[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Baphomet /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
Tell me about Baphomet /x/
>>
knights templar were all arrested and they claimed to worship baphomet

some people think they were actually saying mehmet, meaning muhammad, and they were arrested because they were muslim

they were probably arrested because france owed massive debt to them, but it's more fun if they were a cult worshipping the devil/the arch-rival of christianity
>>
>>17446936
But why would they worship Baphomet? Whereby they Christians? Did they make him up? Why would you worship a god you made up yourself?
>>
>>17446922
From what I gather, it's basically a westernized version of Yin and Yang (his arms and the black and white moons). Obviously there is more to it than just that, but that is an important element to understanding it.
>>
do you think one could channel baphomet?
>>
hey thanks op i've been looking for a qt kawaii baphomet pic
>>
>>17446996
4u
>>
File: aeGGXOj_700b.jpg (179KB, 700x1834px) Image search: [Google]
aeGGXOj_700b.jpg
179KB, 700x1834px
>>17446936
>implying Muhammed isn't Baphomet
>>
http://tracytwyman.com/twyman-talks-about-baphomet-on-a-fireside-chat-with-lance-white/
>>
>>17446922
Baphomet was made up by the Church following instructions of the Pope who was doing a favor to his froend the king of France who owed money and feared the Templars. Tge Church ised the inquisition to make up the thing of Baphomet taking advantage of the secret initiation rituals of the Templars they vowed not revealing under any circumstances (if you can't reveal what you do in secret I can make up any bullshit and you can't deny it).

When the last Templar was burnt on a stake he cursed both the pope and the king of France saying he and God knew they were innocent and therefore divine justice would fall on both of them... Not much time after the Pope and the King died (can't rememver now the cause of death).

That's the truth behind Baphomet, a made up thing to blame the Templars with the Inquisition under the sin of Witchcraft and Satanism in order to get rid of them for political reasons.
>>
>>17447119
>Baphomet was made up by the Church
WRONG!

NEWFAG LISTEN
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0eczvDmpHZA
>>
>>17447079
>>17447160
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NFGVvy95cJ
>>
>>17447253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmWBv3IPx6k
>>
File: C9P3Jxcf.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C9P3Jxcf.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17447265
>>
File: C9P3Jxc.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C9P3Jxc.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
>>17447268
>>
>>17447272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8bBP_wIfz4
>>
>>17446936
>knights templar were all arrested and they claimed to worship baphomet
>some people think they were actually saying mehmet, meaning muhammad, and they were arrested because they were muslim
>they were probably arrested because france owed massive debt to them, but it's more fun if they were a cult worshipping the devil/the arch-rival of christianity

Philippe le Bel and his puppep pope manufactured false charges because they both owed the Templars huge sums of money, and by arresting and dissolving the order, they did not have to pay.

All charges were false and all false confessions were extracted under torture.

The Templar Grandmaster Jacques deMolay was roasted over a fire for failing to confess, and he cried out from the flames that God knew the truth, and that he would see Philippe and his pope standing before God very soon after his trumped-up execution. Within the year after deMolay burned, they were both gone.

As far as the "head" they were said to venerate in theri rituals, it's believed to have been either the head of John the Baptist, or the Shroud of Turin (burial shroud of Jesus). The Shroud made it's first public appearance shortly after the Templars were dissolved, by a Templar family in France.

It's also said they posessed a piece of the Cross Jesus was crucified upon, and also the Holy Grail, or the cup Jesus drank from on the night of the Last Supper. They may also have had (and may still have) the Ark of the Covenant.

Rumors of Templars being sacrilegious came from Knights who were denied advancement because they failed moral tests. The Templars were known to test initiates by asking them to do things like spit upon the cross or die. Any Knight weak and fearful enough to do such a thing was unable to advance, whereas Knights who were willing to give their lives for the Cross were offered advancement to officer and leadership positions. Rumors were spread by those who failed the tests and were jealous of the favor given to passers.
>>
>>17447344
>17447344 ▶
>>>17446936
>>knights templar were all arrested and they claimed to worship baphomet
>>some people think they were actually saying mehmet, meaning muhammad, and they were arrested because they were muslim
>>they were probably arrested because france owed massive debt to them, but it's more fun if they were a cult worshipping the devil/the arch-rival of christianity

The Chinon Parchment, penned after King Philippe's untimely death, exonerated all Knights Templar, apologized for the inquisition and torture, and restored them to the sacraments of the Church.

Basically thr Templars were set up so the King could steal their wealth. But he didn't get it, because the Templars had a fleet of ships that sailed with it to Scotland, along with the remaining relics.
>>
>>17446936
>knights templar were all arrested and they claimed to worship baphomet

They didn't claim to worship Baphomet. The King falsely accused them of worshipping Mahomed, the prohet of Islam, to have them executed for heresy because he owed them money.

The modern representation of "Baphomet", also known as the "Goat of Mendes", as shown in your little cartoon, has nothing to do with the Templars in any way, it was an illustration created by Eliphias Levi, a black magician who sold his soul to the devil 800 years after the Templars were persecuted. There is no connection except in popular misinformation.
>>
>>17446922
He's a goat with a flame on his head. In ancient times, he was used as a flashlight. This practice was abandoned when torches came around as they are far easier to carry than a 1 ton statue.
>>
File: Baphomet_1.jpg (475KB, 850x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet_1.jpg
475KB, 850x1191px
You should specify which Baphomet you mean.
>>
I've seen him. He is a tiny little guy. I mean real small.

