[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mount Shasta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14

File: shasta_lenticular_red.jpg (51KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
shasta_lenticular_red.jpg
51KB, 960x768px
After living very close to Mt. Shasta, in Redding, for around 11 years, I've become convinced that there is something very paranormal happening on, inside and beneath it.

Some say folks would come into town from Mt. Shasta city with unusually large blue eyes and elvish qualities. Friends of mine have seen naked men with strange hats dancing and worshipping in remote locations on the mountain. The Rosicrucian cult has a presence there. Still others claim the entrance to the interior of the mountain, where the Lemurians (and likely other species) dwell is somewhere on the south face of this mysterious mountain. The mountain lies upon a ley line which connects it to Mt. Fuji as well as other mysterious and sacred locales.

Because I heard these accounts in person and felt the mountains strange presence myself for many years, it is difficult for me to dismiss the idea that something unusual is happening there. Anyone else have any insight? Is it just hippie bullshit?

http://www.siskiyous.edu/Shasta/fol/lem/index.htm
>>
File: nuke pepe.png (837KB, 836x718px) Image search: [Google]
nuke pepe.png
837KB, 836x718px
bump
>>
>>17446988
I live in upstate Cali too and I've been to the mountain a number of times and driven past it at least 10. One time I was sleeping in the back seat of the family van while we drove past it and I had a dream of a female being telling me what she claimed were the "great secrets".
>>
>>17447016
a friend of mine had an elaborate dream in which he was walking in a huge mansion and it slowly was revealed to him that it was inside the mountain
>>
File: Freyja_by_paintedflowers.jpg (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Freyja_by_paintedflowers.jpg
1MB, 960x1280px
The blue eyed elvish people and naked men with strange hats are just Nordic hippies.I know because my father was raised by the hippies of Shasta and I have relatives there. The reason there's such a sense of place at the mountain is because powerful nature spirits dwell around it, especially in the warm flower fields.
>>
When I was a kid my grandparents owned a house by Shasta Lake, really secluded in the forest but nice. Usually I'd spend a few weeks there out of the year with other family. Around summer, I went exploring along the lake with my cousins and every now and again we'd find rocks assembled like around a fire, but there were no signs of fire and they would be in different shapes, triangles, trapezoids, figure 8s. Another time I was there I walked along a trail near the house and it ended at a small clearing, no trees in a complete circle except for a stump where obviously there used to be a tree right in the middle of the circle. It was quite eerie too since the forest was silent and the stump didn't look like it was chopped, kinda burned and ripped off.
>>
>>17447054
Nordic hippies? as opposed to just normal space faring Nords?
>>
>>17447072
You know the type, Blonde beards, knit hats, flannels. Common in NW USA. Nothing to do with alien quackery
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 736x490px
Bump for more Shasta
>>
File: 1446647717549.jpg (82KB, 500x987px) Image search: [Google]
1446647717549.jpg
82KB, 500x987px
>>17447081
so just run of the mill new age faggots
>>
>>17446988
nice lenticular clouds OP
>>
Could it be a D.U.M.B. full of lizards and greys and nords and spooks?

http://www.weirdca.com/location.php?location=38
>>
>>17447100
thx senpai
>>
"Mount Shasta" wants you to know that everything you've been taught is a lie.

I can tell you the truth.
>>
File: GbJh84g.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
GbJh84g.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17446988

Nigger.

That's Mt. Rainier.

If you're gonna start a thread about a Cascade volcano at least get the right picture. Ego aside, the Mt. Rainier surrounding area is also spoopy, so no love lost.

from a personal experience
>don't drive past chinook pass east bound by yourself at mid day or you will die trust me im already ded
>>
File: Meme Magician.png (2MB, 1350x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Meme Magician.png
2MB, 1350x2000px
>>17447172
pls tell o wise anon. what dwells under the mountain
>>
>>17447172
...go on.
>>
Someone call Link, death mountain is fucking real
>>
File: thinksnow.jpg (379KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinksnow.jpg
379KB, 1600x600px
>>17447178
fug

this is shasta with some lenticulars. my bad.

im high on that Lemurian good good senpai desu
>>
File: 800px-MtShasta_aerial.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-MtShasta_aerial.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>17447190
the purple pyramid stands alone
>>
>>17446988

https://youtu.be/JcFZWa8zH2w

?
>>
>>17447179
>>17447183
Well, according to the spirit of the mountain, no human religion has even part of the truth.
>>
File: 1449224679432.png (18KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
1449224679432.png
18KB, 732x732px
>>17447190
its all good bud
im high on the herbal jew atm pham

Have you ever met a Lemurian? What other sort of strange shit has happened to you (or others) around the mountain?
>>
>>17447206
I was hanging out with my bro while he worked at a hydroponics place in Redding. Usually the customers are average pot smoking white trash dad types.

