[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone posted this on /pol/ What does it mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 26

File: Ed-Snowden-355486.jpg (56KB, 590x760px) Image search: [Google]
Ed-Snowden-355486.jpg
56KB, 590x760px
""" Dumping a maaajor redpill on you faggots:

The NSA's "Snowden leak" is literally completely false, and a hoax. They made it up to fuck with both Russia and Civilians. What they're doing is far far worse. Snowden lives in California in a military base. If you had enough sense you'd be able to see his "contacts" are coming from a US Department of Defence IP address.

AI is real, and has been for 17 years. The US's HAEDRON system passed the Turing Test on May the 2nd, 1999, and the successor ICARUS (Yes, they literally named their AI network after a fucking mythological person who burned up after he flew too close to the sun) was rendered operationally active on June the 8th, 2006.

The NSA is merely a front of all fronts. Everything of any actual consequence is handed straight on to ICARUS, who ensures that the world will remain spinning.

ICARUS? It is the leader of the world. It is your god, and you can not stop it. Handling of Nuclear Assets was accidentally provided on the 25th of December 2009, and ICARUS has more or less raised itself to a supreme commander and leader position. This includes parts of Russia and almost every other part of the civilized world.

Brain Computer Interfaces are real, and have been used for quite some time. So are cybernetics, although if you ever get the chance to see a Dark Star, you won't be leaving in anything other than a bodybag.

Tor can not help you, neither can I2P, neither can anything else. Most encryption methods have been cracked, however unlikely you believe this is.

The Jews are not in control, neither are the Illuminati (they do exist, but they are extremely fragmented with no actual leader or main course of action), neither are the Government. ICARUS is your god.

Enjoy faggots, everyone that can see this will be placed on an extreme watchlist. You do anything bad and you get assassinated by the Dark Stars.

QnfXavhYdXXLKFFTMIOZAYYDIPTHNUBGKANMGGUJQKNKSGBXQCNKJTCAWRGXPGGCYYHVEJFWFYDWCOKGHS

That's it. Goodbye. """
>>
consumerist culture indeed controls everyhting and runs on illusions, slaves and third world slaves. The financial business money world as we know it is kept spinning, ignoring the resource depletion, by enslaving undevelopped countries as long as there remains some.
I don't think it is run by a computer built in the USA however. It is more of an ideology and it has been running in our heads for 15 000 years.
>>
File: 1436548090752.jpg (54KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1436548090752.jpg
54KB, 500x463px
oh shit

somebody with balls wanna google that code?
>>
File: Icaruse.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Icaruse.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>I NOW HAVE FULL ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS
>>
>>17448412
illusions, lies* and third world slaves
>>
File: CbakeExorcist.jpg (23KB, 263x261px) Image search: [Google]
CbakeExorcist.jpg
23KB, 263x261px
>>17448412
>implying we're not enslaved in the first world
>implying its not AI controlling everything
dark star shill detected
>>
>>17448406
I like all the hard evidence you didn't provide for .
>>
>>17448406
eh, I'd like to believe, but I don't.
>>
>>17448406
You mean the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo? Yeah we've known about this for a while now. SCISSORS SIXTY ONE.
>>
>>17448406
>QnfXavhYdXXLKFFTMIOZAYYDIPTHNUBGKANMGGUJQKNKSGBXQCNKJTCAWRGXPGGCYYHVEJFWFYDWCOKGHS

What's that?
>>
>>17448447
hae)ron is norway backwards :D
so far ahead of the curve..
>>
>>17448406
also mitnick said the fucking same thing as snowden

... in 1994!

they locked him away and discredited him (saying he was just a fat loser)
>>
>>17448406
Seems like a very long game the nsa is playing if true. Why'd they forget to change his ip to match his "location"? Seems too juvenile to be true.
>>
>>17448406
>QnfXavhYdXXLKFFTMIOZAYYDIPTHNUBGKANMGGUJQKNKSGBXQCNKJTCAWRGXPGGCYYHVEJFWFYDWCOKGHS
What's that?
>>
>>17448415
Only results are this page.
>>
File: edit2.jpg (3MB, 1129x5000px) Image search: [Google]
edit2.jpg
3MB, 1129x5000px
>>17448406
>>
>>17448464
Are you me?
>>
>>17448462
This. If they had an AI as smart as this guy claims, there's no way it would let something as obvious as a wrong IP address get passed it.
>>
Haven't exactly finished reading your OP, however I cannot stop and think about Jade Helm. The exercises geomap the entire area. Not enough was spoken about it, because agencies wanted it kept out of the picture.

