[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orgasmic Meditation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: nAF0a.jpg (108KB, 994x569px) Image search: [Google]
nAF0a.jpg
108KB, 994x569px
Heard about this OM practice that has recently sprung up around the world?

Basically it's people, mostly couples that let a stranger diddle your vagina for 15 minutes straight, and the goal is to achieve a higher state of awareness through your vagoo.

What do you think about this? Bullshit and just a cheap way to get off or is there something to it like "aligning your chakras" or some shit?
>>
File: B8N6QCKCIAAf7Qf.jpg (21KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
B8N6QCKCIAAf7Qf.jpg
21KB, 298x279px
>>17448974
It's real, trust me i'm a certified guru vagina fidler
>>
File: 593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg (81KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg
81KB, 593x600px
Sex with somebody you love can be a proper metaphor for how you should live your life.
All this other stuff, is just power-tripping and attention whoring.

It's really bad that they are making light of the OM (ohmmm) because it is a better teacher than any sexually-minded mortal could ever be.
>>
>>17448974
This is proof that women are really stupid. But this is genius. I must become a teacher.
>>
>>17449260
This.

Hahahaha! Surely it's not just an excuse for making women who would not even talk to you spread their legs for you!
>>
Watched the video. The guy actually takes his gf to an orgamisc meditation section! Hahahaha!

B-but guru, what's that bulge in pants? Shhh, relax now. Don't let nothing distract you from achieving enlightenment...

Top cuck!
>>
Another brilliant display of American idiocy and cuckoldry.
>>
>>17448974
this is actually legit, very big in sweden
>>
>>17449288
Of course it's big in Sweden: The Cuck Capital of the world
>>
What do you say in your defense girls? Is there anything ludicrous enough that you won't fall for?
>>
>>17449290
Nothing. From feminism, to actively help refugees rape them, to this.
>>
>>17449290
>implying they 'fall' for it
>implying it's not just used as a 'legal' way to cuck your low test husband for an alpha chad
>>
>>17449296
>implying it's not just used as a 'legal' way to cuck your low test husband for an alpha chad
Did you watch the video? The erotic massagist is a fat middle-ages man. No man, women are THAT stupid.
>>
>>17449306
Oh shit. I watched another OM video and the 'therapist' was actually decent.
>>
>>17449290
What if there is the equivalent for males? Wouldn't men fall for it too?

You shouldn't think too high of them, lol
>>
>>17449288
>sweden

:)
>>
>>17449310
>What if there is the equivalent for males

a males goal in life is to pass on his genes there is no "falling" for something that is a biological imperative

>b-but but women have the same thing

yeah but they apparently lack the self awareness in this context to see they are being used
>>
>>17449310
>What if there is the equivalent for males?

Where? I'd love to get my cock jerked off for a reasonable fee
>>
File: tumblr_n0rkw3ZrO91t90yqgo3_500.gif (995KB, 484x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0rkw3ZrO91t90yqgo3_500.gif
995KB, 484x272px
>>17449310
Oh please, I'm not falling for anything, but if it turns out that the massagist in question is pic related I'm definitely "falling for it", you know what I'm saying?
>>
>>17448974
i can do it with my soulmate via a pillow... we both get off
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.