[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling the Bohemian Grove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 00J0J_flcBUxvv5iz_600x450.jpg (50KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
00J0J_flcBUxvv5iz_600x450.jpg
50KB, 259x194px
I got their number and was wondering what should I say to these guys? I called once the other night but got nervous and told them I had the wrong number when they picked up.
>>
>>17449805
It's generally bad conduct to call someone when you have nothing to say.
>>
You wait for them to say, "Dawn is breaking." In reply to this, you say "Greet the new day." Then you're in.
>>
>>17450160
Almost sounds plausible
>>
>>17449805
Ask whoever picks up if they have a copy of Battle Toads.
>>
>super secret occult gathering of worlds elite and rulers that gather to "rape children and make sacrifices to Satan/moloch/imagination"

>can be completely and openly talked about on the internet without getting deleted, v& and killed
Kek.
>>
>>17450468
You haven't been lurking very long, have you?
>>
>>17450556
For a good long while, m8. The "shills" people say are in those threads are just bored RPers.
>>
>>17450566
Then you've the most unforgivably blind namefag ever to cross the pipes. Filtered, again.
>>
>>17450468
>never heard of the streisand effect

If they had massive crackdowns on people even mentioning it then there it would spread like herpes.
>>
>>17450607
Oh well.

And lack of evidence =/= evidence. Lol.
>>
>>17449805
Ask them if Moloch is in if so can you talk to him
>>
>>17450566
Nice try shill
>>
>>17449805
Is your refrigerator running?
>>
File: 9gags.jpg (46KB, 685x700px) Image search: [Google]
9gags.jpg
46KB, 685x700px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.