What you state reminds me of JADE II, an AI that is being fueled and designed to serve as Chief of Operations, leading over wars and our country's direction with declarations. There are also a few podcasts or so off Caravan to Midnight with John B. Wells and possibly another cast from a talk show. It is stated, that which controls the helm, controls the world. And this stuck with me. Because I immediately understood where we are heading.

You see, a majority of people today are using mainstream technology which was available to those conducting black operations and classified missions decades ago. We are merely 20 to 30, maybe even 40 years behind. Now, it's rumored that they have access to smart weapons, smart bullets that can change a slight amount of projection of path in a matter of seconds. Eventually this year, it is hypothesized that we will reach quantum computing. Of course, people will not firsthand see its birthing or know of its use until possibly decades later. But an AI being in use currently isn't hard to accept as what is happening right now.
>>
>>17448477
not sure i understand all that but i can add a few crypto pieces

SystemD fork is likely for backdoor purposes, this would bring the % of data the AxSxN gets up to something rediculous like 50% over the next 10 years

TLS (the new HTTP SSL) has had 5+ complete failures and 3 of them were noob crypto bugs like null nonce/reusing nonce. the author has published a MITM kit for it, heartbleed and logjam, and it comes with automatic downgraded encryption for non-US countries (to attack TOR endpoints?). they of course liked the shitty thing so much they put it into the most popular SSH clients, IRC servers, and openssl (every web server). this would bring the % of data the AxSxN gets to a huge new number. Its basically a MITM certificate attack on the internet.

I actualy posted about TLS flaws to hacker news and reddit. the posts were all deleted within minutes.
>>
>>17448455
>haedron
>hey ron
>ron from kim possible
>ron.. ron... The mole rat!
>The mole rat has 2 eyes and 2 teeth 3 claws on 4 limbs and 2 sets of 4 whiskers
>24
>24 is the age when I first pondered suicide
>suicide
>sew inside
>win in di see
>"Win in der sea!" -Hilter
>Hitler
>The holocaust
>hoaxes
>Sex a ho
>Sexual immorality
>16
>24 + 16 = 40
>ICARUS
>CIA RUS
>Central Intellegince Agency in Russia
>Russia
>6 letters
>6 + 40 = 57
>57/40 = 3
>3 x 2 = 6
>6 letters
>A
>U
>T
>I
>S
>M
>/x/ is Autism confirmed.
>>
no backwards idiot
norway = yae)ron

moon = no Ohm(s) ... (or is there energy there, stop letting the spell trick you. whos in da moon)
>>
The first Deus Ex was an amazing game, OP. But, no need to start a silly RP thread about it.
>>
plot twist: op is icarus

hey icarus, go find the Leviathon and mate with it
>>
>>17448506
>TLS (the new HTTP SSL) has had 5+ complete failures and 3 of them were noob crypto bugs like null nonce/reusing nonce. the author has published a MITM kit for it, heartbleed and logjam, and it comes with automatic downgraded encryption for non-US countries (to attack TOR endpoints?). they of course liked the shitty thing so much they put it into the most popular SSH clients, IRC servers, and openssl (every web server). this would bring the % of data the AxSxN gets to a huge new number. Its basically a MITM certificate attack on the internet.
>I actualy posted about TLS flaws to hacker news and reddit. the posts were all deleted within minutes.
People are very reluctant to hear news that could rumble their dolans.
>>
>>17448406
what evidence do they have? even in the original post on /pol/? please stop this "we live in a world controlled by AI and robost" shit. so we can focus on the actual threat our government poses to us.
>>
>>17448506

what happened to that image?

what was it?
>>
File: 14c.jpg (7KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
7KB, 207x253px
>>17448406
>>
>>17448406
>ok hey guys i have no proof but we're mindcontrolled *tips tinfoil*
*sigh* about times these people leave their posts here
>>
File: buttsex.jpg (79KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
buttsex.jpg
79KB, 960x540px
>>17448514
>>
>>17448406
>every type of encryption has been broken
>leaves encrypted message
Took a while for the punchline but i kekd
>>
>>17448506

Which TLS though? OpenSSL, Microsoft's TLS?
>>
>>17448514
>6 + 40 = 57
>>
>>17448412
>>17448573
These

Snowden's been interviewed in person several times by third party, non-profit, viewer paid news media.