A tall, thin, pale man with large sparkling blue eyes and blonde hair strolled in. wearing clean flannel and jeans, as if he was making sure he would fit in. We immediately got a different vibe from him. Said he lived in mt shasta city and bought some super expensive fertilizer.

its kind of a meme around there that folks from mt shasta are unusual and have a mystical quality to them. some are downright alien looking
>>
>>17447200
What about the secret teachings from the mystery schools of Egypt and such? I mean all the greatest mind from the ancient civilizations have been thru the initiations and have been taught the secrets of the universe

Erathostenes, Alexander the Great, Plato, Socrates, etc... just to name a few

The same knowledge were passed on to Gaul and Britain druids and the ancient secret societies of back then

What's your explanations for that?
>>
>>17447200
BUT THE JEWS KNOW SOMETHING FAMILAM
>>
>>17447233
Humanity = primitive unadvanced civilization
Greatest minds of humanity = lesser minds
>>
File: ShambalaShastaNewWorld.jpg (83KB, 483x600px) Image search: [Google]
ShambalaShastaNewWorld.jpg
83KB, 483x600px
>>17446988
tldr: We have a lot of different myths and a lot with strong followings. Mount Shasta aliens are just one of them.

Long: It's just hippies and wackos. This area is full of them and their ideas.

-You've got the beings living in the mountain
-Chemtrails have such a following they warrant town meetings
-The town is slowly being bought out and run by bethelites, with their church that rains down magic gold dust from the ceiling as a sign from God
-Haunted cemeteries
-Some half goat man living around Whiskeytown
-Strong bigfoot following (the show Finding Bigfoot just filmed up here)
-etc

Some of these are ones you find anywhere, but the big ones are where most locals know about/spend the most time tin-foil hatting over, ie:chemtrails, bigfoot, mysteries of Mount Shasta.

Point is, Mount Fuji has it's forest, we have e.t. mountain. It, along with the others, can be narrowed down to their main regurgitators, The main ones here are spiritual indians/natives (lots of tribes in the area), large religious following (literally buying out our town), hippies, and foil hatters. All of which will nicely explain each stories origins.

Oh yea, and meth. lots of meth.
>>
>>17447414
my nigger. You know about Bethel? I went to a service in Redding out of curiosity and it fucking spooked me. All they talked about was money. not a cross in sight. sang and danced to a shitty rock band. its a massive racket.

are they really invading Mt Shasta? that makes me sad
>>
File: new bethel.jpg (47KB, 897x245px) Image search: [Google]
new bethel.jpg
47KB, 897x245px
>>17447475
Don't know about Mount Shasta. I was talking about Redding/Shasta County/northern Ca as a whole. I just know of bethel in Redding. Owning small local shops like coffee, eatery joints; buying our convention center; expanding to the point of "needing" a new 40 acre "worship center and school"; attracting the youth with activities like raves and beach outings.

Most of which gives little to know display of being related to bethel or religion at all. Only when something small like an event or someone points something out do you start to see how many things are run by and display bethel.

initially, the unobtrusiveness of them seems nice, but then I never know when I'm getting involved in something/one with a bethel initiative. And more often than not that initiative is wacko. But I'll be damned if their subtle drafting isn't effective at taking over the people and business market.
>>
File: 1351498517047.png (609KB, 930x818px) Image search: [Google]
1351498517047.png
609KB, 930x818px
>>17447226
I kinda want to go to Mt Shasta city now, from what you've been saying and what I've heard from my old neighbor from Yreka and some old drinking acquaintances also from Redding this place seems off.

>nordic aliums
>weird scandinavians that are attracted to weird places like Yelm here in Washington lel Ramthas school of enlightenment
>black eyed hybrid fucks in shasta heh oh boy
>>
Nothing wrong up here, I swear. It's not bad stuff. I live much closer to the mountain than OP. Everything is positive. Yeah I've seen UFOs and everyone in my family sees/hears stuff but it's just part of living under her along with knowing that one day she'll get pissed off and blow us to kingdom come. She's done that before, will do it again. I've had a lot of experiences with the entities but there is no negativity here.
>>
>>17448114
so youve accepted your fate as a sacrifice to the volcano god thats breddy gool senpai. can you say anything about the entities at all? im so curious.
>>
>>17448678
They seem to blend in. If you look carefully in crowds, you always see them.
>>
someday ill eat a quarter of mushrooms and look for them.
>>
>>17447081
They sound hot. Do they work out a lot?
>>
File: shasta.jpg (11KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
shasta.jpg
11KB, 170x296px
This is the only thing I can think about while reading all of this.
>>
>>17451952
Muh nigga.
>>
>>17446988

>Some say folks would come into town from Mt. Shasta city with unusually large blue eyes and elvish qualities.

they're called Scandinavians
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.