[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are not the ultimate form of ego.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: BsoQofv.gif (2MB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
BsoQofv.gif
2MB, 500x579px
You are not the ultimate form of ego.
>>
votoms magica
>>
>>17449488
Oh wow is this the audio/narration from Armored Trooper VOTOMS spliced over Madoka?
>>
>>17449479
>>>/a/
>>
>>17449697
This is not a Phi-Brain thread. /x/ is an implied pic unrelated board.
>>
>>17449479
You are the ultimate form of weeaboo
>>
>>17450367
Th-thanks...
>>
>>17449479
Is it possible for me to come to know what is?
>>
>>17450729
Depends which notion of ego you take. Some have no such apex, some point out that ego is caustic, and others still have such open definitions that it'd be counterproductive to even ask. In the worst case scenario you're looking for the most arrogant sonofabitch who ever lived. In all cases that I know ego is a fleeting, mortal notion that has no future. (Unlike "soul" or "spirit" or "identity" for example.)

The easiest way to understand it is probably to acquaint yourself with every use of the "why live" meme that any anon has ever written. Personally, I take a more structured approach. To me, a person is a person, by definition, and when you take their identity away you get a character. When you take the character away, you get an archetype, and if it behooves you to take the archetype itself away it'd just be a raw ego with no notable traits to offer. It's purely an idea at that point, and nothing is less powerful than an idea that nobody else will ever be able to care about. Basically it's the one part of you that can't have any meaning for anyone else.

Coming from a Buddhist background, I'd suggest realizing that it's not more relevant to you than you make it be, and the "idea" of you isn't what makes you who you are in the first place, so it's best left forgotten. Think of it like this: Everyone is able to get on with their lives *BECAUSE* they don't give a shit about the idea that you're a person since it's normal to be a person from every person they ever met. So how is reflecting on the idea of yourself supposed to help you get on with your life? It can't because the idea of you isn't what makes you you.

Stop trying to hit be and hit be.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.