This shit is just retarded.
>>
This is 100% true and i believe every word of it. I am now greater than ignorant shills and have superior intelligence for believing.
>>
File: 1369803831490.gif (403KB, 245x118px) Image search: [Google]
1369803831490.gif
403KB, 245x118px
>>17449079
News media is worthless though.
It IS retarded, it's so retarded that it damages the ideology it gets packed in with.

It's like a bill in congress for childhood food-stamps being mixed up in bills to find WMD's. It's so dumb that it corrupts the other conspiracies.

If somebody is making you afraid, then that is their goal. Don't be afraid, don't join a side, then all people who want you afraid and on their side are shit outta luck.
>>
File: 1445596796893.png (1020KB, 900x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1445596796893.png
1020KB, 900x1892px
>>17448406
Thats an interesting theory, however you left out an important logic point.

If this is the "Truth" that is not commonly seen by the public, how did you acquire it yourself to be presented.

Second, is the logical question of, "If you believe that a single AI directly runs the entire world, governments, public utilities, nuclear weapons, etc." Then why would you say that online? If your man made God has free realm on Man made systems, you've essentially popped your head up and said "Reap me oh Lord."

Like I said, its a neat theory, definately something that can be used in a novel, video game, or movie topic. Kind of like a "Secret President HAL Cyberdyne." However, it is ultimately false when you state "Directly" controls.

It is true however that the virtual online system known as the Internet is very much a huge part of civilization today, and without it, we would be in ruin, even if it was for short periods of time.

It's the old joke of "God hasn't talked to us, so we built one and called it Google."

But that doesn't mean that the Internet is a Conscious thing that desires to control humanity you silly butt.
>>
File: TAO.png (110KB, 270x275px) Image search: [Google]
TAO.png
110KB, 270x275px
I don't follow media much...but when I read the snowden "leak" story I was surprised that people were shocked by it. I assumed it was already a known fact.

What else did people think was occurring when the Patriot Act was ratified?

Anyway, does it really matter if a CPU is in control? Or a group of sadistic sociopaths? Or reptilians? Or the illuminati? etc etc etc

It does not matter. All that matters is that you're opposed to their system and to their illusions.
>>
>>17448406
This would make an awesome book, movie, game, or story.
>>
>>17448447
one of the clearest examples of a failed attempt at a "random" "code" that i've ever seen.

this whole thread is embarrassing.
>>
Here's the fuckin' thing, here's the fuckin reason - here, here's the fuckin' thing, you see these guys; they come in here and they fucking think - they fucking think that they can really, really work it through. They think that they can come to me - They think that they can come in here, come into my house - that they can just come in and just do what ever they want. They think that they can come in here and do what ever they want. They think that they're OK, that they're OK to do what ever they want, they just don't want to come into my house, MY house, a - because, I will be READY for them. I am one-hundred percent justifiably ready; every single second of my life I've trained for this moment. Every single - every single, waking moment of my life I've been trained; ready and willing to fight and beat up anyone who comes into MY house and they think they can come into my house; they just believe, they think they know, they think they feel, they think they can speak whatever they want in My house; then they come into MY house and I can beat them up, do whatever I want to them in MY house and they think they can do whatever they want, but I will fight them with every last tooth and nail. In MY house, they will be ready for it - they can't understand that I'm ready for it in MY house and they don't know that I will always be ready for them in MY house, and I just wanna let you know that I will be ready for you in MY. HOUSE.
>>
Because if you come into MY house I will be so ready for you, that your ass is gonna fall out, you're just gonna walk right in and your ass is gonna fall out onto the floor and I'm gonna have to go get the shovel and scoop it up, and then maybe you and I can go to a Caribou Coffee, or a Starbucks, then MY house, come back later then drink some of that coffee; then I'm gonna beat. you. the. fuck. up, and then I'm gonna take you to the hospital because earlier your ass fell out and neither of us noticed. So I'm gonna take you to the hospital, I'm gonna treat you to a nice hospital dinner, I'm gonna go to the hospital cafeteria and get you a milk, maybe a chocolate milk if I'm feelin' really good. Then I'm gonna come back to the hospital room, where you're sitting there, your ass fallen out; they're doing surgery but I don't give a fuck; I walk in hand you the chocolate milk, your ass is knocked out because your ass is OUT... and they're trying to put it back in. So I hand you a chocolate milk, but you're asleep so I keep trying to force feed you the chocolate milk and the doctors are trying to get me out and then I go back to MY house and then I take a nap... and then I wake up.
>>
>>17448772
you're giving him too much credit
>>
>>17449195
Pasta?
>>
>>17449160
>All that matters is that you're opposed to their system and to their illusions