Menacing but weak. No personality or purpose except to kill all humans.

Christ took him from my life.
>>
>>17447091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJwGV9ctDA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTJa-AaRyak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Required watching for anyone.
>>
>>17447091
get lost christianfag, baphomet it's a sigil
>>
>>17448157
We aren't going anywhere.
>>
File: TELL ME.png (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TELL ME.png
405KB, 1280x720px
>>17446922
TELL ME ABOUT BAPHOMET! WHY IS HE A GOAT?
>>
>>17447079
>>17447160
I really like your voice, have you considered voice acting? Do you have a YouTube? Also, thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>17448194
>TELL ME ABOUT BAPHOMET! WHY IS HE A GOAT?

6 Aaron shall offer the bull as a sin offering for himself and shall make atonement for himself and for his house. 7 Then he shall take the two goats and set them before the Lord at the entrance of the tent of meeting. 8 And Aaron shall cast lots over the two goats, one lot for the Lord and the other lot for Azazel. 9 And Aaron shall present the goat on which the lot fell for the Lord and use it as a sin offering, 10 but the goat on which the lot fell for Azazel shall be presented alive before the Lord to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Azazel.

—English Standard Version[2] Leviticus 16:8–10

The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.

—1 Enoch 10:8

And Azazel taught men to make swords and knives and shields and breastplates; and made known to them the metals [of the earth] and the art of working them; and bracelets and ornaments; and the use of antimony and the beautifying of the eyelids; and all kinds of costly stones and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray and became corrupt in all their ways.

Enoch 8:1–3a
>>
>>17446962
This
>>
HOW DOES ONE SUMMON THIS BAPHOMET?
>>
from what i reckon, Baphomet is a personification of the so-called Astral Light of Eliphas Levi. He signifies the magical force, the electro-magnetic fluid, the manas and prana shakti, the essential living polarity a magician must strive to know and wield. He is androgynous and part animal, further elaborating his polarized and animating qualities. He is Lucifer which is light bringer, carrying a torch on his forehead, the great initiator.
>>
File: laughing at you.gif (3MB, 173x267px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.gif
3MB, 173x267px
>>17447458
>Eliphias Levi, a black magician who sold his soul to the devil

Christfags, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>17449677
Don't feed the christfags
>>
>>17450051
Actualy, you should feed them. To bears.
>>
The image originated from one statue of a demon/gargoyle that was at the entrance of a templar chapel as it was customary to have frightening images in churches for 1. Frighten the peasants with the demons that if they dont believe and behave things like that will torment them and 2. To ward off evil forces
>>
>>17446922
He needs a girlfriend
>>
>>17446922

dawwwww that's the cutest tranny demon i've ever seen :333333
>>
>>17450373
Technically, Baphomet is regarded as a hermaphrodite in most traditional writings.
>>
>>17452666
trips confirm
>>
File: baphomet.gif (123KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.gif
123KB, 500x519px
>>
>>17446922
A demon in the form of male/female, and human/animal, hybrid. The demon at the head of Freemasonry.
>>
>>17452674
Go suck Jesus's schlong, Chirstfag.
>>
baphomet used to be an /x/ irc channel, met some great blokes there
>>
>>17447079
Thanks. Saves me a shit load of research
>>
>>17452702
i can't remember if i visited that or a different /x/ channel. was that the one owned by the rabid sjw turned neonazi?
>>
Here is a good link that describes the various aspects of Baphomet in an easy to understand way.

http://www.tomdenney.com/blog/phil-anselmo-and-the-baphomet/
>>
>>17452666

cute wittle vaj and cock wit titties :33333333
>>
>>17452875
the ones I remember didn't really have an owner, it was just a bunch of us dumb fools. the regulars I remember were Papillon, Imotep and checkit
>>
>>17446922
Google it you wankstain
>>
>>17447091
Fuck your jesus dude.
Its like someone banged a hoe who gave it as an excuse to her husband that it was some random mythological faggots baby instead of their neighbor mahmakhatata or some arabic tyrone.
Fuck all those sandniggers.
I dont understand why none of those Abrahamic prophets were chink, white or black. All were fucking samdniggers.
Go outside and look at all the sandniggers. Can you fucking trust any of those lizard looking creatures?
Now imagine them back in time. When they were even worse because there wasn't any internet or cameras. If there were, someone would have caught tyrone banging Mary instead of Joseph.
Ever wonder why there is no new religion starting out these days?
>>
>>17446922
baphomet is a satanic figure
its pretty much a symbol of religious oppression
same as the sigil of baphomet
>>
>>17446922
A symbol of finding knowledge,wisdom, and knowing thyself. Nothing more, nothing less. Jeeze these people can't into occult.
>>
>>17447091

>Islam

>Pagan

Topkek

This is what you get for browsing 9fag
>>
>>17446922

"Baphomet" is the Crusader term for "Muhammed", the prophet of Islam. King Philippe le Bel falsely accused the Christian Knights Templar of apostasy and secretly worshiping Islam as an excuse to burn them at the stake so he didn't have to pay his considerable debts to them.

In the modern day, "Baphomet" was the name given to the Satanic "Goat of Mendes", which is what everyone thinks when they hear the name today. But that meme didn't come in to being until 800 years after the Crusades. Today, "Baphomet" is equivalent to Satan, in the popular, and uninformed, "magic" groups.
>>
>>17446922
bump
>>
>>17446922
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
>>
>>17452683
>>17452683
>>17456240
Hey Reddit, enjoying your stay?
>>
>>17446922
He's a big guy
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.