an analogy for the sign. Think of your feet as feeling things that you can't see. As you walk, you look forward but your feet have to guess around the unknown where to put your foot down. This is kind of what pisces does. They're also the farthest away reaching part of the body, and have the least connection to other parts. That is why they're 11th harmonic is in capricorn. 11 is Aquarius which rules the circulatory system, ie distributing blood pumped by the heart(leo) to every part of the body, like the water giver. But blood has to go through the knees (capricorn) to get to pisces
>>
>>17449844
Yes because it's simply an ancient method of time and patterns via universal gravity.
>>
>>17451224
Cancer males are the best lovers, that is why we end up with large families.
>>
>>17455112
Pretty nice chart you got there, 12th house mustard race
>>
>>17451649
Hi Karkat!
>>
>>17451172
As an aquarius I was indignant about being bland, then I realize as an INFP I love solitude so Im completely okay with that.
>>
>>17451382
I always found science and the occult compatible. I have no qualms about it
>>
File: kek.jpg (285KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
285KB, 748x1102px
>>17455112
Hi bro.

I'm interested in your experiences about Pluto conjuncting asc. I got that piercing gaze to make people uncomfortable with, anything similar?
>>
File: tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>17455434
>Muh science
>Muh surveys
typical aquariscum

>>17455439
>pluto in first house
>>
>>17455444
I dig my Pluto. We're the best of fucked up friends.
>>
>>17453766
>Pluto in 8th house,
this explains why you're on /x/
>Saturn in 1st house, you're very serious and dedicated, probably expressionless or hide your feelings
>Aries rising and cap midheaven
You will rise to the top in life
>>
>>17450739
i'm cancer yaaay
>>
File: aries-sun-scorpio-moon.jpg (80KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
aries-sun-scorpio-moon.jpg
80KB, 400x220px
I'm an Aries and I'll tell you I'm about as hot headed and stubborn as the general Aries type. I get into arguments. Butt heads.

However, I'm not outgoing. I don't want to lead unless there's no one to lead. I like to be alone yet I hate it. I'm blunt but I hold alot back. I'm also vengeful, somewhat. Well, not really vengeful but I don't let shit go. I get so riled up I have massive anxiety. Im the type that everything should be perfect and that people should show respect. People say I can be controlling. And I'm also constantly depressed when no one's around to distract me.

That's what you get with an Aries sun and Scorpio moon folks. A hot mess.
>>
Solar and lunar progressed charts and draconic chart are literally just as important as your natal chart
>>
File: Capture.png (72KB, 557x652px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
72KB, 557x652px
roast me astrobros
>>
>>17455496
>saturn in 1st
shit
>saturn intercepted
shit
>north node in cancer decan of 10th house
shit
Otherwise pretty boring chart, like a boring aquariscum
>probably just entered time unknown on the chart calculators so all my readings are pointless
shit
>>
>>17455498
i'm cancer man not aquarius
>>
>>17455498
>probably just entered time unknown on the chart calculators so all my readings are pointless
didn't
>saturn in 1st
>shit
>saturn intercepted
>shit
>north node in cancer decan of 10th house
>shit
specifics? at least make quality roast man
>>
>>17451455
>Come here and look up your exact degrees
How do you find that out?
>>
>>17451649
>ABSOLUTELY WORST SIGN IS CANCER BECAUSE OF THE "MUH EMOTIONS"
emotions matter and not at all

t. pisces
>>
File: moo.png (40KB, 555x516px) Image search: [Google]
moo.png
40KB, 555x516px
I used to be into this when I was younger cause girls would talk to me about it.

Tell me about myself, also try guess my home board.
>>
>>17455498
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pisces? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Astro Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on catholic church, and I have over 300 confirmed karma points. I am trained in taurus warfare and I’m the top scryer in the entire US mage forces. You are nothing to me but just another scientist. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this constellation, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting nostradamus across the astral plane and your third eye is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your natal chart. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare wand. Not only am I extensively trained in chiromancy, but I have access to the entire arsenal of hogwarts and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17455525
/hm/
>>
File: whatdoufearmlady.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
whatdoufearmlady.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>17455529
>>17455531
>>
File: Screenshot_20160311-041944~2.jpg (98KB, 747x748px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160311-041944~2.jpg
98KB, 747x748px
Can someone help me understand this? I honestly have no clue as to what any of this means and I'd deeply appreciate some help.
>>
File: image.png (423KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
423KB, 1242x2208px
I wish I knew what this meant, Ima scorpio
>>
>>17455452
I meet a real hand reader that told me the same
And she also guessed right my future for that year
Mfw im going to be fucking rich
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.