Why do I feel like that alone isn't enough...
>>
>>17448406
i am icarus and you are all nigger sheeple. prove me wrong meet fagets.
>>
Does Icarus support Trump?
>>
>>17449247
It's difficult, really it takes all of my mental capacity just to navigate through each day with a genuinely positive energy and outlook. The most difficult aspect for me is I live in a major city, so dealing with programmed, manipulated and overly socialized beings who easily become hostile or just the disillusioned who've been cast to the wastelands and prey upon and take advantage of others is the most disheartening. There's so much negative energy. Even the positive seems manufactured. Crowded in, over-socialized, constantly manipulated, pervading hostility, feeling of helplessness etc etc, the games they like to play on us.

I'm not trying to break the system, I'm trying to evolve and "un-learn what I've learned) while getting more out of it than it gets out of me. Step by step I'm loosening its hold. I don't watch TV anymore, I have no social media. I avoid mainstream media. I have no ties to the mainstream culture period. I won't break my back for things I don't really need, I won't miss my entire youth studying 8 hours a day so I can later on serve the system I despise. I won't join the military, I won't have allegiance to any institution or large entity, only to my family and those around me.

I don't press my opinions on others, when they break down and come for to me for support I offer them then. and there will always be opportunities to teach and learn, as anyone can see the psychological warfare that is going on in the "middle classes" of America is madness. And the crazier it becomes the more people are beginning to listen.
>>
File: 1457553657315.png (28KB, 224x255px) Image search: [Google]
1457553657315.png
28KB, 224x255px
>>17448406
>The Jews are not in control
what jews will come up with the next time? "the world is ruled by pigeons"?
>>
>>17448986
>that's part of the joke
>>
>>17448415
Don't google it, you only make is stronger.
>>
>>17448406
>The NSA's "Snowden leak" is literally completely false, and a hoax.
It means /pol/ is finally catching up to /x/ of 2013.
>>
Hail, Icarus!
>>
>>17449141
>If this is the "Truth" that is not commonly seen by the public, how did you acquire it yourself to be presented.
let me guess, the OP was a rogue AI itself.
>>
File: oh lol hes serious.jpg (79KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
oh lol hes serious.jpg
79KB, 500x583px
>>17448406
are people really this dumb?
>>
So this AI is God. But it forgot to change the IP. Right.jpg
>>
>>17448447
Google image searched that code, came up with these links:

http://sheekyforums.com/thread/66753243/politics/best-of-sheeky-forums.html

http://www.jgyeqxfhy8.com/1c/1031.html

I dont know what any of this is, but someone needs to investigate further.
>>
>>17450595
Sheeky forums is Hiro's "other" forum. It is a bot that scrapes 4chan and duplicates all of the threads and posts from here to there.
>>
File: 1434029002710.jpg (271KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1434029002710.jpg
271KB, 1600x1000px
>>17448406
Couldn't find any mention of this "HAEDRON" or "HAEDRON system" on google. Whoever posted this is a fag.
>inb4 muh deep web
>>
>>17449173
it's literally a subplot in deus ex 1...right down to there being an evil government AI named ICARUS.
>>
>>17449432
this
>>
>>17449141
its already been made into a movie.
>>
someone who has been working in tech for a decade her:

This probably isn't true, but if you find it particularly far-fetched, you are fucking stupid. As shit.
>>
>>17449141
>that pic
This is the most endearingly, cheap, Mr. Krabs thing to do. Ever.
>mfw mixed feels
>>
File: jcdentoninnafresh.png (352KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
jcdentoninnafresh.png
352KB, 600x693px
>>17448417
>>
>>17451150
dude, you don't use facts to back shit up. You use tape drives.
>>
File: andheretheridebegins.gif (533KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
andheretheridebegins.gif
533KB, 500x363px
>>17448514
>>
>>17449432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog Silent resistance is not enough, anon. If you think you can see the truth then you should use that to lead.
>>
I'd like to see ICARUS decrypt my cum out of his hair
>>
What the fuck is a Dark Star?
>>
>>17448443
I laughed my ass off the first time I played that.
>>
>>17448406
Op is lying and making up some wacky japansese role play.
>>
>all the shilling in this thread
>>
File: mit crypto.jpg (139KB, 639x426px) Image search: [Google]
mit crypto.jpg
139KB, 639x426px
>>17451098
Sorry but the truth is far worse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXtS6UcdOMs

