[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Any anons here in PA/have PA stories? This state has some very odd, creepy woods and I feel that it's sorta a hot spot in ways, although I haven't really had any personal experiences
>>
>>17448898
Some weird shit goes down in the northern outskirts of Bucks Co.

Do some research into the Perkasie Tunnel.
>>
The Amish around here are pretty spoopy.
>>
Curious as well, my Aunt is from there, and shes down here visiting I want to tell her spooky stuff from where she lives to mess her up. :)
>>
File: nighttime.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nighttime.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>17448898
Meh, fuck it, i'll share one of mine that happened to my parents. It isn't that interesting however, so don't get your hopes up.
>Father and Mother are asleep
>Bought a new house, and moved into the woods up on a mountain
>Like completely surrounded by woods
>At roughly 4 am, someone starts banging loudly on the basement door
>Scares the shit out of both my parents
>Father gets up and grabs his gun.
>Opens the door, and some guy is standing there
>According to my father, it seemed like something was wrong with him
>Asks what he wants
>Random guy says a bunch of gibberish
>Father yells at him that if he ever comes around here again, he'll kill him
>Guy turns around and walks into the forest, and never returns
Never had anything noteworthy happen after that, although I did have a toy fly off a shelf once and land in front of me, but that's about it.
>>
>>17450401
Often people are creepier than any paranormal entity ever could be
>>
>>17450401
Damn forest crackheads
>>
>>17449205
fanfuckingtastic...like what?
>>
>>17451057
I've encountered at least two dwellings that I consider haunted. I can only offer my own experiences, but I've also never felt or seen anything this strange anywhere else.

There is an old church on the north outskirts of Bucks that I will keep anonymous so as not to out myself to any familiar eyes. I once was in the church in the middle of the night, roughly 3-4 AM. Got in through an unlocked back door.

Entire building was pitch black and I descended into the basement. As I went down the stairs, directly in the corner within my line of sight, a bright flash appeared and hovered, a ball of light. Lasted only three seconds and I backed out in a hurry, thinking it was someone else in the basement. I waited a few moments to collect myself and walked down the stairs again. Nothing there, nothing in that spot. No light sources, no windows. Just a normal, concrete corner.

Was a strange experience.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.