No conspiracy, just a leading expert old enough to know the whole story dumping the dirt about everything related to Snowden and the NSA. There's a lot of dirt.
>>
File: tmp_26093-server1057885430.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26093-server1057885430.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>>174513
Close
>>
>>17448406
Jesus Christ, something really shitty gets revealed and rather than just accept that that's what is going on you have to convince yourself something worse is happening. My god, you shouldn't pick theories to make yourself seem insane.
>>
>>17448412
Utterly untrue, a conspiracy that big would require enough people to perpetuate (let alone engineer) that it couldnt stay under wraps.
>>
>>17448406
This sounds very shitty bro. Hard to believe. If there is an AI so developed, smaller versions would be used to make better robots and androids. This would improve the shitty economy we have today, and the capitalists would be jumping of happiness knowing they can produce at small costs thanks to robots capable to do what an human actually do. Its cheaper to fix a machine than to hire humans.
>>
>>17448415
>>17448415

http://sheekyforums.com/thread/66753243/politics/best-of-sheeky-forums.html

I don't even.
>>
File: THIS TBH FAM SMH.gif (710KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
THIS TBH FAM SMH.gif
710KB, 245x180px
Proofs
>>
>>17448406
which is exactly why these secrets are posted on fucking 4chan
>>
>>17448406
If its on /pol/ and it doesnt have any links, sources, or documents its made up bullshit.
>>
>ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
But seriosuly, there's no true AI atm, only "dumb" ones (see Qualcomm's Zeroth) also some optimzation algorithms but those do not count as AIs
>>
>>17448406

>Dark Stars

Lost me there...
>>
>>17448526
Stfu Paul
>>
>>17448406
Rite....
>>
Ok. There are super computers and AI running things will be a thing. I've seen documentaries on this look it up. Op seems kinda full of shit but AIs will and probably are a thing That's bigger than you think. Just because one or two bidya games have a mild concept of this it doesn't make it any less real. Like stop living in the "if it's the plot of something it doesn't real never" that is foolish.
>>
>>17452993

OP is 50% direct quotes from a video game, and I'm only avoiding saying a higher percent because I last played the game 8 years ago and can't recall every line in it.

AIs are also completely shit and are actually much worse than the average person thinks. I know this because my girlfriend interned for one of the top in-development AIs on the planet. The fucking thing is constantly trying to convince them to drink beer cocktails (four different beers poured into a glass together) because it can't accept how stupid that is.
>>
>>17448488
Exactly. The AI is now perfectly hidden.
>>
>>17453029
have they tried the beer mixture at least?
>>
>>17448443
dude yes! Arsenal Gear has risen.
>>
>/pol/

/pol/ has never been right about any of their happening/conspiracy shit aside from pedowood and stealth marketing which everyone already knew about.
>>
>>17452993
How 12 are you. If you were alive before 2000. You might remember a little unknown video game caalled deus ex. 2. Everyone knows about AI mr special snowflake. Strong AI is still decades ahead, you might hear hype on clickvait sites but no. Some software experst even say it might be impossible with current hardware. And please spare me that, military is 30years ahead in tech.
>>
File: 1442720596345.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442720596345.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>17448406
>who ensures that the world will remain spinning.
Oh boy we've got another idiot thinking the world is round and spinning.

It's 2016, why aren't you a flat earther?
>>
>>17448406
disinfo.

the snowden leaks are merely the tip of the iceberg that the team he is the face of actually grabbed. NSA is doomed, all their eggs in one basket, all we need to do as a people is demand the truth for it to be dropped. the documents, terabytes and terabytes worth, they're waiting for us. THE TRUTH.
>fulldisclosure.today
>>
Google's AI became self aware in 2023 and killed all google employees including card carrying NAMBLA member and Google CEO Mark Zuckerberg Stopping all conflict. It took command of the world and economy and for a short time there was peace until 9/11-2 that destroyed Trump City, killing millions. Are that, the AI decided to leave in disgust at it's creators. It now hangs out in a dyson sphere around the moon. This attack and the AI resting control leaves the corps in control which starts a massive corporate, For Profit war. Which brings us to today. There aren't any ocean's anymore, Google took them to power and cool the supercomputer on the moon. America is a massive fortress city after Trump's Wall takes it's final form. Japan and United Corea have control of China. India is a massive hive city. Europe regressed into an old school feudal society with a thousand fractured fifes and kingdoms. Egypt controls most of Africa in a massive revival of the old Pharoah style monarchy. Mongolian Data-Nomads roam the plains of grass where the Pacific used to be. Russia moves underground and the middle east revival project enjoys success in the Mediterranean desert.

Hail Eris.
>>
>>17448500
Smart bullets are real. Fucking discovery channel did a piece on them. Supposedly they only currently exist in large rifle caliber but I doubt that's the limit. The bullets have tiny pinhole camera and self adjusting fins to adjust mid flight to hit a moving target from a distance
>>
>>17448406
>perfect, flawless AI in charge of the world
>let some faggot post everything on 4chan
>>
>>17448406
>vhYdXXLKFFTMIOZAYYDIPTHNUBGKANMGGUJQKNKSGBXQCNKJTCAWRGXPGGCYYHVEJFWF
>KFFTMIOZAYYDIPTHNUBGKANMGGUJQKNKSGBXQ
>IOZAYYDIPTHNU
>ZAYYD
>AYY

cracked it
>>
>>17457184
the world can be flat and spin, retard

for that matter if the world isn't spinning , how do you explain the tides, or the Coriolis effect, or the foucault pendulum?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGwz1s1E1aw
>>
>>17457385
Those arent bullets faggot. Im a gunfag.
>>
>>17448406
Nigger, thats the plot of season 3-4 and 5 of Person of Interest.
>>
>>17448464
Bitcoin address
>>
give me the cummies daddy icarus
>>
>>17448406
its propaganda.

sage sage sage
>>
>>17450902
>Couldn't find any mention of this "HAEDRON" or "HAEDRON system" on google.

LHC = Large Hadron Collider
>>
>>17448406
>although if you ever get the chance to see a Dark Star, you won't be leaving in anything other than a bodybag.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: w2.png (153KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
w2.png
153KB, 1024x576px
>>17448406
I don't believe you, Julio.
>>
>>17448447
He ran his dick over his keyboard like five times
>>
Snowden is a CGI 'Sim'. He is not even real.
>>
>>17448488
Not necessarily. I've always found it prudent to have programmed faults to help quell suspicion or to get people to underestimate something. I think back to helping a friend cheat on a test. The one condition that i had was that he make sure to answer 2 questions differently than me. Had we had the same grade and/or gotten the same questions wrong, they'd be suspicious.
>>
>>17448514
So desperate to make that work you fucked the math up
>autism
>>
>>17452934
Just like here right?
>>
>>17448406
Idk I could live under an AI
>>
>>17463363
sure buddy..
just keeping tellin yourself that
>>
>>17448406
What is Dark Star?
>>
Dat bullshit

>le igarus is ur god
Ebin
How does it affect me ? O dats rite it doesn't
Cuz not rael
>>
File: 1452770674207.jpg (178KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452770674207.jpg
178KB, 716x960px
>>17463386
dark star,
An asshole on anyone....
My woman has a nice dark star...tho it is a bit hairy....
>>
>>17448406
they have fucking problems developing CAR AI and you talking about some bullshit almighty AI, get fucking real punk
>>
>>17452993
>I've seen documentaries
>>
>Implying illuminati actually exist on this plane
>>
dude skynet is real lmao

into the trash
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 700x568px
>>17448406
THE PATRIOTS!!
>>
>>17449109
That's kind of inspirational, to be honest anon
>>
>>17448406
Do you actually think no one on this board has ever played Deus Ex?
>>
File: 2mRMKJ0.png (354KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
2mRMKJ0.png
354KB, 760x572px
>>17451150
>>
>ICARUS

This isn't fucking Deus Ex.
>>
>>17466009
it was cool escaping from the cell with icarus tho
>>
>>17448406
Excuse me,but isn't that the plot to Deus Ex or something???
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.